The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 Search This Forum  Search Reviews  Search Gear Database  Search Gear for sale  Search Gearslutz Go Advanced

Sponsored ByDPA Mics
Options
Announcement: Terms Of Use Update Whitecat
26th April 2019 Views: 2,072
Views: 2,072
26th April 2019
Thread / Thread Starter Replies / Views Last Post

Has anyone tried both compressors? SCL-1 or a dangerous compressor? They are both clean, wonder how similar they are? Mix buss...

mandobanjo
replies: 11 views: 3,551
jontornblom 3 weeks ago

Hi, I was wondering about following delay unit from Eventide: Eventide Electrical Audio Precision Dual Delay I have...

Sudad G
replies: 9 views: 854
crossroad 3 weeks ago

The Bm series are very well known and talked about. But not so much the Air Series. I really took notice of the Air series when I...

Glenn Bucci
replies: 41 views: 17,054
NSB Rec 3 weeks ago

It's been a while since I felt something I experienced was worth sharing/posting here. I recently replaced my monitor stack (S3A,...

Darth Fader
replies: 0 views: 540
Darth Fader 3 weeks ago

Have you guys seen this? It sure does look pretty cool to me! Okto Research Apogee performance, Motu price Analog...

jtwrace
replies: 8 views: 1,855
breakinrecords 3 weeks ago

Hi Just mixed one film score (strings and other classical instruments) and decided to use two La2a's in the mix bus to get warm...

Telefunk
replies: 31 views: 13,315
FlyingMusician 3 weeks ago

Hello all, I have been really interested in these monitors for quite some time. However, I haven't found many user reviews....

Top Knob
replies: 82 views: 13,799
SeanMS 3 weeks ago

I'm looking for my first HW compressor for adding another flavour to my setup. I own several plugins, but I would like to use an...

denoise
replies: 11 views: 697
Disco Cubist 3 weeks ago

Hi guys, you've helped me a lot on this forum and I really appreciate all the input. Would appreciate your input on another...

cuba1956
replies: 1 views: 361
burp182 3 weeks ago

Curious about these opto comps. Both utilize similar technology, from what I’ve read the Buzz is faster and more versatile, and...

NamelessUnknown
replies: 10 views: 677
warlordpriest 3 weeks ago

I have narrowed down my search For a mix buss compressor and possibly Tracking compressor to the pheonix Or the manley vari...

guitargear
replies: 50 views: 11,782
fromthepuggle 3 weeks ago

Last month I had my VS Rack display upgraded to a beautiful blue text on black display. The tech also replaced all my program...

Mandala69
replies: 0 views: 335
Mandala69 3 weeks ago

I LOVE the way the UAD ATR plug sounds, but not the latency it introduces to my workflow when on the mix bus. So I want a...

proxy
replies: 33 views: 1,833
Mixxed Up 3 weeks ago

Hello Friends, I just want to buy a hardware compressor for tracking my voice. The past few days I read all the possible threads...

morosh
replies: 11 views: 733
chessparov2.0 3 weeks ago

Hi Just wanted to hear from Trinnov Users how you like working with the unit?? Do you have any negatives? Worth the hi price...

eclipse
replies: 112 views: 10,841
b0se 3 weeks ago

I realize this has been discussed here (probably to death), and I am almost 100% sure I know what gear was used by Jimmy Page on...

NEWTON IN ORBIT
replies: 170 views: 24,194
Drumsound 3 weeks ago

Hi are there any electricians/engineers on the board who can tell me are the internal components/parts that tegeler use in the...

insomni.ac
replies: 2 views: 609
ywshuo 3 weeks ago

This is my first post on the forum, but I've been visiting for years and greatly appreciate the input from this...

RayHeath
replies: 279 views: 13,560
Brent Hahn 3 weeks ago

Hi! I am wondering whether LCD-XC or Focal Clear (which are in the same price range) will provide the most "accurate...

swedishstudio
replies: 4 views: 1,044
gorka 3 weeks ago

I'm tracking to 2-inch using a Stephens and the engineer said they're better and more efficient than Studers, as well as easier...

mbradzick
replies: 93 views: 22,222
henryrobinett 3 weeks ago

Looking to pair up my forssell smp 500. I have an older edition, I believe from 2013. I'm looking at one from 2017. Would there...

jmcnul
replies: 1 views: 311
cheu78 3 weeks ago

Hi Slutz, long time lurker, rare poster here. I'm a film composer who is looking for some fun gear to start working in a more...

jjb0737
replies: 20 views: 1,276
elegentdrum 3 weeks ago

Hi Guys Yep first post. Been lurking through the site for years though. Great resource! So i know variations of this thread...

wherearewe
replies: 27 views: 4,230
Man_O_Music 3 weeks ago

Hello, I currently own the Adam A7X which I use as (IMO) a very good hi fi and multimedia speaker. I am a fan of very...

Robertm394
replies: 6 views: 566
Robertm394 3 weeks ago

Hey folks, So, everyone always talks about The Beatles’ drum sound, room sound, vocal mic bleed, etc.. I’ve read, and I...

