The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 Search This Forum  Search Reviews  Search Gear Database  Search Gear for sale  Search Gearslutz Go Advanced

High end

Thread / Thread Starter Replies / Views Last Post

This forum is here to talk about high-end equipment and high-end production techniques/discussions. Threads that are not...

replies: 7 views: 60,481
Whitecat 23rd January 2015

Hello Neumann / Sennheiser Neumann, Sennheiser or anyone else can you please post detailed videos,Photographs anything which we...

replies: 131 views: 8,146
bzone 29 minutes ago

Hi guys, I need 8 channels of good DA conversion and boiled it down to AX24 and 8x192, both used. Do some of you have...

replies: 26 views: 723
xcskier 32 minutes ago

A month ago a producer which is a long time friend and client of mine has challenged me with mixing one of his productions...

replies: 453 views: 17,636
Funny Cat 1 hour ago

Hello everyone Can anyone please post any microphone shootouts microphone comparisons very well recorded videos or audio...

replies: 41 views: 1,353
Funny Cat 1 hour ago

In 2013, the Crane Song Avocet converters (digital to analog) were clearly better than the RME UFX converters. Now it's 2017,...

replies: 6 views: 952
m03 1 hour ago

As already announced before, I finally got the opportunity to have the new SRP line of Sonodyne monitors (namely SRP 400, SRP 500...

replies: 447 views: 79,756
Macky 3 hours ago

Don't know what I really feel about this concept of a micpreamp built into the microphone. I can see the point and at the same...

replies: 1,543 views: 92,674
adam_f 4 hours ago

definitely inspired by the "Control Room thread" I was wondering if there were pictures to post of various mic'ed up...

replies: 4,611 views: 1,548,204
druhms 5 hours ago

Hi folk!!! I'm very curious about the Kii three speakers. They seems to be the next big things!!! Have you heard...

replies: 1,345 views: 158,667
Deckdaddy 5 hours ago

Hi everyone, We are filming marketing videos for an internet marketing company and so far we have a pretty decent signal chain....

replies: 3 views: 279
Joestudio 5 hours ago

I'm looking for a compressor that can be switched around all over the place such as vocals, drum buss, mix buss etc. I want...

replies: 81 views: 9,242
b0se 6 hours ago

Hi, I'm interested in hearing from ADAM S3V or S3H Monitor Users. Any feedback on these monitors would be appreciated. I...

replies: 41 views: 7,194
johnnyz 7 hours ago

So of all the videos I've seen of the Avid S6, I've yet to see one where they control a plugin other than an avid eq or...

replies: 4 views: 759
pentagon 8 hours ago

Last week a friend took the -i must say- impressive JBL LSR 708i to my mix room and i liked it a lot. I felt i could take good...

replies: 180 views: 23,292
Fhorn88 8 hours ago

Hello all, Anyone who's owned or has extensive experience with a Sony C800g mic able to chime in? My friend and I bought...

replies: 20 views: 1,176
mals 9 hours ago

Today, I just plugged the Amphion One18 with two Auralic Merak mono block (Hypex UcD with Orfeo Class A module) I love this...

replies: 6,399 views: 860,819
James Lehmann 10 hours ago

Hi folks! Jules here GS founder We have an idea that might suit some of you. The ability to 'at a glance' view GS...

replies: 11 views: 546
UGP 10 hours ago

So heres the situation. A few days ago I wemt out pawn shopping looking for hidden gems, didn't find anything of note. Decided to...

replies: 6 views: 486
burp182 12 hours ago

Hello. I've been doing some research on this IGS stereo eq unit. It looks pretty cool. I'm just curious if anyone has done a...

replies: 4 views: 379
CrunkThanAMug 13 hours ago

Hey folks, I’m in the process of setting an analog summing mixer, and this is my first time dealing with DB25 connections....

replies: 29 views: 615
drainyoo 14 hours ago

Salutations Slutz, I've been recording on eleven years now and have reached the determination that it's time to go big or go...

