The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 All  This Forum  Reviews  Gear Database  Gear for sale     Latest  Trending
Options
Thread / Thread Starter Replies / Views Last Post

I've heard that I'm thinking of this the wrong way because I'm coming from using "prosumer" hardware - I have a Toft...

jbrave
replies: 1 views: 623
Joe Porto 1 week ago

Hello, We've had a pair of 8351 in our tracking room for a few months and after initial setup and listening, I havent as much...

d3l
replies: 435 views: 70,253
TheBaker 1 week ago

hello, i am getting ready to audition an schoeps cmc6 ug with the mk4 capsule for spoken word. i saw that there is a cmc6 ug xt...

gearstudent
replies: - views: -
Earcatcher 1 week ago

Hi guys I'm looking at potentially purchasing a used pair of Barefoot MM27 Gen1s and I was wondering if there was a significant...

heartbeat
replies: 7 views: 5,221
raal 1 week ago

I recently purchased a Daking Mic Pre One and I can't get over how awesome this class A pre sounds. Its personally my favorite...

bcgood
replies: 216 views: 19,763
ToddP 1 week ago

Is Serban mixing all itb or is he using some outboard? What plugins is he using? Someone has to know something about his...

erike123
replies: 567 views: 73,424
bambamboom 1 week ago

Just wondering if anyone has heard / used Dynaudio M3P or M3A mid-field / main monitors? I like the sound of Dyns in general,...

replies: 25 views: 8,395
911jensen 1 week ago

Hi All, first-time poster, long time reader. I am going to be making first big vocal chain purchase and I have about 4k to...

ry_wal
replies: 62 views: 3,200
jdier 1 week ago

I tried to search for this and if there are answers to the question other than no please direct me and I will delete this...

The Phoenix
replies: 36 views: 1,751
snod_donkey 1 week ago

Hello fellow GSers! I'll be looking to upgrade my studio console in the coming year. I'm currently in a heated debate over...

Sonic Reducer
replies: 77 views: 17,254
ardis 1 week ago

I’ve been in love with my Sherman and Eventide combo for experimental sound design. What other magic gear would complement...

LeTMEFINDOUT
replies: 0 views: 531
LeTMEFINDOUT 1 week ago

Mad scientist content ahead... cooge I am trying to get the best of both worlds between ITB and HW. I want to: 1. Push groups...

proxy
replies: 8 views: 746
e-are 1 week ago

Hi, Please read only the bold text if you don't want to read my long thread :) I would like to upgrade my speakers. What I'm...

ozonepaul
replies: 7 views: 650
Marando 1 week ago

Hi and Happy New Year to all! I am a little surprised about the lack of discussions regarding Hedd Audio studio monitors while...

mantovibe
replies: 42 views: 5,159
tremolux 1 week ago

Hi all, I've had my 8816 since it came out. It's been returned once and back for service once. Amazing sound, sloppy build...

replies: 100 views: 10,076
theillusionist 1 week ago

Hello, my room is 17ft by 10, and 9ft tall. I know it’s a small space for the speakers but which positioning (vertical vs...

qkrzazzang
replies: 0 views: 513
qkrzazzang 1 week ago
denork 1 week ago

Hi all! I have a Chandler Limited REDD mic here at the moment, and am having a lot of fun experimenting with it and putting it...

Kroc
replies: 409 views: 28,857
withintheflux 1 week ago

Hi, does anybody knows, if there is an active monitor of 2 ways, sealed?? Cheers!!!kfhkh

ezrecords
replies: 20 views: 2,201
JblKid95 1 week ago

In my master bus, my chain is as follows: Summing->Neve 8803 EQ-> SSL Fusion with SSL XLogic G Bus Compressor as...

mnawara
replies: 16 views: 1,067
mnawara 1 week ago

I'm trying to decide which would be a little bit more versatile in my studio, a pair of kiwis and a u89 or a pair of u89 and a...

VoiceOfReezon
replies: 4 views: 544
VoiceOfReezon 1 week ago

Hi guys, The SREV1 is a quite rare and uncommon device. We can get all documentation at Yamaha or on the web but further infos...

artmanjam
replies: 4 views: 490
artmanjam 1 week ago

Hey guys, so as the title says, I am looking for a closed back headphone which has a really accurate sound, is comfortable and...

producerxtr
replies: 5 views: 679
RayHeath 1 week ago

I need an EQ for my guitar bus. Something that makes things bigger and fatter...Like a Pultec but with frequency points above...

mherrane
replies: 14 views: 3,845
mattcollen 1 week ago

I might be completely nuts but I am thinking about getting most gear out of the control room. The biggest problem is the preamps,...

gainreduction
replies: 32 views: 3,055
Bassmankr 1 week ago

If you had to pick just one.

jahomuth
replies: 173 views: 14,413
Wiggy Neve Slut 1 week ago

Hey guys, I know I know, lots of threads on these mic styles, etc. But unfortunately I have two dilemmas that prevent me from...

knariman
replies: 40 views: 1,058
knariman 1 week ago

I am moving into a new apartment and will be setting up my studio in the den. It will be a small space (6ft by 9ft). I am...

