The No.1 Website for Pro Audio

Supported By TransAudio Group
Options
Thread / Thread Starter Replies / Views Last Post

i have not used the new LA2A's im only experienced with vintage ones, i have heard that they dont stand up to the classics. so...

squeeks555
replies: 48 views: 22,716
[email protected] 2 days ago

I recently got a pair of Tannoy System 1000s for my home studio which I'm running with a Bryston 3B and I'm absolutely in love...

woodfoot
replies: 2 views: 186
thethrillfactor 2 days ago

I've been using my DT770 Pros (80 ohm) for years. I love their neutrality and clarity. My only complaints have their quietness...

TikkoRome
replies: 15 views: 894
Plush 2 days ago

Hi Current recording chain for tracking pop vocals is BAE1073MPF into a CL1B. I like the sound but i feel the CL1B has a bit...

chrisdee
replies: 37 views: 1,282
thethrillfactor 2 days ago

Hi I managed to pick up a pair of Schoeps CMC6 amplifiers at a decent price but they came with no capsules. So want some advice...

Simsy
replies: 8 views: 328
Plush 2 days ago

Is Serban mixing all itb or is he using some outboard? What plugins is he using? Someone has to know something about his...

erike123
replies: 1,954 views: 253,751
MartijnNL 2 days ago

It's been around since 1996. Meanwhile software comps have developed drastically. Does the Distressor still sound like no...

Ossicle
replies: 65 views: 8,951
thismercifulfate 2 days ago

hi all. have a couple of nice preamps i would like to run to my DAW without coloration of the ADA converters w/preamps. ...

darrella
replies: 6 views: 390
hellohead 2 days ago

I know three people who have the Qes pad converter. I wonder how many owners are on gear slutz. Since sadly it is not made...

spektor
replies: 4 views: 499
spektor 2 days ago

It's been a while since I felt something I experienced was worth sharing/posting here. I recently replaced my monitor stack (S3A,...

Darth Fader
replies: 12 views: 2,410
spektor 2 days ago

Hi there, I just discovered a Zähl EQ-1 killer .. same great features, super sounding and 600 bucks less: fully parametric...

midmost
replies: 26 views: 5,046
Wiggy Neve Slut 2 days ago

Hey everyone, I am running a Burl B2 ADC into an Apollo x8p via Toslink/optical Spdif, and clocking the Apollo off the Burl...

boboddyblues
replies: 7 views: 320
boboddyblues 2 days ago

Can anybody tell me how Burl processes external clock signals? (B2 Bomber DAC) Is the clock in terminated? Does it have...

dseipel
replies: 4 views: 2,259
boboddyblues 2 days ago

Hello, Its time to upgrade my microphone, I have Neumann u89ai going through Presonus ADL 600 and then Allen & Heath...

Jethro
replies: 12 views: 578
crille_mannen 2 days ago

Hi GSs I am interested in the ARAM system by K+H to even out the low end in a small room. Since the ARAM units are discontinued...

Capitator
replies: 6 views: 993
deedeeyeah 2 days ago

I'm testing a new pair of monitors and the dealer was awesome enough to also lend me 2 pairs of audiophile cables. They both cost...

ihavelostmykeys
replies: 175 views: 6,737
kludgeaudio 2 days ago

...there was much positive comments on the Clariphonic and I'm tempted to get one. Now some time has passed since the Clariphonic...

Deleted 7ad91e3
replies: 87 views: 23,550
illsoulprod 2 days ago

Who is using the following: 1. Grace Designs M905 2. Cranesong Avocet 3. Shadow Hills Oculus Any other?? Would love to...

CJ1973
replies: 220 views: 42,383
Shaggy2039 2 days ago

So who's got an Overstayer MAS in their arsenal? What are your thoughts? Any tips? I just got one and been playing with it. It...

auralart
replies: 99 views: 16,762
flipnaut 2 days ago

I'm in the market for a color / processing unit that really transforms the sound. Something that is not subtle at all where even...

tobyemerson
replies: 131 views: 24,803
sergioelectro 2 days ago

the high end in I Hope by Gabby Barrett sounds like a chorus or some kinds of special enhancer. anyone know what it is or how to...

TS-12
replies: 9 views: 275
voodoo4u 3 days ago

Anyone get one yet? Any opinions? Can't find any details on it. Considering getting one. Thanks

Mighty_Zoltan
replies: 35 views: 11,358
chessparov2.0 3 days ago

I rented a U87 because I'm considering upgrading from my Telefunken AK47 Mk II. I did a little shootout and noticed there is...

danbronson
replies: 5 views: 342
danbronson 3 days ago

Looking to reach Barry Henderson (ex IZ) solidaudio website seems down, anyone could help? pm welcome, thank you!

