The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 Search This Forum  Search Reviews  Search Gear Database  Search Gear for sale  Search Gearslutz Go Advanced

Sponsored ByDPA Mics
Options
Thread / Thread Starter Replies / Views Last Post

I have been using a royer sf-12 for overhead drum , piano , etc. I don't feel i am getting the most i can out of this mic, unless...

darkwavo
replies: 11 views: 1,285
wildpark 8th September 2007

I'm looking for a mic pre to feed vocals (Neumann M149) and DI guitar/bass into my soon to arrive Apogee 16x/Logic system and...

Marineville
replies: 11 views: 2,102
Marineville 8th September 2007

upon getting an email that Saracon Sampling Rate Conversion Software was available for Mac i asked Daniel Weiss some questions...

raal
replies: 81 views: 6,248
beyarecords 8th September 2007

i`m thinking about mixing 10 channels from DAW ( some main tracks-vocals , drums , guitars and stereo track with rest of mix)...

janek 68
replies: 3 views: 4,287
TEMAS 8th September 2007

does anyone know how many dbs is the insertion loss when using Thermeonic Pullet ?

lowswing
replies: 2 views: 949
lowswing 8th September 2007
replies: 4 views: 1,804
Continental 8th September 2007

I just got the cm7 gt and i like it but it does not cut though like the studio projects c1. And that bothers me And thinking of...

spektor
replies: 48 views: 4,056
Trebor Flow 8th September 2007

Is it true that you cannot daisy chain Rosettas? I can see how that would benefit Apogee but I just want to make sure it's true....

roelando8
replies: 3 views: 789
nukmusic 8th September 2007

Hello, I'd like to add the sub VS1115B to my Quested VS3208 (active) Actually I don't have the possibility to test it, has anyone...

Fabio
replies: 1 views: 1,453
nukmusic 8th September 2007

Does anyone have one of these yet? I've got two empty spots in my lunch box and I'm looking for something along the lines of my...

SoundUniverse
replies: 5 views: 2,477
drBill 8th September 2007
replies: 2 views: 1,424
irthwirm 7th September 2007

I have an old fashioned stand up metronome and I want to amplify it so I can hear it over the sound of my drums. Sound quality...

Kroy
replies: 36 views: 2,772
Trebor Flow 7th September 2007

Sorry to say it, but I'm finished with my recording business. I still have a lot of gear. For the analog units I'm not sure if...

zxcv
replies: 13 views: 1,277
Andrew Kinsey 7th September 2007

I want to use it for vocals, Bass and Acoustic Guitar! Mainly for Latin, Pop and RnB, but also Rock & Blues. I thought...

andrewj
replies: 18 views: 2,491
thephatboi 7th September 2007

I've become more interested in these mics lately. Right now I use AEA ribbons, which I love. Problem is I'm very anti...

bluegrasser
replies: 8 views: 1,990
bluegrasser 7th September 2007

how is the gssl clone like the gssl sound? how may i get one built for a stereo buss. IS is like the waves ssl g compressor

spektor
replies: 14 views: 2,169
lozion 7th September 2007

I recently got a pair of Genelec S30 monitors (http://www.genelecusa.com/s30/), and I noticed that they are actually not a pair,...

Ronski
replies: 2 views: 6,983
Ronski 7th September 2007

Hi everyone, long time reader first time poster. I was hoping you could point me to something quite specific. I'm after a...

Pyxis360
replies: 54 views: 30,825
Sugarman 7th September 2007

I've got a series 80 with 32 Fadex fader modules instead of the normal P & G ones that are usually on most 80(B)s in the...

sage691
replies: 13 views: 1,720
sage691 7th September 2007

Location: Boston Price: Taking offers Will ship to: Local Pickup only Pic on Sweetwater:...

seagleson
replies: 1 views: 578
seagleson 7th September 2007

I have a Lavry Blue AD/DA. I am currently using an old Lynx One PCI card for digital in and out. I am thinking it is time to...

AB3
replies: 15 views: 2,151
JVFM 7th September 2007

I have decided my next potential purchase will either be Vintech 273 or sebatron vmp-2000e . Am steering towards the sebatron...

Lucas Wright
replies: 17 views: 1,884
octatonic 7th September 2007

I've used all of them - I thought I liked the quick attack of the 1176, but lately, I've been digging the LA2A. The main use will...

