The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 Search This Forum  Search Reviews  Search Gear Database  Search Gear for sale  Search Gearslutz Go Advanced

Sponsored ByDPA Mics
Options
Announcement: Terms Of Use Update Whitecat
26th April 2019 Views: 2,337
Views: 2,337
26th April 2019
Thread / Thread Starter Replies / Views Last Post

Hello fellow gear headz. Does anyone know what happened to the renowned RPM Studios in NYC? When I was still in audio engineering...

JohnNy C
replies: 24 views: 7,142
T_R_S 2 weeks ago

Of Bock's and T-Funk's and FLEA's that go bump in the night... (to paraphrase the Scottish Prayer!) What's your top pick(s),...

chessparov2.0
replies: 32 views: 1,766
jono 2 weeks ago

Looking for comments from users on the BAE 1073MP and how it compares to other "Neve" type preamps in the 500 series...

rajprods
replies: 26 views: 15,463
hello people 2 weeks ago

Hi, I recently had a chance to watch the PureMix video of Al Schmitt tracking Cyrille Aimee at Capitol Studios. At one...

cpsmusic
replies: 9 views: 769
leitmo 2 weeks ago

Greetings! I haven't been active here much at all for years. I have been lurking, but I feel compelled to post about our...

Improv
replies: 142 views: 31,800
Frantz 2 weeks ago

I bought a Neve 1073 DPX a year ago and my all studio furniture is angled. After a few months the lower preamp started to fail...

Wakena2003
replies: 32 views: 2,677
xojjt222 2 weeks ago

HI All .. Does anybody have info on Oval Audio gear made in england.. probably late70's early 80's.. I have a mixer sittting...

leeharveyosmond
replies: 2 views: 555
terrible.dee 2 weeks ago

So my buddy is hell bent on the BM ADC16 via firewire to his computer. He really will never use any more than 4-8 channels of...

markchatwin
replies: 0 views: 243
markchatwin 2 weeks ago

After 6 long years of blasting my Barefoot MM27's for 10-18 hours a day, my left channel just gave out right during a super...

nikkei
replies: 41 views: 7,399
blayz2002 2 weeks ago

I've currently got 16 outs via an Apollo x8p and an Apollo x6. That goes out to a Dangerous 2-bus and then back into the x8p to...

franktree
replies: 21 views: 912
drBill 2 weeks ago

Hi guys How's the Obsidian compared to the G comp? Is the 4:1 ratio a softer knee on the Obsidian as well or you use 2:1 for mix...

SStudio
replies: 15 views: 1,177
Doc Mixwell 2 weeks ago

Title really says it all. I have not heard either in person, only online vids and audio samples.. But for those of you who...

joelfarr
replies: 13 views: 1,398
Yann Leon 2 weeks ago

What are these? They look different than LA 2As https://i.ibb.co/gWPfrGg/Screenshot-2019-04-16-at-08-58-26.jpg

808BD
replies: 19 views: 681
Tomahawks 2 weeks ago

Yes, another 'help me choose something that's totally subjective" thread! Sorrykfhkh My hope is that people can help me...

Empora
replies: 11 views: 1,161
vibrations1951 2 weeks ago

Seriously considering some 500 stuff. I have nothing as yet, so I am going to ask some of you to point me in the right direction....

Jeff Hayat
replies: 263 views: 37,347
chinesewhiteman 2 weeks ago

I've got 2nd order harmonics covered (summit tpa-200a and hendyamps michelangelo, really pleased, super warm), looking for...

fromthepuggle
replies: 1 views: 374
DannyMac 2 weeks ago

Hope it's okay I make a new thread. I got this JH-110 A2 from a mate but the transport doesn't do anything. The machine is...

WarmJetGuitar
replies: 4 views: 453
Shakedown St. 2 weeks ago

I appreciate this will appeal to a very small number of Slutz like RoundBadge but I'd like some advice. I wondered if those...

Paul_G
replies: 8 views: 765
RoundBadge 2 weeks ago
replies: - views: -
chrischoir 2 weeks ago

I did this with a pal today, I thought I might as well share it! Sunday and rainy-afternoon non-warmed up vocals. small both...

DownSideUp
replies: 43 views: 1,567
swafford 2 weeks ago
replies: - views: -
bgood 2 weeks ago

Never heard of this one before and yesterday I had a chance to listen to this mic in a studio. And it's just-WOW!!! I...

SidneySheldon
replies: 5 views: 5,447
Mr Funk 2 weeks ago

Anyone got a DSI Mono Evolver for Sale? I live in Malta (europe) Can also part exchange with my mint condition Elektron A4...

Gilera
replies: 0 views: 232
Gilera 2 weeks ago

Hi, I’ve just purchased a rack of 5 BFE Filtek V1170s. They haven’t been delivered as yet, but I’ve been trying to find...

