The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 Search This Forum  Search Reviews  Search Gear Database  Search Gear for sale  Search Gearslutz Go Advanced

Sponsored ByDPA Mics
Options
Thread / Thread Starter Replies / Views Last Post

Do "real" studios use Eventide harmonizers? Seem to be lots of older models available.

snedley
replies: 6 views: 1,449
DanV 31st May 2003

Hello, I am first timer on this forum. I have a couple of questions, since I have pent up demand. Here is one! I have...

freedomsongs
replies: 0 views: 1,793
freedomsongs 31st May 2003

Im trying to find out what desk these Raindirk channels came out of. Does anyone recognize them? Thanks, Justin

musical5
replies: 7 views: 1,494
Jack Ruston 30th May 2003

We are building a new multi-room facility in the Chicago area. The focus will be primarily on music recording. The "B"...

dumbleator
replies: 15 views: 2,798
MIKEHARRIS 29th May 2003

Atticus! Is this true? My pro dealer says the prices are going up on the DAC 1, and I should buy now while he still has old...

littledog
replies: 11 views: 1,385
Steve Smith 28th May 2003

need more i/o in my studio, I can get any of this machines for ca. 1450$new. should Igo with the mackie (I'll be able to do...

lowswing
replies: 1 views: 2,009
subspace 27th May 2003

In addition to all the other ways Digidesign is trying to bankrupt me, there is a current offer to DINR users to upgrade to a...

littledog
replies: 9 views: 1,930
Roland 26th May 2003

has anyone used medici EQ a friend is selling some some of his gear and he says this box just kicks. he says that a lot, and...

box
replies: 9 views: 2,939
Fletcher 26th May 2003

I'm sure many of us have gotten the latest Digi mailing with the MassivePack promo offer. In addition to a laundry list of all...

littledog
replies: 19 views: 2,086
Beezoboy 25th May 2003

Anybody out there tried Old School Audio pres? Or the Dan Alexander 1073?

snedley
replies: 8 views: 2,388
jwh1192 23rd May 2003

Anyone have any experience with "Blue Sky" System One monitors? How do they stack up to say Genelec 1030A's and a...

nemisis633
replies: 20 views: 3,140
Pascal Sijen 23rd May 2003

there is a review in the new audiomedia rag this month. something however caught my attention and i want some answers. it has...

alphajerk
replies: 5 views: 1,342
matucha 23rd May 2003

Your so intelligent and experienced regarding the Recording Bus' that I wish you would post over on the Studio business forum...

Fat Cat
replies: 0 views: 1,416
Fat Cat 23rd May 2003

I'm trying to get this "Automatic Delay Compensation" resolved once and for all. Seems without it, it's been nothing...

Dean Landon
replies: 1 views: 1,283
Dean Landon 22nd May 2003

I just heard a 550a on electric guitar for the first time. A-MAZ-ING! Is there anything I should hear before I plunk down...

ray dsr
replies: 19 views: 2,955
Fletcher 22nd May 2003

I am curious as to peoples experience of the Audio Design Recording F769X Vocal Stresser. Does anyone have one, or a Compex...

triez
replies: 1 views: 1,259
lowswing 22nd May 2003

Has any one used the CIB and the isa 430? If so, how do they differ? I had an isa430 for a couple of weeks so I am familiar...

skip bitmin
replies: 6 views: 2,398
Flyline 22nd May 2003

I've been using the Shure KSM32 as overhead and i'm very satisfied so far. I'm looking for something better and since i can't...

vudoo
replies: 8 views: 1,790
barforama 21st May 2003

When I plug my Neumann TLM-103 inot my Avalon 737SP I get a very bad sizzle noise on the mic. I tracked it down to the phantom...

oortnyc
replies: 10 views: 4,531
oortnyc 21st May 2003

This is one thing my mixes are lacking, that nice and warm sheen on top that makes them stand out. Is this where a pro mastering...

Unknown soldier
replies: 49 views: 7,004
Ted Nightshade 19th May 2003

Sadly, Johnny Cash lost his bride yesterday. I always admired June for her strength and faith that helped pull John through his...

Dynodawg
replies: 5 views: 966
Jules 19th May 2003

Does anybody know whether the scaled down version can be upgraded to the heavy duty mastering version? And whether the scaled...

woods
replies: 4 views: 2,231
woods 18th May 2003

Posted this on another forum and trying to see if anyone here is using the Vipre to warm up and get richer/better tone out of...

deconstruct
replies: 32 views: 4,950
faeflora 17th May 2003

Hey All, I'm interested in finding a mentor type person that can help me take my stuff to the next logical level. I have...

