The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 Search This Forum  Search Reviews  Search Gear Database  Search Gear for sale  Search Gearslutz Go Advanced

Sponsored ByDPA Mics
Options
Announcement: Terms Of Use Update Whitecat
26th April 2019 Views: 2,208
Views: 2,208
26th April 2019
Thread / Thread Starter Replies / Views Last Post

I did a search and couldn't find anything on this topic, so I figured I may as well just ask. I've had an RS124 for a little...

shoepedals
replies: 9 views: 422
StevenLMorgan 6 days ago

Just bought this and it was advertised as a 1979 Model. Can anyone verify that? Thanks. Serviced Vintage Neumann U87...

Rockinrob
replies: 18 views: 2,432
Paul_G 6 days ago

Hi someone did it or know how ppl carry them on aircrafts? The aviation law is that each luggage have to wight MAX 32 kilos. The...

gmosh
replies: 8 views: 513
Jim Williams 6 days ago

I'm still looking for a decent hardware reverb. First of all, I'm not looking to recreate any "classic" sounds. I've...

wallyburger
replies: 27 views: 1,187
wallyburger 6 days ago

Hello, i'm new in gearslutz. Would ask to you the right height from floor to have a good performance with my monitor. I just...

apprendista1976
replies: 5 views: 549
Danielbest1 6 days ago

Looking to see if anyone has experience with both of these mics and can provide some feedback and opinion. I'm looking for a...

packermans4
replies: 25 views: 1,316
pktele 1 week ago

For all you with SSL G automation experience and use Pro Tools 12... Is there some function that would mirror the ability to...

tyrobins
replies: 17 views: 1,383
stahfishaudio 1 week ago

Hi Klaus, (if possible) your book would be something both myself, and many here would look foward to. I know you are very busy,...

chessparov2.0
replies: 2 views: 452
chessparov2.0 1 week ago

Write about your favorite pre or channel strip for snare, hands down. If there's other parts of your chain you must include...

herecomesyourman
replies: 83 views: 8,230
szyam 1 week ago

Hi all, Does anyone have any demos of the Chandler Mini Rack Mixer? Specifically when driven hard and/or showcasing its color?...

SovietSpaceChild
replies: 8 views: 1,342
rjb5191 1 week ago

Hi, I have opportunity to buy an Maselec STM822, what about this summing mixer? thx

Pilepoile
replies: 4 views: 3,077
smakdaady 1 week ago

I"m considering picking one of these up. what are you guys finding it really works well on? can you describe the...

dhiltonlittle
replies: 113 views: 20,786
NoEgo 1 week ago

Can anyone tell me where serial number is located in this mic? I can not find on the body, nor in XLR, nor near the capsule......

al_net77
replies: 2 views: 266
al_net77 1 week ago
replies: 0 views: 300
Kaaros 1 week ago

Hi all, Not to make another boring opinionated monitor argument but: I purchased Amphion one15's last year listening to all of...

orangefridge
replies: 23 views: 2,413
barbital 1 week ago

I've recently run into some cash, so looking to upgrade from my nicerizer Jr. I have extensive outboard I use with the...

Unknown soldier
replies: 3 views: 516
Unknown soldier 1 week ago

So many compressors, so little time/cash! If a person has an Opto for tracking vocals, a FET for more aggressive vocals and...

fromthepuggle
replies: 5 views: 511
fromthepuggle 1 week ago

They make the power supply most SSL owners use and love. But I found today they make a full range compact studio monitor Called...

anguswoodhead
replies: 10 views: 790
andyfreeman 1 week ago

To those who are using the Genelec 8351s, do you have any experience and recommendation for a subwoofer to go along these...

Melodioso
replies: 22 views: 2,988
Em2016 1 week ago

Since day one I had some problems with my Brauner VM1 pure cardioid. It has a great pure sound with lots of detail. BUT I...

Noise Commander
replies: 23 views: 5,099
dantheman360 1 week ago

I have two JCF Audio AD-8s that are sublime but I am curious if any Slutz have the new DA8-T? I am waiting with hi Hopes for...

nomatic
replies: 38 views: 3,352
Zoot 1 week ago

I'm jonesing for a Neve 8801. I have always loved the sound of the Neve 88R desk (its my lottery win fantasy to buy one) I...

thehightenor
replies: 7 views: 572
paraudio 1 week ago
replies: - views: -
thehightenor 1 week ago

So, if you had to buy one reasonably high-end mic, what would you buy? What do you suggest I buy? I have a lot of what I think...

henryrobinett
replies: 426 views: 16,366
henryrobinett 1 week ago

So I guess while this console starts out as a higher end item, they seem to depreciate more into the low end....there has been...

