The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 Search This Forum  Search Reviews  Search Gear Database  Search Gear for sale  Search Gearslutz Go Advanced

Sponsored ByDPA Mics
Options
Thread / Thread Starter Replies / Views Last Post

Has anyone heard the XLoigic Channel? From what I understand, the best SSL mic pre from the 9000K series is on this unit. SSL mic...

replies: 3 views: 2,184
genericperson 6th June 2004

Jay or anyone else who owns this unit: Tell me about what you like/dislike about it, where/when you use, etc. I'm getting my...

jho
replies: 15 views: 4,239
Rick Sutton 6th June 2004

Hello everyone, What do you all think about the sound of the Neumann M149 mic? I tested it but thought it sounded thin and...

terry
replies: 7 views: 13,027
James Lugo 5th June 2004

I'm hearing good things about the RODE K2 tube condensor mic. Can anyone give me details on the differences between the K2 and...

Jack Meov
replies: 14 views: 31,311
Oldone 4th June 2004

Yeah,Yeah,Yeah.....another Pre A/B, but I'm eyeballing these to add to my Daking/Vintech 473/TG channel rack.I have access to my...

RoundBadge
replies: 10 views: 3,277
RoundBadge 4th June 2004

I'm trying to create an "analog summing solution" for my PT HD rig that will approximate the extended bass response I...

EJolson
replies: 8 views: 2,693
thethrillfactor 3rd June 2004

Now this is a new one- the brand new Digi technology is available for Windows first, with OS X support as a future release. Oh...

robdarling
replies: 1 views: 979
GearGuy 3rd June 2004

I am curious about this compressor but I am just as curious about your responses..... anyone experience with this P8?

androne
replies: 1 views: 1,229
Maston Thrust 3rd June 2004

Hi all, first post here. What a killer forum by the way. I want to add some Beyer mics to my arsenal for home studio use. Was...

lambro
replies: 14 views: 2,393
jdfoca 3rd June 2004

I just recently installed some nice new wood floors in the control room area behind my desk, to put a nice leather chair on...

HardRockBottom
replies: 13 views: 2,662
LTA 3rd June 2004

H8000 Distressors C2 Virus more... Jules and co... forgive my pathetic attempt to pimp my gear and hijack this thread. ...

tunesmith
replies: 0 views: 1,498
tunesmith 2nd June 2004
replies: - views: -
C.Lambrechts 2nd June 2004

I started exploring Samplitude demo and it seems to be really very solid professional system suitable form my purpose (recording...

ISedlacek
replies: 55 views: 3,856
manning1 2nd June 2004

I have a bunch of pres right now and I'm looking for some advice on which way to go. The current lineup is: Great River...

frist44
replies: 7 views: 1,589
Rusty Cage 2nd June 2004

Hi Guys just renting a Neumann U87 and Avalon 737 for the weekend, u got any tips or things i should know about before i sepnd 3...

Judge
replies: 13 views: 2,352
jlotto 2nd June 2004

Event Precision 8-Anyone useing these speckers or have used them. What's the real deal with these. Good, great, bad?...

M2E
replies: 14 views: 8,720
M2E 2nd June 2004

I don't want to make this into which sounds better because everyone has their opinion. Right now I'm using Nuendo and use it just...

frist44
replies: 5 views: 2,092
manning1 2nd June 2004

Hi All I've been needing some extra pre's around the studio(have some chandler and Api so far) and someone i know is selling an...

drumdude
replies: 5 views: 3,643
A33 1st June 2004

im just wondering what peoples overall thoughts are on the brent averill 1073 units.(people that have used them)

maskedman72
replies: 38 views: 6,698
Tetness 1st June 2004

Since I started clipping the input of my 192 converters to get things loud I haven't really looked back...now I am...

syra
replies: 27 views: 3,174
chrisjin 1st June 2004

OK, so I've been producing most of my stuff ITB (Logic with Analog summing care of D2B) and while it sounds good, I am missing...

kenn.michael
replies: 1 views: 999
djui5 31st May 2004

Hey all... about to expand the pre selection and wanted to hear from you guys to see what your next move might be! I currently...

drumdude
replies: 6 views: 1,222
brownmouse 31st May 2004

check this, they send me horn and bless its really cool! http://mucopy.hopto.org

Killer_m
replies: 4 views: 2,326
jbuntz 31st May 2004

just trying to figure out ringo's typical drum recording mic setup from 1966 onward. two coles overheads and kick/snare spot...

genericperson
replies: 3 views: 4,359
Peter Oxford 31st May 2004

are these audiophile, Yet good for monitoring ? Any one with flight time care to comment ? thanks jkthtyrt

Rep
replies: 3 views: 1,474
C.Lambrechts 31st May 2004

Okay, so I've been using an Apogee AD 16 and two DA 16's in my Nuendo set-up, all clocked off a Rosendahl Nanosync. It sounds...

jb_studio
replies: 0 views: 1,653
jb_studio 30th May 2004

Hi all, It was recommended that I pose this question to y'all. I am upgrading my studio and am looking at buying either an SSL...

markatrain
replies: 10 views: 1,559
Wiggy Neve Slut 30th May 2004

I'm thinking of trading up my Mix6 for a new HD3 / G5 with a Control 24 control surface. My Mix system runs and sounds great, I'm...

