The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 All  This Forum  Reviews  Gear Database  Gear for sale     Latest  Trending

Sponsored ByTransAudio Group
Options
Thread / Thread Starter Replies / Views Last Post

This forum is here to talk about high-end equipment and high-end production techniques/discussions. Threads that are not...

Lindell
replies: 7 views: 71,395
Whitecat 23rd January 2015

lets see some inspiring home studio's. I want to see how the hi-end boys roll!

DR Music
replies: 1,607 views: 495,070
mcintalker 1 minute ago

Since upgrading to the ATC SCM110 from ATC SCM50s (new studio) I've been having trouble getting used to what I perceive as a kind...

Fer2010
replies: 2 views: 3
AlexK 13 minutes ago

Hi, Looking for advice on wether a silver bullet which I believe has two mic pre circuits (API & Neve) would be capable of...

Lyricalgenius81
replies: 31 views: 849
Lyricalgenius81 14 minutes ago

Anyone use this combo? Or is this noise prone, even with the fixes below? The v72 doesn't have a lot of gain but I'm...

ChristianN
replies: 7 views: 552
deek 19 minutes ago

Hello I want to improve the recordings of a Rhodes (and Vintage Vibe Piano). I am looking for that 'sound' of the late 70's,...

jr30
replies: 6 views: 426
James Lehmann 28 minutes ago

Still "There's no place like America today" by Curtis Mayfield (1975, Curtom) is one of my most favorite...

airmate
replies: 16 views: 2,902
Arthur Stone 1 hour ago

Im looking for some monitors to go with my ns10s Im stuck between the genelec 8040 or 8050 and the ATC scm20asl. Ive heard great...

tigerwoots
replies: 68 views: 1,598
ToddP 1 hour ago

Hey guys! I’ve been really interested in these since they were announced, but have barely heard anything from users and...

Ollivolli
replies: 3 views: 654
Ox Han 2 hours ago

Sorry for the long, silly and oddly personal post. :facepalm: My friend and I decided to try a temporary wifeswap er.. monitor...

WithUsInHatred
replies: 45 views: 2,214
HeavyMantra 3 hours ago

I have owned two DMP-2NWs for many years (love them) and went to look up Karls webpage and I can't find anything. Anyone know...

ProPower
replies: 26 views: 2,434
Amiaris 3 hours ago

Hi This is my second or third time using this chain so I'm asking the more experienced ones for opinion. Yesterday I was...

prog
replies: 52 views: 4,792
mikoo69 4 hours ago

Hi everyone, hoping to get some help by fellow Neumann KH 310 A users. I've noticed that my left Neumann KH 310 is a bit...

ruonitb
replies: 7 views: 387
ruonitb 4 hours ago

I know, I know - however, I'm considering adding a sub system to my Amphions and selling or p/x my M7 would basically pay for...

ollieneedham
replies: 12 views: 853
ollieneedham 5 hours ago

Greetings! I haven't been active here much at all for years. I have been lurking, but I feel compelled to post about our...

Improv
replies: 189 views: 34,419
elamberth 6 hours ago

Hi all, as im in search for specific units i lost i wanted to ask if its possible to send me some contacts/forum-usernames,.. of...

alkor
replies: 2 views: 211
alkor 10 hours ago

i am looking to buy a new FET mic for my studio after i purchased an Avalon 737. after hearing so much about the classic u87...

tigerwoots
replies: 109 views: 6,713
Rec_Eng 13 hours ago

I'm starting to invest in a few great mics. I just bought a pair of Gefell m300 for stereo recording (very cool mics) and now I'm...

Jerzy
replies: 51 views: 1,127
Progger 13 hours ago

So moving from my current chain is WA87 -> ART VLA II, which sounds good and warm with that tube pre. Now i got myself a new...

facy102
replies: 1 views: 505
Dusty Wakeman 18 hours ago

Hey! I'm trying to decide whether to buy a pair of new Dynaudio BM15a's or Genelec 8050A's. Coming from BM6a's, which I'm...

ceprod
replies: 45 views: 32,162
tigerwoots 19 hours ago

Which would you prefer on mixbus as primary mixbus eq? I'd be using the Pullet with Coil 286a tube pres doing makeup gain....

fromthepuggle
replies: 0 views: 279
fromthepuggle 19 hours ago

hello, i’d like to know if upgrading any of the 1073 clones, like Heritage, BEA, AML or even AMS NEVE with the original...

[email protected]
replies: 8 views: 1,254
Greazyfingaz 20 hours ago

I've had a Bricasti M7 for about a year now. I absolutely love it, and it sounds amazing. This is my first outboard reverb, so...

Kroc
replies: 0 views: 329
Kroc 20 hours ago

Today, I just plugged the Amphion One18 with two Auralic Merak mono block (Hypex UcD with Orfeo Class A module) I love this...

priko
replies: 7,163 views: 1,055,815
ollieneedham 21 hours ago

Hello Guys, Santa arrived 2 days ago with a beautiful Mothership (16AD-48DA), I've got the MADI version, I ordered an RME PCI...

delcosmos
replies: 353 views: 49,031
Wiggy Neve Slut 21 hours ago

I know the S360 is more than double the price of the 708i/708P, but if we ignore price how does the S360 compare to the JBLs? I...

