The No.1 Website for Pro Audio

Supported By TransAudio Group
Options
Thread / Thread Starter Replies / Views Last Post

This line of questioning might switch to the Geekslutz forum as I find out more but... I've contacted someone who has an EMT...

jtienhaara
replies: 36 views: 14,860
dharma one 1 week ago

Hi all, I am selling this mic for a friend, but.....I can't seem to find out anything about it regarding it's "when...

wallyburger
replies: 7 views: 1,082
GIACOMO-_ 1 week ago

Hello from Berlin..... i need your Help. I have a Problem to find the best PreAmp for my Neumann 149. The Output is so...

lematrix
replies: 23 views: 2,681
mart 1 week ago

Both run about 400 bucks used and I found a good offer for a used API 500 6B HC Would both be the same low noise/high...

ChayaFFM
replies: 1 views: 210
James7800 1 week ago

2500 Mod

Very brief. I just pulled the 100mf caps out that are next to the THAT chips, and I highly recommend you do as well. The image...

sonicrevolution
replies: 204 views: 29,237
127Riot 1 week ago

Hi Guys, I just wanted to post about a incredible Bass DI I used recently that I feel more people need to know about, because...

Farm sounds
replies: 396 views: 73,285
JB872 1 week ago

Hey slutz, I've been looking around for some info on the Neve VR consoles and can't seem to find much. If anyone has any info...

Jon Harter
replies: 27 views: 2,629
kaguen 1 week ago

I'm considering adding 8 channels of Burl AD to my setup. They really do seem to do something exceptional and true to the...

PaulMac
replies: 1 views: 452
Wiggy Neve Slut 1 week ago

Hey everyone! Im about to pull the trigger on a vintage U87ai from 1986 but wanted the opinions here first on gearslutz.....

ohmz
replies: 24 views: 1,123
toledo3 1 week ago

Mixbus eq?

I am thinking of drawmer 1974, neve 8803, Any other suggestions. First mix eq that I can do track mg and mixbus. I want more of a...

spektor
replies: 34 views: 2,579
Wiggy Neve Slut 1 week ago

I just read this very good article, basically it says sealed monitors would have better transient response on low end, and...

DB117
replies: 124 views: 10,975
dinococcus 1 week ago

question one: Who here mics the bottom of toms as well as the top? if so, which mics do you like for the bottoms? how do you use...

knerd
replies: 36 views: 9,822
deedeeyeah 1 week ago

Can anyone recommend a sub to pair with the 2-18s amp 500 besides the base 25 ? I don't have room for the amphion sub...

sdd17
replies: 7 views: 2,069
breakinrecords 1 week ago

Quick question if anyone has seen this. Just bought a open box 11 slot BAE rack from a retailer. Removed my 6 slot that has 3...

Indian Hills
replies: 4 views: 280
ImJohn 1 week ago

I’d like to compare: - Ubk Fatso’s Warmth function - SSL Fusion’s High Frequency Compressor - and thoughts on how the...

augustin187
replies: 1 views: 410
RestLes 1 week ago

Has anyone tried both compressors? SCL-1 or a dangerous compressor? They are both clean, wonder how similar they are? Mix buss...

mandobanjo
replies: 18 views: 4,348
jontornblom 1 week ago

Hey Folks. Anyone using this? It's been out for a while, I've heard good things, but pricey. Wondering how it compares to other...

fromthepuggle
replies: 1 views: 471
Mintelligence 1 week ago

Ok, so I´ve seen many people complaining about Shadow Hills website and I totally agree on that it is not an user friendly...

Roloalcien
replies: 11 views: 3,348
Warren Duprey 1 week ago

Hi all, I was recommended a pair of Ocean Way HR4 speakers for my studio. Any one have experience with these? Information is...

dewaldian
replies: 10 views: 1,088
paulieGB 1 week ago

Hey, so bought a Stam a little while ago and love it. I think it sounds great, this it lives on the mix bus. Since I have bought...

Irelando
replies: 2 views: 1,053
JSchlomo 1 week ago

Hello, We've had a pair of 8351 in our tracking room for a few months and after initial setup and listening, I havent as much...

d3l
replies: 755 views: 101,766
Ilkka 1 week ago

wrong forum as far as I can tell - can't figure out how to delete

sgw5
replies: 0 views: 257
sgw5 1 week ago

Does anyone have any first hand experience comparing the two mics? I have come across a youtube comparison video and even...

