The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 Search This Forum  Search Reviews  Search Gear Database  Search Gear for sale  Search Gearslutz Go Advanced

Sponsored ByDPA Mics
Options
Announcement: Terms Of Use Update Whitecat
26th April 2019 Views: 1,973
Views: 1,973
26th April 2019
Thread / Thread Starter Replies / Views Last Post

Hi there, I just bought two EMT 140 in great condition and my first thought was to keep one of them (the best sounding) and...

philip
replies: 50 views: 4,428
skybluerental 14th April 2015

I've been using and enjoying my S3A's (paired with a Sub10 mkII) for 6 or 7 years now. I feel like I know these speakers inside...

SHIRK
replies: 5 views: 1,519
jdurango 14th April 2015

Ok guys, I was just looking the new Neve buss compressor; after wiping away the drool I wondered if this thing could replace a...

jimmyboy7
replies: 57 views: 11,833
Cb Media 13th April 2015

Don't hear much about this company around here. Have a collection of their live sound speakers and it's all very nice to me.kfhkh

chazwood
replies: 43 views: 18,167
DOG7R4K 13th April 2015

I'm looking for something like a baxandall/tilt EQ - non surgical and simple that sounds good on 2 buss as well as decent for...

captainj
replies: 31 views: 6,188
gyraf 13th April 2015

... anyone has one? Thoughts, opinions? http://www.cliffmics.com/store/rm1 I was at a friend's studio the other day and he...

58Roadrunner
replies: 1 views: 1,119
myles 13th April 2015

Promised these ages ago, but finally had time to post these today. No point in blind crap, the differences are pretty big. The...

kats
replies: 41 views: 8,445
KennaOkoye 13th April 2015

Just received our pair of these incredible boxes - so happy with the tones we're getting. The preamps are great, lovely big Neve...

therecordlabel
replies: 23 views: 2,357
[email protected] 12th April 2015

Hello I'm interested in buying either the Earthworks single chan mic pre or simply adding a cloudlifter to an existing...

mekanik
replies: 0 views: 496
mekanik 12th April 2015

Just bought a jomox 888, going to by a nord lead too and i'm after some outboard to take it to the next level/ make it sound...

Brianflexx
replies: 3 views: 776
alexmaster 12th April 2015

had these for ages and never really used them much but recently discovered how much i like them. i dont think they sound crappy...

mr. harrison
replies: 22 views: 1,682
gpiccolini 12th April 2015

Anyone have one of these? I can't find any feedback on this pre. Any advice appreciated, especially how this compares to...

goldi
replies: 9 views: 2,626
warlordpriest 12th April 2015

Hello, I'm undecided between these 2. My budget is 3500 euros max. I already have the KH120, great speakers, my only...

Soothing Sound
replies: 32 views: 13,797
HitzHits 11th April 2015

Has anyone directly compared an original U67 with the Innertube Mod U87? Does the Innertube mod soften the response of an 87 to...

castle
replies: 25 views: 5,410
hasbeen 11th April 2015

i am interested in buying an old cadac console. its a custom-build 20 channel board. the modules are probably the ones that fit...

shangoe
replies: 5 views: 6,010
AFunk 11th April 2015

Hi there, I've been waiting over five months now for a boutique manufacturer to repair and return return my equipment. ...

gwm
replies: 2 views: 626
Doc Mixwell 11th April 2015

Some of my favorite mixers have been using PMC speakers for awhile. Long story short, it took me a few years to get my head...

Greg Wells
replies: 6 views: 1,814
RoundBadge 11th April 2015

Looks like its a plug-in that can control the automation... so cool cooge I wonder how much $$$ its good to see new consoles...

stevep
replies: 11 views: 1,283
[email protected] 11th April 2015

We have an AWS 924 console and two 16 x 16 Analog I/O HDX interfaces. We also have a little Hear headphone distro system that...

stevieotomy
replies: 3 views: 658
Ienjoyaudio 10th April 2015

Is there a place to get just the bare chassis? Looks like the regular online retailers don't carry it..

ToneAlive
replies: 2 views: 845
Revera Mastering 10th April 2015

Well the title says it all. Is there such a microphone thats bright enough for today's modern music but without that upper mid...

John Z
replies: 64 views: 5,107
dgkenney 10th April 2015

Hello! I recently worked on a compressor 225 Api (series 200) and I'm orienting to purchase a Lunch Boxy of modules Api,...

iFra
replies: 5 views: 883
iFra 10th April 2015

Hi, I'm considering a SSL X-Rack for summing but im not sure if my DAW stereo output will have any benefits when I run it trough...

Progmatic-Studios
replies: 41 views: 5,002
Rea 9th April 2015

Hello, Just wanted to get some thoughts on the subject. I am an "analog guy" and only convert to digital to make cds...

mr scratchy esq
replies: 10 views: 2,489
mr scratchy esq 9th April 2015

Buzz Audio

Why doesn't buzzaudio get the love and talk that it needs on GS, the gear is amazing, built perfect and the sound is speechless....

