The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 Search This Forum  Search Reviews  Search Gear Database  Search Gear for sale  Search Gearslutz Go Advanced
Options
Thread / Thread Starter Replies / Views Last Post

thanks for the great help by Plexi and Jay for my telefunken v676. Now I'm still looking for connection schematics/pinout for...

andre tchmil
replies: 3 views: 2,221
andre tchmil 7th January 2003

Hey everyone, I've just dumped another $10k into my gear horde and I was wondering what you guys thought I should charging...

nemisis633
replies: 48 views: 4,252
Jay Kahrs 7th January 2003

hi Santa came in and left a little extra for me this year (about time, heh) so i'm taking the plunge for a 22" or...

Mastersonics
replies: 7 views: 1,248
faeflora 7th January 2003

vintec valve console And I thought recapping a console was bad! Will my arms be long enough to use this beast? Will I...

droog
replies: 9 views: 1,939
7rojo7 7th January 2003

I am trying to record all things now at 192k...using Hush Drives (avammo.com), 7200 rpm Firewire drives. 12 tracks per drive /...

jwh1192
replies: 39 views: 3,718
Sofa King 5th January 2003

I want to start buying some vintage modules and I just let a Quad Eight DI/EQ slip through my fingers on ebay because I don't...

1nation
replies: 11 views: 3,195
Paul Gold 5th January 2003

...for a month or so. Any tips from longtime users? Michael?

drundall
replies: 8 views: 1,763
NYC Drew 5th January 2003

Does anyone know these?? A friend who's opinion I trust told me the 2 things that did the most for his protools mixes (Mix...

no ssl yet
replies: 1 views: 1,918
studjo 5th January 2003

I'm in the market to purchase a nice preamp and have read every review possible on the high-end stuff; from the Manleys, Avalon,...

heartsoffire
replies: 10 views: 12,039
heartsoffire 3rd January 2003

so check this out... I found a pair of these big gold potentiometer looking things that said Langevin EQ 266 on them..didn't...

chrisjin
replies: 0 views: 1,672
chrisjin 3rd January 2003

I know it's kinda early for that, but who is going to the AES in Amsterdam? (March 22, 2003)

mwagener
replies: 22 views: 1,803
Curious G 2nd January 2003

Hiya, We are working in a small project studio. They only have one trakker which we have been using to track. How crazy...

everglass
replies: 3 views: 2,242
dave-G 2nd January 2003

So we bought this MCI 16 track 2 inch tape machine. It dates from the dark ages of tape heh ... but is in perfect condition and...

C.Lambrechts
replies: 24 views: 2,384
Bob Olhsson 1st January 2003

It seems to me that DSD could very well become the next professional recording medium. I've already been asked to do a...

7rojo7
replies: 4 views: 2,504
Jules 31st December 2002
replies: - views: -
Slipperman 30th December 2002

Do these belong in a High end thread?? Do you like em , dislike em?? Where are they useful Would they make good(budget)...

no ssl yet
replies: 3 views: 2,043
sonic dogg 30th December 2002

Please look at "Good News" forum? Thanks! Really appreciate it! Nik

Nik
replies: 0 views: 1,115
Nik 30th December 2002

You have nice esspresso Jules .... but you ain't tasted nothing even remotely close to this one. You should have sold me yours...

C.Lambrechts
replies: 19 views: 1,439
e-cue 29th December 2002

In my sessions (Rnb, Hip Hop) I find I'm only micing either vocals or the ocassional acoustic guitar(Thus far anyway) My only...

no ssl yet
replies: 21 views: 2,059
e-cue 29th December 2002

Jules I will inform you when I actually get my unit but I have a real quick point I have to be sure on. With the head it is...

no ssl yet
replies: 12 views: 2,061
Brad Blackwood 29th December 2002

Just got off the phone .... one of my best friends is spending a 14 day skiing vacation with wife and kids in Austria....

C.Lambrechts
replies: 12 views: 1,174
Greg Heimbecker 29th December 2002

Anybody using these yet. Thinking about getting the Colleration one and the clip remover. What do you guys think about these from...

M2E
replies: 0 views: 1,231
M2E 29th December 2002

Hey, Just read through the thread on fabric colours............ I am wanting to re-cover my walls with a light beige for a...

Nik
replies: 4 views: 1,576
Dave Martin 28th December 2002

There's a raging debate on a couple of photography websites I sometimes look in on about the future of film in light of the new...

chrisso
replies: 137 views: 9,443
Henchman 28th December 2002

This topic was inspired by, Well actually I"m telling a lie. I STOLE! this topic from the DUC. Some guy gave an account...

no ssl yet
replies: 10 views: 1,836
7rojo7 28th December 2002

Post a pic (small) of some piece of gear that you can't remember WHY you have it, HOW you got it or more importantly . . HOW TO...

