The No.1 Website for Pro Audio

Supported By TransAudio Group
Options
Thread / Thread Starter Replies / Views Last Post

Long time listener, first time caller. The info on here has been very helpful in making my studio monitor selection. So thanks...

LiveMike
replies: 15 views: 3,848
doom3crazy 2 days ago

Have owned a pair of Aeon 2's for about 4 weeks now, and can honestly say these can hang with the best of them! I originally was...

Lsixtysix
replies: 12 views: 3,225
doom3crazy 2 days ago

Hi! I'm more or less new to the whole amp discussion but I currently consider my options for an update of my old Yamaha PC2002....

Kris Pohl
replies: 5 views: 459
HeavyMantra 3 days ago

With so much debate about HW vs SW, I wanted to make a list of top mixers, and the style of mixing they do: ITB, Hybrid, or...

proxy
replies: 139 views: 6,270
psycho_monkey 3 days ago

Looking at these booth for mix bus mojo pre my RND Master Bus processor. I wonder if the Curve Bender price tag is worth it...

augustin187
replies: 19 views: 3,005
augustin187 3 days ago

So of all the videos I've seen of the Avid S6, I've yet to see one where they control a plugin other than an avid eq or...

jaredmars
replies: 9 views: 1,390
basehead617 3 days ago

I love everything about this album and was curious to know more details about the recording process, techniques, and gear used if...

proxy
replies: 33 views: 3,257
ClaySchmitt 3 days ago

Hello, I want to ask if anyone experiencing similar problems with the BAE 1073. I bought the unit brand new (approx. $2900.00)...

vadaszgep2
replies: 79 views: 9,123
Matt Syson 3 days ago

Hi everyone — I’m curious how to setup an external side chain with the Bettermaker c502v compressor thru USB. Can someone...

goldi
replies: 7 views: 893
goldi 3 days ago

Hello, I work at a local radio station/tv station. My boss sat down with me the other day and told me that we are going to have a...

JesseSanford
replies: 9 views: 671
JesseSanford 3 days ago

The original ones, black and silver, not black and purple. Just wondering....

LeoLeoLeo
replies: 7 views: 2,733
LeoLeoLeo 3 days ago
replies: - views: -
No6h 4 days ago

After 6 long years of blasting my Barefoot MM27's for 10-18 hours a day, my left channel just gave out right during a super...

nikkei
replies: 51 views: 9,321
vicenzajay 4 days ago

Hey guys, how are you? Currently using my Symphony IO (mk1) with the 2x6 card... I´m planning to use my Millennia AD-596 to...

JulianFernandez
replies: 2 views: 282
j.frad 4 days ago
Jaturna 4 days ago

SSL Sigma

I am a prospective buyer of this and this is very new product which I don't fully understand yet so I guess having a dedicated...

aramism
replies: 1,455 views: 214,747
Rea 4 days ago
Doc Mixwell 4 days ago

In my search for ultimate phono preamps for clean vinyl archival and sampling duties, this model has come up. Its specs seem to...

breakinrecords
replies: 8 views: 717
Thomas W. Bethe 4 days ago

Ok, so we all know monitors are a very personal thing and no one size fits all. So these are my highly subjective thougths about...

gainreduction
replies: 15 views: 3,374
RyanCruise 4 days ago

Hi folks! I have my dear proac's w a new bryston system and a regular sub. Low pass filter on the sub starts at 80, but the...

Dmtc
replies: 2 views: 232
deedeeyeah 5 days ago
Zacchino 5 days ago

How hot does this unit get? Anyone using one without a free space above?

astralpen
replies: 1 views: 284
ionian 5 days ago

Hello everybody, my 2nd post here. I have recently purchased a used D&R Cinemix and I've found a few posts on here were...

ZioGuido
replies: 159 views: 20,133
stevep 5 days ago

I have owned two DMP-2NWs for many years (love them) and went to look up Karls webpage and I can't find anything. Anyone know...

ProPower
replies: 28 views: 3,104
ProPower 5 days ago

Hey all, I'm considering upgrading from my Adam A7X monitors for my 11x13ft room. What would you recommend as an incremental...

JBQIII
replies: 27 views: 1,901
JBQIII 5 days ago

Did you find reasonable and proper use for Maselec MLA-4 except for its intended mastering purpose? I rather mean its compression...

