The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 Search This Forum  Search Reviews  Search Gear Database  Search Gear for sale  Search Gearslutz Go Advanced

Sponsored ByDPA Mics
Options
Thread / Thread Starter Replies / Views Last Post

Does anyone know if these have actually shipped yet? If so, has anyone actually heard them? It is unclear to me from the...

Mike O
replies: 5 views: 2,755
mdbeh 16th March 2004

I installed rme multiface on my machine today and did some checking and tests I find the levels to be a bit wired. when I send a...

lowswing
replies: 2 views: 1,358
Stefbossa 16th March 2004

I own a Cranesong Ibis and was wondering what the differences would be between an Ibis and a GML8200 I have someone who wants me...

gabler
replies: 2 views: 1,491
thethrillfactor 16th March 2004

We are getting ready to change our 2 SNS drive bays over to System X - anyone done this recently? Any obvious problems created in...

Blackbird
replies: 0 views: 923
Blackbird 15th March 2004

ive been direct recording for some time now. i bought a new house and im ready to mic ..but now i have a baby on the way again so...

Mastering101
replies: 12 views: 1,707
Mastering101 14th March 2004

i cant pm you since your inbox is full, please contact me: [email protected] sorry all othe people shiee

lowswing
replies: 0 views: 731
lowswing 14th March 2004
replies: 4 views: 1,150
BattleAngel 14th March 2004
replies: 4 views: 2,990
Wiggy Neve Slut 14th March 2004

Do all of you traveling European engineers have to carry different AC cables for your gear to fit into the different sockets in...

juniorhifikit
replies: 2 views: 1,122
doug_hti 14th March 2004

Quick question about clocking Please. Can the Dac-1 be used as a clock source? I usually clock my DIGI 001 and PTLE from the...

lamp
replies: 5 views: 1,324
lamp 14th March 2004

hi i am very close to getting an API lunchbox with some of their EQs. kfhkh i am also looking for 2 pre with DIs,...

zarathoustra
replies: 5 views: 2,326
TinderArts 14th March 2004

observations/experiences with the chandler channel welcomed. It's so new that I can't find much info. about it.

tiltrite
replies: 10 views: 1,767
tiltrite 14th March 2004

So today I sold my Neotek Console. The Motu 828 Box, The DAT machine... basically sold everything except my compressors...

sixtoo
replies: 0 views: 2,419
sixtoo 13th March 2004

Hello everyone, Does anyone know if ADAM S3-A monitors work best in a soffit situation, or free standing, etc. Far from the...

genericperson
replies: 9 views: 1,633
barefoot 13th March 2004

I've had this thing for almost a year and I love it so far, anyone have any experience w/this?

soulfulelement
replies: 5 views: 1,403
cdog 13th March 2004

Was wondering what type of compression/Eq settings you all use to get that "glassy,glossy, light" type of acoustic...

b-magical
replies: 45 views: 5,529
natpub 13th March 2004

I use a pair of KM184's with really good results for my acoustic, which is a Taylor 914CE played finger style. A buddy told me,...

vsimmons
replies: 50 views: 8,342
slantbar 13th March 2004

I am selling a Mint Massive Passive. Less than 5 months old. Just like new. What do these sell for,I want to list it on...

gabler
replies: 51 views: 3,826
Boogle 13th March 2004

sup folks. sorry in advance...I did search...appreciate the patience...vote for Kerry. So I gets my BA 312's w/2520 amp...

johnnyblotter
replies: 1 views: 2,604
johnnyblotter 12th March 2004

Ok..... I see the AC power cord debate has split the group into seperate factions. Interested to see what the equipment support...

damon
replies: 0 views: 1,106
damon 12th March 2004

For those of us that don't have a separate machine room, what are you doing to minimize the fan noise from various effects units?...

oldgearguy
replies: 2 views: 1,665
Jim Williams 12th March 2004

Everybody: I've been reading this site with quite a bit of interest and for guys/gals with experience on the following Mix-Buss...

krh
replies: 14 views: 3,766
Mark_X 12th March 2004

guys..i need some help here.. i am putting equipment for VOICE OVER studio..so mostly for multimedia, ad, and stuff..in my mind...

noequipment
replies: 19 views: 2,233
adamcal 12th March 2004

Hiyall, Been really enjoying a pair of used JBL LSR-28P for the last week, might buy em. Just wondering if anybody has...

Jiffy
replies: 12 views: 1,944
Jiffy 12th March 2004

I need some AES/EBU cables, and I note that there are some very expensive ones out there (Monster, etc.). I play guitar, and I...

Mike H
replies: 17 views: 5,319
Ted Nightshade 11th March 2004

Hi, I live in a ****tier part of Los Angeles, and need to start taking some extra measures in securing my equipment. Ive got...

