The No.1 Website for Pro Audio

Supported By TransAudio Group
Options
Views: 601
30th June 2020
Thread / Thread Starter Replies / Views Last Post

This forum is here to talk about high-end equipment and high-end production techniques/discussions. Threads that are not...

Lindell
replies: 7 views: 82,718
Whitecat 23rd January 2015

Hi, A couple of years ago, I purchased a used U87AI in near mint condition that was made in 2014. I've been recording podcasts...

BDW42
replies: 4 views: 82
ZEF 1 hour ago

for me its Bricasti Design M7

mnawara
replies: 167 views: 11,835
Paul_G 1 hour ago

Purple ODD

Hello, Does anybody owns this EQ? If so, what do you think? Compared to the E27 and PEQ? Thinking of getting a 500 series EQ...

TROT
replies: 55 views: 17,591
KabbySoundStudio 1 hour ago

Millennia Microphone Preamps: ARE THEY THAT GOOD? Hi Gear People are these Millennia micpre that good as they say, are they as...

JOHN
replies: 174 views: 44,798
RightOnRome 3 hours ago

My gut says no, but my lust says yes. I am finally building out my little studio in an old log house we bought a few years ago. I...

TheHolyMountain
replies: 725 views: 53,072
127Riot 4 hours ago

I just realized this existed, Interphase Audio EQ 2.2. Sounds pretty sweet from the first demos videos, and for what you get,...

fromthepuggle
replies: 0 views: 69
fromthepuggle 4 hours ago

I’ve been on a bit of an acquisition tear that’s about run it’s course and I like to acknowledge folks that really kick...

bgood
replies: 2 views: 260
pan60 6 hours ago

Hi Everyone, I own a Mojave MA-1000, and really love the high-end and open tone as well as the variable pattern...

KD_Banjer
replies: 3 views: 248
syntheticrhyme 6 hours ago

Amir over at AudioScienceReview has been testing speakers for a while with a state of the art Klippel system. He includes...

syncussion
replies: 3 views: 85
syncussion 7 hours ago

I know that there are a lot of amazing vintage Japanese synthesizers, guitar and guitar amps, microphones (Sanken are a true...

cmwolf
replies: 6 views: 301
vernier 7 hours ago

I got a pair of Dutch and Dutch 8C loudspeakers for evaluation and am most certainly buying them after working on them for the...

nomatic
replies: 1,794 views: 220,763
clonewar 8 hours ago

SSL Sigma

I am a prospective buyer of this and this is very new product which I don't fully understand yet so I guess having a dedicated...

aramism
replies: 1,685 views: 242,074
Avantmidi 9 hours ago

What are you go to hardware compressors for bass guitar in mix?

winvbass
replies: 105 views: 10,512
nomoreflakes 10 hours ago

Seriously considering some 500 stuff. I have nothing as yet, so I am going to ask some of you to point me in the right direction....

Jeff Hayat
replies: 357 views: 65,853
FOURTHTUNZ 10 hours ago

definitely inspired by the "Control Room thread" I was wondering if there were pictures to post of various mic'ed up...

Bobalou
replies: 5,437 views: 1,754,373
Drumsound 11 hours ago

Is Serban mixing all itb or is he using some outboard? What plugins is he using? Someone has to know something about his...

erike123
replies: 1,842 views: 224,128
JB872 11 hours ago

Hey there gang I wanted to hear some your thoughts on this Now in most cases we know that the sound of a transformer in some...

VT-MHE
replies: 76 views: 23,071
HalcyonFire 11 hours ago

Today, I just plugged the Amphion One18 with two Auralic Merak mono block (Hypex UcD with Orfeo Class A module) I love this...

priko
replies: 7,913 views: 1,209,771
Shaggy2039 11 hours ago

Hi all. I've been mixing an album which was recorded through Lynx Aurora converters. In the recording process, the Aurora was...

Ski spiggy
replies: 94 views: 19,178
BrettB 13 hours ago

A new year, a new chance to show off your spending abilities! The title says it all. Fire away with anything high end you wish to...

Earcatcher
replies: 92 views: 6,819
Chuck_S 15 hours ago

Hi people, I just had this question on my mind. Logically speaking there is a 4000 serie, 5000, 6000, and 9000 etc etc. But the...

toulcit
replies: 20 views: 4,015
jlawford 16 hours ago
replies: - views: -
Husky Squad 19 hours ago

Searching for measurements of "before and after" for Genelec SAM / GLM listening environments to see how accurate...

CanadaSC1
replies: 4 views: 195
johannburkard 20 hours ago

Hi slutz! I just demoed the new Myburgh M1 mic, and did a quick comparison with Brauner VM1 and Horch RM2J. It´s not an...

