The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 All  This Forum  Reviews  Gear Database  Gear for sale     Latest  Trending

Sponsored By TransAudio Group
Options
Thread / Thread Starter Replies / Views Last Post

This forum is here to talk about high-end equipment and high-end production techniques/discussions. Threads that are not...

Lindell
replies: 7 views: 72,192
Whitecat 23rd January 2015

The title says it all. Fire away with anything high end you wish to brag about!

Earcatcher
replies: 202 views: 13,454
Rockin*Gio 25 minutes ago

RayHeath and monkeyxx asked me to post about the new Heiserman H47tube... I think high end is probably the right place. Here...

drBill
replies: 53 views: 3,181
drBill 33 minutes ago

Hello! I have a Pultec EQH-2 and Mid frequency that needs repair (some knobs are not working). Please recommend me a shop that...

dsstudio
replies: 8 views: 1,185
EvilRoy 50 minutes ago

I have been looking closely at the SSL Matrix for a while , but after watching videos such as this one YouTube I am starting to...

Glenn Bucci
replies: 27 views: 3,170
SRS 1 hour ago

I got myself a Germanium Preamp a few months ago. I was mainly attracted to it because of people talking about it as being kind...

replies: 59 views: 30,160
Alex Kretov 1 hour ago

Dear board members, as the subject implies, this thread is about analyzing the AMS Neve 1073 DPA's Gain (1st gain stage) /...

branscobe
replies: 39 views: 20,541
cap217 1 hour ago

hello, recently i purchased eclipse384. nice sounding box.. but i need some help about settings. is there anyone having same...

soooo
replies: 0 views: 40
soooo 1 hour ago

Hi all, I am using a pair of Adam F7 monitors that I've really enjoyed but I think I'm ready to take the plunge on the next...

smallstonefan
replies: 50 views: 3,240
smallstonefan 1 hour ago

Sony c800g

So...like everyone I see on gs, I've came from a u87ai...to gathering funds to get a sony. I have a 1073, 1176 and the c800 and...

asylumatik
replies: 144 views: 14,235
QueenSisi 2 hours ago

Hi - I'm seeking recommendations for someone qualified to service Tab V76 preamps. I have the V76/S variants. Thanks!

UGP
replies: 3 views: 212
toledo3 3 hours ago

Hey all, about to pull the trigger on a RND 5060 Centerpiece along with the master buss processor and wanted to get some feedback...

Matthew Murray
replies: 11 views: 1,885
javamad 8 hours ago

So I want to extend my 2 bus (summing) I already own a HEDD 192 which does have first class saturation effects Tape, Pentode...

thehightenor
replies: 24 views: 1,148
proxy 9 hours ago

Hello. I've been using a Mytek 192 DSD mastering DAC for the last 3 years or so and it has been and still is an incredible DAC....

psyclone001
replies: 207 views: 28,020
Mr Funk 10 hours ago

Hey, In my EQ rack are a SS EQ573, Warm EQP, and a Hammer eq. Would it be a good idea to get 2 SSL 611EQs, or DIY my own...

esppse
replies: 1 views: 271
DeadPoet 11 hours ago

Another Classic that spawned a host of manufacturers, to at least partly emulate. So... How/why is the Sony C37a so...

chessparov2.0
replies: 18 views: 799
Rec_Eng 12 hours ago

Hello everybody, my 2nd post here. I have recently purchased a used D&R Cinemix and I've found a few posts on here were...

ZioGuido
replies: 141 views: 18,401
stevep 15 hours ago

I recently switched from the trusty U87 to a U47 type in my production studio. I love, love, love the switch, but I do find...

proxy
replies: 68 views: 3,254
proxy 16 hours ago

So today I got my c100 I was stoked to set it up and see what it sounds like, keep in mind I'm not recording in the most optimal...

Cokey30
replies: 27 views: 7,026
Maniac 7777 16 hours ago

Hello. After reading the forums for soo many years without creating an account I FINALLY DID IT. I’m new to Gearslutz and this...

lyresoundroom
replies: 157 views: 5,501
UnderTow 18 hours ago

Looking to buy a pair of preamps for the front of my tracking chain, mostly for instrument parts and drum machines but I will use...

Mecboy21
replies: 3 views: 374
nuemes 19 hours ago

Lets see those pictures of your ATC beauties!! Also anybody got the new tweeters for the 25s yet?

callmelaub
replies: 66 views: 11,242
octatonic 19 hours ago

Primarily a musician and living in France, I am equipping a personal studio with "modern" gear (ie shelford/cranesong...

alec6
replies: 9 views: 627
bgood 20 hours ago

As the title suggests.. I’m about to pull the trigger on a Soyuz mic. It’s the main contender in my overdub studio which is...

fridge_me
replies: 22 views: 2,643
MYN 21 hours ago

Hello fellow Gearslutz. Today has not been a good day. I left my mix last night sounding good, you know to where in the next...

djkazzanova
replies: 38 views: 3,881
RogerFoote 21 hours ago

Hey Box Users!!! I went today to demo the unit knowing that i was probably going to buy it. (even though i don't have the...

callmelaub
replies: 35 views: 11,180
Dizzi45Z 21 hours ago

Have you guys seen this new summing mixer/routing mixer? Looks cool, check it out; http://www.apiaudio.com/thebox.html

ppanton321
replies: 604 views: 95,496
sleipnir 22 hours ago

Hey guys, Never used a Great River Preamp before in my life. Huge fan of big and heavy sounding 1073 style preamps though. In...