James Lugo
replies: 18 views: 1,504
James Lugo 29th May 2004

Guys, I know you're all tired about those pre-amps threads... But here where I live, I won't find any of those to test. I...

jeronimo
replies: 85 views: 13,798
tele_player 28th May 2004

what would be a mic like the akg-414 but "better". so many people complain about the sound of the 414. but it's...

genericperson
replies: 3 views: 983
brownmouse 28th May 2004

I am thinking about purchasing hopefully soon, a pair of AEA R84 ribbons. In talking to an AEA tech about choice of preamps for...

John Hedger
replies: 15 views: 3,811
Jason Poulin 28th May 2004

dear slutz does anybody know where i can get two rear 18-pin connectors for neve modules? is this an standard connector or a...

jagarinec
replies: 0 views: 1,621
jagarinec 27th May 2004

interesting! Finally they're doing something intelligent to promote this format......is it too late?.......ouch!.....Windows...

jazzius II
replies: 8 views: 3,427
stardustmedia 27th May 2004

Does anybody know where I can get replacement cones for a pair of Urei 809?

Cluster
replies: 0 views: 1,007
Cluster 27th May 2004

Hello fellow slutz. Not trying to SPAM, but Jules encouraged me to post some info about an upcoming event at WireWorld studio....

mwagener
replies: 12 views: 2,115
Fletcher 26th May 2004

I am making the jump from a PT Mix Plus to HD2 Accel next month and I have a question y'all. I currently use an Apogee Trak2 as...

shack jonz
replies: 14 views: 1,358
Max 26th May 2004

I know that the EMT digital reverbs are highly collectable but what about the 445 Digital Delay. I don't really need an outboard...

doorknocker
replies: 0 views: 4,708
doorknocker 26th May 2004

Hey everyone, Here's what I have and here is what I want to do. Sony R100 Tascam MX-2424 Want to buy a Hedd 192 and a...

Blackwater
replies: 7 views: 2,135
mpr 25th May 2004

Okay, help because I will got and try the stuff but i need some expert advice... Anybod worked with the Chandler LTD-2...

ubermusic
replies: 11 views: 2,400
NathanEldred 25th May 2004

What would be your choice and why. I do quite a bit of rock and rap. Thanks again!

Nevelicious
replies: 12 views: 2,047
NathanEldred 25th May 2004

Big decision here gents. I get a bunch of rock and rap in. I have a fun tracking studio but really feel like I need to...

Nevelicious
replies: 9 views: 2,183
GearGuy 25th May 2004
replies: - views: -
C.Lambrechts 25th May 2004

I've been thinking about mixing out of the box, my first choice was a Sphere but the deal fell through, second choice is another...

Cluster
replies: 1 views: 2,132
thethrillfactor 25th May 2004

Has anyone used these mixers? Opinions? Thanks.

echorec
replies: 0 views: 2,280
echorec 25th May 2004

I heard, Digidesign changed some things in the mix buss in PT 6.4 heh Does somebody know more ?confoosed

Shaman
replies: 29 views: 2,720
Ckevperry 24th May 2004

I was lucky enough to help beta test the new AD16X and it sounds great. It sounds great at any sample rate (I didn't get to 16...

chap
replies: 68 views: 6,279
chap 24th May 2004

If you have your favorite mic and mic=pre, what would you get next for your sound on a PT rig? I'm using plugs for compression...

gracejames
replies: 4 views: 1,126
Teacher 24th May 2004

I'm think I'm going to invest in a patchbay for protools, which one will color the sound the least? I know this is kind of silly...

FOURTHTUNZ
replies: 8 views: 1,280
FOURTHTUNZ 24th May 2004

Has anyone done the shootout? What are the pro's and cons of each unit?

brendanevjen
replies: 4 views: 3,000
Tim Halligan 24th May 2004

Dear All, I need a 8ch mic pre for Drs , Egtr ,strings Anyone got any opinions on which is nice transients ? Yes.I agree...

NathanEldred 24th May 2004

Moderators

Forum Tools
Search this Forum
Search this Forum :

Advanced Search