The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 Search This Forum  Search Reviews  Search Gear Database  Search Gear for sale  Search Gearslutz Go Advanced

Sponsored ByDPA Mics
Options
Thread / Thread Starter Replies / Views Last Post

I'm thinking of buying a real PT system heh I could buy a Mix+ with 3 888/24 for about 10'000 Euro -but I really need some...

studjo
replies: 9 views: 1,381
nlc201 7th February 2004

Of course everyone drops names of pres that were the built 20 or 30 years ago. There are companies that do clones of old pres...

frist44
replies: 38 views: 4,442
SolipsismX 7th February 2004

I went to a little prview of the digidelivery system that will be itting the street this month. Looked like a really cool no...

cajonezzz
replies: 8 views: 1,438
C.Lambrechts 6th February 2004

Anyone that have tried the Lawson L47 together with the Pendulum MDP1 (or Quartet for that matter)... Do they couple? My guess...

par
replies: 2 views: 1,157
par 6th February 2004

I got my S3a's last week and have been enjoying mixing on them all week long. They keep sounding better as they break in. I...

Frost
replies: 12 views: 2,390
mantovibe 6th February 2004

Anyone got any time on these? May have a possibility to pick up a 40 channel.

adamcal
replies: 0 views: 4,698
adamcal 6th February 2004

Can anyone tell me any more about this Tweed desk? It's called the Roxburgh. All the info I have is that it may be a Neve...

concentric
replies: 6 views: 1,944
echorec 6th February 2004

Hi, I purchased a Manley Vari-Mu on Ebay that I fear may be broken. I recieve signal when it is in Bypass Mode, but when i...

KazRemark
replies: 6 views: 2,505
bloodstone 5th February 2004

How many of you have really used the fatso (or fatso jr I'm not sure what the difference is ) ? I have two questions. Does the...

edyer
replies: 8 views: 1,455
Jules 5th February 2004

Read some of the threads re the KSP8 and it triggered a question. This may be a totally stupid question, but it seemed as if...

basement
replies: 13 views: 2,415
Mike Martin 5th February 2004

Hi All, I know this subject has been talked over and over an over again... and it's all a matter of taste etc... But I...

Fantomaz
replies: 10 views: 5,356
Jack Ruston 5th February 2004

Had a guy in today with a wireless sytem, a nice one. We did some quick tests and it didn't seem to degrade the sound so we used...

drew
replies: 3 views: 1,277
edyer 5th February 2004

I really do need some help here. wworried wworried wworried I took the plunge and ordered everything and can change the order if...

leon
replies: 7 views: 1,406
leon 5th February 2004

hi y'all, just read that it was/is common practive to mount tube mic's upside down (i.e. capsule downward) to reduce the...

volki
replies: 14 views: 3,252
leckieisagod 4th February 2004

Anyone have a software recommendation for building a music website? Duaneadam

duaneadam
replies: 3 views: 1,578
matucha 4th February 2004

Hi there.. as some of you may be aware im soon to depart on a big trip from the sunny shores of sunburnt Australia to the cold...

Wiggy Neve Slut
replies: 20 views: 2,107
Remoteness 4th February 2004

OK guys, i know, "have a listen" but some of us dont get that luxury in far remote places!! Anyway, am trying to nut...

Mr.T
replies: 4 views: 1,390
RKrizman 4th February 2004

Ok , another one related to analog summing : Have the opportunity to buy a 2nd hand 32 ch. Allen & Heath GS3000 for 3.500...

henrybob
replies: 9 views: 6,007
blesscurse 4th February 2004

Looking for a dedicated CD player/recorder. Something basic but reliable (don’t need any of the extra futures as in...

ZekiMuren
replies: 7 views: 1,448
ZekiMuren 3rd February 2004

OK, So I am bit confused about summing, I have been working in the box mainly. I take it that I can send the output of mt...

nelsons
replies: 7 views: 1,654
Bob Olhsson 3rd February 2004

I searched the drum/mic topic and came up with a lot of useful recommendations, but I want to hear from you GS. I'm looking to...

fross
replies: 7 views: 1,707
Dan-O 3rd February 2004

...and have a fat wallet? These guys have got you...

DigitMus
replies: 2 views: 1,608
DigitMus 3rd February 2004

I am trying to get info on the pendulum quartet owners. I am thinking about purchasing a Quartet 2 or a pair of trakkers. Mostly...

Robert
replies: 1 views: 1,480
NathanEldred 3rd February 2004

I am very interested in not doing any summing inside the computer anymore. Instead I would like to mix out of rosetta into 4...

