The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 Search This Forum  Search Reviews  Search Gear Database  Search Gear for sale  Search Gearslutz Go Advanced

Sponsored ByDPA Mics
Options
Announcement: Terms Of Use Update Whitecat
26th April 2019 Views: 1,973
Views: 1,973
26th April 2019
Thread / Thread Starter Replies / Views Last Post

Hey!! Not been on here for a while and just wanted to see what the general consensus for very best high-end clocking is...

D.F.
replies: 0 views: 270
D.F. 3 weeks ago

Hi, I am from Brussels - Belgium and I have a nice sounding audio set : a Studer D 730 CD with a Crane Song Solaris DAC and...

edbrux
replies: 3 views: 327
deedeeyeah 3 weeks ago

I was looking for a portable/half-rack preamp with instrument inputs. The only one I found was the PreSonus BlueTube DP V2 but...

johannburkard
replies: 10 views: 618
Geoff Poulton 3 weeks ago

Hi I´m thinking in add a subwoofer with my rl906 to extend the lowest frequencies. I would love to buy basis11 but I am...

powerestudio
replies: 9 views: 2,458
powerestudio 4 weeks ago

I was thinking of buying a Nucleus 1 to use as a DAW controller for Cubase X. I'm not interested in the sound card part of...

thehightenor
replies: 1 views: 325
thehightenor 4 weeks ago

Hello! Dear friends, I am tormented by the agony of choice)) Please tell me what is better to buy for recording bass guitars...

osmos77
replies: 3 views: 516
osmos77 4 weeks ago

Hey guys I have a MH LIO 8 3d. It's fantastic and sounds clean and open. I also have a Prism Titan which came after and it...

MFXBOSS
replies: 0 views: 52
MFXBOSS 4 weeks ago

I just tried to setup my SSL Alpha Link AX with a RME Madiface Pro but I can’t hear anything coming out of the Alpha link...

cpinto
replies: 2 views: 573
Thebigcomedown 4 weeks ago

im starting to look around for a decent tube mic. something along the lines of a c12 or u47 clone. prefer something w/ a variable...

Dirty Gear Pimp
replies: 131 views: 39,241
outUVphaze 4 weeks ago

Is anyone familiar with the Focusrite Red 3 compressor? Focusrite Audio Engineering | UK Site | Products | Red | RED 3 How...

. . .
replies: 48 views: 37,970
Ingenia 4 weeks ago

uh oh TC has discontinued the Reverb 4000. I guess that day has finally came, they've been selling it dirt cheap for a while now....

SStudio
replies: 15 views: 1,254
Mr. Bars 4 weeks ago

any one using IGS V8 stereo compressor? I'm wondering how nice and coloured it is with the 3 transformers per channel, what...

SEED78
replies: 2 views: 1,411
fromthepuggle 4 weeks ago

the best hardware tape emulation today? i want that tape thing happening in the analog domain before the ad convertion....

Arseny
replies: 674 views: 68,418
Guacamoleisgreen 4 weeks ago

HI I have a Amek Mozart. The Bussing system dosnt work properly. I can get around this by using the D.O on each channel for...

Sonic heaven
replies: 3 views: 409
Sonic heaven 4 weeks ago

Which do you prefer on your mixbus? Or in which combination or order, and why? Or do you change it up by genre, artist, etc?

fromthepuggle
replies: 7 views: 600
Bushman 4 weeks ago

I'm trying to decide between the AEA RPQ2 and the RPQ500. I've got a R84 that I can't get loud enough with my current pres...

franktree
replies: 4 views: 492
franktree 4 weeks ago

Hey all. Who has a favorite 5.1 sub for a pretty large playback space? I’ve tried a Meyer 18” and loved it but it’s...

South Brokelyn
replies: 0 views: 294
South Brokelyn 4 weeks ago
replies: 5 views: 1,573
mrmatt 4 weeks ago

Years ago was over at a friends studio and he pulls out this huge red piece of gear labeled a VT-15! I was like what the hell is...

ChuckyGold
replies: 39 views: 2,220
ChuckyGold 4 weeks ago

If you could have just one stereo/dual mono eq for tracking and mixing purposes...what would you choose? Vibe may be more...

daaronhoffman
replies: 9 views: 628
themiracle 4 weeks ago

I saw an interview on here with the guy (Colin I think was his name) from AML, but I didn't see a mention of this 500 series...

mikaeljohnston
replies: 135 views: 30,578
808KickDrum 4 weeks ago

I'm a bit of a muso and recording person, so a friend singled me out to help her get rid of some speakers she has that are...

shandyweather
replies: 8 views: 1,094
[email protected] 4 weeks ago

I'm routing these 4 hardware reverb units to the sends of my console for mixing many various styles of music (largely rock). For...

Nevemachine
replies: 78 views: 4,697
antichef 4 weeks ago

Hello, I am slowly moving into high end preamps and have boiled down to my 3 choices. It's not easy to raise the funds for these...

scotthc
replies: 16 views: 727
NathanBarley 4 weeks ago

Hi guys. I have a Focusrite Red 3 compressor with tantalum capacitors. It is a revision 2. It has input and output...

