The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 Search This Forum  Search Reviews  Search Gear Database  Search Gear for sale  Search Gearslutz Go Advanced

Sponsored ByDPA Mics
Options
Thread / Thread Starter Replies / Views Last Post

Has anyone had the chance to turn the knobs on one of these things yet? How are the Q's? I've had nothing but...

Jason Poulin
replies: 13 views: 2,118
Jason Poulin 19th November 2003

I think the Vintage 30W Celestion sounds best heh heh heh http://mywebpages.comcast.net/mwagener/SNARE.jpg

mwagener
replies: 22 views: 3,793
Nutmeg II. 19th November 2003

I got 4 psc. of the Expressors, cause I got them for a very cheap money. I have not used them much, but now I have found out...

Finstad
replies: 3 views: 2,356
tubes2bits 19th November 2003

Help! I'm torn between buying one of two industry standard Mic Pre's: The AMEK NEVE 9098 (w/EQ) and the AVALON 2022. This will...

tradershort
replies: 17 views: 2,711
Shaman 18th November 2003

I'm toying with the idea of getting a Vetta 2 amp head for recording. I have a nice VHT amp, but would like to have something...

guittarzzan
replies: 23 views: 3,201
NuSkoolTone 18th November 2003

hey guy i am new at this. the guys i know i seem to know more than they do;so i have go to next level. Hi. i will be...

jaukoo
replies: 0 views: 935
jaukoo 18th November 2003

I'm seriously considering a Sadie sytem for my next workstation. Anyone have one? I'm really interested to hear how the...

rodeo
replies: 14 views: 1,878
fifthcircle 18th November 2003

I'm looking for a top flight mastering engineer to try out on my latest project... someone who shows no partiality to big names...

Dynodawg
replies: 11 views: 2,065
ZEUSS 18th November 2003

Hey! I'm working as a songwriter and I often produce my own material. As for mixdown I take it back, from the console...

par
replies: 4 views: 1,439
thethrillfactor 18th November 2003

Just wondering if anyone has used the Vintech 473 and what the opinions are on this product. I saw one at Vintech's AES booth...

yobro
replies: 12 views: 4,874
concentric 17th November 2003

Hello, I'm looking for resources about CD Duplicators. The type that turns a spindle of blanks into a spindle of music...

cleantone
replies: 2 views: 998
Jason Poulin 17th November 2003

I have some old 1/4 " tapes, that need to be dehissed. I used DINR and No Noise TDM but didn´t get the desired...

Shaman
replies: 1 views: 872
Jules 17th November 2003

I'm am trying to figure out which DAW would work best with my Radar 24 Project. My Radar has the ADAT card installed for 24...

seawell
replies: 1 views: 1,810
musictech 17th November 2003

Is there any convertor SPDIF to ADAT optical (or AES-EBU to ADAT optical ? Having Digi 001 I got in troubles with Lexicon and...

ISedlacek
replies: 9 views: 23,761
Chris Peters 16th November 2003

I've been tracking thru a Rosetta for a couple years now and have been using it as a master clock. I'm thinking of getting the...

Dynodawg
replies: 1 views: 1,621
NathanEldred 16th November 2003

Hi All, We just got the Royer SF12 stereo ribbon. Which mic technique are you guys using, X-Y or M-S? Whats your...

villeman
replies: 7 views: 2,883
villeman 15th November 2003

Hello, I have a HD3 setup with one 192i/o, one Digital 192i/o and a Mackie d8b. I use the 192 for 8 A/D's then, when I run...

BobbyPeru
replies: 4 views: 1,281
zimv20 15th November 2003

I'm interested to hear some opinions on a few of the new stereo A/D boxes. Specifically, the Mytek, Benchmark, and Lavry...

ziegenh5
replies: 50 views: 5,377
thethrillfactor 14th November 2003

Ok, I am going to be mixing a demo this weekend that I tracked, and the drummer was fairly inconsistant on the kick drum. Some...

imacgreg
replies: 9 views: 1,811
imacgreg 14th November 2003

Trying to figure out the best way to get audio in and out of Radar into PT. Would it be better to just track in Radar and then...

digiman
replies: 12 views: 1,191
digiman 14th November 2003

I know this isn't really High End but... Is anyone having fun with this as much as I am? What other type of programs are...

Jason Poulin
replies: 0 views: 1,672
Jason Poulin 14th November 2003

Mainly for drums, but also for some choir, string recordings. Anybody? Thanks!

villeman
replies: 10 views: 2,289
DigitMus 14th November 2003

I'm wiring an API 2488 console and i wonder if someone here have some information on the pin-out configuration for the DL plug...

swede
replies: 3 views: 1,673
Steve Smith 14th November 2003

i checked mwageners homepage and saw a pic where hes setting up drum mics using a measurement tool . can somebody of you explain...

