The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 All  This Forum  Reviews  Gear Database  Gear for sale     Latest  Trending
Options
Thread / Thread Starter Replies / Views Last Post

This forum is here to talk about high-end equipment and high-end production techniques/discussions. Threads that are not...

Lindell
replies: 7 views: 70,122
Whitecat 23rd January 2015

I'm wondering what tape machine could give that nice gluey, compressed tape sound, everybody loves at a reasonable size? Ampex...

axelhuber
replies: 604 views: 16,896
Karloff70 1 minute ago

Hello fellow slutz, I currently own 2 Sennheiser MKH 800 Twin microphones, and I really enjoy them. I'm doing mainly...

Julian J. Ludwig
replies: 1 views: 323
emrr 11 minutes ago

Hello!Anybody has "hiss" problems with sE RNR1 and Universal Audio LA-610 preamp?I have a RME FireWire 800 , i...

cmartins10
replies: 24 views: 4,179
Earcatcher 43 minutes ago

Hi everyone , this is my first post on this forum so hoping to make it a daily thing because this site its awesome Anyway,...

Rathnhake
replies: 57 views: 1,916
greggcain 45 minutes ago

My gut says no, but my lust says yes. I am finally building out my little studio in an old log house we bought a few years ago. I...

TheHolyMountain
replies: 161 views: 8,204
brendandwyer 1 hour ago

Hey, I know this could be a ridiculous notion but anything is possible:). So has anyone done a shoot out or can compare. For...

ejsongs
replies: 44 views: 8,245
joshuanaconda 1 hour ago

Years ago was over at a friends studio and he pulls out this huge red piece of gear labeled a VT-15! I was like what the hell is...

ChuckyGold
replies: 63 views: 3,536
9xSound 2 hours ago

Hey guys, as the title suggests, I am looking for a mic preamp that does not color the sound, has a high gain level even for a...

producerxtr
replies: 74 views: 2,463
scorpiwoman 3 hours ago

There seems to be little discussion about this interface, with just a couple of comments that they are supposed to be below par...

richgilb
replies: 35 views: 6,146
mikeymg123 3 hours ago

I got a pair of Dutch and Dutch 8C loudspeakers for evaluation and am most certainly buying them after working on them for the...

nomatic
replies: 1,351 views: 138,841
kroggel 4 hours ago

Does anyone have some user feedback About the coil audio mic pre's? The 286 and the CA70's?

acupunk
replies: 102 views: 11,370
Udi Koomran 5 hours ago

Seems like 3 brands keep popping up: Crane Song, Grace & Dangerous. With Crane Song & Grace it's always the Avocet(IIa)...

aremos
replies: 32 views: 2,010
deedeeyeah 6 hours ago

I realize best is almost always a relative term. Particualry with regard to character pieces. Like the age old question who of...

Palermo
replies: 118 views: 7,449
Aquiin 8 hours ago

What can you tell me about these beauties ? Do they sound as good as they look ? Maintenance ? How much are they going for...

Lectra
replies: 43 views: 22,285
gyraf 10 hours ago

SSL Sigma

I am a prospective buyer of this and this is very new product which I don't fully understand yet so I guess having a dedicated...

aramism
replies: 1,404 views: 201,815
[email protected] 11 hours ago

Which is best and why? For toms, snare, kick, etc. comments?

AB3
replies: 38 views: 19,371
Alex Kretov 15 hours ago

Hello all, I use the Chandler Mini Rack Mixer for my summing needs, however I'm very curious how the new Electrodyne Summing...

jumpcut sound
replies: 2 views: 689
gfunny72 15 hours ago

Lets see those pictures of your ATC beauties!! Also anybody got the new tweeters for the 25s yet?

callmelaub
replies: 49 views: 8,780
TheBrightSide 17 hours ago

Purchasing a api 2448 , on the fence on weather i should do automation or not,i will be using it with a radar,so automation would...

johnnyz
replies: 11 views: 745
johnnyz 17 hours ago

So I work ITB with a few hardware synths making electronic music I ´ve been thinking I want something Neve, something Sowter,...

XAXAU
replies: 2 views: 594
XAXAU 21 hours ago

Hey gents, I have been following some chat by Bob Olhsson and Chris from Airwindows in another thread about dither and it...

Karloff70
replies: 909 views: 59,669
morfi 21 hours ago

Mainly for pop and RnB. I'm not sure I want really stale, or clean sound but I don't want the grungy neve-esq sound, although I...

JblKid95
replies: 154 views: 15,438
JblKid95 21 hours ago

I've been using so different summing mixers for a long time at the commercial studios and , time to build my own studio has come....

