The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 All  This Forum  Reviews  Gear Database  Gear for sale     Latest  Trending
Options
Thread / Thread Starter Replies / Views Last Post

I've always wanted to really hear any objective differences in the sound as a whole between these two monitors. They are in...

barbital
replies: 13 views: 1,069
barbital 3 days ago

After having read over here about the Sony DRE-2000 and all such mystical questions, I got one from the last Vemia Auction and...

swissdoc
replies: 0 views: 551
swissdoc 4 days ago

Good morning everyone, I'm still trying to choose the converter, considering that it is likely that in the future I will...

Rolling Stoned
replies: 1 views: 630
Adebar 4 days ago

Looking for the best mic stands...For rack toms specifically. cost is not an issue, any suggestions would be helpful. I have the...

6_Three
replies: 40 views: 2,000
thomlin 4 days ago

Looking to see if anyone has experience with both of these mics and can provide some feedback and opinion. I'm looking for a...

packermans4
replies: 48 views: 2,714
psycho_monkey 4 days ago

I started this year with new Bomber B2 ADC. Very impressed!

Mr. Bars
replies: 457 views: 41,114
elamberth 4 days ago

I'm looking to buy a Neumann KM 54 for recording acoustic guitar, and I wanted to see if anybody could enlighten me about the...

AKnutsen
replies: 34 views: 3,234
elambo 4 days ago

So I just sold my Lynx Auroras and upgraded to some of the newer AVID converters. I used to always clock with my Lynx converters...

Hamburg58
replies: 6 views: 668
Hamburg58 4 days ago

Just sold my K&h o300. It's been a difficult decission since they were the first gear I bought when I started making music....

just_manu
replies: 28 views: 1,686
Fleaman 4 days ago

I recently installed a used Radar 24. I'm in the middle of a session (my own band) as a test run and i'm having a puzzling...

brendandwyer
replies: 5 views: 753
Drumsound 4 days ago

Hello everybody, I need a Tube-microphone for my locker. To find the one that suits my needs best I want to rent/borrow...

Dezibelzebub
replies: 62 views: 4,209
9xSound 4 days ago

I'm working with a new studio that just bought an OTARI MTR90 MKII with remote. Now I have used, privately a 1/4 inch Tascam...

muziekschuur
replies: 46 views: 2,498
slutter 5 days ago

Hi Guys, I just purchased a Studer A 827 with 289 hours on it!! It came with 2 TimeLine Lynx -2's But both of the timelines...

Empirestudio
replies: 0 views: 558
Empirestudio 5 days ago

im looking at buying a soundworkshop console, the model is a series 34. does anyone have experience with this particular model...

goatsound
replies: 37 views: 24,823
Ironageaudio 5 days ago

I would like to hear people's thoughts, and preferably any experience, on using these two units in tandem on a master bus. Do you...

unijen
replies: 1 views: 716
unijen 5 days ago

Have you guys seen this new summing mixer/routing mixer? Looks cool, check it out; http://www.apiaudio.com/thebox.html

ppanton321
replies: 559 views: 89,570
Master Buss 5 days ago

SSL Fusion

Anybody seen this? Solid-State-Logic announce FUSION / KMR Audio News Looks like SSLs take on the Louder than Lift off...

Kore
replies: 50 views: 9,791
Seamoss 5 days ago

Hello folks, I have bought a Neumann 750 KH and had it for 2 days. Very well built subwoofer, however please note: - NONE of the...

nekkio99
replies: 17 views: 2,307
chrisdee 5 days ago

Hi everyone, I wanted to know if anyone had a chance to try it and what you think ... Especially this statement:...

Rolling Stoned
replies: 0 views: 596
Rolling Stoned 5 days ago

I realize best is almost always a relative term. Particualry with regard to character pieces. Like the age old question who of...

Palermo
replies: 113 views: 6,830
cheu78 5 days ago

Anyone using these? I would love to hear some first hand user experience.

Philip Parker
replies: 40 views: 6,212
pentagon 5 days ago

Every now and then there´s this poll where men are asked what their dream woman looks like. The winner usually ends up with...

gainreduction
replies: 60 views: 17,573
ProPower 5 days ago

At just under $6k, this beauty should get you guys with the deep pockets salivating! I love finding new mic's, but just wish i...