Timmy S
replies: 10 views: 2,989
Tim Farrant 3rd February 2004
replies: - views: -
Duardo 3rd February 2004

Hi Michael, I was talking with Eric from Summit audio and he mentioned you have a couple of these 1/2 rack pre's (...

Syki
replies: 13 views: 5,304
Randy 2nd February 2004

This stuff has been out for a while but people aren't saying much about it. Anybody using this stuff? Comment?

jbuntz
replies: 1 views: 1,295
Carlos Boll 2nd February 2004

I have the BF compressor plugs (LA-2, 1176, Fairchild, JoeMeek). Anyone compared 'em to the Sony Dynamics? THANKS!!

basement
replies: 9 views: 1,339
Shaman 2nd February 2004

hello anyone ever tried this combination? how will it influence my sound? thanx so far-

gem
replies: 0 views: 1,072
gem 2nd February 2004

Lookin' for more loudness. This is probably a really dumb question, but when I mix on PT LE and then burn a CD thru CD Architect...

basement
replies: 7 views: 2,207
5down1up 2nd February 2004

Does anyone make a converter to use with a apple cinema display with the iz radar?

bee
replies: 4 views: 1,215
Etnier 2nd February 2004

I'm thinking about getting some Eventide fx, I've got the Clockworks TDM demo on my Mac and it sounds good, better than the Waves...

Renie
replies: 25 views: 2,189
Inner Light 2nd February 2004

Somebody wants to sell me a used Summit EQP-200A Stereo Tube Equalizer for a good price. $1300.00 to be exact. I know Summit...

eskay
replies: 1 views: 3,821
thethrillfactor 2nd February 2004

Hi All, Looking at filling me a lunchbox heh , what are your opinions on the 525 compressor? I probably won't be able to try...

DirkB
replies: 5 views: 2,236
toolstudio 2nd February 2004

I have recently added several quality analog units to my Protools HD home studio (Massive Passive, Trakkers, Ibis, etc.). I am...

Mike H
replies: 2 views: 1,741
Mike H 2nd February 2004

On Saturday, February 21, 2004, the LA AES chapter is presenting an all day conference on high resolution audio at the Beverly...

hollywood_steve
replies: 0 views: 1,020
hollywood_steve 2nd February 2004

Hey guys, I've read a bunch of threads hear and learned a number of members here use ADAM monitors. I own a set of S1A's and was...

Dragonfly
replies: 4 views: 1,593
Bryce 1st February 2004
replies: - views: -
edmann 1st February 2004

Hi, I'm new here. I really want to buy a Master Clock. I was going to get the Big Ben, but was wondering if the clock on the...

Timmy S
replies: 11 views: 2,240
gsarbo 1st February 2004

Help! Been doin' some research on this fine site, trying to figure something out. I'd love your help. I'm trying to complete...

basement
replies: 10 views: 4,044
duaneadam 1st February 2004

i have an eventide h8000 coming in this week. ive been reading up on the ksp8 and people have been raving about it..do you guys...

Mastering101
replies: 14 views: 2,471
Mastering101 1st February 2004

Hi all, Shopping around for a pre for my Royer stereo ribbon, which I use mainly for overheads and some brass recordings. I...

villeman
replies: 0 views: 1,210
villeman 1st February 2004
replies: 1 views: 3,070
Meriphew 31st January 2004

Picture this..... A darkend recording studio in London's West End, dance & urban themed music tears from the monitors on a...

Big Gee
replies: 23 views: 3,330
Brad Blackwood 31st January 2004

I gotta a question for my fellow slutz.... I've been working at a facility for a number of years that has a pair of the...

nlc201
replies: 6 views: 1,190
jason 30th January 2004

can U recommand me please which pre for colour tube mics? I thought about ..Phoenix , Aurora , or Brent Averill neve clon.Or...

carloff
replies: 5 views: 1,506
bloodstone 29th January 2004

I am looking for a one or two rack space unit that does multiple effects that I can shrink my live guitar rig. I have heard good...

wichita
replies: 4 views: 3,024
rustolium 29th January 2004

Hi everybody! I've been offered a NEVE 3146 Micpre as 2ch rack mounted with internal power supply made by an (I believe)...

Zed
replies: 8 views: 1,522
Geoff_T 29th January 2004

Hi, Could anyone help me out with the difference between the Eventide H3000 SE (which I have) and the H3000 D/SE. I don't think...

Beech
replies: 3 views: 1,828
thethrillfactor 29th January 2004

Whats ya´ll thoughts about mixes done on the Sony Oxford console? The user list is kind of impressive. They stopped making...

Lindell
replies: 21 views: 19,577
Lindell 29th January 2004

Moderators

Forum Tools
Search this Forum
Search this Forum :

Advanced Search