The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 Search This Forum  Search Reviews  Search Gear Database  Search Gear for sale  Search Gearslutz Go Advanced

Sponsored ByDPA Mics
Options
Thread / Thread Starter Replies / Views Last Post

right so here's one for the tech-inclined... for quite a while, i've been trying to identify the most appropriate master...

diaspora
replies: 2 views: 1,838
diaspora 7th July 2004

Does anyone around here use them for multichannel mix? I use some older LSR Nearfields and I was very impressed when I...

laughingbear
replies: 0 views: 973
laughingbear 7th July 2004
replies: - views: -
NathanEldred 7th July 2004

hi folks i've learnt a new guy from zurich and we're planning to put our studios together. he owns an older studer console....

stardustmedia
replies: 6 views: 5,402
stardustmedia 6th July 2004

ok, techincally, it's not "gear", but it's the high-end chair jummpp everybody who has one says it rules. but...

genericperson
replies: 9 views: 1,824
Dave Martin 6th July 2004

hello everybody, which pre-amp would be nice for the 195? i have a high and sibilant voice, it would be for rap-music. any...

defjamm
replies: 17 views: 3,361
Fletcher 6th July 2004

Can anyone recommend a high quality, well built, stereo external 48 volt phantom power supply?

dumbleator
replies: 2 views: 5,329
gretchkit 6th July 2004

I can only find pictures of this machine on the web, no info. I think its a 1/4 inch machine. It has a speed switch but no...

sanders
replies: 1 views: 2,148
sanders 5th July 2004

I'm looking for a great sounding female vocal mic that will work most of the time (no mic works for everybody). The budget is...

Randy Moore
replies: 19 views: 3,999
Randy Moore 5th July 2004

Sorry to bring this up again, but the other posts didn't really clarify if the 02r96 could hold its own with the Sony. 02R96 is...

Seti808
replies: 16 views: 2,889
Seti808 5th July 2004

was thinking this might be interesting... to put a stereosonic pair in the sweet spot in a 5.1 room. audio can, if necessary be ...

audiothings
replies: 2 views: 1,334
Killahurts 5th July 2004

I want to purchase a pair of small condensor mics for acoustic recording in my home studio, Is there an audible difference...

lj Potyk
replies: 3 views: 1,523
Duardo 5th July 2004

Hey gang.. Has anyone had much time with these Russian mics? They even have kik drum SD condensor mic which looks rather...

Wiggy Neve Slut
replies: 0 views: 2,034
Wiggy Neve Slut 5th July 2004

I know someone is gonna come and rough me up in Chat for this; but I couldn't resist posting this. Maybe I should have...

Kent
replies: 4 views: 1,081
C.Lambrechts 5th July 2004

and I don't know whether it's stupid or not (one way or the other!).... If you had a stereo source (a mixed-down kit for...

coosticks
replies: 3 views: 1,272
coosticks 4th July 2004

I'm thinking about getting an MDP-1. Both of the transformers sound like good options. Which one did you get and why? It would...

1nation
replies: 13 views: 1,656
biggator6 4th July 2004

Now that this summing device/mixer is out and about, has anyone heard it and can compare it to the others out there (Dangerous...

guru007
replies: 8 views: 2,567
Jules 4th July 2004

Hey everyone -- I have a Focusrite ISA 220 PreAmp.. i use it mainly for recording vocals... ( i use a neumann TLM 103 mic...

DjRio
replies: 1 views: 2,426
C.Lambrechts 4th July 2004
replies: - views: -
sanders 4th July 2004

theres only 4 large format analog consoles in my city. two of them i'm not interested in, the other two are lafont...

audiothings
replies: 0 views: 1,669
audiothings 4th July 2004

I'm a singer-songwriter looking to put together a strong home setup for purposes of recording guitars and vocals for my next...

enharmonic
replies: 3 views: 1,601
Drumsound 4th July 2004

Aloha Gearsluts I just got back to Hawaii from Wire World Studios in Nashville with Michael Wagener (I was there for the full...

Seti808
replies: 2 views: 1,042
Seti808 3rd July 2004

i'm posting this in two forums within gearslutz for (what i believe are) good reasons. may i request that people who answer in...

audiothings
replies: 0 views: 882
audiothings 3rd July 2004

Hey All.... currently I own alot of the cool standard stuff as you might refer to it..(royers,josephsons etc,).....our main vocal...

drumdude
replies: 112 views: 9,356
C.Lambrechts 3rd July 2004

Hi all, I'm toying with the idea of starting afresh in terms of how I capture audio. At the moment I'm using a PC based...

Douglas Whates
replies: 34 views: 3,488
Bob Olhsson 2nd July 2004

Is there some kind of box that will convert this to something I can use or can I use it already with my HD192I/O? Or to analog? I...