Mr Funk
replies: 0 views: 585
Mr Funk 5 days ago

Moved: Raven MTZ

bzone
replies: - views: -
barrysachs 5 days ago

The Patch, I have been waiting for this for over a year! Viewed it at NAMM 2018. This 2019 it was there again and they have them...

bzone
replies: 139 views: 10,198
frankjum 5 days ago

These look quite interesting. $1900 shipped in the USA https://www.buchardtaudio.com/s400-detailed-description...

jtwrace
replies: 8 views: 1,155
Marando 6 days ago

hi, I have the SSL Fusion along with some other outboard gear.. I just ordered the Dangerous Music Liaison. my question is: In...

mnawara
replies: 1 views: 587
Seamoss 6 days ago
replies: 40 views: 3,002
warhead 6 days ago

This is my first post on the forum, but I've been visiting for years and greatly appreciate the input from this...

RayHeath
replies: 301 views: 15,034
deedeeyeah 6 days ago

Hi I’m looking to purchase some of the harder to get parts for my desk and wondered if anyone else out there would be...

oldmasterjds
replies: 0 views: 526
oldmasterjds 6 days ago

Has anyone compared the AEA N8 microphone to a AEA 840? They are both active ribbon mics. Which would you get a pair of for...

Sandmansong
replies: 13 views: 2,244
Oli_W 6 days ago

A few threads like this are out there with no real solutions. I’ve got 3 mixing suites all with very expensive 5.1 setups....

South Brokelyn
replies: 4 views: 789
andersmv 6 days ago
Rami Hashash 6 days ago

Obviously there is the final product to be taken into account when tracking, but in mixing I figured I would get your suggestions...

ryanojohn
replies: 134 views: 44,747
Bob Olhsson 1 week ago

Last month I had my VS Rack display upgraded to a beautiful blue text on black display. The tech also replaced all my program...

Mandala69
replies: 2 views: 459
aremos 1 week ago

I picked up Telefunken U47. Here was the routing from UPS. This is why shipping costs have skyrocketed. Shipped 07/05/2019...

Oldone
replies: 4 views: 785
toledo3 1 week ago

I have owned two DMP-2NWs for many years (love them) and went to look up Karls webpage and I can't find anything. Anyone know...

ProPower
replies: 14 views: 1,816
Amiaris 1 week ago

I need a good pair of headphones for mixing. I know it's better to use speakers in a treated room but due to life circumstances...

kedbear
replies: 19 views: 4,149
imloggedin 1 week ago

So any speculations about this? What would you like to see? Different reverbs? Unreal reverbs? Other fx?

OurDarkness
replies: 485 views: 77,695
monads 1 week ago

Hey guys, I'm looking to purchase my first analog mix bus processor in the $1000-$2000 tops range. I produce ITB and have been...

Sance21
replies: 20 views: 1,673
Slug1 1 week ago

Hi there guys, I am in here for a new stereo EQ to be use while tracking and as a 2bus EQ for my premasters. I am not a...

midmost
replies: 2 views: 642
midmost 1 week ago

Hi everyone — I’m curious how to setup an external side chain with the Bettermaker c502v compressor thru USB. Can someone...

goldi
replies: 4 views: 559
goldi 1 week ago

Hi all, I'm looking for a company that specializes in maintenance of Studer tape machines, specifically an A827 24...

Mr Q
replies: 1 views: 571
jensenmann 1 week ago

I am placing several threads for various answers but I noticed this is a critical question and may help me narrow down my...

CJ1973
replies: 555 views: 147,542
jcoutu1 1 week ago

hello, a lot of voiceover talent use large diapraghm condensers. what would be the drawback of using a schoeps mk4 or a dpa...

gearstudent
replies: 43 views: 1,862
John Willett 1 week ago
qkrzazzang 1 week ago

Hi, I'm looking for any information about KS Digital A200 monitors. Supposedly these are some bad ass monitors. I've been...

the_mixer
replies: 5 views: 690
the_mixer 1 week ago

I'm sure the subject's been beat to death but I couldn't find the info for some reason so I'm posting this hoping for a simple...

dbjp
replies: 31 views: 15,826
API 1 week ago

I finally got around to opening the box containing what I thought was a Scully 270, and I discovered I had a rare Scully 250 (2...

breakinrecords
replies: 3 views: 757
breakinrecords 1 week ago

Greetings Wasn’t ‘Shure’ which forum to put this in. I’ve got this vintage 555 vintage Unidyne mic. Been searching...

anguswoodhead
replies: 0 views: 548
anguswoodhead 1 week ago

Moderators

Forum Tools
Search this Forum
Search this Forum :

Advanced Search