Avening
replies: 25 views: 4,797
pan60 22 hours ago

If you have a great analog EQ (Harrison EQ32) and want a bass drum mic that is tight and focused in the bottom end and will give...

Sounds Grand
replies: 67 views: 25,437
thismercifulfate 23 hours ago
replies: - views: -
JaMProductionsNM 23 hours ago

Hi There My beloved DBX 786, has stopped working on one of the 2 channels, I took it to Fairman (Werner Scherrer) to see if he...

jenslyd
replies: 12 views: 2,193
mr.gefell 1 day ago

Hello, I'm buying the new converter, probably the Dangerous, since I need a headphone output and maybe I can connect a...

Rolling Stoned
replies: 0 views: 153
Rolling Stoned 1 day ago

lets see some inspiring home studio's. I want to see how the hi-end boys roll!

DR Music
replies: 1,628 views: 502,877
MythUndreamt 1 day ago

Hey Folks. Anyone using this? It's been out for a while, I've heard good things, but pricey. Wondering how it compares to other...

fromthepuggle
replies: 0 views: 170
fromthepuggle 1 day ago

Thoughts on these bands? Similar, diff? Can each do close what the others do in these ranges, or not? Obviously these are called...

fromthepuggle
replies: 0 views: 169
fromthepuggle 1 day ago

Hello friends. I want to make some reasonable investment in high quality digital processing. Most of all I'm interested in...

Mr. Bars
replies: 8 views: 1,680
Mr. Bars 1 day ago

Oh how I would love a pair of Amphions, or ATCs, or Kii's or whatever. Thing is, I am unconvinced that I need to spend thousands...

Crazy4Jazz
replies: 570 views: 39,401
dinococcus 1 day ago

Hi everyone, This has been buggering me for a while: LCD X = $1699 LCD X Creator Package = $1199 Audeze states on...

caton
replies: 9 views: 251
caton 1 day ago

SSL make some of the best mixing tools and after getting my hands on both hardware and software I've found some non-intuitive...

Kimono Cowboy
replies: 0 views: 154
Kimono Cowboy 1 day ago

Folks, looking for comments/suggestions on best way to incorporate analog warmth into my hybrid recording setup; willing to...

Supern0va
replies: 12 views: 1,432
elamberth 1 day ago

The Patch, I have been waiting for this for over a year! Viewed it at NAMM 2018. This 2019 it was there again and they have them...

bzone
replies: 180 views: 15,543
Maxx 1 day ago

Hey guys, I had a a c800g that I had to sell last year. Great mic obviously. I read a review recently where someone said...

Krush411
replies: 5 views: 620
deedeeyeah 1 day ago

Just saw an email from VK saying Burl just released the BAD4M! I have been waiting on this.. will add to mothership soon kfhkh...

nephew312
replies: 2 views: 246
Drumhead57 1 day ago

Does anyone know what tis is: Magnetec EQP-1A / Pultec style/ Tube EQ/ Vintage amp | eBay Is it for real ? Juan

Bluelake
replies: 92 views: 28,194
efflux 1 day ago

Sonically what are the main differences between these two?

Gringo Starr
replies: 11 views: 1,636
plainofjars 1 day ago

I can't go into to much detail right now but a close friend of mine has purchased the company and is awaiting delivery of all the...

James Lugo
replies: 269 views: 38,839
deuc647 1 day ago

I finally did it, this week we upgraded from the focal twin 6B to the Barefoot MM27 gen2. Right of the bat my mixes are...

shalimo
replies: 13 views: 1,796
shalimo 1 day ago

They make the power supply most SSL owners use and love. But I found today they make a full range compact studio monitor Called...

anguswoodhead
replies: 24 views: 1,946
Dokterrock 1 day ago

I got a pair of Dutch and Dutch 8C loudspeakers for evaluation and am most certainly buying them after working on them for the...

nomatic
replies: 1,455 views: 156,592
Yagya 1 day ago

Hi guys - Ive been given the task of researching a new mixing console for a studio build here in New Zealand with pretty much no...

BrotherLove
replies: 38 views: 10,744
TonyD 1 day ago

Ive been hassitent about posting this but anyway here it goes...me and a friend of mine were planning on opening a small...

rowan_rashard
replies: 174 views: 19,937
chessparov2.0 1 day ago

Moderators

Forum Tools
Search this Forum
Search this Forum :

Advanced Search