The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 Search This Forum  Search Reviews  Search Gear Database  Search Gear for sale  Search Gearslutz Go Advanced

Sponsored ByDPA Mics
Options
Thread / Thread Starter Replies / Views Last Post

I reached a "hmmm" point recently as preparing mixes for mastering. The question was raised whether I would have the...

dave-G
replies: 7 views: 1,298
thethrillfactor 6th November 2003

the following is speaking in terms of distorted guitars: It's been my noobish experience that although I can get a decent...

guittarzzan
replies: 25 views: 2,112
Bob Olhsson 6th November 2003

Is the SM57 the mic of choice? Or is there something else in your locker that you prefer to use to mic a guitar cab. I've...

Jason Poulin
replies: 33 views: 5,547
7rojo7 6th November 2003

update available version 3.30 TC Electronic is happy to announce that the new software update ver. 3.30 now is available for...

C.Lambrechts
replies: 2 views: 1,109
mwagener 6th November 2003

guys..i am thinking of replacing C12VR with other mic...the plan is sell the AKG and get new one..hardest part in here..not much...

noequipment
replies: 8 views: 2,424
Jay Kahrs 5th November 2003

I was wondering if I could tap your ears for some advice on mastering at the very low bass end. (I searched and found lots of...

James Lehmann
replies: 13 views: 6,464
Bob Olhsson 5th November 2003

Anyone using one? Just picked one up and have beenn taking it for a test drive. So far...kfhkh

thethrillfactor
replies: 3 views: 1,323
dave-G 5th November 2003

A while back there were rumors that Digi were planning to unveil a "high end" $30k or so control surface for ProTools...

Mind-Over-Midi
replies: 8 views: 2,447
shineboxNJ 5th November 2003

Hey folks, I need some advice for tracking some bass lines this weekend. I don't have any bass amps (only a custom made...

Jason Poulin
replies: 22 views: 2,049
bassmac 3rd November 2003

Anybody have one? I've used the 1272 piece and the X81 and like them. Seems like a good deal. opinions? Any other multi channel...

drew
replies: 3 views: 1,811
Carlos Boll 3rd November 2003

Just wondering how bad is it for a mastering guy to recive a squshed flat mix even though it sounds great (breathing and with...

mac black
replies: 8 views: 1,625
mac black 3rd November 2003
replies: - views: -
bjornson 3rd November 2003

Hi everybody I'm looking for a voc mic. I'd like to compare one of the Brauner to a Horch. But I'm kind of clueless wich...

studjo
replies: 12 views: 2,663
Klaus 3rd November 2003

Hi all! I'm new to this great forum and I thought I'd start by asking you guys a question. I'm considering buying an API...

Magnus
replies: 10 views: 5,225
Paul Wolff 2nd November 2003

What do you all make of this?

Mr. Nice
replies: 0 views: 2,184
Mr. Nice 2nd November 2003

What are your thoughts / tips on treating (heavy) guitars in Pro Tools.... Mix 24 not that HD rip off ;) What kind of...

Big Gee
replies: 11 views: 1,751
Big Gee 2nd November 2003
replies: - views: -
Jay Kahrs 2nd November 2003

i'd like to pay my respects to a man who has made great music and has been a great hero/example to independent recordists...

maxim
replies: 25 views: 3,857
Lord Alvin 2nd November 2003

Hey guys, My dad just bought the Cambridge EQ for his UAD-1 card... I was over at the studio tonight fooling around...

Jason Poulin
replies: 23 views: 6,745
matucha 2nd November 2003

hi there could anybody tell me something about this unit? mezed can´t find here anyting about thank you kfhkh sini

jagarinec
replies: 7 views: 3,274
Benjy King 1st November 2003

Just wondering what these sound like. I've been looking at consoles for the last year and there seems to be very few...

Beech
replies: 3 views: 3,070
Dave Martin 1st November 2003

In my last posting for recommended basses, the p bass came up a lot. Now that I've been looking at a few of them, I see there is...

guittarzzan
replies: 10 views: 6,951
robp 1st November 2003

Hello all, I need to find an inexpensive (but good) studio in NYC to track some drums in. The rest of the recordings...

Carlos Boll
replies: 28 views: 2,400
Jay Kahrs 31st October 2003

Is this piece still have a part in todays industry? I was looking at the 4000 or the 4500 ot the KSP8.....but it seems like the...

PRS1JAZZ
replies: 5 views: 2,458
littledog 31st October 2003

Anyone know the best place to purchase their material? Pricing?? I need to make some acoustic panels for my new spot and I'd...

no ssl yet
replies: 0 views: 1,394
no ssl yet 31st October 2003

Guys I'm looking to find that addition to my Mix system that will make me say "Damn that's what I'm...

no ssl yet
replies: 7 views: 1,564
dtobocman 31st October 2003

lets say a kick track. will you compress on the way in? will you compress on the track once recorded? more than once?...