Mr. Bars
replies: 3 views: 344
Ben F 5 days ago

Hey, Just wanted to ask if any of you have compared these microphones for recording (upright) piano. I have one 4038...

tomjonson
replies: 9 views: 778
tomjonson 5 days ago

The prices have gone off the charts since the famous “I have joined the cult” thread here on Gearslutz Almost asking as...

drockfresh
replies: 32 views: 1,444
Orville71 5 days ago

Hello I'm interested in seeing what's going on inside the gear we use. Especially summing mixers. I own the Inward Connections...

127Riot
replies: 128 views: 25,509
JAY X 5 days ago

Hello everyone, I am using a Mytek Brooklyn for AD (with USB connection in/out DAW) + Dangerous Source for DA+monitoring. I...

Wizhard
replies: 0 views: 181
Wizhard 5 days ago

I am placing several threads for various answers but I noticed this is a critical question and may help me narrow down my...

CJ1973
replies: 571 views: 154,225
Karloff70 5 days ago

what do you think???? There is someone that use them for mixing???

sticazzi75
replies: 8 views: 1,025
Zeljko 6 days ago

Hi and Happy New Year to all! I am a little surprised about the lack of discussions regarding Hedd Audio studio monitors while...

mantovibe
replies: 61 views: 9,292
spektor 6 days ago

I have a HEDD Quantum and intend to use it as DA/AD for machine loops while mixing and tracking. I will use it with a Aurora (n)...

Yann Leon
replies: 4 views: 392
Yann Leon 6 days ago

Hi Guy,s , no one I know uses SPL madison converters, I moved from Apogee to SPL a couple of years ago. Just wondering if...

CSField
replies: 36 views: 6,303
brownj24 6 days ago

I'm looking at this or the Ferrofish - I did a search and read the old threads - Any new end user feedback?

Quantumphysics
replies: 1 views: 492
brownj24 6 days ago

Hello, I´m thinking to get a Pendulum Audio PL2 limiter to put next my Api summing box. I choose that limiter to get controled...

ezrecords
replies: 43 views: 7,153
rectape 6 days ago

Hello, Ive been offered this reverb unit and am wondering if its any good? Anyone have one? Whats it good for? Thanks

Deleted 8456dd3
replies: 17 views: 6,247
nednerd 6 days ago

hi everyone, I'd like to get a new vocal mic for my own voice. I'm in Canada so my choices are a bit limited here. I've used a...

hellohead
replies: 45 views: 1,844
rosewood123 6 days ago

Was there an option for a remote with an Ecoplate III? Having trouble tracking one down.

stagefright
replies: 5 views: 439
emrr 6 days ago

I realize this is an old converter for most. I'm currently still using my Pro Tools Mix rig with Ad8000se's and Rosetta 800's. ...

dawsonaudio
replies: 18 views: 1,998
brownj24 6 days ago

Hello I am looking for some answer as my trinnov ST-2 hifi not allow to make more than one measurement. When i try to make...

Galileon
replies: 4 views: 849
Galileon 6 days ago

Sorry for the long, silly and oddly personal post. :facepalm: My friend and I decided to try a temporary wifeswap er.. monitor...

WithUsInHatred
replies: 108 views: 5,967
HeavyMantra 6 days ago

Hi! Has anybody any experience with the Otari Concept Elite console? We're building a new studio and are looking for a good...

kristoffer
replies: 44 views: 15,764
cliff_s 6 days ago

hello are there any modules out there that dwarf the V-76s. i heard altec and WE have great sounding tube pres. Someone told...

walth
replies: 36 views: 15,692
kbshearer 6 days ago

Hi guys, I want to upgrade my studio setup with a comp. I’ve read a lot of treads here on GS with opinions about comps. So I...

J.Ballin
replies: 39 views: 2,458
Jim Williams 6 days ago

Sorry if this is redundant. I would suspect this has been asked before countless times but nothing came up in my search....thanks

fender4593
replies: 956 views: 204,822
Paul_G 6 days ago

Does anyone here have an excel template that would work for a 96 point bantom bay? I suck at using excel and am not sure the...

HiRaX
replies: 79 views: 49,914
xxxxxl 6 days ago

I suppose its a bit early as I believe the UK made ones just started shipping in Oct. but was wondering if any are using the new...

KevWind
replies: 40 views: 13,234
jm2c 6 days ago

Coil Audio

My favourite and fattest tube pre amps are made by Coil. I just wondered why people don't rave about them more. I've never...

Paul_G
replies: 253 views: 20,767
Paul_G 1 week ago

Moderators

Forum Tools
Search this Forum
Search this Forum :

Advanced Search