Analogeezer
replies: 20 views: 4,531
loji 1 week ago

am currently mixing 'out of the box' with my N16 going back into my Prism Orpheous. The left input channel in Cubase is showing...

wahjesus1
replies: 1 views: 609
wahjesus1 1 week ago

Find this mic quite sibilant/ harsh on my vocalist. Are there any valve mods which might help this? J

josha
replies: 2 views: 435
Brad Lunde 1 week ago

I just ordered an Upton 251 Mic, I'm looking for a good 500 all around mic pre for vocals. . . . Has anyone tried this mic?...

hubercraft
replies: 75 views: 11,673
Ward Pike 1 week ago

Hi All, I have a 2014 UA Apollo silverface interface.. Regarding converters, for mastering i have a 2 channel DAC (Dangerous...

mnawara
replies: 0 views: 303
mnawara 1 week ago
kztest 1 week ago

Hi guys, I have three channels of RND 511 which I like alot, they sound beautiful and classy, but I have an Engl Fireball that I...

_Ludovico
replies: 6 views: 523
thismercifulfate 1 week ago
jml designs 1 week ago
M.Retra 1 week ago

I know that Eventide had announced (but never shipped) their E-Control plugin to run the H8000. Has anyone actually delivered a...

burp182
replies: 28 views: 1,935
Analog Dessert 1 week ago

D&D's formidable 8c studio monitors are the result of some groundbreaking implementation of sonic principles, with the help...

Earcatcher
replies: 31 views: 1,870
Bernstein 1 week ago

I'm tempted by the 4816. It's layout is perfect for what i'm after, and i have some decent outboard to colour the sound....

DaveSH
replies: 33 views: 1,428
Quint 1 week ago

Anyone try a ehrlund microphone ? Not much on them.

guitargear
replies: 25 views: 8,783
Doc Mixwell 1 week ago

Hi all, I'm looking into potentially adding a Royer 122 to my locker. I've noticed that there seems to be two versions of this...

usrockband
replies: 8 views: 444
GreenNeedle 1 week ago

Hey Box Users!!! I went today to demo the unit knowing that i was probably going to buy it. (even though i don't have the...

callmelaub
replies: 34 views: 10,047
kamakawiwaole 1 week ago

Just wondering if someone could help. Wanting to place an EMT 140 plate reverb in the garage far away from my studio room. The...

Moondog007
replies: 21 views: 1,010
sharkboy 1 week ago

Is SSL Matrix 2 still a good choice in 2019 ? I guess theres many alternative available today even a mixerless workflow with...

roc
replies: 21 views: 2,421
nephew312 1 week ago
Wizards Machine 1 week ago

Hey all, Perhaps a silly question, but... Is the r100 still a viable recording desk. I am about to build out a new recording...

TML Hautzy
replies: 91 views: 42,139
DigitalDrugLord 1 week ago

Hey guys, any of you removed the beam blocker on an AC30 for recording? It bothers me that I can't get to the center of the cone...

syra
replies: 8 views: 2,640
syra 1 week ago

Hi i am curently working from home on HS7's. I am about to look at a dedicated mixing house/room. Studio etc. I will be...

ktwalker76
replies: 40 views: 1,762
Jantex 1 week ago

Got a chance to have a first look at the Monotor. We've been waiting for a worthy solution to get a good headphone option in our...

Hamburg58
replies: 103 views: 23,048
whippoorwill 1 week ago

Hello folks, I have bought a Neumann 750 KH and had it for 2 days. Very well built subwoofer, however please note: - NONE of the...

nekkio99
replies: 8 views: 1,187
SRS 1 week ago

Hi. I’m looking for a single stand-alone analogue mono (or perhaps stereo) fader (preferably XLR in and out) to ride vocals out...

rikademus
replies: 14 views: 757
matherne 1 week ago

any new feedback from the HEDD type 20 speakers. anyone have them? how is the translation verses say something more clinical...

acupunk
replies: 44 views: 3,687
IkennaFuNkEn 1 week ago

The title says it all. Fire away with anything high end you wish to brag about!

Earcatcher
replies: 109 views: 6,381
Oldone 1 week ago

Moderators

Forum Tools
Search this Forum
Search this Forum :

Advanced Search