KIDBILL
replies: 0 views: 158
KIDBILL 3 days ago

It's funny... At first it's not a big deal. But, after a few hours the noise starts getting on my last nerves! I don't dare...

smoovemode
replies: 118 views: 14,784
carolcappetta 3 days ago

Hi, this is a real shot in the dark, but does anyone knows how an SSL Duality 48 with patch bay should be connected to a DAW such...

cutdawgent
replies: 2 views: 250
cutdawgent 3 days ago

I was told that the BAD4 will sound closest to the Bomber AD and the BAD4M sounds more clear or less of that Burl sound. Can...

Benny Hill
replies: 3 views: 816
Skamm Goodiez 3 days ago

Hello, Anyone out there with a schematics/service manual for the MicMix Master Room XL-515 reverb ? I have searched the...

Bjorn Andersson
replies: 0 views: 90
Bjorn Andersson 3 days ago

Wondering how stable running a Burl B16 using with USB to Thunderbolt Converter on Mac would be and if anybody has experience?

userb420
replies: 2 views: 199
bkb911T 3 days ago

Just beeing curious here. For the usual posts, seems you'd be almost done with some U47s/clone, some sm57s for guitars/drums and...

jindrich
replies: 513 views: 151,087
jensenmann 3 days ago

Hi there :) , I was just wondering which quality the headphone outputs of the Orpheus provide. I am currently using a RME...

moogvoyager
replies: 9 views: 3,862
Chris Wilson 3 days ago

Has anyone done a direct A and B shootout between the BURL and RADAR? Which one Sounded better ? Which one sounded more...

terrysound
replies: 6 views: 454
Space1999 3 days ago

I know that it’s possible to write channel cuts (mutes) on and off while making an automation recording on the Soundcraft...

filmcomposer
replies: 2 views: 212
filmcomposer 3 days ago

Hi, i was wondering about this u47 fet clone. Is there any GS friend who own this mic.? i'm looking for reviews, samples,...

spreadspell
replies: 0 views: 160
spreadspell 3 days ago

Can anyone out there in slutzland refer me to an engineer who actually uses electrostatics like quads,larger maggies or soundlabs...

brucegel
replies: 29 views: 9,081
elegentdrum 4 days ago

I'm torn between my 2 favorites, the Genelec 8050 and Focal Solo 6. What's yours?

monitor noob
replies: 4 views: 250
elegentdrum 4 days ago

Link to the gear I might buy; https://www.sweetwater.com/store/det...-preamp-and-eq So I had a fairly new bae 1073DMP but my...

onshott1
replies: 7 views: 826
Mayhem13 4 days ago

Hi Guys, I just wanted to post about a incredible Bass DI I used recently that I feel more people need to know about, because...

Farm sounds
replies: 431 views: 80,473
wagz 4 days ago

Which one would you choose? Whatever I end up buying, they will be paired with 3 or 4 subs using minidsp to fix room modes. I...

just_manu
replies: 5 views: 277
ChaseUTB 4 days ago

Hey all, I'm considering upgrading from my Adam A7X monitors for my 11x13ft room. What would you recommend as an incremental...

JBQIII
replies: 33 views: 4,102
cheu78 4 days ago

Trying to decide if I should set my MM27's horizontal or vertical. I don't notice much difference except maybe for a little...

axkan
replies: 3 views: 200
ChaseUTB 4 days ago

Hi, we're looking to get a pair of ATC SCM45A to replace our Focal Twin6s. I'm well aware of the incredible build quality, and...

JB_RCS
replies: 6 views: 335
AlexK 4 days ago

Salutations, I wasn’t sure where to post this but I remember seeing some threads re: tape machines on here & you all seem...

BVMD
replies: 3 views: 202
BVMD 4 days ago

your average interface, lets say 1/10th- 1/15th the cost, will say 120db all day long? Misleading? Prism overpriced?

BarcelonaMusic
replies: 83 views: 10,030
Emanuel23 4 days ago

I need some information on an old microphone that my neighbor has. I have been helping them move and in the process he pulled...

D. Turner
replies: 23 views: 19,262
drybones 4 days ago

Anyone have this by any chance? Modular Channel Stereo — OVERSTAYER Recording Equipment, Inc. I think it’s kind...

gsilbers
replies: 331 views: 48,327
mig27 4 days ago

Looking at getting a re-capped/refurbished C2 to fit out a new room. Currently we run an SSL Matrix with 500 series (1073, RND...

frlrubett
replies: 2 views: 180
Wiggy Neve Slut 4 days ago

Does anyone know any of the details about the API in Studio B at Oceanway Hollywood? A lot of records I love were mixed on...

dokushoka
replies: 87 views: 24,195
MIKEHARRIS 4 days ago

Which one would you choose and why?

monitor noob
replies: 6 views: 259
Sharp11 5 days ago

Yes, I was dreaming of RCA 44 for years. I loved the sound of the recordings made with it. And I loved how it looks. I loved the...

Arseny
replies: 15 views: 532
jon boy 5 days ago

Moderators

Forum Tools
Search this Forum
Search this Forum :

Advanced Search