The No.1 Website for Pro Audio

Supported By TransAudio Group
Options
Thread / Thread Starter Replies / Views Last Post

This forum is here to talk about high-end equipment and high-end production techniques/discussions. Threads that are not...

Lindell
replies: 7 views: 81,265
Whitecat 23rd January 2015

My gut says no, but my lust says yes. I am finally building out my little studio in an old log house we bought a few years ago. I...

TheHolyMountain
replies: 404 views: 30,307
Roy drage 1 hour ago

Hi ~ Was wondering if I could ask your opinion on how does something like the Crane Song HEDD Quantum Next Gens (similar to Sound...

jml designs
replies: 114 views: 5,607
dinococcus 1 hour ago

Today, I just plugged the Amphion One18 with two Auralic Merak mono block (Hypex UcD with Orfeo Class A module) I love this...

priko
replies: 7,716 views: 1,184,285
HeavyMantra 2 hours ago

Hi folk!!! I'm very curious about the Kii three speakers. They seems to be the next big things!!! Have you heard...

stamand
replies: 2,265 views: 298,958
b0se 2 hours ago

Is Serban mixing all itb or is he using some outboard? What plugins is he using? Someone has to know something about his...

erike123
replies: 1,801 views: 210,049
SPORT 3 hours ago

words fail me. https://www.gearslutz.com/board/attachment.php?attachmentid=891784&d=1590683335

jindrich
replies: 45 views: 1,553
bgood 3 hours ago

I am considering changing the tweeters on my ATC SCM50ASL to ATC's new tweeters. Does anyone have an opinion as to the difference...

Swing
replies: 176 views: 31,020
ywshuo 3 hours ago

Hi, i've read allot of the debates about clocks for convertors for years. And been quite happy with my dig 192 for years &...

[email protected]
replies: 73 views: 7,736
Antagon1st 4 hours ago

Hello Slutz, at the moment i‘m using a Neumann U87ai with the Grosser Mod straight into my Apollo Twin X. I‘m only recording...

Simsuk
replies: 34 views: 724
Simsuk 5 hours ago

I recently purchased a Daking Mic Pre One and I can't get over how awesome this class A pre sounds. Its personally my favorite...

bcgood
replies: 595 views: 47,514
cheu78 5 hours ago

Hi guys , does anyone know where i can source pcm80 knobs ? or the top covers ? lexicons uk distributer was typically un-helpfull...

jachin boaz
replies: 4 views: 1,879
Lon7 6 hours ago

Just curious, as I was looking up something about it today I noticed that it is no longer on the Sweetwater site and it is also...

AudioGold
replies: 184 views: 12,077
Paul_G 9 hours ago

Has anyone had the following happen to their U67 reissue? I've had 2, one on APR 13 & another on May 22 (today), &...

aremos
replies: 17 views: 3,049
aremos 10 hours ago

I just recently bought an Apogee AD16x to add 16 more inputs to my Apogee Symphony IO system. Just curious who is still using...

ToneAlive
replies: 14 views: 3,528
IM WHO YOU THINK 10 hours ago

I must say just picked up this pre-amp eq and surprised how good it sounds and build quality is over all super. Surprised it...

frankenstino
replies: 1 views: 104
sirjuxtable 10 hours ago

SSL Sigma

I am a prospective buyer of this and this is very new product which I don't fully understand yet so I guess having a dedicated...

aramism
replies: 1,606 views: 234,578
Progmatic-Studios 12 hours ago

definitely inspired by the "Control Room thread" I was wondering if there were pictures to post of various mic'ed up...

Bobalou
replies: 5,385 views: 1,744,068
Drumsound 14 hours ago

Hi, I have been using m147 for couple of years. What do you prefer for mostly on male vocalist? I also have c414b uls that...

firubbi
replies: 11 views: 355
chessparov2.0 15 hours ago

Im thinking about selling my cl1b to fill out my lunchbox , im wondering can i achieve the same results with something like the...

Cokey30
replies: 12 views: 383
cheu78 16 hours ago

I just stumbled on a used Sanken CU-41 for sale locally. Original owner, purchased in 1989, purportedly excellent condition....

pieter k
replies: 54 views: 7,446
DownSideUp 16 hours ago

Slutz, I am in need one very high-end preamp. I was all set on a Rupert Neve Designs 5024, but I've just come across a good deal...

chrismeraz
replies: 33 views: 4,770
mikoo69 16 hours ago

If you want to hear audio recorded with D.W. Fearn equipment, click on this link https://www.buzzsprout.com/942952 Doug...

firehouse12
replies: 0 views: 120
firehouse12 17 hours ago

Just got a new pair of ATC SCM20ASL monitors. Absolutely love them. Running them off of an Apollo X4 and was interested in...

mikoo69
replies: 11 views: 1,208
hellohead 18 hours ago

I have a single Highland Dynamics BG2, It sounds incredible on acoustic guitars and electric guitars. makes the track thick...