Tahoebrian5
replies: 4 views: 308
vicenzajay 1 week ago

Hi Folks, I have the opportunity to grab a used one. I found some reviews here and there but not too much about real...

stamand
replies: 8 views: 3,063
ntnrecord 1 week ago

Hi all, I'm trying to get some tech information about this 2 consoles... one is a mono and another stereo telefunken. I've...

tumbador
replies: 10 views: 10,141
Ted Krotkiewski 1 week ago
replies: - views: -
companda1 1 week ago
j.frad 1 week ago

I could not find too much info on my questions on the comparison of the two. A. Are the knobs any bigger or more spread out on...

Jason rocks
replies: 59 views: 10,271
paraudio 1 week ago
JSchlomo 1 week ago

Hi folks, I'm fully ITB, and my "studio" is located in my living room, so I have to mix on headphones because my kids...

drainyoo
replies: 7 views: 469
drainyoo 1 week ago

So any speculations about this? What would you like to see? Different reverbs? Unreal reverbs? Other fx?

OurDarkness
replies: 520 views: 86,090
drBill 1 week ago

I recently purchased a Daking Mic Pre One and I can't get over how awesome this class A pre sounds. Its personally my favorite...

bcgood
replies: 283 views: 26,995
gwlee7 1 week ago

Here is the complete collection of API 1608 mk I manuals...for future downloaders! https://www.sendspace.com/pro/dl/7c2zpw

burns46824
replies: 0 views: 213
burns46824 1 week ago

Just saw an email from VK saying Burl just released the BAD4M! I have been waiting on this.. will add to mothership soon kfhkh...

nephew312
replies: 6 views: 785
Trakworx 1 week ago

...from VK LA... I feel sick about how much money I just dropped. Lift me up. Tell me I did the right thing! :)

joelfarr
replies: 215 views: 26,495
Salty James 1 week ago

Looking for opinions on the Aurora Audio Sidecar (10 channels of Neve style preamps and sweet EQ) when compared to a rack of 8...

Leak1989
replies: 33 views: 6,186
nephew312 1 week ago

Hi All, I have trouble finding information on how the Binson Echorec 2 works. The user manual that I can find on the web seems...

delonien
replies: 14 views: 8,314
kernsyworld 1 week ago

I've been going around in circles trying to settle on the right EQ for my mix bus (I mix ITB except for hardware on my mix...

thehightenor
replies: 29 views: 1,130
thehightenor 1 week ago

19” stereo rackmount version of the diode bridge compressor with independently adjustable attack and release, and maybe a few...

Singlecutz
replies: 18 views: 2,526
[email protected] 1 week ago

Here I compare a pair of hardware La2a's against the UAD La2a. You can listen and vote on which you think is which. I used...

norman_nomad
replies: 221 views: 49,448
thehightenor 1 week ago

Don't know what I really feel about this concept of a micpreamp built into the microphone. I can see the point and at the same...

gainreduction
replies: 1,746 views: 140,409
rosewood123 1 week ago

Hi slutz I am looking to add some SSL style compression for the 2-bus. I already own a NTP 179-170 and a Gyraf GX so I would...

MDSKNNRP
replies: 13 views: 2,762
kellyd 1 week ago

Dear board members, as the subject implies, this thread is about analyzing the AMS Neve 1073 DPA's Gain (1st gain stage) /...

branscobe
replies: 40 views: 21,221
JPeters86 1 week ago

Hi Dear Sluts I just wonder if anyone Can tell me some things About the Summit mpc100 First of all, the opamps, Do they...

prophet122
replies: 0 views: 201
prophet122 1 week ago

Hey Box Users!!! I went today to demo the unit knowing that i was probably going to buy it. (even though i don't have the...

callmelaub
replies: 49 views: 12,898
cheu78 1 week ago

Looking for ideas for a vocal mic. Birthday is coming up and I have the thumbs up for a $10k budget, give or take. I have a...

TheHolyMountain
replies: 154 views: 5,447
cheu78 1 week ago

hey guys . just got my new CPT96 and i have 2 questions = 1- the stock patch is set to Full or Half normal ? or its...

Zangiamit91
replies: 3 views: 819
karnigb 1 week ago

Anybody here have any experience with this baby? I would be using it as my 2nd compressor after a vari-mu? Cheers Holger

Lagerfeldt
replies: 60 views: 21,802
rectape 1 week ago

Hi all, The studio I have rented a room in has a Neve V3 like the one on this...

octatonic
replies: 35 views: 27,453
stevep 1 week ago

Which revision is the most desirable and the one to go for? something about opamps and transistors and.... I don't get it! ...

Sugarman
replies: 110 views: 59,528
Salty James 1 week ago

Moderators

Forum Tools
Search this Forum
Search this Forum :

Advanced Search