The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 Search This Forum  Search Reviews  Search Gear Database  Search Gear for sale  Search Gearslutz Go Advanced

Sponsored ByDPA Mics
Options
Thread / Thread Starter Replies / Views Last Post

Is there a good quality device to link HEDD's digital out to an HD24's digital in? Woods

woods
replies: 9 views: 1,009
fifthcircle 17th September 2003

Hi,I already own an Avalon VT 737 SP and a Microtech Gefell UM 92.1s tube microphone...I am looking forward to buy another preamp...

Enrico Cremones
replies: 7 views: 3,807
denial 17th September 2003

Does anyone have this unit? I cannot find it in NYC in any stores. I would assume it is great, but wanted to hear from someone...

replies: 9 views: 2,029
Teacher 16th September 2003

FREE AES PASSES AVAILABLE!!! Earthworks has some free passes left to AES, any takers??? Jeff Earthworks is having...

caughtup
replies: 0 views: 1,154
caughtup 16th September 2003

I want a 1073 with an insert loop between the pre and the eq section. Does anyone make a clone like that?

groove guru
replies: 13 views: 1,620
jwh1192 16th September 2003

I have to opportunity to do some work on one of the consoles in the near future. I am going to be recording to protools. On...

mtsupiano
replies: 9 views: 1,277
malice 16th September 2003

8 Channels Vintage SSL Jensen E Mic Preamps (4 SL615E dual mic amplifier cards ) Anyone familiar with this???

UriH
replies: 1 views: 1,811
UriH 16th September 2003

I have relatively ok converters - the rme multiface, slightly better than motu stuff as far as i know. I just picked up a digimax...

subtlety
replies: 1 views: 866
Teacher 15th September 2003

anybody use the Avalon VT-737SP ...are you useing it as a mic pre. if i get these i will have to buy 2 of them...what would be...

Mastering101
replies: 9 views: 2,373
Jason Poulin 15th September 2003

Anybody used the Brauner Phantom c/v? Would this be a nice "first real vocal mic" for the serious project...

DirkB
replies: 4 views: 2,182
DirkB 15th September 2003
replies: - views: -
no ssl yet 15th September 2003

What are your favorite methods for recording bass? Preamps, amps, cabinets, mics, etc...

tubes2bits
replies: 20 views: 2,706
recorderman 15th September 2003

I'm looking for recommendations on samplers for analog domain drum replacement. My intention is to capture samples of the drum...

cymatics
replies: 17 views: 3,754
Dave Martin 14th September 2003

Highest quality BULK compressors (lots 'o channels) - best prices. Discuss amongst yourselves. There's plenty of...

Heterodox
replies: 3 views: 1,183
De chromium cob 13th September 2003

I am producing and mixing Dance pop and club music. I read in an old post in the forums here that a producer spent $10000 buying...

passionmax
replies: 27 views: 4,016
faeflora 13th September 2003

I'm going to try a new technique to me for drum tracking on this project involving a great drummer and a great kit. - two...

Jason Poulin
replies: 8 views: 1,608
Drumsound 12th September 2003

I need one of these for my wall... Too bad I blew the budget for this...

concentric
replies: 4 views: 1,495
Drumsound 12th September 2003

Hello to all Would anybody care to help here! There are about two or three companies who are making a remake or offering a...

JOHN
replies: 39 views: 11,031
Greg Heimbecker 12th September 2003

Ok, I'm going to hate whoever picks this up (I really want it, but cannot afford it at the immediate...

Heterodox
replies: 5 views: 1,695
jkasko 12th September 2003

Does any one else have one? What do you think of their produts? I know Albini just cut a record with one. I'm considering a 24...

mesmer
replies: 20 views: 4,478
Brandon Nothing 12th September 2003

I'm thinking about picking one of these up. They're cheap compared to most of the...

jbuntz
replies: 2 views: 1,140
jbuntz 11th September 2003

What is a normal fee for a MIDI programmer of pop music in a Logic/DP environment?

Wally Joe
replies: 10 views: 2,136
Wally Joe 11th September 2003

I'm presently using a Manley mixer for 'summing' the channels coming out of PT HD. Here's the situation: I set the input...

The MPCist
replies: 5 views: 1,507
nlc201 11th September 2003

Hi everyone, I'm in the process of deciding upon this mixer (8 mono, 4 stereo ins. 2 buss) for summing out from a DAW using an...

Cornvalley
replies: 6 views: 7,445
echorec 10th September 2003

i see that there is little chance to get an orville for 4k$ grrr !!! so what else can i do with 4k$ to bring my studio...

stardustmedia
replies: 16 views: 1,644
stardustmedia 10th September 2003

Does anyone have good experiences with tracking backing vocals? I don't want them to sound too up front. I've tried...

