The No.1 Website for Pro Audio

Supported By TransAudio Group
Options
Thread / Thread Starter Replies / Views Last Post

Hey guys, I was just about to purchase the C800G only to find out Sony has actually stopped all manufacturing of the mic and I...

hyperfacex
replies: 21 views: 2,050
duckoff 1 day ago

To those who are using the Genelec 8351s, do you have any experience and recommendation for a subwoofer to go along these...

Melodioso
replies: 25 views: 6,031
duckoff 1 day ago

Hi people. In a few days im going to buy D&R Orion X 32/64 in-line with patchbay for a very nice price (i attached the...

tex viler
replies: 20 views: 935
BarryLimestone 1 day ago

Official announcement. At the end of September 2020 Amtec Audio will cease any gear manufacuring. Until then we are operating...

Lukpio
replies: 27 views: 1,573
the fxs 1 day ago

There doesn't seem to be much talk about this Avalon unit, and I didn't find any reviews on the V5 anywhere actually. Specs...

Marcus Mars
replies: 11 views: 21,359
jewelcity 1 day ago

Not sure if this is the right subforum to ask in - but a friend showed me ten reels of 2" tape in cases that were left...

RoadRanger
replies: 25 views: 631
crosscutred 1 day ago

So I want to extend my 2 bus (summing) I already own a HEDD 192 which does have first class saturation effects Tape, Pentode...

thehightenor
replies: 46 views: 6,847
mardyMcFly 1 day ago

Hello, I recently upgraded my vocal booth and room, so I've decided to purchase a new vocal chain. I already have a U87ai and I...

MicPoe
replies: 58 views: 8,229
hellohead 1 day ago

Apologies if this is the wrong place to post this. Is anybody on here familiar with Sumi Taka, aka VintageMiclover? He’s had a...

Kore
replies: 11 views: 446
pentagon 2 days ago

Please post your experience if you had the chance and funds to buy this new product. I searched for user reviews but not much...

11bit
replies: 183 views: 29,230
DB117 2 days ago

for me its Bricasti Design M7

mnawara
replies: 281 views: 17,391
chessparov2.0 2 days ago
replies: - views: -
Ribbonmicguy 2 days ago

Hi, I've been using my shelford channel to record vocals and acoustic guitar and am finding it very useful, the compressor and...

naive newbie123
replies: 4 views: 406
adam_f 2 days ago

Howdy all.. 2 of my API channels from my 3124+ have got bad opamps in them.. Rather than just swapping them for the same type,...

blackbirdstudio
replies: 22 views: 5,698
burns46824 2 days ago

Hello everybody! I found some feature of the ATC SCM 25 monitors, which is a flat soundstage, the sound is not positioned in...

schmidtberg
replies: 248 views: 12,965
KungFuLio 2 days ago

I have an Apollo Twin Duo USB. I don't know if my USB-C port will support a Thunderbolt-3 interface so, instead of getting a...

TikkoRome
replies: 20 views: 884
ccg 2 days ago

Hi Guys, I just wanted to post about a incredible Bass DI I used recently that I feel more people need to know about, because...

Farm sounds
replies: 428 views: 79,995
wagz 2 days ago

The newest generation of "high-end" mixing headphones (over 1k USD, some near 2k, some with less common approaches like...

fromthepuggle
replies: 5 views: 241
fromthepuggle 2 days ago

lets see some inspiring home studio's. I want to see how the hi-end boys roll!

DR Music
replies: 1,659 views: 524,957
blayz2002 2 days ago

So, I know quite some people were bashing the Neumann M149, even the god of Gearslutz - Jules - in the past. What is the state...

The Listener
replies: 75 views: 15,932
Jules 2 days ago

A Scully 280 recently came up on craigslist and got me back on the prowl for an awesome vintage 2 track (or more i guess can't...

J Gabriel
replies: 2 views: 168
J Gabriel 2 days ago

I plan on buying a BAE 8CM and would like to know about the signal path. Does anyone know whether the signal path between the...

Mick1962
replies: 0 views: 389
Mick1962 2 days ago

I know its talked to death but I have yet another pair of 436c's on the bench and cannot for the life of my find the skim for the...

jml designs
replies: 7 views: 508
Juanaca 2 days ago

Does anyone know what device this is he is using? Trying to figure out what the log is and wether its a pre-amp.

telecode
replies: 4 views: 172
telecode 2 days ago

can anyone recommend a good CK 12 capsule that is currently manufactured? i would be interested in one that is most similar to...

skybluerental
replies: 20 views: 14,780
Paul_G 2 days ago

I have a pair of Little Labs VOG's in the studio right now and after an hour of playing around with them last night I am kind of...