7rojo7
replies: 1 views: 1,134
Bob Olhsson 1st July 2004

With the 8 output.... I'm trying to figure out the routing matrix. If I've got my 8 channels (1+2,3+4,5+6,7+8) coming out of PT,...

coosticks
replies: 4 views: 964
coosticks 1st July 2004

I see Chandler all over the place on this forum and I've looked at the site and the lok impressive but is it worth it to spend...

mersisblue
replies: 18 views: 5,367
RoundBadge 1st July 2004

Does anybody ever heard of these preamps? " Neumann MV 810 " Somebody offered to me but I have no idea how that...

MattioliCo
replies: 1 views: 1,630
MattioliCo 1st July 2004

I have just got myself a 002 rack with a Mac G4 Ibook 1 Gig for portable recording. Just need a small pair of speakers to go with...

Aearth
replies: 2 views: 2,008
Aearth 1st July 2004

I'd like to ask Eric Blackmer but don't know if he's around, posted last time sept. 03. May be Mr.caughtup can help out or...

threm
replies: 5 views: 4,684
threm 1st July 2004

UA 2-610

Hi. UA 2-610 Is anyone fond of this pre? Or should I pass it by? Is it colorful? Thanks, Chris

Blackwater
replies: 35 views: 6,052
ray dsr 1st July 2004

I see a lot of folks talking about Soundelux and Korby, etc, but I don't hear a lot about the BLUE bottle, though what I do hear...

oceantracks
replies: 0 views: 1,259
oceantracks 1st July 2004

A lot of stores are blowing out their C414 URL's since the new mic's are coming out. I am looking for a mic that has figure of 8,...

replies: 11 views: 2,427
chadly 1st July 2004

I play drums and have a small recording set-up just for the sake of listening to myself play. I am not looking to record...

mickeyd9
replies: 11 views: 2,023
kifaru 30th June 2004

I have Lynx L22 + LS-AES in my big computer working with Samplitude. I have also Magma 2-chassis to connect a PC card to a laptop...

ISedlacek
replies: 0 views: 850
ISedlacek 30th June 2004

Anybody using these? Not sure if they are "high end" but they seem to be well...

dbluefield
replies: 21 views: 3,342
lowswing 30th June 2004

can anyone post a standard producer point contarct between artist/label and producer, i saw it somewhere online (maybe even...

lowswing
replies: 4 views: 4,692
djui5 30th June 2004

Hi I was wondering If any one out has the manuals to this console or knows someone that might. I recently bought on and want to...

SoundxMiser
replies: 2 views: 2,896
Joba 30th June 2004

hey guys and gals, i don't know what the appropriate forum is for this..... so please forgive me if this is in the wrong spot. a...

brownmouse
replies: 1 views: 1,332
hourglass 30th June 2004

what's the best buy for 2ch A/D converts lil over $1000 if producing sample based music??? thanx

TJ Rizing
replies: 12 views: 2,266
momo 30th June 2004

What do you guys do for pre production with a small record label and a new band with little recording experience? Randy...

Randy Moore
replies: 15 views: 2,255
gretchkit 30th June 2004

Hey! I have a pair of Dynaudio AIR15. I really like'm. Only problem with them is how they handle bass. When bass and...

blackcom
replies: 2 views: 1,075
cdog 29th June 2004

Anyone check this thing out? Seems like a nice blend of new and old to me. I like that they added on the new digital meter...

PRS1JAZZ
replies: 8 views: 3,235
cdog 29th June 2004

I've had two EMT140 tube plates standing in my living room for three years, occupying important and much needed space. I haven't...

threm
replies: 10 views: 1,934
Ruudman 29th June 2004

Anyone got any good ideas for mic'n a tornado? I need something warm and fat...with some snap preferably...

djui5
replies: 11 views: 2,267
Jose Mrochek 29th June 2004

Hi i do lots of r&b does any know what brandys vocal chain is whats mic she uses etc thanks

namron
replies: 4 views: 1,962
nukmusic 28th June 2004

I wasn't sure what forum to put this in, but here goes... Does anyone know what happened to the Earthworks web site. I went...

hannaent
replies: 1 views: 1,235
biggator6 28th June 2004

Any of you slutz working with these yet? I'd be interested in your opinions. diddlydoo

enharmonic
replies: 12 views: 4,043
Wiggy Neve Slut 28th June 2004

Any input....I know its subjective.......say the 192 compared to a cranesong head...just the converters of...

TML
replies: 25 views: 2,241
Sarusan 27th June 2004

Moderators

Forum Tools
Search this Forum
Search this Forum :

Advanced Search