The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 All  This Forum  Reviews  Gear Database  Gear for sale     Latest  Trending

Sponsored ByTransAudio Group
Options
Thread / Thread Starter Replies / Views Last Post

This forum is here to talk about high-end equipment and high-end production techniques/discussions. Threads that are not...

Lindell
replies: 7 views: 71,424
Whitecat 23rd January 2015

Other threads deal with the slutty things that you bought this year, but I would also like to know what it is that you sold and...

Earcatcher
replies: 37 views: 2,230
Pops 8 minutes ago

Hello, I recently acquired an Api the box 2, I have the 8 Api preamps that The box brings and I have an Ams neve 1073 Dpx (2 neve...

RaulR
replies: 1 views: 104
HeadlessDinosaur 51 minutes ago

The Patch, I have been waiting for this for over a year! Viewed it at NAMM 2018. This 2019 it was there again and they have them...

bzone
replies: 154 views: 12,939
billbob 54 minutes ago

I don’t see a lot of talk about these. I recently this spring got a pair of HR4S and have to say I really like them. First...

rectifried
replies: 4 views: 400
rectifried 1 hour ago

Hey guys! I am trying to do a big test and review of several high end monitors in my studio.Barefoot mm27 gen1 and gen2, Pmc...

Audiovisjon
replies: 3,432 views: 958,918
syncussion 2 hours ago

Not much info on this online - other than the manufacturer's specs. I did see this though, in a studio's gear list/info: DCE...

nynofi
replies: 5 views: 2,901
sum_wan 2 hours ago

The manual says to clock the Aurora to the AES16e. I tried that and the AES16e to the Aurora and it seems to me that clocking...

NoizyNinja
replies: 23 views: 6,408
BrainCheck123 2 hours ago

Sorry for the long, silly and oddly personal post. :facepalm: My friend and I decided to try a temporary wifeswap er.. monitor...

WithUsInHatred
replies: 48 views: 2,465
Ben F 3 hours ago

Hi Just wanted to hear from Trinnov Users how you like working with the unit?? Do you have any negatives? Worth the hi price...

eclipse
replies: 129 views: 12,821
Carl Freeland 3 hours ago

Wow! I just got a BSA C12, with the Siemens SM204 self-bias circuit option. It's beautiful. It's like half a C24 in that it...

Paul_G
replies: 6 views: 693
chandlersonic 4 hours ago

Please post your experience if you had the chance and funds to buy this new product. I searched for user reviews but not much...

11bit
replies: 112 views: 17,178
thedommer 4 hours ago

Anyone here can give a feedback on Merging's Hapi (or Horus, not quite sure if they have the same amp) headphone...

ubd
replies: 0 views: 154
ubd 4 hours ago

Hello I want to improve the recordings of a Rhodes (and Vintage Vibe Piano). I am looking for that 'sound' of the late 70's,...

jr30
replies: 17 views: 727
BIG BUDDHA 4 hours ago

I know, I know - however, I'm considering adding a sub system to my Amphions and selling or p/x my M7 would basically pay for...

ollieneedham
replies: 26 views: 1,340
drockfresh 4 hours ago

Looking to purchase a "flagship" tube mic for my home/mobile recording studio. I already have a good mic and outboard...

homespunaudio
replies: 6 views: 459
Earcatcher 5 hours ago

Since upgrading to the ATC SCM110 from ATC SCM50s (new studio) I've been having trouble getting used to what I perceive as a kind...

Fer2010
replies: 17 views: 665
Fer2010 5 hours ago

hey! fellow Slutz!!! so I finally have a nice amount of budget to make my home studio and im trying not to F up this...

rayhill
replies: 1 views: 279
jerry123 6 hours ago

I recently switched from the trusty U87 to a U47 type in my production studio. I love, love, love the switch, but I do find...

proxy
replies: 60 views: 2,477
Danielbest1 6 hours ago

Howdy, posted this in the other forum but with no replies so thought I'd give this one a try. Very early days in...

Nowak
replies: 31 views: 5,754
Matt Syson 8 hours ago

Hi all, It was recommended that I pose this question to y'all. I am upgrading my studio and am looking at buying either an SSL...

markatrain
replies: 13 views: 1,750
wavewalker 9 hours ago

Hey guys, i'm looking for a Nagra T-Audio (all models, except the NTA-2M) but it seems to me that it's hard to find one that is...

bowa
replies: 8 views: 1,446
John Willett 9 hours ago

Hi, I own a pair of Genelec SAM monitors. They are connected to my RME via the aes/ebu inputs. In order to control the monitor...

Walshy
replies: 4 views: 485
mrc 10 hours ago

Hi, Looking for advice on wether a silver bullet which I believe has two mic pre circuits (API & Neve) would be capable of...

Lyricalgenius81
replies: 34 views: 1,002
DougS 10 hours ago

Hi everyone. I have recorded a solo piano music (Steinway D series). I used a pair of Neumann KM 184 (close mic position) and...

