The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 Search This Forum  Search Reviews  Search Gear Database  Search Gear for sale  Search Gearslutz Go Advanced
Options
Thread / Thread Starter Replies / Views Last Post

I am planing on buying a tube mic preamp So either the Fearn VT Or something like RCA 21 etc. Does anyone here have experience...

ukoomran
replies: 43 views: 2,006
coso 1 week ago

Hello slutzrockout I am about to purchase the digital interface and connect it to my converter. Good thing is that my...

Darkray707
replies: 4 views: 436
deedeeyeah 1 week ago

I started this year with new Bomber B2 ADC. Very impressed!

Mr. Bars
replies: 456 views: 40,351
Funny Cat 1 week ago

Hello, Looking for reviews on users of the Don and Brat. From what research I've done these seem to be in only 500 series Full...

Fals2000
replies: 1 views: 365
lucasanything 1 week ago

Today, I just plugged the Amphion One18 with two Auralic Merak mono block (Hypex UcD with Orfeo Class A module) I love this...

priko
replies: 7,058 views: 1,024,726
dangerbeard 1 week ago

Dear Gearslutz, I've been doing a little research on affordable condenser microphones, and one that keeps popping up is the...

Swevicus
replies: 10 views: 1,020
jasper0 1 week ago

Curious to know your successes/failures using the diode bridge compressor in the RND Shelford channel. Is there anything that has...

mahler007
replies: 3 views: 496
TheLastByte 1 week ago

Hi all, I'm upgrading from an RME FF800 (running like a champ for 15 years) and I have a chance to grab a used MH Lio 8 for...

flextone
replies: 10 views: 527
cheu78 1 week ago

I was looking into getting the 500 version of the 1A model. Are there any users of either model out there? How do they sound?...

Cooleyocity
replies: 56 views: 14,773
Wiggy Neve Slut 1 week ago

Sorry if this is redundant. I would suspect this has been asked before countless times but nothing came up in my search....thanks

fender4593
replies: 899 views: 188,214
cheu78 1 week ago

I have been enjoying a vari mu compressor and have a question regarding a specific vocal issue I have encountered. There is a...

StevenLMorgan
replies: 29 views: 1,217
Brent Hahn 1 week ago

Hello I am looking for some answer as my trinnov ST-2 hifi not allow to make more than one measurement. When i try to make...

Galileon
replies: 2 views: 521
Galileon 1 week ago

Hey guys & gals, just seeking advice on a high-end stereo keyboard tracking chain. I currently have API 3124, 6176, Audient /...

chazmuz
replies: 1 views: 329
batlanyard 1 week ago

Looking for some help please... I recently came into possession of a vintage Teletronix LA-2A optical valve...

Mad_Max
replies: 11 views: 549
David W. Jones 1 week ago

Anyway made be in the wrong place. But now that I made great placement of the monitors and learned and mixed a bit on them there...

spektor
replies: 8 views: 1,005
legolee 1 week ago

We have another winner here. I can’t believe Bryce just keeps doing it so well. I did not need another compressor. Then I...

bzone
replies: 6 views: 955
multi_kulti 1 week ago

Does anyone use 2 Dangerous Liaisons 1I use for mixing in analog and the other for mastering with my dangerous master console ! ...

Sucka Free
replies: 2 views: 372
Slug1 1 week ago

I've recently run into some cash, so looking to upgrade from my nicerizer Jr. I have extensive outboard I use with the...

Unknown soldier
replies: 7 views: 1,013
deedeeyeah 1 week ago

As I sit at my gf’s work, listening to some style of JBL patio speakers (?? I will find the model #!!), I can’t help but...

indecline
replies: 2 views: 338
[email protected] 1 week ago
replies: - views: -
Sounds Great 1 week ago

I now this is a basic question, but it's not obvious from reading the manual how to link (2) Rupert Neve Portico II Channels....

AndyG1
replies: 1 views: 281
themiracle 1 week ago

I'm looking at a Harrison PP1 console/sidecar, no pres, just returns, EQ, routing, no master section (again, just a...

jdurango
replies: 15 views: 2,779
SidneySheldon 1 week ago

Could someone tell me if the wiring is different on an XLR AES/EBU cable ? I want to build some and wonder if anyone has...

Timmy S
replies: 8 views: 3,191
pentagon 1 week ago

Hi, is there anyone how work with old analog studer mixer,or compare it with ssl or neve analog consouls? Regards Iman...

raga2000
replies: 18 views: 10,779
burns46824 1 week ago

Hey everyone I've been ITB all of my 10yrs pro level and have just got into the 500 stuff for tracking vocals, guitars and...

evil_cliff
replies: 23 views: 1,081
NathanEldred 1 week ago

So I've found somebody selling an Amek BC315 channel strip for pretty cheap, looks to be in great shape. I'd like to rack it up,...

thesmith
replies: 2 views: 1,642
dwellander 1 week ago

Helios

Helios poll: 1. What is your favorite Helios gear and from what era? 2. What are your favorite uses for it (EQ-1 if you...

concentric
replies: 255 views: 42,759
Dubgubben 1 week ago

Hey Guys, iam the new one! I would like to buy the Focal Shape Twin Monitors. I'am still on my Yamaha HS5 and would like...