Knox
replies: 2 views: 1,108
Knox 28th December 2002

As most of you know I'm moving from a TC finalizer+/adat bridge 24 combo to combine the adat bridge with a Cranesong HEDD, What...

no ssl yet
replies: 9 views: 1,210
e-cue 28th December 2002

anybody? does it have the sound of those Beatle records

skip bitmin
replies: 15 views: 2,244
skip bitmin 27th December 2002

Is the KSP8 compatible with midi control units such as the Rocktron all-access? I'm asking coz I want to try it with a guitar...

AgonizingpaiN
replies: 34 views: 3,358
mwagener 27th December 2002

I went and picked up a blue baby bottle today and plugged it up to my vintech 1272 and......... nothing. I get a little weirded...

planet red
replies: 0 views: 1,519
planet red 27th December 2002

Ok I got a pretty decent sized project coming up and I'd like to rent a cranesong hedd and maybe a pair of distressors for a...

planet red
replies: 2 views: 1,598
Remoteness 26th December 2002

Yes thrill, ecue, digi and others I've finally reached a decision on my studio upgrade. I'm going with: DSP used mix farm...

no ssl yet
replies: 11 views: 1,706
no ssl yet 26th December 2002

Welcome to Gearslutz Al! howdy Ever thought of doing a plug in version of your compressors? kfhkh

Jules
replies: 5 views: 2,887
PhilC 26th December 2002

Hey E, Don't know if you are interested, but i just saw a Roland Dimension D on Ebay. One of the coolest processors ever...

thethrillfactor
replies: 6 views: 1,451
e-cue 25th December 2002

Anyone get a chance to fart around with one of these bad boys? I've really been diggin printing to 1 inch 2 track ATR machines...

e-cue
replies: 1 views: 1,219
Ted 25th December 2002

Will their be situations where the blue will outperform the U195? Lates jc

jjaacc1
replies: 16 views: 3,508
Jay Kahrs 25th December 2002

I want to home record acoustic guitars: Martin HD-28, Martin 000-28, Dobro. I hear KM 84 rocks. What does that mean? Any...

Sir Bob
replies: 29 views: 2,922
Dave Martin 25th December 2002

Food for thought ... Who do ya'll think is the next "Rupert Neve" .... jkthtyrt Can anybody out there command the...

ghoost
replies: 24 views: 2,041
Tim L 24th December 2002

Just curious what you in the box guys. Or others (when you are in the box) place on your 2 bus?? Settings etc.... Do you side...

no ssl yet
replies: 14 views: 2,470
Jules 24th December 2002

Jay-Cee, who is one of my studio partners and a rock guitarist, needs to find a versatile programmable echo unit for live work on...

jon
replies: 7 views: 1,448
AgonizingpaiN 24th December 2002

Hey, im looking to get a new halfstack type guitar cab. I Like the way the mesa sounds, but I feel its just too chunky, too...

jjaacc1
replies: 7 views: 3,842
Jay Kahrs 24th December 2002

I'm in the market for a distressor. How much?? Where??? Didn't EL just do a dip on prices????

no ssl yet
replies: 14 views: 2,284
Jax 24th December 2002

Brent Averill's site makes these things the same besides the eq. Is this correct?? What are the differences???

no ssl yet
replies: 2 views: 1,864
Coldsnow 23rd December 2002

Hey everyone, We are almost finished installing our Elite II desk in the studio. I have never mixed on these before and I...

jkasko
replies: 4 views: 2,959
bjornson 23rd December 2002

I'm editing the post title to hopefully get more opinions While reading the thread on snr mults I got to thinking about my...

no ssl yet
replies: 3 views: 1,735
Jules 22nd December 2002

I've got a budget of about $100K for a LF console In terms of configuration, I can get by with a 56 input unit. For the most part...

digiman
replies: 18 views: 6,262
hollywood_steve 22nd December 2002

Guys I'm not really experienced in using the old delay classics. I'm considering a DSP upgrade for my mix system. And since a...

no ssl yet
replies: 3 views: 1,749
C.Lambrechts 22nd December 2002

I just had to make some ruffs of a project I've been working on. Half the demos were on PTHD, the other half were analog 2"...

drundall
replies: 12 views: 2,395
s2n 20th December 2002

Anyone knows how to remove the broadcast filters on a V76. I'm not sure, but i heard that standard they build in some easy to...

andre tchmil
replies: 5 views: 3,668
speerchucker 20th December 2002

After waiting 13 years, it appears our building will finally be repaired from the damage sustained in the 1989 Loma Prieta...

JKadis
replies: 1 views: 960
7rojo7 20th December 2002

Moderators

Forum Tools
Search this Forum
Search this Forum :

Advanced Search