Crockett
replies: 2 views: 3,098
smoothmoniker 11th March 2004

What Pres (and mics for that matter) should I be looking at for the OHs? Comments...

fross
replies: 1 views: 1,059
chrisso 11th March 2004

Im interested to know what EQ box's ppl have used in the past an consider them 'Dark' sounding. Im trying to get my basses...

Drayon
replies: 28 views: 2,982
davemc 11th March 2004

i've almost got the amount of cash needed to buy my chosen equip (i'm trying to get it all in one hit to save on shipping) but...

Judge
replies: 15 views: 1,479
faeflora 11th March 2004

hi, we're trying to put up some Business Plans for a future studio, and need the price of some consoles. We've done the typpical...

jindrich
replies: 7 views: 1,292
thethrillfactor 11th March 2004

what is the best out there that you're not spending $25,000 on a neve lunch box. Maybe two 4 ch. together? any input is...

heromusic
replies: 13 views: 1,661
dudleys100 11th March 2004

I have been reading my DAC-1 manual in anticipation of receiving the ADAM S3A and was wondering if I need to jumper the pins on...

flexoffset
replies: 6 views: 1,687
flexoffset 11th March 2004

I've just received a Benchmark DAC-1 from the States and before I do anything silly I want to make sure I know EXACTLY what I'm...

preben
replies: 9 views: 1,688
atticus 10th March 2004

hi first time here but been around for a while. my first post: as anyone tried the new gt md1a mic? if good as the former one...

louder
replies: 0 views: 690
louder 10th March 2004

Hello fellows, I just wanted to know if you ever heard this mic, the Lawson L47FET ( the tube version is quite too expensive...

krucifyx
replies: 9 views: 4,617
mml 10th March 2004

here what the? I don't know... the extra $280 for Balanced/XLR Connectors might be worth it as an add on. lets see I...

chrisjin
replies: 40 views: 3,108
Bernd G 10th March 2004

Today a friend brought special cables with a kind of an impedance buffer box within them, which is primarily used for very...

ISedlacek
replies: 51 views: 4,183
Bernd G 10th March 2004

I just noticed this box on the purple audio website. It looked pretty interesting.. How would one use it in conjunction with a...

nemisis633
replies: 0 views: 1,395
nemisis633 9th March 2004

Hi guys, Do the PTHD192 converters sound better then Prism/apogee and the rest? Thanks mac

mac black
replies: 15 views: 2,011
Lowdbrent 9th March 2004

I have been demo-ing the Sony Oxford EQ with the GML option. I really like it. Its hard for me to fork up a 1000.00 for a plug...

Robert
replies: 16 views: 3,344
CrazyBeast 9th March 2004

I have seen reference in threads to the TC2290 "not being stereo", or being "pseudo-stereo", and therefore...

Mike H
replies: 3 views: 1,566
thethrillfactor 9th March 2004

I'm in search of a high quality power amp. I'm trying to recommend something for a bassist I know. I'm hoping you...

faeflora
replies: 10 views: 2,054
Tim Farrant 8th March 2004

I'm shocked, after reading Beezeboys FS thread and checked Mercenary... wow it is now $975 instead of $850. As I can remember...

matucha
replies: 76 views: 5,723
Jay Kahrs 8th March 2004

same picture, same text, different account but always zero feedback dfegad...

jagarinec
replies: 4 views: 1,159
stardustmedia 8th March 2004

I'm looking for the improvement to my mix system that will make me say "Damn that's what I've been missing" I'm...

no ssl yet
replies: 2 views: 883
no ssl yet 8th March 2004

I've been really busy lately and don't really like working with Protools, anyway (for my own stuff, at least), so it'd been...

concentric
replies: 9 views: 1,665
CrazyBeast 8th March 2004

I bought a couple of Quad Eight 312 modules from an LA company called Rumble Kulture which were advertised as being mic pre and...

fuzzbox
replies: 0 views: 1,273
fuzzbox 8th March 2004

I am looking to build a modular, portable, mixing environment. I looked at the ASC tube traps, but those are too costly, and not...

Lowdbrent
replies: 1 views: 5,770
RobMacki 8th March 2004

Hi all, I just got two of the new TG Channels today. I will be putting them to the test the next couple of days and will...

Ted
replies: 10 views: 1,636
Shaman 7th March 2004

I need two.... I would like to think about a fairly universal mic that is around the $1200-1500 range and another that is...

PRS1JAZZ
replies: 9 views: 1,706
Phosphene 7th March 2004

Moderators

Forum Tools
Search this Forum
Search this Forum :

Advanced Search