TekMonki
replies: 23 views: 1,761
C.Lambrechts 16th May 2003

Any of you experienced recording these? ... http://www.eiderdownmusic.com/ebay/bogner3.jpg For those not in the know, this...

Heterodox
replies: 4 views: 1,583
BattleAngel 16th May 2003

I'm new around here and have been absorbing as much as I can as fast as I can. I am a second engineer and I have a firsting gig...

Lo Fido
replies: 2 views: 2,533
Fletcher 16th May 2003

Had a chance to play with the oscillator (actually I listened while another guy twiddled the knobs- say when!). I'm a spring...

Ted Nightshade
replies: 27 views: 2,005
bjornson 15th May 2003

Hi; I'm wondering who makes the best copy of my favorite eq, the Pultec. The Manley Enhanced Pultec looks real cool, but...

Mind-Over-Midi
replies: 39 views: 5,791
Riccardo 15th May 2003

Hi All, I am going to be doing some video work soon and need to buy a clock box that syncs to video. I was hoping to get some...

DigiGeek
replies: 0 views: 775
DigiGeek 15th May 2003

any info7comments on their product line? check out: http://www.toftaudiodesigns.com/products.html if it is anyway near trident...

lowswing
replies: 2 views: 1,810
Gie-Sound 14th May 2003

check out this gobos (go betweens) in the (nice) picture. what r they made from that make them effective as a sound...

lowswing
replies: 0 views: 1,352
lowswing 14th May 2003

So, I'm recording and mixing a pop/r&b record in my own project studio (Mix+) and in another bigger and cooler project type...

Stick
replies: 15 views: 2,095
Stick 13th May 2003

Quick survey... does anyone ever use a different angle when they're cutting a few takes together on 2"? I've always...

Jay Kahrs
replies: 13 views: 1,741
sonic dogg 13th May 2003

Going to try and rent some of these this weekend, but for a bread and butta mic mostly for an midrangy airy female voice....

doug_hti
replies: 19 views: 2,161
seawell 12th May 2003

hy guys i'd like to buy a klark dn34/36 but i dont his soundquality, although i had played around with one 5 years ago, but i...

stardustmedia
replies: 0 views: 1,178
stardustmedia 12th May 2003
replies: 4 views: 11,542
Drumsound 11th May 2003

Here's an article in today's San Francisco Chronicle and this one from yesterday ... both about the not-so-salad days of the...

dave-G
replies: 37 views: 2,119
Ted Nightshade 10th May 2003

How does one determine/develop a 'Mix Style'? Is it just a function of doing the same things over and over again? What...

Slipperman
replies: 90 views: 6,833
stealthbalance 10th May 2003

I've got my mix going on a DA7, and I like the sounds I'm getting through my monitor setup (event 20/20BAS). I mixdown to...

Unknown soldier
replies: 118 views: 11,080
thethrillfactor 9th May 2003

Speaking in large format analog mix terms, how many sub-groups do you end up using on a mix? I'm wondering about the usefulness...

subspace
replies: 8 views: 1,912
stuntmixer 9th May 2003

Hi all, I am leaving the current studio I am involved in and taking it to the next level. I record acoustic, rock and...

Ruairi
replies: 34 views: 6,342
Ruairi 9th May 2003

anyone worked with this aktiv near field monitors? what are they like? How will u compare them to the genelek 1030 or tannoy...

lowswing
replies: 0 views: 2,683
lowswing 8th May 2003

I read a pro audio magazine. The head editor says how difficult studio business is today, how little profit they make and that...

Han
replies: 4 views: 1,956
Riccardo 8th May 2003

is it still a good buy for a second reverb? what should i look for when buying a preused oneß what is a good...

lowswing
replies: 4 views: 4,165
barforama 8th May 2003

In my protool-MIX+ setup, i have three I/O- A prism ADA-8, Apogee Ad8k and a 888/24. I am planning to use the 888 AES I/O for FX...

Rainchild
replies: 14 views: 2,214
C.Lambrechts 8th May 2003

Who's had a chance to Listen to Lynn Fuston's CD that compares the summing of various workstations? It's a very interesting...

RKrizman
replies: 3 views: 1,641
chrisso 7th May 2003
replies: - views: -
Jules 7th May 2003

I understand they are completly diffrent beasts, but is the 1960 still a good buy for 900$ ? need a versatile compressor that...

lowswing
replies: 7 views: 7,242
XHipHop 6th May 2003

Click above to take you to the thread..! kfhkh

Jules
replies: 0 views: 2,338
Jules 6th May 2003

Anyone heard/use(d) them? How do they compare to Sony? Sennheiser HD-600? Those wooden ones? I saw them at...

faeflora
replies: 1 views: 3,086
jbchef 6th May 2003

Moderators

Forum Tools
Search this Forum
Search this Forum :

Advanced Search