Johnkenn
replies: 16 views: 5,870
not_so_new 7th September 2007

Hey everyone! I need some help with my new studio. I think I would like to have a good analog console so I can mix OTB instead...

kfoote8
replies: 10 views: 1,204
patrox247 7th September 2007

Digital Audio Denmark AD converter....Any user comments or concerns. Anybody using these as a front end to Pro Tools HD??? ...

kfoote8
replies: 3 views: 1,298
NetworkAudio 6th September 2007

Hello all, Has anyone subjectively and objectively compared the Trak2 vs the Rosetta converters? I read from one source that...

grooveagent
replies: 8 views: 2,098
Tone Laborer 6th September 2007
replies: - views: -
deuc647 6th September 2007

hey out there, was wondering if anyone has tested out and the Mytek Studio Clock-192CX. I've done a lot of research on...

didjmedicine
replies: 0 views: 2,054
didjmedicine 6th September 2007

Anybody selling a mci 428b or trident 65 70 ect or other similar units. (so you can get the chandler or the api !!) Price range...

vintagelove
replies: 8 views: 1,201
vintagelove 6th September 2007

So, if i'm on the look for a one unit mono clean eq (also with HP and LP) what are the options, I mean the high-end options..not...

blackcom
replies: 9 views: 1,612
Doc Mixwell 6th September 2007

I love the feedback function on my Germs! So I'm curious how it works. Is it possible to do this with any pre amp? e.g. What...

Bump Music
replies: 2 views: 809
wade goeke 6th September 2007

How much would you pay for a pair of immaculate KRK 9000

ashley27
replies: 1 views: 5,271
MIKEHARRIS 6th September 2007

OK heres the deal fellow gear slutz.....I am going to have to go into a gear buying Hiatus for the next 12-24 months to buy a...

ron florentine
replies: 27 views: 3,898
Andrew Kinsey 6th September 2007

Wondering if anyone could shed some light to my current studio crisis. After planning the electrical system in our new studio...

tigermuzik
replies: 1 views: 749
tigermuzik 6th September 2007

Im considering between two of them for mixing OTB ... what willl be better? thanks BC

carloff
replies: 1 views: 1,905
PhilE 6th September 2007

I've got an API A2D coming in and will only be recording vocals. My previous setup i tracked with compression on a VMpro just to...

musicl
replies: 47 views: 6,478
asagaai 6th September 2007

what do you think about the avalon m5 ??? is it better than a telefunken v-672 ??? bumpkin

nadav
replies: 1 views: 842
patrox247 6th September 2007

Why can't they make a perfect mic? I mean i'm sure it's possible to make a mic that is able to adjust to anything that you put in...

HIGHENDONLY
replies: 29 views: 1,473
sonicdefault 6th September 2007

I'm in dire need of a specifications for a Sony MPX 3036. I have a client that has one for sale and I need to know how much its...

fictionmusic
replies: 2 views: 1,222
tonymite 6th September 2007

I am recording from my drum machine thru 2 pieaces of outboard gear and then into my rosetta 200. From the rosetta I go into my...

jjay13
replies: 3 views: 779
1979 6th September 2007

Hi gang... The driver transducers for a client's 240 aren't working - pickups are working well, and the driver electronics are...

Goreski
replies: 0 views: 958
Goreski 6th September 2007

I have an I mac, it dosent have card expansion slots. Is there any way to some how rig a solution to be able to use the UA card...

sctt_stone
replies: 0 views: 693
sctt_stone 5th September 2007

Hi, It seems that bass is the bastard child of recording. I've read a lot of gearslutz threads(but not all) so bear with me if...

rochishin
replies: 41 views: 5,343
Kevlar 5th September 2007

Did anyone actually AB the Danfield 716 a vs a SSL channel compressor ?

tommygee
replies: 4 views: 3,027
AllAboutTone 5th September 2007

Hello hello. I'm looking at getting a Pacifica and wanted some thoughts on general all purpose mics people would recommend in...

pabelius
replies: 13 views: 1,405
pabelius 5th September 2007

I was wondering if it's possible to somehow format the iphone in a way to use it for data transfer. It would be pretty handy for...

drundall
replies: 0 views: 1,215
drundall 5th September 2007

Hello, I'd like to add a sub to my NS10 M (+Yamaha amplifier). Which subs can I try? Thanks

Hal
replies: 13 views: 2,201
Hal 5th September 2007

Hello, I'm a bassist for a living, trying to get together (finally) a good home recording rig. I'm thinking about getting the...

estesbass
replies: 2 views: 1,119
musicl 5th September 2007

Ok, I'm not asking what's best or something to that effect. I am thinking about going with a lunchbox and have decided on a Great...

Old Cane
replies: 18 views: 1,311
Isle of Weight 5th September 2007

I being offered 4 Neve 33135s in a PSU rack for 3.5k. The rack looks a bit iffy, but everything seems to work. Pro,...

Steffmo
replies: 5 views: 6,550
Steffmo 5th September 2007

Moderators

Forum Tools
Search this Forum
Search this Forum :

Advanced Search