acupunk
replies: 1 views: 166
Duke Zeibert 18 hours ago

I bought a pair of 160vu's a couple months ago because i got a really good deal, but have never had experience with them. I've...

planet red
replies: 47 views: 36,496
Jim Williams 19 hours ago

Looking to purchase a Furman, and not sure if the cheaper options are fine for my needs. There are the Merit series, which are...

mikoo69
replies: 4 views: 300
mikoo69 19 hours ago

Hello folks, I have bought a Neumann 750 KH and had it for 2 days. Very well built subwoofer, however please note: - NONE of the...

nekkio99
replies: 70 views: 11,352
msflsim 20 hours ago

Hey there, I am looking to add a one or two Great Preamps for recording and maybe run mixes through if possible. However, preamp...

heljehovgode
replies: 2 views: 175
heljehovgode 20 hours ago

Hi and Happy New Year to all! I am a little surprised about the lack of discussions regarding Hedd Audio studio monitors while...

mantovibe
replies: 71 views: 13,684
JblKid95 21 hours ago

Hi all I don’t see any chats about these two together, which surprises me. Looking for some comments on the sound of these...

augustin187
replies: 21 views: 2,412
darkDNA 21 hours ago

I thought it might be nice to have a thread about high end DJ mixers. Years ago a DJ friend taught me about why Bozak and Urei...

Deleted 691ca21
replies: 131 views: 35,300
d3l 23 hours ago

It seems like a couple more months have gone by without comments on this unit. I am curious for those that have now been using...

AB3
replies: 9 views: 1,435
Michel199 1 day ago

Hello....just wanted to get your guys opinions on this. I'm trying to decide on a new set of monitors. I currently have Focal CMS...

petenap25
replies: 7 views: 886
griploc_1981 1 day ago

Hi friends, I’m looking to buy my first high end condenser mic for male vocals and acoustic guitars. I’ve narrowed it...

chp
replies: 19 views: 902
David Rick 1 day ago

So I’m about to get my hands on a Neve 1073N. Good deal on it & been eyeing it for months as part of a mobile recording...

woodgrain
replies: 6 views: 343
David Rick 1 day ago

Hi Everyone, I am planning to buy a Neumann U87ai mic. The price (at Sweetwater) for the U87ai new is $3,200 (without...

KD_Banjer
replies: 33 views: 1,187
chessparov2.0 1 day ago

”Egret is built so that the stereo and cue buses can be together to create a multiple input system. With a special cable...

Berndalen
replies: 8 views: 676
Berndalen 1 day ago

Hi. Iam interested to buy a monitor controller and i can get the genelec at a nice price.has anyone tested it?

Stergios T.
replies: 6 views: 376
MIKEHARRIS 1 day ago

Hello. I was planning on getting Lynx Hilo for D/A conversion, but I see many studios / home studios are using monitor...

qkrzazzang
replies: 23 views: 671
mikoo69 1 day ago

Has anyone had a chance to compare Kii Three speakers to PSI Audio or any other active speakers that use analog active crossover...

Sasha
replies: 4 views: 198
puriteaudio 1 day ago

Firstly, please don’t start a war about mixing into a master comp is better or worse. If this is not your workflow, that’s no...

iamzenoir
replies: 13 views: 596
Kristofer Harris 1 day ago

So it is time to show what you are hiding! Show us the bakside of you racks. Like me I have a total disorder and chaos behind my...

Rickard Bengtsso
replies: 19 views: 6,434
Gaston69 1 day ago

Hi I don't see much talk anymore about the Quested VS2108. Any of you guys still using them? How would you compare them to...

eclipse
replies: 0 views: 118
eclipse 1 day ago

Hi Guys, I just wanted to post about a incredible Bass DI I used recently that I feel more people need to know about, because...

Farm sounds
replies: 400 views: 76,557
Farm sounds 1 day ago

Don't hear that much anymore about Proac monitors, Any of you guys still using them? How would you compare your Proac to other...

eclipse
replies: 19 views: 1,022
PdotDdot 1 day ago

I typically only record 2 mics at a time, so my overdub rig is centered around a Burl B2 Bomber ADC > Apollo X8 (SPDIF, Burl...

mikoo69
replies: 5 views: 206
mikoo69 1 day ago

I have a new ADK z-mod 47 mic. Have finally gotten to tinkering around with it. Been primarily running it through the Mercury...

TheHolyMountain
replies: 1 views: 135
TheHolyMountain 1 day ago

I already have the manley vari mu on my 2 bus. (6386 version). Yes, as Fletcher says, it does turn your low end into mush. ...

danly
replies: 135 views: 32,323
fromthepuggle 1 day ago

Greetings GS! I have been looking for the "right" mic for my voice (as well as other instruments) and wanted to...

audioallstar
replies: 7 views: 533
tkaitkai 1 day ago

Hello, We've had a pair of 8351 in our tracking room for a few months and after initial setup and listening, I havent as much...

d3l
replies: 831 views: 122,557
MIKEHARRIS 1 day ago

Moderators

Forum Tools
Search this Forum
Search this Forum :

Advanced Search