BruceWaayne
replies: 12 views: 702
VirusAndSpamBin 1 week ago

I'm considering a Studer A827 24-track with Dolby SR. The price tag is pretty hefty, $12.5k, but the thing is practically...

burns46824
replies: 56 views: 9,703
burns46824 1 week ago

Hello to all! I was wondering if anyone here has used both the Studer 962 and the 928 and if the latter with all of its routing...

:Olaf:
replies: 1 views: 351
Jack Luminous 1 week ago

Hello All, I'm wondering if I might be able to turn a Neve 33422 into a mic pre. I know its a line amp but I don't know if...

kroegermusic
replies: 2 views: 578
atavacron 1 week ago

Have been looking at both of these for my project studio. I was wondering if anyone has had experience with these and might...

hendrkf
replies: 58 views: 16,115
planeador 1 week ago

I was lucky enough to find a pair of Earthworks Sigma 6.2 monitors for a steal, and I am absolutely in love. For anyone who...

hairbow
replies: 4 views: 511
nednerd 1 week ago

Hi everyone , this is my first post on this forum so hoping to make it a daily thing because this site its awesome Anyway,...

Rathnhake
replies: 55 views: 1,701
gearstudent 1 week ago

The Patch, I have been waiting for this for over a year! Viewed it at NAMM 2018. This 2019 it was there again and they have them...

bzone
replies: 134 views: 8,921
Mr XY 1 week ago

Am I late to the party? Did I miss something on the Neumann website? In front of me I have a NEW km84 capsule on an OLD KMi...

whitepapagold
replies: 66 views: 16,919
themiracle 1 week ago

Purple Audio MFtwenty5 - looks so intriguing, has been posted on Purple's site for awhile, and said to ship in 2014. Jens from...

12tone
replies: 126 views: 20,700
Lucin Niega 1 week ago
replies: - views: -
OolalavSuperfukk 1 week ago

Trying to locate a Telefunken VF14m tube from a reputable seller. Please PM me if you have any info on one. Thanks! Scammers...

ghostwriter
replies: 62 views: 6,809
Klaus 1 week ago

Hi everyone, I'm looking to upgrade my current studio monitors ( https://www.thomann.de/gb/monkey_banana_turbo_5_black.htm...

ruonitb
replies: 6 views: 389
hairbow 1 week ago

Currently have a Lynx Aurora 8 for AD/DA and had been using a mixing board for monitoring and summing but the mixing board went...

nuemes
replies: 23 views: 1,100
Jeff Hayat 1 week ago

I have owned two DMP-2NWs for many years (love them) and went to look up Karls webpage and I can't find anything. Anyone know...

ProPower
replies: 10 views: 1,194
deuc647 1 week ago

Hey, I've got a Tube-Tech CL1B for the weekend and want to try it out tracking vocals. Anybody who uses it for that on a...

radiospace
replies: 29 views: 18,521
alban1975 1 week ago

It's funny after spending a year in the Box my desire to have a full console rig has dissipated. Anyone else still thinking about...

Saxplayerz
replies: 286 views: 20,310
YoungBoy 1 week ago

Hey all, I’m on the lookout for a new stereo EQ and came across the Elysia Xfilter. It comes in both a 19” version as well...

RedMeadow
replies: 3 views: 584
RedMeadow 1 week ago

Hi. I want to start a collection of analog saturation and distortion tools. From super subtle and high end, to super gritty,...

Vilddyr
replies: 675 views: 81,185
b0se 1 week ago

Hi everyone. I was demo listening to ATC SCM20ASL Pro mk2 at the pro audio store at last week. And for a week, I have still...

soulmining919
replies: 17 views: 768
soulmining919 1 week ago

Hi Just wanted to hear from Trinnov Users how you like working with the unit?? Do you have any negatives? Worth the hi price...

eclipse
replies: 114 views: 11,251
Carl Freeland 1 week ago

Hi guys, I have three channels of RND 511 which I like alot, they sound beautiful and classy, but I have an Engl Fireball that I...

_Ludovico
replies: 10 views: 848
ira_the_mick 1 week ago

I know it’s a stupid question to ask since everyone knows the Millennia is obviously a better quality preamp than the...

chandelierbeats
replies: 5 views: 530
gearstudent 1 week ago

Moderators

Forum Tools
Search this Forum
Search this Forum :

Advanced Search