Jason Poulin
replies: 9 views: 2,506
thethrillfactor 31st October 2003

Hi guys, I have a mix system and would like to start recording drums. Due to budgetary constraints I am looking at adding one of...

lnd
replies: 12 views: 2,089
atticus 30th October 2003

I'm trying to find the closest place to listen to some bm6's. Anyone have a dealer list or know of a place close to wilmington,...

frist44
replies: 5 views: 1,727
jmusic3 30th October 2003

anyone try out these: API 8200 vs boutique audio SBM-2 How do they compare? Needed to purchase an analog summing device...

Rainchild
replies: 6 views: 9,347
logichead 30th October 2003

In staying around $1,000 would you suggest getting a Tube mic pre through lets say my Blue Blueberry or a Rode NTK going through...

replies: 14 views: 3,989
stakeoutstudios 30th October 2003

I have heard a couple people talk about the Tannoy system 1200's. what other midfieldspeakrs are good for Dance or hiphop.

passionmax
replies: 4 views: 2,249
Bob Olhsson 30th October 2003

Anyone know how many channels of controller fader does 02r96 support when running DAW Control 4 PT--i.e. Hui emulation .....8...

Rainchild
replies: 2 views: 1,795
bigugly 29th October 2003

Right now...i'm kinda stucked. I'm about to upgrade my studio...and don't know where to start. Right now i'm trying to give my...

chumusic
replies: 15 views: 1,793
everglass 29th October 2003

someone offer me this unit..all i know is this a preamp with EQ..with power supply..jkthtyrt i need more info about this...

noequipment
replies: 12 views: 6,920
BrianT 28th October 2003

Hello, I recently heard one of these great units and am thinking of picking one up, possibly two. My question is whether I...

ziegenh5
replies: 9 views: 2,898
CrazyBeast 28th October 2003

High guys, I need to upgrade my conversion. I need 8 channels ad to start with. I need light pipe along with aes since this...

c.dizzle
replies: 40 views: 5,244
edmann 28th October 2003

I dont normally use my M149 pair on overheads but when I do... I find em too damn bulky in their 'spider cages' to use as a close...

Jules
replies: 16 views: 2,409
Jay Kahrs 28th October 2003

What is the difference between the Brauner Valvet and the Valvet Voice. Main use for me is for vocals. I'm also (still)waiting...

Aearth
replies: 4 views: 2,010
Saucyjack 27th October 2003

Anyone know the street price for these pieces and which dealers will be selling them? I guess it would help to know if they're...

BobbyPeru
replies: 1 views: 2,034
Carlos Boll 27th October 2003

I have been aware of this comp for many years, but haven't found any one who actually uses it. This forum seems like a good...

Ian Mac
replies: 4 views: 4,488
flurdee 27th October 2003

I still gotta upgrade my PTLS 24 MIX setup to HD. Haven't really got into the whole nine about the HD interfaces. But is it...

chumusic
replies: 12 views: 1,354
davemc 27th October 2003

anyone using the the mbox for monitoring, on a tdm system? Should be possible right?. The Mbox goes by usb......dunno if you...

chumusic
replies: 3 views: 1,173
PRS1JAZZ 26th October 2003

Hiya. Where can I get knobs? I'm having some stuff rebuilt and I want to swap out the 6.3mm/1/4 inch post knobs with some...

faeflora
replies: 8 views: 2,211
el cochino 25th October 2003

I am wondering if some fellow gearslutz could help me out with some apogee trak2 issues. When resetting the unit to factory...

shack jonz
replies: 1 views: 1,680
heinz 25th October 2003

Hi, I'm a pc tdm guy and would like to know if there are any comparable "warmer" or tape saturation/compressor plug ins...

guittarzzan
replies: 8 views: 2,642
Dynodawg 25th October 2003

Does anyone know anything about a Beyer M250 mic? Is it a real model, or a misprint of an M260? Is it a dynamic or ribbon? Also,...

mml
replies: 0 views: 2,900
mml 24th October 2003

Hi. I am trying to find schematics for Telefunken V72/V76 preamplifiers. Would you be so kind to point out a source to me (if...

mantovibe
replies: 3 views: 2,781
bjornson 24th October 2003

I've been very spoiled with our self designed big room

bjornson
replies: 27 views: 2,735
Jason Poulin 23rd October 2003

hi folks! i love this forum! after months of reading my first post - sorry, i start with a question: just purchased two tab...

uncle fonk
replies: 13 views: 6,594
uncle fonk 23rd October 2003

Moderators

Forum Tools
Search this Forum
Search this Forum :

Advanced Search