Master Moss
replies: 371 views: 19,794
IanBSC 14 hours ago

just wondering if anyone here has tried it out or any published reviews of the beez neez para1 mic pre exist, especially...

replies: 7 views: 2,222
corey pryor 14 hours ago

I have been a fan of John Leventhal from back in the days when he was playing guitar for Billy Vera in Westchester - also with...

replies: 0 views: 157
PdotDdot 16 hours ago

Saw some cool buzz around the Shelford Channel when it first was released but not much since. After using it awhile are you...

replies: 11 views: 1,020
herecomesyourman 17 hours ago

If you have the budget and have these 2 choices, which one would you buy ? Pop / rnb Prod application

replies: 24 views: 4,677
JonnBoy 18 hours ago

So I have this unit, "The Plex" Tube Echo Chamber, made by the now defunct Rock Hard, Inc. Before it came into my...

replies: 17 views: 8,640
Ron 19 hours ago

Hi. I want to start a collection of analog saturation and distortion tools. From super subtle and high end, to super gritty,...

replies: 614 views: 56,309
herecomesyourman 20 hours ago

I'm considering a Studer A827 24-track with Dolby SR. The price tag is pretty hefty, $12.5k, but the thing is practically...

replies: 45 views: 7,036
burns46824 1 day ago

Being a proud owner of 2 MCI jh-500 C rev consoles, some friends and i decided that we wanted a dedicated forum to share...

replies: 65 views: 6,445
cheu78 1 day ago

Hi, I purchased a Yamaha Rev 1 with Remote. I need a longer cable for the Remote, as long as possible. Do anyone know...

replies: 5 views: 277
Schoeller 1 day ago

Hello, anyone here compared PSI A21m or A17m with similarly priced ATC SCM20 or SCM12 + good amp? Differences between active and...

replies: 46 views: 4,117
frenzy 1 day ago

I've been going through the process of upgrading my monitors, which were Harbeth 7ES2, and settled on the Harbeth SHL5 Plus, AND...

replies: 14 views: 640
deedeeyeah 1 day ago

Was wondering if anyone out there has experience with both and can comment on their similarities and differences in sound.

replies: 128 views: 11,106
Silvertone 1 day ago

Hi Guys, I'm searching the manual for the Amek Angela. It seems like it's not on the web. Does anyone have it in pdf? Many thanks...

replies: 26 views: 578
Matt Syson 1 day ago

Has anyone compared the JBL LSR 4328P to the newer 708i or 708P's Yet any feed back would be much appreciated ..

replies: 0 views: 255
hubercraft 1 day ago

I know this may seem like beating a dead horse, but I'm looking for the most transparent ADC possible. I'm not looking for...

replies: 44 views: 2,975
deuc647 1 day ago

The roll out was last weekend in Las Vegas. Here's the way I see...

Ty Ford
replies: 2,660 views: 446,724
Monkey Man 1 day ago

Hey guys, So I’ve got the ssl sigma on demo atm and I’m really liking the way it compresses/saturates when driven....

replies: 3 views: 386
njv 1 day ago

Who has worked with both of these and if you could only have one, which? I mainly would record acoustic guitar and vocals...

replies: 1 views: 319
voodoo4u 1 day ago

Hi there, I have a nice semi commercial studio with 2 Mara machines. A 16 track JH-24 and a 2 track JH-110. all tied into...

replies: 68 views: 4,470
HonkyTonk 1 day ago

Dear all, I am looking for the circuit diagram of my recently on ebay purchased Sontec MB-1 stereo mic preamplifier. Can...

replies: 2 views: 257
Florianderton 1 day ago

Been building my first home studio which is in a dedicated space, so trying to get it right. Been researching monitor stands and...

replies: 34 views: 2,284
midmost 1 day ago

Though I really like the 1608, I am surprised it lacks group channels and no one seems to complain about its limitations. Even...

Jason rocks
replies: 7 views: 714
Kronos147 2 days ago

Sorry if this is redundant. I would suspect this has been asked before countless times but nothing came up in my search....thanks

replies: 738 views: 150,112
sdd17 2 days ago

To those who are using the Genelec 8351s, do you have any experience and recommendation for a subwoofer to go along these...

replies: 11 views: 454
Jantex 2 days ago

Hello all last week, most of my microphones, some instruments as well as a 4-Track Cassette Tape Deck and a potentiometer...

replies: 258 views: 34,657
Pictus 2 days ago

Hi all, Small question, I'm upgrading my studio (better acoustics and better monitors) and now I'm asking myself as the budget...

replies: 19 views: 2,615
occamsrazorben 2 days ago

Hello I own a 2016 radar studio and use it in Radar DAW mode. I want to know how I email tracks from the Radar DAW . After I...

replies: 0 views: 254
MichaelAngelo 2 days ago

Hello all! I am torn between the PMC TwoTwo.6 and Nrumann KH310As and was wondering if anyone can share their experiences or...

replies: 14 views: 1,169
Lsixtysix 2 days ago

Does anyone have any experience with these? I have been going through some threads here about the ba21s, op6s etc. But I can't...

replies: 1 views: 267
cathode 2 days ago

Forum Tools
Search this Forum
Search this Forum :

Advanced Search