Ingenia
replies: 5 views: 669
Ingenia 4 weeks ago

Hi all, I'm looking at a pair of PMC Result6s, as the title suggests. Is there any new feedback, commentary, or any new users...

Sui_City
replies: 4 views: 398
rwsand 4 weeks ago

I read when earlier 6386 tube Vari Mu's get upgraded with highpass switches they loose their "vibe". I know they...

Free Mind
replies: 7 views: 514
Slug1 4 weeks ago

I've owned my PSI A25m for the last 7 years or so and never really got along with them as they're a bit too bright/forward...

MarcB
replies: 14 views: 489
MarcB 4 weeks ago

Looking to add something along the U47 or ELA M 251E lines for vocal use. As I have not had the occasion to put them to work...

Matt Hepworth
replies: 90 views: 13,685
RTUD2 4 weeks ago

Dear Gearslutz, I've been doing a little research on affordable condenser microphones, and one that keeps popping up is the...

Swevicus
replies: 4 views: 842
russbirch 4 weeks ago

Hi There, My current mix setup is a combo of KH120a's with a KH805 sub, and then some Avantone mix cubes. (Room is fully...

citrusburst
replies: 14 views: 986
Noctambulant 4 weeks ago

Hi there peoples. I have an EMI 301 valve tape machine. Living in the UK. The unit kinda powers up but motors are done.. A...

Amiaris
replies: 1 views: 1,153
snod_donkey 4 weeks ago

I´m starting a project which I want to share with all the "vintage-gearslutz" out there. The restauration of this...

Ostrong Audio
replies: 146 views: 31,808
vintagemic 4 weeks ago

Hello guys. I would appreciate help with recognizing microphones used by France24. Who is its manufacturer? Please have a...

SirPL
replies: 1 views: 266
peterwagner 4 weeks ago

Hi, i know there are a lot of posts about monitors, i have done some digging and wanted to get opinions. My Room has a lite...

Sanlky
replies: 27 views: 2,920
Davidestrelinha 4 weeks ago

I'm looking at this or the Ferrofish - I did a search and read the old threads - Any new end user feedback?

Quantumphysics
replies: 0 views: 298
Quantumphysics 4 weeks ago

The fan went out on my 8x192. I ordered a new one, but in my haste, I made an egregious error and forgot to note which header I...

JSVice
replies: 3 views: 296
lectric 4 weeks ago

Does anybody own both and can you give me your opinion when comparing both products againts each other? Will use mainly for buss,...

wynmor
replies: 10 views: 3,963
waldie wave 4 weeks ago

Have you guys seen this new summing mixer/routing mixer? Looks cool, check it out; http://www.apiaudio.com/thebox.html

ppanton321
replies: 544 views: 86,710
callmelaub 4 weeks ago

Hello. Does anybody have any experience with Harrison Mr4? I've been offered one, a 48 ch in decent condition with lots of...

giraf
replies: 37 views: 11,913
Wiggy Neve Slut 4 weeks ago

Just sold my K&h o300. It's been a difficult decission since they were the first gear I bought when I started making music....

just_manu
replies: 22 views: 1,175
Paul_G 4 weeks ago

APART FROM GML - whats is a great mix bus EQ? i am after a cheaper alternative to GML 8200 i was looking at API5500 among...

Beastie
replies: 123 views: 22,203
Thebigcomedown 4 weeks ago

What are people's experiences with the Slate Dragon Hardware Compressor? What do you like to use it on? What do you find it...

PeterChapman
replies: 3 views: 545
mattcollen 4 weeks ago

Looking for new monitors for a small home mixing studio (16m2, 40m3). Has some treatment / bass trapping, not too bad sounding...

aside
replies: 10 views: 931
Noctambulant 4 weeks ago

I am currently using the Focal Solo 6 Be and about to take the ATC plunge. My sales rep. mentioned that he auditioned both of the...

Cooleyocity
replies: 11 views: 724
Cooleyocity 4 weeks ago

Hi to all of you How does IZ radar converters stand-up sonically sound wise compared to today's converters. Has anyone done...

terrysound
replies: 24 views: 1,765
terrysound 4 weeks ago

I have been looking closely at the SSL Matrix for a while , but after watching videos such as this one YouTube I am starting to...

Glenn Bucci
replies: 24 views: 2,168
javamad 4 weeks ago

Hello guys I'm a newbie to this forum so If I describe it in the wrong way please forgive me. I just recently bought a used...

dvmusic
replies: 10 views: 475
Rec_Eng 4 weeks ago

Hello does anyone know where Bobby Caldwell "what you won't do for love" was recorded. i'm curious to know what was...

walth
replies: 8 views: 1,237
massimo 4 weeks ago

Im trying to repair some dunamics card for SSL 4000, Ive recapped them but they are completely dead no sound is going through...

Showcase
replies: 28 views: 3,487
Spanzor 4 weeks ago

Moderators

Forum Tools
Search this Forum
Search this Forum :

Advanced Search