Sprkd1
replies: 31 views: 2,265
kosmokrator 22 hours ago

definitely inspired by the "Control Room thread" I was wondering if there were pictures to post of various mic'ed up...

Bobalou
replies: 5,161 views: 1,678,326
thismercifulfate 22 hours ago

Hello, We've had a pair of 8351 in our tracking room for a few months and after initial setup and listening, I havent as much...

d3l
replies: 703 views: 89,073
Aural Endeavors 1 day ago

I'm going to buy a Flea 49, also after the great words i read from great guys like Palermo, [email protected], Plush and many...

Cucaio75
replies: 14 views: 1,686
[email protected] 1 day ago

I recently bought a CMV563 from a seller on eBay. It came with an M8S. I went out and purchased an M7 capsule before I had...

AllTheSpace
replies: 13 views: 854
flipps 1 day ago

For me the Retro 2a3 makes me smile everytime I go from bypassed to in. And the mod that Black Lion audio did to my 192 Sent...

ROCKER STUDIOS
replies: 955 views: 163,440
Chuck_S 1 day ago

Anyone who has experience with both the scm 50A and the scm 100a, could you characterize the difference. I have heard that the...

Harmonic
replies: 18 views: 10,511
Brad Lunde 1 day ago

I would like to get some advise on the following subject. I'll have to relocate my small studio for a few years from London UK...

ozonepaul
replies: 0 views: 305
ozonepaul 1 day ago

Hi all, I'm looking at a pair of PMC Result6s, as the title suggests. Is there any new feedback, commentary, or any new users...

Sui_City
replies: 6 views: 909
Sui_City 1 day ago

So, I recently got to pick up an Ursa Major Stargate 323 Reverb in excellent condition on the cheap. I didn't even know they were...

krabbencutter
replies: 0 views: 328
krabbencutter 1 day ago

I've narrowed my search down to these two options. I'll probably order both and listen. But is there anyone who has heard...

calebloveless
replies: 26 views: 3,358
ofriendoe 1 day ago

Hi guys, Im finding decent headphone for practicing electric guitar with the amp. I know these two have different price to...

Legato7
replies: 1 views: 400
SydBeretta 1 day ago

anyone used the 1280b side by side API pres? want to see the similarities and differences between the two. search engine was...

rty5150
replies: 71 views: 24,689
brownhousestudio 1 day ago

Coil Audio

My favourite and fattest tube pre amps are made by Coil. I just wondered why people don't rave about them more. I've never...

Paul_G
replies: 170 views: 12,717
SydBeretta 1 day ago

I tried to search for this and if there are answers to the question other than no please direct me and I will delete this...

The Phoenix
replies: 38 views: 2,207
shoepedals 1 day ago

For good audiences you prefer , 1 center subwoofer for stereo system ? Or 2 left right sub under main monitor !? For 2 sub...

toofanstudio
replies: 6 views: 447
Brad Lunde 1 day ago

2500 Mod

Very brief. I just pulled the 100mf caps out that are next to the THAT chips, and I highly recommend you do as well. The image...

sonicrevolution
replies: 197 views: 27,752
GregAnikin 1 day ago

Does anyone have some user feedback About the coil audio mic pre's? The 286 and the CA70's?

acupunk
replies: 110 views: 13,018
fromthepuggle 1 day ago

I just got my Ref C and am looking for a preamp for it. I haven't tested it out yet because I'm still rearranging things in my...

ChristianN
replies: 37 views: 1,244
Lyricalgenius81 1 day ago

Ok, ok, so a Coles 4038 isn't ridiculously expensive, and the Sony C-100 is like an order of magnitude cheaper than Sony's...

slutter
replies: 0 views: 357
slutter 1 day ago

Wow! I just got a BSA C12, with the Siemens SM204 self-bias circuit option. It's beautiful. It's like half a C24 in that it...

Paul_G
replies: 1 views: 529
Paul_G 1 day ago

Hi Folks We'll be upgrading our Studio A room with a very nice Trident 80b + a MCI JH24. Until now we had a very silent...

benoit bel
replies: 28 views: 1,547
Jim Williams 1 day ago

Hello all, I'm planning to get a new set of monitor speakers for my studio. Currently I mix using headphones (Beyerdynamic...

Mark Alpine
replies: 20 views: 1,261
Plush 1 day ago

Looking to see if anyone has experience with both of these mics and can provide some feedback and opinion. I'm looking for a...

packermans4
replies: 53 views: 3,478
Larry Villella 2 days ago

Hello, I’m looking to upgrade speakers cables on my studio 100. I currently use QED’s Genesis cables. Any good combination...

Stéphane
replies: 5 views: 719
Stéphane 2 days ago

Sooooo, I am not a singer. I can hold a melody but do not profess to be a pro. Nevertheless, my songs needs melodies and words...

TheHolyMountain
replies: 17 views: 966
TheHolyMountain 2 days ago

Moderators

Forum Tools
Search this Forum
Search this Forum :

Advanced Search