LBuyuk
replies: 14 views: 3,714
deedeeyeah 10 hours ago

Hello geniuses, I am dense and could use a little help. My converter setup today is an Aurora Lynx 16 with the firewire...

b0b0
replies: 2 views: 575
b0b0 12 hours ago

Hi all, as im in search for specific units i lost i wanted to ask if its possible to send me some contacts/forum-usernames,.. of...

alkor
replies: 4 views: 576
alkor 13 hours ago

Any users out there? If you were to own just one preamp, I feel like it could easily be this one.

BrainCheck123
replies: 9 views: 528
chandlersonic 16 hours ago

Hi everyone, hoping to get some help by fellow Neumann KH 310 A users. I've noticed that my left Neumann KH 310 is a bit...

ruonitb
replies: 8 views: 515
ABBA 19 hours ago

Im looking for some monitors to go with my ns10s Im stuck between the genelec 8040 or 8050 and the ATC scm20asl. Ive heard great...

tigerwoots
replies: 70 views: 1,801
tigerwoots 19 hours ago

Anyone use this combo? Or is this noise prone, even with the fixes below? The v72 doesn't have a lot of gain but I'm...

ChristianN
replies: 9 views: 655
deek 20 hours ago

I'm starting to invest in a few great mics. I just bought a pair of Gefell m300 for stereo recording (very cool mics) and now I'm...

Jerzy
replies: 53 views: 1,258
Progger 22 hours ago

lets see some inspiring home studio's. I want to see how the hi-end boys roll!

DR Music
replies: 1,615 views: 496,373
The Beatsmith 1 day ago
replies: - views: -
swafford 1 day ago

Hey guys, as the title suggests, I am looking for a mic preamp that does not color the sound, has a high gain level even for a...

producerxtr
replies: 92 views: 5,958
littlesicily 1 day ago

Hey all, high end boxes like the Meyer Galexy and Coneq are good but also have their drawbacks. The Meyer system has crazy fan...

South Brokelyn
replies: 1 views: 397
pentagon 1 day ago

They make the power supply most SSL owners use and love. But I found today they make a full range compact studio monitor Called...

anguswoodhead
replies: 18 views: 1,490
glymur 1 day ago

Hi This is my second or third time using this chain so I'm asking the more experienced ones for opinion. Yesterday I was...

prog
replies: 53 views: 4,916
tkaitkai 1 day ago

Still "There's no place like America today" by Curtis Mayfield (1975, Curtom) is one of my most favorite...

airmate
replies: 20 views: 3,108
Arthur Stone 1 day ago

Hey guys! I’ve been really interested in these since they were announced, but have barely heard anything from users and...

Ollivolli
replies: 3 views: 709
Ox Han 1 day ago

I have owned two DMP-2NWs for many years (love them) and went to look up Karls webpage and I can't find anything. Anyone know...

ProPower
replies: 26 views: 2,514
Amiaris 1 day ago

Greetings! I haven't been active here much at all for years. I have been lurking, but I feel compelled to post about our...

Improv
replies: 189 views: 34,510
elamberth 1 day ago

i am looking to buy a new FET mic for my studio after i purchased an Avalon 737. after hearing so much about the classic u87...

tigerwoots
replies: 109 views: 6,810
Rec_Eng 1 day ago

So moving from my current chain is WA87 -> ART VLA II, which sounds good and warm with that tube pre. Now i got myself a new...

facy102
replies: 1 views: 535
Dusty Wakeman 2 days ago

Hey! I'm trying to decide whether to buy a pair of new Dynaudio BM15a's or Genelec 8050A's. Coming from BM6a's, which I'm...

ceprod
replies: 45 views: 32,208
tigerwoots 2 days ago

Which would you prefer on mixbus as primary mixbus eq? I'd be using the Pullet with Coil 286a tube pres doing makeup gain....

fromthepuggle
replies: 0 views: 417
fromthepuggle 2 days ago

hello, i’d like to know if upgrading any of the 1073 clones, like Heritage, BEA, AML or even AMS NEVE with the original...

[email protected]
replies: 8 views: 1,305
Greazyfingaz 2 days ago

I've had a Bricasti M7 for about a year now. I absolutely love it, and it sounds amazing. This is my first outboard reverb, so...

Kroc
replies: 0 views: 515
Kroc 2 days ago

Today, I just plugged the Amphion One18 with two Auralic Merak mono block (Hypex UcD with Orfeo Class A module) I love this...

priko
replies: 7,163 views: 1,056,204
ollieneedham 2 days ago

Hello Guys, Santa arrived 2 days ago with a beautiful Mothership (16AD-48DA), I've got the MADI version, I ordered an RME PCI...

delcosmos
replies: 353 views: 49,100
Wiggy Neve Slut 2 days ago

I know the S360 is more than double the price of the 708i/708P, but if we ignore price how does the S360 compare to the JBLs? I...

Sprkd1
replies: 31 views: 2,322
kosmokrator 2 days ago

Moderators

Forum Tools
Search this Forum
Search this Forum :

Advanced Search