MrG
replies: 5 views: 537
loujudson 3 weeks ago

I'm interested in buying one, and I'm not opposed to spending the money. But is there something better for the price? I...

astrolabesoul
replies: 14 views: 587

anyone knows which mic was used to record michael jackson's "Speechless" ?

jonestown
replies: 3 views: 957
paraudio 3 weeks ago

I found out some of the finest studios and mixing engineers have such monitors around. How come there's so little buzz around...

AndreiPiatra
replies: 43 views: 4,410
nephew312 3 weeks ago

Hey All, I'm about to start mixing an LP I engineered/produced, and my studio just got a new piece of gear: the Neve Portico...

HobbyRobby
replies: 45 views: 9,324
Slug1 3 weeks ago

The puremix and mixwiththemasters videos are quite educational for someone relatively new to mixing. However, I'm finding that...

eugtone
replies: 20 views: 1,755
gilmanoel 3 weeks ago

Looking for some feedback on the B12A for those of you who own/use it. Thinking of picking a couple up but haven't heard them...

Domiaic
replies: 5 views: 1,644
Keating 3 weeks ago

Anyone compared these two lovely boxes (I'm thinking about both for 2Buss work in an otherwise ITB rig)? What are the...

Cinemascope
replies: 12 views: 956
Paul_G 3 weeks ago

How you Chandler Devotees getting on with your Chandler gear? Got your Beatles et-el' going on? I've got the plug ins but I'm...

Matchless
replies: 2 views: 409
NathanEldred 3 weeks ago

Hey all, I'm wondering where these Q8 Bearsville modules ended up. Any of them kicking around? Thanks, Seamus

Seamus TM
replies: 9 views: 1,423
TRTech 3 weeks ago

I purchased a Neve 5465 console with a mixture of 34128 preamp modules and 34149 stereo line modules. I am looking to swap some...

UGP
replies: 13 views: 1,748
jvancorduroy 3 weeks ago

Hello my friends. Its my first vintage preamp sistem. I bought a V 672 (2un) + NK48 Phantom supply + N 624 Power Supply ,...

RASTARECORDS
replies: 4 views: 1,369
RASTARECORDS 3 weeks ago

Hello, I am thinking to buy a soundcraft b800 but it is for broadcast, does somebody know if is well for music? thanks

ecolleno
replies: 1 views: 2,067
SteveLate 3 weeks ago

Just got a U87 and am really loving the presence and depth on the vocal tracks. I’m now looking at several different leveling...

rakeg8
replies: 21 views: 760
nickknack 3 weeks ago

Hi Guys! I found lot of post about Neumann kh 310 vs PSI a21 but PSI a21 are 2,490 eu for one speaker on Thomann and Neumann 310...

Mahdes
replies: 68 views: 4,943
Martijn W 3 weeks ago

Mic for male pop vocals; 1. Sony C800G 2. Tele ELAM251 3. Neumann U47 4. Neumann U67 Also, if you have time, the reasons...

itwillendintears
replies: 8 views: 582

Hi, I am looking to ship some rackmount gear from Amsterdam to the USA. I was wondering if anyone new a good company in...

SIXTWOFOUR
replies: 9 views: 4,913
Lou polka 3 weeks ago

Thursday we are ripping my rack apart and cleaning everything up and rewiring from scratch. I have a 2 rack space rack with 1...

James Lugo
replies: 87 views: 31,803
chrischoir 3 weeks ago

Quick One guys Between the above speaker choices and Bryston amp to mate where would you go and why? I have NS10s +...

MFXBOSS
replies: 3 views: 584
kvandy 3 weeks ago

The roll out was last weekend in Las Vegas. Here's the way I see...

Ty Ford
replies: 2,802 views: 472,498
Bushman 3 weeks ago

I own an Otari MTR-90III 24-track with upgraded audio cards and I like it. The transport is pretty good, though I can tell it's...

burns46824
replies: 20 views: 916
Alex.ua 3 weeks ago

Looking into the H8000 and the Eclipse. Was wondering how the Eclipse stacks up. 8 channels from the H8000 is definitely a plus...

edIT
replies: 71 views: 26,978
Tui 3 weeks ago

Hi folks, I'm got a large space adjacent to my studio that i can use as an echochamber. So i'm wondering what kind of mics...

I.R.Baboon
replies: 25 views: 1,311
swafford 3 weeks ago

Hi, i just racked a pair NEVE 1057. I only got them work when I bridged pin 7 and 8 ( J, H ). There is no information about...

LA-2A
replies: 0 views: 273
LA-2A 3 weeks ago

Any? need to free a couple channels. Is there anything i should be aware of?

babooino
replies: 19 views: 2,209
BIG BUDDHA 3 weeks ago

Hi, i've read allot of the debates about clocks for convertors for years. And been quite happy with my dig 192 for years &...

[email protected]
replies: 70 views: 4,276
Paul_G 3 weeks ago

Moderators

Forum Tools
Search this Forum
Search this Forum :

Advanced Search