The No.1 Website for Pro Audio

Supported By TransAudio Group
Options
Thread / Thread Starter Replies / Views Last Post

<mod note - will merge here - Rupert Neve 1926-2021 - eventually but will leave stuck to top of forum for an appropriate...

Husky Squad
replies: 27 views: 2,342
Ward Pike 1 day ago

This forum is here to talk about high-end equipment and high-end production techniques/discussions. Threads that are not...

Lindell
replies: 7 views: 86,306
Whitecat 23rd January 2015

Is Serban mixing all itb or is he using some outboard? What plugins is he using? Someone has to know something about his...

erike123
replies: 2,538 views: 363,569
Andi 34 minutes ago

OK - I've spent the past few months watching other threads, sending PMs and just trying to find an opinion from ANYONE who has...

pianokeys
replies: 335 views: 76,432
ISedlacek 55 minutes ago

Morning people, Anyone using the A700's out there? If so what room type & size are they in? What did you upgrade...

markbell
replies: 0 views: 42
markbell 1 hour ago

So I'm using ProAc SM100 and subs... and have absolutely perfect translation. After a few hours on a mix, things are sounding as...

CanadaSC1
replies: 4 views: 181
explorer 2 hours ago

Please post your experience if you had the chance and funds to buy this new product. I searched for user reviews but not much...

11bit
replies: 209 views: 34,331
explorer 2 hours ago

Hey guys, I have an EMT 140 which does not have the motor or remote, and I would like to add the remote to this unit. Does...

Radiotech96
replies: 5 views: 868
MarcoJG 2 hours ago

Hi, I'm a film music composer, mainly working with real instruments and verry few samples. I'm currently using reverb...

pieca
replies: 16 views: 847
Jmfreeland 3 hours ago
replies: - views: -
sage691 4 hours ago

RayHeath and monkeyxx asked me to post about the new Heiserman H47tube... I think high end is probably the right place. Here...

drBill
replies: 207 views: 19,895
StevenLMorgan 5 hours ago

So this may have been touched on but I feel it needs to be rehashed. I’ve owned both the SSL fusion and Rupert Neve Master...

austinbdot
replies: 23 views: 1,068
frankenstino 8 hours ago

The Patch, I have been waiting for this for over a year! Viewed it at NAMM 2018. This 2019 it was there again and they have them...

bzone
replies: 169 views: 27,494
ngregson 10 hours ago

I am looking to finally pull the trigger on my first mic over $1000. My max budget is $2200-ish and this will be my main vocal...

DHannah1981
replies: 0 views: 94
DHannah1981 12 hours ago

I soldered the tip & ring per Dave Hill's instruction but I'm getting weird behavior at the punch block -- like no signal. I...

jeangodard
replies: 4 views: 204
Pindos 13 hours ago

It took a very long time. I think I ordered them in November or perhaps December. I'm not the most patient person. About 5 days...

henryrobinett
replies: 0 views: 105
henryrobinett 13 hours ago
replies: 0 views: 88
Genelecislife 14 hours ago

In the market for some nearfields, any user experiences with the new Focal Shape 65s? Not much out there on the web...

squelch
replies: 104 views: 34,337
blayz2002 14 hours ago

Been working with keyboards for a long time, finally getting back to recording musicians in a room. Have a small locker:...

drockfresh
replies: 799 views: 34,638
Hucklehound 16 hours ago

Happy New Year! What’s on your purchase list for 2021?

ghostwriter
replies: 100 views: 5,834
SwitchesAndDials 17 hours ago

Hi and Happy New Year to all! I am a little surprised about the lack of discussions regarding Hedd Audio studio monitors while...

mantovibe
replies: 152 views: 23,800
cheu78 19 hours ago

I have been listening to some of my Stranglers cd's (1970's eg. Black and White, The Raven, The Men in Black) and I like the...

hemmick reef
replies: 1 views: 1,265
Dirk Churlish 19 hours ago

On the surface, it's a fairly simple question, which may or may not incite strong opinions: Understanding that no single...

pieter k
replies: 361 views: 91,657
dfghdhr 20 hours ago

What do you reach for that works for you most of the time....?

drockfresh
replies: 13 views: 622
Jim Williams 20 hours ago
replies: - views: -
Tom H 22 hours ago

I've got a KMS84 vintage Neumann that's picking up some electromagnetic noise or something. When I touch it or have the grill...

The Recordingist
replies: 1 views: 184
Klaus 1 day ago

We are getting ready to install a RND 5088 console with a soffit mounted set of mains with subs. The there are a total of 6 amps,...

nephew312
replies: 0 views: 123
nephew312 1 day ago

Hello guys, i learnt that when it is about music gear, there is not " the best", but different sound, but i think...

