The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 Search This Forum  Search Reviews  Search Gear Database  Search Gear for sale  Search Gearslutz Go Advanced

Sponsored ByDPA Mics
Options
Thread / Thread Starter Replies / Views Last Post

anyone here, who used it ? Or even compared it with the old one ? regards, kosi

kosi
replies: 1 views: 1,734
Jan Folkson 9th January 2004

With so many bassists that can't afford a good amp/cabinet and always having to use DI's, I'd like to buy the most suitable pro...

denial
replies: 17 views: 3,724
stakeoutstudios 8th January 2004

Is anyone using the Trak2 with HD? How are you doing it? AES/EBU, legacy port? Thanks,

Renie
replies: 1 views: 1,096
C.Lambrechts 8th January 2004

Has anyone heard of this unit? I did a search and found nothing on the weblist. Is this the vertical standing avalon...

Marshall Simmons
replies: 0 views: 1,195
Marshall Simmons 8th January 2004

DO NOT SUPPORT MANLEY

e-cue
replies: 4 views: 1,553
Jules 7th January 2004

To me there is a depth, a multi dimensional quality to analog 15-30ips. But the timbre had to be sent to the deck first. Mic,...

RobMacki
replies: 26 views: 4,450
SLS 7th January 2004

I own a Cranesong Hedd 192 that I use as my master clock with a Sony DMX- R100 and a Radar II ... I want to purchase a clock...

gabler
replies: 8 views: 2,139
passionmax 7th January 2004

I've done some searching and still haven't found a clip on type light for the back of my rack that doesn't come with a wall wart....

guittarzzan
replies: 3 views: 1,269
guittarzzan 7th January 2004

First-- I gotta say this is the most amazing piece of Pro Audio equipment I have ever heard... I'm thinking about getting...

Buddhaman
replies: 3 views: 1,084
passionmax 7th January 2004

I just ordered a Sytek with Burr Brown on every channel from another gearslut. I know they are cool op amps but supposedly the...

jbuntz
replies: 4 views: 2,096
roly 7th January 2004

ladies and gentleman, i´m into looking for upgrading my mixer, tla m3. i only need 8-12 channels. thinking of that 16ch....

delay
replies: 10 views: 5,849
Cornvalley 7th January 2004

Anyone using this patchbay (with dsub on the rear)? It costs a pretty penny, and I've heard good things, but it hasn't been...

Wally Joe
replies: 1 views: 1,357
nicolasixxx 6th January 2004

Dear Members, It's my first post on this great forum. First of all, I hope everyone in this forum have a enjoyable and...

nam0617
replies: 3 views: 5,916
thethrillfactor 6th January 2004

Hello Everyone, I am soon going to be selling my Apogee trak-2 and I therefore need to pick-up some nice pre's. The reason for...

Sayat Nova
replies: 7 views: 2,670
MIKEHARRIS 5th January 2004

I'm thinking about the Amek 9098 DMA or the Great River MP-2NV. Any thoughts on this? How does the sound of these compare? Any...

tradershort
replies: 4 views: 1,970
1484 5th January 2004

Hey everyone. I'm talking to a guy about an MCI 2" machine that's located in Toronto. Does anyone know a tech that they...

Drumsound
replies: 3 views: 1,251
Misionary 5th January 2004

Even the most high end of Gearslutz have been rather quiet about these legendary vintage dynamic tools on these...

Jules
replies: 19 views: 2,436
Steve Smith 5th January 2004

He He...Sorry. Just wanted to start the new year on a humorous note. heh All the best. Dan-O

Dan-O
replies: 4 views: 1,641
kevinc 5th January 2004

aloha, am about ot start mixing a project, and would love to get some tips and insights into getting creative width in a mix. ...

supaheef
replies: 3 views: 1,481
Berolzheimer 4th January 2004

Anybody using this thing as a live mixer? How's it working out? I'm so sick of using the Mackie at my steady gig. I usually...

ziegenh5
replies: 7 views: 1,823
ziegenh5 4th January 2004

Hey guys, hope everyone had a good holiday. For X-mas I got an old reel of 1/4" tape from my Grandma and was currious of ...

Rossman
replies: 3 views: 969
Curious G 3rd January 2004

Hello everyone, I will be looking to get my first, "real" compressor in a few months, and I think I have it narrowed...

Sayat Nova
replies: 16 views: 4,165
DrC:Drive 3rd January 2004

Lexicon 960L or TC System 6000? Looking for opinions. Going to check both out end of next week. Was told I would be impressed...

jlotto
replies: 10 views: 4,649
mlocascio 3rd January 2004

hey, i did a search of the forum and couldnt find much info on the universal audio 2192. any info would be appreciated. ...

shaun thomas
replies: 2 views: 1,258
Wiggy Neve Slut 2nd January 2004

Just wanted to say happy new year and thank you to everyone who's allowed me to pick their brains for nuggets of info. It's nice...

guittarzzan
replies: 3 views: 1,315
brokemusic 2nd January 2004

Thought I'd ask, before I go out and rent a bunch. The Pultec, Tube Tech PE-1C and any others worth mentioning would be nice.

fross
replies: 5 views: 1,407
patrox247 2nd January 2004

I am wondering what you guys thought about putting a dollar amount on an A, B, C class studio. Would a C studio classify as a...