Skrinsen
replies: 8 views: 343
Skrinsen 22 hours ago

I know sometimes people say they hate these vs. threads but I love them and they have been really helpful! Here I’m looking...

augustin187
replies: 6 views: 414
IAMGOD_OFFICIAL 1 day ago

I did a quick shootout and would love some input on what you prefer. I used the following mics, recording through a Neve Portico...

sleshnyc
replies: 21 views: 767
tkaitkai 1 day ago

I recently purchased a Daking Mic Pre One and I can't get over how awesome this class A pre sounds. Its personally my favorite...

bcgood
replies: 662 views: 53,624
tkaitkai 1 day ago

Hey Everyone, I have a Mojave MA-1000 tube mic, and love this mic. But I don't have a comparable solid state mic (of the...

KD_Banjer
replies: 86 views: 2,803
Dusty Wakeman 1 day ago

Anyone still rocking a Lilo in 2020...? I recently jumped on a nice 16 channel used for a good price. The fact it's not D'SUB...

drockfresh
replies: 17 views: 995
drockfresh 1 day ago

If you want to hear audio recorded with D.W. Fearn equipment, click on this link https://www.buzzsprout.com/942952 Doug...

firehouse12
replies: 2 views: 343
SydBeretta 1 day ago

For me the Retro 2a3 makes me smile everytime I go from bypassed to in. And the mod that Black Lion audio did to my 192 Sent...

ROCKER STUDIOS
replies: 1,008 views: 179,886
bmaughan 1 day ago

So, does anybody have one of these babies? Is it life changing? I’m looking for that last bit of polish on the low and...

bgood
replies: 0 views: 141
bgood 1 day ago

I was wondering what line did you use to get those great vocal performances from the singer from the outfield in the 80s that...

ROBB007
replies: 49 views: 11,807
belmontdrew 1 day ago

How is this not criminal?

dfghdhr
replies: 22 views: 829
bgood 1 day ago

Hi all. I have an API 1608 that’s now out of warranty and I’m out of spare op amps . Got a couple issues I’m pretty sure...

Snoggin
replies: 148 views: 16,781
vsthalion 1 day ago

Saw some cool buzz around the Shelford Channel when it first was released but not much since. After using it awhile are you...

Krush411
replies: 34 views: 13,409
prospect 1 day ago

I wonder if anyone who has experience of the Trak2 can help me. I've been using the TRS inputs on the front of a used unit (only...

jaffa
replies: 4 views: 1,315
rindigo 1 day ago

Hello, Can anyone tell me their experience with Western Electric 25 consoles? i am looking for a console to use for tracking....

tone delux
replies: 30 views: 9,606
emrr 1 day ago

hi all How much do you think this desk is worth today? And would you guys buy one?? And for what price Thanks

musicwatch80
replies: 17 views: 7,759
Digiplex 1 day ago

My favourite and fattest tube pre amps are made by Coil. I just wondered why people don't rave about them more. I've never...

Paul_G
replies: 333 views: 32,847
drBill 1 day ago

My name is Russell and I am a Chandlerholic.. No seriously, is anyone with me here. Wade makes everything I need other than...

lakeshorephatty
replies: 321 views: 54,842
adam_f 1 day ago

Okay, so I randomly came across this and it's awesome! All it's missing is flying faders!...

ClassyTouch
replies: 7 views: 3,512
DogChainMedia 1 day ago

Anyone have this by any chance? Modular Channel Stereo — OVERSTAYER Recording Equipment, Inc. I think it’s kind...

gsilbers
replies: 312 views: 43,898
Paul_G 2 days ago

Just a quick post... Y’all should definitely buy one of these immediately. I have STAs, LA2As... I have lots... BUT,...

bgood
replies: 19 views: 972
bgood 2 days ago

I've looked through other forums and checked into any posts that included "TAB V76 or Korby, but still haven't found...

keyboards
replies: 4 views: 350
dagogo 2 days ago

I want to purchase a new Obsidian but need the one that has the most control over the low end frequencies on the mix bus. I'm...

rcd
replies: 31 views: 3,850
RoundBadge 2 days ago

I bet you guys have built out some great studio spaces from your homes, converted garages, an extra room... and who's to say...

Dirty Halo
replies: 1,052 views: 667,070
Matti 2 days ago

Summer NAMM 18: Sphere Eclipse Alpha 2 | no droolinghooppie

mikeyman
replies: 32 views: 2,978
heyman 2 days ago

Hey All I'm here today looking for some educated advice on a converter upgrade. My current rig is: Hardware: Apollo 8...

ZombieCat
replies: 2 views: 204
disantlor 2 days ago

Hello everyone, :) All is in the title, searching for the thickest and darkest sounding ribbon (with cardioid pattern, my room...

Sybille
replies: 62 views: 1,986
john caldwell 2 days ago

Moderators

Forum Tools
Search this Forum
Search this Forum :

Advanced Search