Jason Poulin
replies: 0 views: 1,356
Jason Poulin 10th September 2003

The good news, is that I just purchased an STC-8 on ebay for $2600. The bad news. I didn't realize a fellow gearslut was...

MMazurek
replies: 9 views: 3,345
philmagnotta 10th September 2003

Hi, Geoff or anyone who might know; i just bought a 5402 line mixer with 12 X 34121 stereo modules. id like to upgrade as...

Rea
replies: 2 views: 1,381
Rea 10th September 2003

The subject says it all. Is it possible to mix without using automation of any kind? Maybe mute groups, but that's all. Have we...

Jay Kahrs
replies: 46 views: 7,604
Jay Kahrs 10th September 2003

I have an upcoming project involving a great drummer with a Yamaha Maple Custom drum set. My overhead choices are ...

Jason Poulin
replies: 2 views: 1,896
Jason Poulin 10th September 2003

Ok So I have a friend who is setting up his studio. He has a lot of nice outboard pre's (vintech, great river, Sytek, Earthworks,...

John Mayes
replies: 5 views: 3,104
Rab 9th September 2003

OT

Don´t wanna disturb the order. Only that I have a ask for feedback in the Good News section while it seems not to be too...

Ruphus
replies: 0 views: 1,013
Ruphus 9th September 2003

Hi, are there any DVDs around with some bonus material about the recordings and studio sessions ? Anything worth to see...

toolstudio
replies: 0 views: 1,119
toolstudio 9th September 2003

I am close to puchasing a mix buss compressor.i currently use the Avalon 747,which I love the EQ but hate the compressor.I am...

ron florentine
replies: 41 views: 11,909
Drayon 9th September 2003

Hello and Greetings from Ireland, a few short notes about myself, I studied masterclass piano, many years ago, since 2 years I...

laughingbear
replies: 47 views: 6,795
studjo 8th September 2003

I've heard varying opinions about B.L.U.E. products over my gear searches. I was wondering if anyone had the occaision to use...

concentric
replies: 8 views: 5,274
Dokta 8th September 2003

I know this may be old hat for some of you, but I just had an interesting experience on a project I just finished. I had 11 days...

paterno
replies: 28 views: 4,249
juniorhifikit 8th September 2003

I saw this auction for 8 channels of Helios Type 69 racked up and ready to go Helios I'm trying to figure out if this is a...

Buddhaman
replies: 5 views: 1,628
Jules 8th September 2003

I am going to buy a ribbon mic (maybe a stereo pair) and would like to know if anyone has used/owns the AEA R84. How is it...

michael c
replies: 14 views: 3,824
NathanEldred 8th September 2003

Hi! I am considering buying a Manley SLAM with Digi option and using it in my mobile setup, but I have 2 questions that maybe...

Magnus
replies: 2 views: 1,715
Magnus 7th September 2003

So all these cool posts about drum recording got me thinking.. How much EQ are you printing with on drums? What are you EQing?...

rainsinvelvet
replies: 14 views: 1,962
drundall 7th September 2003

Thinking about getting into a Spider. Just purchased the hedd. Love the sound of the tape sat and coverters. How do the pre's...

TML
replies: 10 views: 1,916
BattleAngel 7th September 2003

a few Manley vari-mooers here i guess....i'm interested in this piece.....but before i waste the distributers time getting one in...

jazzius
replies: 6 views: 1,683
Han 6th September 2003

Hi, I've heard good things about the little labs stuff, but would prefer something rackmountable and a little less pricey to...

guittarzzan
replies: 3 views: 3,757
box 6th September 2003

For two years my friend was renting a room from me and he had his gear in my home studio. For vocals I was using his AKG 414 and...

rockum
replies: 6 views: 2,240
NathanEldred 6th September 2003

Hi there, I have a high profile client looking to upgrade his home studio - I'm his engineer. Already has Neve and Avalon mic...

logichead
replies: 15 views: 1,762
logichead 6th September 2003

I have an offer on the table to trade my pair of 160VU's for a Daking limiter, even swap. Now, before I do it I'll admit that the...

Jay Kahrs
replies: 5 views: 1,877
Jay Kahrs 5th September 2003

I just got my hands on two of these. What do I need to link them stereo? so far they sound grea on guitar but I haven't...

Chris Parsons
replies: 1 views: 1,389
rainsinvelvet 5th September 2003

Looking to buy a set of monitors. Now my problem is that I find that some monitors become the hot thing for a while and then...

obyone
replies: 20 views: 3,108
Bryce 5th September 2003

Part I You've been hired to do a recording of Ray Charles doing a series of blues and country duets with some other male...

rockum
replies: 6 views: 1,211
Jay Kahrs 5th September 2003

Moderators

Forum Tools
Search this Forum
Search this Forum :

Advanced Search