SpikeM
replies: 5 views: 3,464
Schiwo 2 weeks ago

Wanted: DSI Mono/Poly Evolver Keys. Can also part exchange with an Elektron A4 Mk2 in mint condition. I live in Malta (europe)

Gilera
replies: 0 views: 238
Gilera 2 weeks ago

Bock is re -issuing the 241 mic, was wondering if I should go for the bock or the Mojave 1000 which is a little cheaper and is...

acupunk
replies: 0 views: 305
acupunk 2 weeks ago

I am looking for a High End Microphone wich would capture better my low bass voice. I made a lot of research this days but still...

morosh
replies: 46 views: 1,457
chessparov2.0 2 weeks ago

Hi there - I've got a KM56 with a capsule that's shot. Can anyone out there suggest where I might send it for a...

jono
replies: 24 views: 1,241
waveaudio 2 weeks ago

Any reason to have both of these mics, or are they too similar?

NamelessUnknown
replies: 10 views: 496
toledo3 2 weeks ago

The Patch, I have been waiting for this for over a year! Viewed it at NAMM 2018. This 2019 it was there again and they have them...

bzone
replies: 132 views: 7,884
bzone 2 weeks ago

Currently using Summit TPA-200a for tube warmth, alongside the wonderful Hendyamps Michelangelo. I'm curious about the Black Box...

fromthepuggle
replies: 3 views: 531
e-are 2 weeks ago

Has anyone here compared the new line of BSA mics (either the 4x or the 49B) with the Horch RM2J? There must be some users here...

StringMike
replies: 13 views: 684
toledo3 2 weeks ago

Anyone here using the CM-2 or another cool model? It's a broadcast console, but with just *ridiculous* pres. Back in the...

thejook
replies: 311 views: 87,638
andrevag 2 weeks ago

So folks ... perhaps you can help my lunchbox Specifically, for those of you who have tried a bunch of the units, what have...

astorian
replies: 92 views: 16,565
ricfoxx 2 weeks ago

Hey This is a re-post from my other ITB thread. I just thought it deserved a bit more attention! Hope you like it. Mixing on...

Skip Burrows
replies: 96 views: 18,809
e-are 2 weeks ago

I'm doing a little research on the history of the Bearsville Q8 console... Here (hear) is what I've found out so far... (not a...

Silvertone
replies: 25 views: 4,310
rectifried 2 weeks ago

I bought a new DMX a little over a year ago. After 3 months of owning it when I turned it on it would not work. They told me to...

gabler
replies: 135 views: 35,316
acidlab 2 weeks ago

Hello, There is a small brown speaker (auratone monitor) that is often used to check mixes in mono. Does anyone know the model...

walth
replies: 69 views: 43,081
strellson 2 weeks ago

Hello All! Thanks for taking the time to help. In a seemingly never ending task of planning a home studio project, I feel akin...

camacozie
replies: 5 views: 453
javamad 3 weeks ago

SSL Fusion

Anybody seen this? Solid-State-Logic announce FUSION / KMR Audio News Looks like SSLs take on the Louder than Lift off...

Kore
replies: 48 views: 8,981
RedMeadow 3 weeks ago

Hello, all I been wondering. I am using myteks x8 for my summing rig. Using the pad 2 qes for my print. And also a cranesong...

spektor
replies: 1 views: 357
cheu78 3 weeks ago

Hi! that it differentiates it has between the previous ones telefunken? V72, V76 and V672. And as they are its favorite...

drago
replies: 49 views: 32,277
QueenSisi 3 weeks ago

Hey guys, haven't posted in a while, so idk if this is the proper forum for this, but I need help - so move it where it needs to...

Grumpy Eye
replies: 4 views: 640
metalplated 3 weeks ago

Being down under in New Zealand (and with me living away from the main centres) I do not get many opportunities to test gear out...

waldie wave
replies: 59 views: 2,489
waldie wave 3 weeks ago

Is the compressor in the Tube Tech MEC 1A the same as the CL1B?

Joji
replies: 12 views: 4,148
Brad Lunde 3 weeks ago

I'm looking to get a compressor for general duties for Tracking, Mixing, Stems, and 2 Bus work I would love to have an arsenal...

Thomas Black
replies: 3 views: 409
Thomas Black 3 weeks ago

For a few years now I’ve been following a modular console design by the company Interphase Audio (formally Ocean Audio). I...

glymur
replies: 29 views: 1,838
Bruno W 3 weeks ago

I want a compressor that does well with both tracking and on a mix or stereo bus. Does anyone have an opinion? I do mostly...

calebloveless
replies: 13 views: 1,227
NamelessUnknown 3 weeks ago

My Mytek 8x192 converters are calibrated from factory to -15dbfs = 0vu but by changing the jumpers you can activate a trim pots...

lectric
replies: 5 views: 680
lectric 3 weeks ago

I have money and room for about one more addition to my setup and pondering the impact of a better Pultec (Pulse EQP-1A3) vs...

eugtone
replies: 40 views: 3,207
[email protected] 3 weeks ago

Moderators

Forum Tools
Search this Forum
Search this Forum :

Advanced Search