DoubleJo
replies: 35 views: 5,639
Dirk Churlish 1 day ago

So I'm curious, as an analogue junkie but a Sony R100 user (and hopefully soon SSL Matrix) I'm aware that digital mixers all have...

chripek
replies: 41 views: 5,246
synthetic 1 day ago

Hi, a couple months ago I finished treating my 4m x 3m room (still some ceiling work to be done but sounds good) I have my...

jonasdre
replies: 11 views: 941
whitechocolate 1 day ago

Hey all, who are some mix engineers out there that can not only do 80s metal / hard rock, but also have an actual, real...

TommyShameless
replies: 7 views: 798
PJ Newman 1 day ago

Today, I just plugged the Amphion One18 with two Auralic Merak mono block (Hypex UcD with Orfeo Class A module) I love this...

priko
replies: 8,765 views: 1,334,339
stevesolum 1 day ago

I am looking for a semi-portable/transportable set of mini monitors. I recently got a pair of Genelec 8020D for this purpose and...

seamon
replies: 1 views: 123
seamon 1 day ago

Last night I did an op amp shootout for the mix buss of our API 1608 console. The test went as follows: Merging Hapi D/A >...

burns46824
replies: 239 views: 10,061
burns46824 1 day ago

Has anyone used both of these? Would love to hear your experience of them, and if the KU4 is worth the price of admission?...

mikoo69
replies: 1 views: 221
StevenLMorgan 1 day ago

Intriguing company and gear, highly regarded by some. haven't seen much on their tube 500 series

MadeSumthnGood
replies: 5 views: 528
bkbirge 1 day ago

Last week, I received my new U67 RI and it's been absolutely glorious. Just an amazing, beautiful microphone. However,...

BDW42
replies: 13 views: 671
JLast 1 day ago

I am thinking of getting a stereo pair of SDC's for my studio, thought I would ask here first what you guys think? my...

pencilextremist
replies: 34 views: 3,705
pencilextremist 1 day ago

Wazup fellas, What's actually all the fuzz about sony's 80s dre 2000 reverb unit? Isn't a contemporary digital plugin...

atticmike
replies: 111 views: 24,886
in media res 1 day ago

Hi Just wanted to hear from Trinnov Users how you like working with the unit?? Do you have any negatives? Worth the hi price...

eclipse
replies: 135 views: 20,143
Carl Freeland 1 day ago

I've been helping at a new studio being built in Ayrshire which has decided they want a range of analogue gear to go with their...

Old Yin
replies: 1 views: 130
Old Yin 1 day ago

I'm testing a new pair of monitors and the dealer was awesome enough to also lend me 2 pairs of audiophile cables. They both cost...

ihavelostmykeys
replies: 185 views: 8,329
Tomás Mulcahy 2 days ago

Can't find any comparisons between these two. I haven't had the luxury of demoing either. My concern is that the Dangerous...

sotabound
replies: 13 views: 6,303
KCinOC 2 days ago

Hello, :) What are the best alternatives to the Silver Bullet as of 2021 ? I've heared about the SSL Fusion and the Wooly...

Sybille
replies: 13 views: 1,459
stnbrgrbass 2 days ago

Has anyone experienced this or fixed this issue? Remote says host is missing....lit up but blank screen when main unit turned on....

perky b
replies: 6 views: 1,432
Deleted aaa4b02 2 days ago

Would love to see some photos of high end studio monitors in their natural environment!

Genelecislife
replies: 0 views: 206
Genelecislife 2 days ago

For me the Retro 2a3 makes me smile everytime I go from bypassed to in. And the mod that Black Lion audio did to my 192 Sent...

ROCKER STUDIOS
replies: 1,176 views: 208,759
Banjolele 2 days ago

Hello, has anyone tested the Pueblo micpre yet, and compared it to a Gordon, or another pre that is called "clean"...

Rumi
replies: 410 views: 82,209
legato 2 days ago

Anything you need to know about Trident, let us know....

alanhyatt
replies: 2 views: 226
alanhyatt 2 days ago

Does anyone have any comments or experience using the Summit DCL 200 stereo Compressor on the mix buss. I'm about to either buy a...

Stevieneve
replies: 4 views: 479
nicolopolos 2 days ago

It's about that time of year where my G.A.S. is getting the best of me and I'd like to do a bit of upgrading to my rig. ...

Seamoss
replies: 3 views: 154
Seamoss 2 days ago

I got a pair of Dutch and Dutch 8C loudspeakers for evaluation and am most certainly buying them after working on them for the...

nomatic
replies: 2,057 views: 267,943
dinococcus 2 days ago

Moderators