Joesavman
replies: 5 views: 681
Joesavman 1 week ago

i am looking to buy a new FET mic for my studio after i purchased an Avalon 737. after hearing so much about the classic u87...

tigerwoots
replies: 100 views: 4,950
Paul_G 1 week ago

Alright guys, I realize this might be an incredibly daft question - please don't flame me for this. But how do I take the NAB...

WarmJetGuitar
replies: 10 views: 875
creinsch 1 week ago

Theres an old thread from 2012 or so on GS but I was hoping I could get some info nowadays about pricing/availability if anyone...

Rhemphill11
replies: 0 views: 533
Rhemphill11 1 week ago

I can't decide if I should just buy the C800G, or the C414EB with the original brass CK12 capsule, and a vintage Neumann...

WillSqueak
replies: 38 views: 1,424
KIDBILL 1 week ago

Folks, looking for comments/suggestions on best way to incorporate analog warmth into my hybrid recording setup; willing to...

Supern0va
replies: 10 views: 1,172
kennyplex 1 week ago

Now that the Upton C12 has been out in the wild for a bit, has anyone had a chance to compare them to a Flea 12? The Upton is...

Lucin Niega
replies: 0 views: 498
Lucin Niega 1 week ago

I know this mic sounds great on female vocals, choir, and all sorts of acoustic instruments. How is it with male vocals and how...

nas
replies: 33 views: 9,112
chessparov2.0 1 week ago

Hey guys, I've been thinking about upgrading or rather sidegrading from the Spectre S8's I have atm which I got slightly before...

Nicked_Wicked
replies: 63 views: 16,286
Simma Lugnt 1 week ago

Anyway made be in the wrong place. But now that I made great placement of the monitors and learned and mixed a bit on them there...

spektor
replies: 10 views: 1,322
lematrix 1 week ago

Hi fellow GS members! After long working on this beast and a lot of PM's from all over the world I would like to share...

LeMauce
replies: 1 views: 2,272
dj_komplex 1 week ago

Hello fellow slutz, first of all I've searched the threads for something similar and can't find anything exactly right. ATM, I...

Ward Pike
replies: 47 views: 11,974
enyo 1 week ago

So as the title says, I am looking for a high end mic that can fit my voice perfectly. Unfortunately in the region that I live, I...

producerxtr
replies: 2 views: 478
chessparov2.0 1 week ago

I've been reading a lot of 1176 inspired clone threads. But I don't see much in direct comparison between Hairball and Serpent....

Pale Pyramid
replies: 10 views: 918
Babe Records 1 week ago

Ok so what gives with SPL gear? Is their gear crap or not? I've got a 4 channel Transient Designer and it's not crap. I've...

faeflora
replies: 131 views: 38,229
woodsound 1 week ago

Hello there, We are looking for a company or an individual who can help us design and manufacture custom headphone drivers....

producerxtr
replies: 0 views: 483
producerxtr 1 week ago

I got my console yesterday from Vintage King Audio. They rock and so does the board! They recapped the whole thing before it...

cannikin
replies: 18 views: 6,745
Ted Krotkiewski 1 week ago

Hello friends! I wonder if anyone has any info about thia Raindirk mini mixer from 1974. There is very little information about...

Ted Krotkiewski
replies: 30 views: 2,414
Ted Krotkiewski 1 week ago

my question is: would it really matter that much if i use a different brand of sub speaker, let's say Genelec for...

parkie
replies: 14 views: 892
Martijn W 1 week ago
Deleted ae681af 1 week ago

In my A room I mix through an SSL 8056 G+. The time has come where I'm putting together a dedicated mixing room where I can mix...

mike-661
replies: 69 views: 13,463
Musiclab 1 week ago

A month ago a producer which is a long time friend and client of mine has challenged me with mixing one of his productions...

TanTan
replies: 734 views: 42,610
IM WHO YOU THINK 1 week ago

I have 4 channels of NPNG and always loved them. I do mostly small groups, acoustic guitar (fingerstyle and singer songwriter) as...

ProPower
replies: 17 views: 694
deuc647 1 week ago

Moderators

Forum Tools
Search this Forum
Search this Forum :

Advanced Search