Empire Prod
replies: 45 views: 10,516
rsda1980 2 days ago

Bricasti M7: Getting M7 back to display the program after editing I haven’t found this in the manual. Your help is...

seedee701
replies: 0 views: 110
seedee701 3 days ago

Has anyone tried both of these, or better yet compared them side by side? Appreciate any thoughts... ...I've read a fair bit...

Deleted b69c0aa
replies: 10 views: 4,850
JblKid95 3 days ago

Hello, Its time to upgrade my microphone, I have Neumann u89ai going through Presonus ADL 600 and then Allen & Heath...

Jethro
replies: 10 views: 436
chessparov2.0 3 days ago
psycho_monkey 3 days ago

Anyone else having this problem. Mic started slipping in the shock mount after about a month. Chandler sent me a second mount and...

dft3670
replies: 4 views: 196
dft3670 3 days ago

Intriguing company and gear, highly regarded by some. haven't seen much on their tube 500 series

MadeSumthnGood
replies: 0 views: 123
MadeSumthnGood 3 days ago

Advice needed: I need to add more ADs/DAs to my DAD AX-32 and I've been thinking of employing either: an SSL Alpha-Link SX...

sonicparticle
replies: 3 views: 153
pentagon 3 days ago

I'm wanting to make a serious upgrade and am currently debating between the Genelec 8351b's vs and the 8341a's. While I'm...

shvffle
replies: 2 views: 202
johannburkard 3 days ago

Most likely going to pick up a Fearn VT-7 to go along with my VT-2 preamp for tracking, as well as 2-bus; but at that price range...

IMRECS
replies: 10 views: 648
roger 3 days ago
Funky Animal 3 days ago

I´ve read about amphion, and I like what I´v heard about them. I have a couple of questions though. How are the compared to...

Ajustment
replies: 22 views: 9,542
[email protected] 3 days ago

Now that I have finally figured out my Thermionic Phoenix and fallen in love with it and cannot wait to hear this eq. I am...

AB3
replies: 68 views: 15,834
r.staettler 3 days ago

Hi, Looking for advice on wether a silver bullet which I believe has two mic pre circuits (API & Neve) would be capable of...

Lyricalgenius81
replies: 122 views: 5,505
chessparov2.0 4 days ago

Hi , I have the opportunity to buy the M5000 dual engined with remote for a good price from a mastering facility. I didn't...

tctunes
replies: 26 views: 7,075
elegentdrum 4 days ago

Hello, I have Neumann u89i and I might put my hands on Sony C800 G For now I’m using only neumann u89i I’m looking for...

Jethro
replies: 11 views: 699
cheu78 4 days ago

This came in via email last evening and looks like a nice channel strip: Introducing the all new ZR7064CS Mic Pre/EQ from...

StevenLMorgan
replies: 46 views: 2,125
SteveGTR 4 days ago

Been working with keyboards for a long time, finally getting back to recording musicians in a room. Have a small locker:...

drockfresh
replies: 787 views: 29,999
[email protected] 4 days ago
Wicent 4 days ago

Would the Avalon 737 sold as many units as it has if it weren't so damn cool looking? Ive used one and have never found it THAT...

Warren Duprey
replies: 5 views: 237
Sharp11 5 days ago

Hey everyone, I recently got my first stereo tube mic, a Neumann sm2, and while it sounds great, one capsule seems to be about...

pjcartwright
replies: 1 views: 208
pentagon 5 days ago

Hey, I'm looking for speaker stands for my ATC SCM50. Has somebody any ideas where to find one that fit the size and weight....

axelhuber
replies: 36 views: 10,831
WildmanD 5 days ago

Hi All, I currently have a new model Apollo 8 and a Prism Lyra. I usually come out of my apollo go through my analog mastering...

mixedbymatty
replies: 2 views: 2,402
taichber 5 days ago

I'm curious if anyone has tried putting a Neumann K49 Capsule in a flea 47 mic (with their f47 in it) , and if so was it clearly...

mikesc
replies: 8 views: 621
chessparov2.0 5 days ago

Okay, so I've been dealing with this issue since I've started recording seriously a few months ago --> My chain is Chandler...

naive newbie123
replies: 9 views: 272
Bushman 5 days ago

Moderators

Forum Tools
Search this Forum
Search this Forum :

Advanced Search