5down1up
replies: 14 views: 1,683
mwagener 14th November 2003

What would you choose to buy first ... why confoosed

ghoost
replies: 18 views: 11,412
e-cue 12th November 2003

Check it out: http://www.auroraaudio.net/dcforum/DCForumID2/12.html Bobby Peru Milwaukee, WI

BobbyPeru
replies: 27 views: 3,315
Geoff_T 12th November 2003

Hi everybody. I've been offered to buy a pair of NTP 160 comps for a little under 600 dollars. I know it's a great piece...

lasso
replies: 1 views: 1,866
doorknocker 11th November 2003

Pro Audio review has an article on the tl audio tuberacker mixer this month, has anyone tried one? Didn't have much luck...

FOURTHTUNZ
replies: 3 views: 2,609
FOURTHTUNZ 10th November 2003

Hi, How do you like these? I used one a couple of years ago and liked it and now I see them sell for really low prices so...

echorec
replies: 11 views: 3,246
par 10th November 2003

OK the output of my Engle Savage 120 Limited Edition head drops in volume gradually until a break in signal, ouputs fine again,...

Jules
replies: 9 views: 1,468
Jules 10th November 2003

I've just bought a Klark DN60 Spectrum Analyzer from the states and need to change PSU from the US standard 110v to 240v (I'm in...

Big Gee
replies: 4 views: 1,248
mac black 10th November 2003

I have the curtis opre2 im thinking of getting the avalon instead .Should i ? from the curtis i can compress using the STC-8...

mac black
replies: 8 views: 1,235
mac black 10th November 2003

I know this may not be the appropriate forum but I'm 1. suffering from the flu and 2 procrastinating on a paper that's...

no ssl yet
replies: 2 views: 1,152
Bastiaan 10th November 2003

Hi all AEA R44C users ! I am considering the r44 as a main vocal mic and am concerned I may have back way off this mic ......

jlsgear
replies: 4 views: 1,972
e-cue 10th November 2003

Go look under your couch for this one.... http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=2570768993&category=23793

PRS1JAZZ
replies: 23 views: 1,808
Big Gee 9th November 2003

Hi, has anybody used the KSP8 as a mastering limiter like a L2 or Weiss ? The same ? better ? worse ? wolfgang

toolstudio
replies: 0 views: 1,593
toolstudio 9th November 2003

dear all, would appreciate hearing your knowledge and experience on: what´s the proper way to sync digital gear when you´re...

delay
replies: 5 views: 1,213
Robert Sands 8th November 2003

Hey, I am learning in audio class about taking a test mic and recording pink noise out of your monitors, into a spectrum...

licendrivr
replies: 17 views: 2,171
Bob Olhsson 8th November 2003

How worried should I be placing a let's say TLM103 on the grill of a mesa cab? I'm getting a bitting sound out of this mic...

Jason Poulin
replies: 3 views: 1,174
faeflora 8th November 2003

Can anyone please tell me how the 414b-ULS fares with the Great River MP2-NV? Primarily vocals and as a Mono overhead for drums...

littledoodler
replies: 9 views: 1,746
atticus 8th November 2003

Anyone have any experience with this company and its products? I know they used to be out of NY, but have since moved to the SF...

Xestenz
replies: 5 views: 1,258
Xestenz 7th November 2003

In another thread (Mytek vs Apogee) people were talking about this being had for $2300. Where are they finding this? To good to...

Last Legend
replies: 25 views: 2,010
chap 7th November 2003

Since I'm looking to perform AND record, I pose this question... which is more cost effective: to purchase a Mesa Boogie...

T. Biddy
replies: 8 views: 1,751
Jay Kahrs 7th November 2003

MP v. Ibis

At last my Massivo arrived and i've been able to do a serious side by side test with the Ibis........and i've gotta say, when...

jazzius II
replies: 39 views: 4,097
matucha 7th November 2003

I reached a "hmmm" point recently as preparing mixes for mastering. The question was raised whether I would have the...

dave-G
replies: 7 views: 1,297
thethrillfactor 6th November 2003

the following is speaking in terms of distorted guitars: It's been my noobish experience that although I can get a decent...

guittarzzan
replies: 25 views: 2,110
Bob Olhsson 6th November 2003

Is the SM57 the mic of choice? Or is there something else in your locker that you prefer to use to mic a guitar cab. I've...

Jason Poulin
replies: 33 views: 5,547
7rojo7 6th November 2003

update available version 3.30 TC Electronic is happy to announce that the new software update ver. 3.30 now is available for...

C.Lambrechts
replies: 2 views: 1,109
mwagener 6th November 2003

guys..i am thinking of replacing C12VR with other mic...the plan is sell the AKG and get new one..hardest part in here..not much...

noequipment
replies: 8 views: 2,423
Jay Kahrs 5th November 2003

I was wondering if I could tap your ears for some advice on mastering at the very low bass end. (I searched and found lots of...

James Lehmann
replies: 13 views: 6,462
Bob Olhsson 5th November 2003

Moderators

Forum Tools
Search this Forum
Search this Forum :

Advanced Search