PRS1JAZZ
replies: 24 views: 2,457
patrox247 1st January 2004

I know these two questions will bring varied results and that's great. I'm rather noobish and would like to heart people's...

guittarzzan
replies: 20 views: 2,844
guittarzzan 1st January 2004

Hello gearslutz i am curious if anyone here has experience (or even hearsay) regarding the malcolm toft mta 90 trident style...

13chroma20
replies: 1 views: 1,735
Wiggy Neve Slut 1st January 2004

Hello Kurzweil users, I writing to let you know that I am leaving Kurzweil Music Systems Dec 31st. The time I have spent at...

Geosync
replies: 14 views: 2,938
chucksweet 31st December 2003

Hi Everyone. Had a bad night tonight, on Christmas Eve no less. The cops just left, the locksmith just left, ADT is here now...

Brad Lunde
replies: 63 views: 6,460
quasimodonyc 31st December 2003

Hello all. Sorry this isn't particularly high-end, but its close (for my budget, anyway). What sort of differences are there...

pedalboy
replies: 7 views: 10,727
1484 31st December 2003

I found one at a hock shop but it's only an amplifier. Is there any good use for this thing? Parts, guts, tubes, etc? ...

Jason Poulin
replies: 0 views: 3,199
Jason Poulin 30th December 2003

I'm looking for a great sounding option to mix through out of discrete outs from PT. I have about $4K to spend, and am looking...

Deleted bd1be4f
replies: 9 views: 2,489
PerW 30th December 2003
replies: 4 views: 2,889
Tim Halligan 30th December 2003

ELUX 251 IS THIS MIC A GOOD BUY OR SHOULD I GET A U99 OR THE LAWSON MIC LINE THANKS

drazzon
replies: 8 views: 2,413
iflyinmymind 30th December 2003

Hi, I'm thunkin about getting the oxford r3 eq and would like some input from users. Is the gml option a big part of what makes...

guittarzzan
replies: 12 views: 2,125
guittarzzan 30th December 2003

I might be able to score a good deal on a used Massive but I've also been looking at a DW Fearn VT-4. They would be used for...

Carlos Boll
replies: 9 views: 2,597
faeflora 30th December 2003

And I was blown away! kfhkh kfhkh two thumbs up for this application. It wasn't quite the effect of a real piano but,...

Jason Poulin
replies: 3 views: 1,511
Jason Poulin 30th December 2003

I've been looking for a set of "fat" sounding mic pres to record mostly rock drums (primarily snare and kick), electric...

rynugz007
replies: 11 views: 2,177
ChristopherDawn 29th December 2003

Some time ago I remember you posting something somewhere about the Soundelux U195 and an incorrect resistor or capacitor...

Kyle Ashley
replies: 6 views: 3,556
Kyle Ashley 28th December 2003

Hi David, can you tell me the difference between your e47 and the U99 ... i see the tube is different but can you tell me in...

jwh1192
replies: 1 views: 2,352
Meriphew 28th December 2003
replies: - views: -
jbchef 28th December 2003

Just got off that flu/cold thingie and now i can see my computer monitor again... A happy Holiday season to all of you and a...

mwagener
replies: 7 views: 1,500
mwagener 28th December 2003

I've been thinking about getting a good vocal mic and like the buzz on Soundelux. I am willing to go for an E47 or U99 but what...

Sir Bob
replies: 8 views: 2,576
SEB 28th December 2003

I am not asking which one is the best as this could be looked at as personal preference. I am just wondering what characteristics...

replies: 21 views: 5,075
1484 27th December 2003

I just saw an advert for these things in Mix. Since I know I'm not going to be able to get my mits on an SSL console anytime soon...

kifaru
replies: 23 views: 4,068
Tim Halligan 27th December 2003

please spend my money!!!! quality solutions only! needed, usual suspects- vocals, drums, acoustic electric...

catfish11
replies: 22 views: 5,503
Hans Hitmachine 27th December 2003

The old one was not moderated and became a SPAM magnet. I'll be checking in on it as well as Kurzweil Tech...

Geosync
replies: 4 views: 1,422
Albert 27th December 2003

Hello guys. I'm doing a studio upgrade in a couple of months, and most of the gear choices are set. I'm still torn on a main...

Richie Monroe
replies: 5 views: 2,208
Richie Monroe 26th December 2003

Moderators

Forum Tools
Search this Forum
Search this Forum :

Advanced Search