Cordis
replies: 4 views: 950
sergioelectro 22 hours ago

hi, I have the SSL Fusion along with some other outboard gear.. I just ordered the Dangerous Music Liaison. my question is: In...

mnawara
replies: 3 views: 670
mnawara 22 hours ago

I could not find too much info on my questions on the comparison of the two. A. Are the knobs any bigger or more spread out on...

Jason rocks
replies: 56 views: 8,549
augustusarnone 1 day ago

Coil Audio

My favourite and fattest tube pre amps are made by Coil. I just wondered why people don't rave about them more. I've never...

Paul_G
replies: 74 views: 5,443
fromthepuggle 1 day ago

The roll out was last weekend in Las Vegas. Here's the way I see...

Ty Ford
replies: 2,833 views: 476,234
Fleaman 1 day ago

Looking to compare 'Swiss Army Knife' compressors, not as a 'do it all' solution, but for what they can do that other compressors...

fromthepuggle
replies: 0 views: 748
fromthepuggle 1 day ago

I'm curious to know how many ADAM S3X-H users have had a rattle problem? For example, the pair I'm using now, the right monitor...

The MPCist
replies: 340 views: 56,119
JblKid95 1 day ago

Not sure if this thread goes in "So much gear so little time" or "High end" so mods, move it if there's a...

ionian
replies: 29 views: 1,664
Labs 1 day ago

Looking for the best mic stands...For rack toms specifically. cost is not an issue, any suggestions would be helpful. I have the...

6_Three
replies: 53 views: 2,525
9xSound 1 day ago

Hey guys, I've been thinking about upgrading or rather sidegrading from the Spectre S8's I have atm which I got slightly before...

Nicked_Wicked
replies: 64 views: 16,528
Aid Idealismus 1 day ago

Was going to order a new Aurora Stinger when I early found that they have been discontinued. This was due to noise issues related...

2cthetruth
replies: 18 views: 3,163
Sequenza 1 day ago

Hi, Please read only the bold text if you don't want to read my long thread :) I would like to upgrade my speakers. What I'm...

ozonepaul
replies: 8 views: 734
ozonepaul 1 day ago

Hi guys, I've been on Focal Trios for nearly 4 years (I got them when they came out), and I'm looking to upgrade my mons. I...

Tsuko G.
replies: 2 views: 727
Glenn Bucci 1 day ago

Hi guys, I was wondering if it was mandatory to have a multi band compression like the SMC2B on your mastering comp ? Or...

EmilEchal
replies: 5 views: 846
EmilEchal 1 day ago

Hello guys, I have searched the forums extensively but the results are a bit all over the place. So I would appreciate it if you...

producerxtr
replies: 15 views: 968
legato 1 day ago

I’m planning to pick up a pair of BAE 1073D’s and was wondering if anyone has experience with using this pre in an API...

lm183902
replies: 2 views: 801
pan60 1 day ago

For me the Retro 2a3 makes me smile everytime I go from bypassed to in. And the mod that Black Lion audio did to my 192 Sent...

ROCKER STUDIOS
replies: 902 views: 154,399
v00d00ppl 1 day ago
replies: - views: -
Synpatico 1 day ago

Well I'm posting here because I believe if its Chandler gear it's High End. The mic comes packed in its own wood case in a box...

bzone
replies: 250 views: 17,420
andersmv 1 day ago

Looks like Shadow Hills has another creation to lust over. Shadow Hills Industries Dual Vandergraph Fully Discrete Stereo...

Matchless1069
replies: 158 views: 70,975
cat alley 1 day ago

Today, I just plugged the Amphion One18 with two Auralic Merak mono block (Hypex UcD with Orfeo Class A module) I love this...

priko
replies: 7,108 views: 1,036,499
mpr 1 day ago

I'm sure the subject's been beat to death but I couldn't find the info for some reason so I'm posting this hoping for a simple...

dbjp
replies: 34 views: 16,036
Geoff_T 2 days ago

Hi guys, So I have this custom factory fresh 16 channel SSL 4000 G in the studio now. I'm still working on the acoustics, the...

Liquidaudio
replies: 9 views: 766
elamberth 2 days ago

Hi there! I' been reading here for quite a while and i probably read everything about the related topic...So here it...

Simon Dorn
replies: 8 views: 1,179
aewon 2 days ago

I am looking a top tube mic pre that is smooth, big, not too tubey, clean, detailed,...you know all the good stuff. I have...

Bmtblader
replies: 150 views: 14,330
mattcollen 2 days ago
chessparov2.0 2 days ago
fluxgold 2 days ago

I've seen posts on the 421 stating various models of HL and N and 2, U4, U5, I have one coming my way that is MD421 but nothing...

Matchless
replies: 2 views: 618
BIG BUDDHA 2 days ago

Moderators

Forum Tools
Search this Forum
Search this Forum :

Advanced Search