AllAboutTone
replies: 136 views: 22,503
stu2 9th April 2015

Can anyone help me with these? I only need one. It would make my Lex complete! Any site suggestions?

Darius1
replies: 3 views: 504
Jim Williams 9th April 2015

Gearslutz.

bherds
replies: 6 views: 1,081
drBill 9th April 2015

I believe that's the model number. Anyone use it? It's got some nice features and not bad at 3.5k. Thoughts?

JeromeMason
replies: 9 views: 6,085
hbadger30 9th April 2015

For the few that have been using the NOS MCTWO how are you guys liking the unit? Currently i'm using the Dangerous source and ive...

demane22
replies: 3 views: 1,124
tonyespinoza 9th April 2015

just got this wonderful reverb and because i am so in love with it i wanna give it back the missing blue plate from the...

mr. harrison
replies: 3 views: 1,596
Votek_Mendo 9th April 2015

Hi Does anybody have any experience or info relating to the compatibility of various card versions in the channel electronics...

seanbarry
replies: 7 views: 2,147
danharcombe 9th April 2015

Let's say: there is enough budget for "only" two pieces of bricasti m7. In order to use 3 reverb types within one mix...

Arseny
replies: 16 views: 1,583
Wave theory 8th April 2015

Dear All, Just got the O300D and am very happy about the pair. Yet there are two problems that got me worried, and I couldn't...

aryschien
replies: 9 views: 1,502
Martijn W 8th April 2015

What would you recomend. The MK4 cardio, the wide cardio or the open cardio capsules for CMC6 and OH's? I might need them for...

Faderix
replies: 8 views: 1,339
DarkSky Media 8th April 2015

While I love and have no issue cutting vocals on my AMS 1073s, can't help but wonder if there's something in the same vein with a...

Petesie2
replies: 34 views: 3,613
Mertmo 8th April 2015

Good Morning, I need your advise. I want to optimize my Stereo Recording Chain for Classic and Jazz. Currently I own a pair of...

Friedwald
replies: 26 views: 2,092
Friedwald 8th April 2015

Just wondering how good the BAE 1081s are instead of the Neve. I think they are cheaper too. I have looked around this site but...

Lexicondonn
replies: 26 views: 4,403
Jayme David 8th April 2015

Can I get some detailed info from studio owners that have experience with the Lexicon 224 vs. 480 vs. even the 960? And if...

shortstory
replies: 32 views: 3,662
DanDan 8th April 2015

I am looking for Mixer Repair Shops in New England, Specifically for a Soundcraft Ghost. Recommendations please.

piano
replies: 5 views: 627
Jeff Hayat 7th April 2015

Hey gang, I realize the Oculus offers a lot more by way of control than the Equinox in terms of monitor control features....

herecomesyourman
replies: 1 views: 792
herecomesyourman 7th April 2015

Ok team... What plug works and gets in the ballpark of the now rare TC 1210 spacial chorus? The rack units are getting...

Wiggy Neve Slut
replies: 0 views: 530
Wiggy Neve Slut 7th April 2015

Hey Folks, I'd like to know if anyone has a clue about recordings back in the day in ireland. I'm very interested in...

Zottel1
replies: 5 views: 756
Nod 7th April 2015

What is the verdict on this kit? Anyone using it? If so, how satisfactory do you find it? Is the price justified? What are the...

waldie wave
replies: 51 views: 8,698
KennaOkoye 7th April 2015

Hi- Ive got the original DBX VCA's that were used on the original SSL Bus Comp. Since many people claim that is the only...

Rea
replies: 11 views: 1,253
Rea 7th April 2015

I have my mics back from Andreas Grosser and couldn't resist to post it here. So two kings and two queens are here!

carloff
replies: 7 views: 718
carloff 7th April 2015

Aloha , I just had a gig with a guy that used the Reddi by a designs wow I was just listening to the recording . The bass player...

Tommyswami
replies: 23 views: 2,171
jwh1192 7th April 2015

Well the title has stated my point. But to elaborate. A typical studio rig, say Avid HDX, will put out 20-26dBu during CD...

DanDan
replies: 10 views: 1,346
DanDan 7th April 2015

I just ordered the Neumann KM184 mics for my MARTIN D-35 and am wondering what all I need to know in order to properly use and...

Royaldeadman
replies: 23 views: 4,279
Friedwald 7th April 2015

hey guys! So far i have used the UAD Manley massive passive plugin mostly on my mixbus or for mastering. For an upcoming...

tape_attack!!!
replies: 18 views: 2,221
waldie wave 7th April 2015

OK so I tried for a little bit to search but could not find something similar so I figured start it myself. In part this will...

aramism
replies: 48 views: 10,233
getmethough 6th April 2015

Moderators

Forum Tools
Search this Forum
Search this Forum :

Advanced Search