The No.1 Website for Pro Audio

Supported By TransAudio Group
Options
Views: 1,240
30th June 2020
Thread / Thread Starter Replies / Views Last Post

This forum is here to talk about high-end equipment and high-end production techniques/discussions. Threads that are not...

Lindell
replies: 7 views: 82,817
Whitecat 23rd January 2015

Just saw this post on Instagram! If it's not new to some of you, it's new to me! Just figured I'd share it for those...

SupaMixKing
replies: 114 views: 4,309
drewbonez 15 minutes ago

So, if you had to buy one reasonably high-end mic, what would you buy? What do you suggest I buy? I have a lot of what I think...

henryrobinett
replies: 464 views: 26,726
9xSound 25 minutes ago

Hi How can I calibrate my Crane Song HEDD? The manual doesn't say anything and when I run a sine with 0 dBVU into it it shows...

stardustmedia
replies: 5 views: 2,276
Braunjd2 27 minutes ago

Hello all! I placed an order for this unit many months ago...I finally got it today. I've had SSL clone comps before and also...

mherrane
replies: 1 views: 133
mherrane 1 hour ago

I have UA versions of the LA2A and the 1176, and have been loving them; one or the other, or both in series. Two classic...

mikoo69
replies: 21 views: 1,463
mikoo69 1 hour ago

Seriously considering some 500 stuff. I have nothing as yet, so I am going to ask some of you to point me in the right direction....

Jeff Hayat
replies: 359 views: 66,521
pencilextremist 1 hour ago

Hey gents, I have been following some chat by Bob Olhsson and Chris from Airwindows in another thread about dither and it...

Karloff70
replies: 1,499 views: 101,345
bogosort 1 hour ago

RayHeath and monkeyxx asked me to post about the new Heiserman H47tube... I think high end is probably the right place. Here...

drBill
replies: 114 views: 9,673
chessparov2.0 2 hours ago

Hi Guys! I bought an Upton 251 a month or two ago and wanted to share my thoughts since I haven't heard a ton of chatter...

supermosey
replies: 15 views: 1,457
chessparov2.0 2 hours ago

for me its Bricasti Design M7

mnawara
replies: 185 views: 13,197
deuc647 2 hours ago

Is this the new price for this mic on even a used one? These things were 10k new less than 2 months ago 24k for any mic is...

sammmoxo
replies: 27 views: 620
GrammynOut 2 hours ago

Hi, I have a Lexicon 224XL w/LARC, and it has a fairly loud hum in the audio outs. (I'm not referring to the noise of the unit...

s o l v e n t
replies: 3 views: 121
Returnofthebatt 2 hours ago

Is Serban mixing all itb or is he using some outboard? What plugins is he using? Someone has to know something about his...

erike123
replies: 1,877 views: 227,549
eclipse 3 hours ago

Hello all, Actually, I have the Wes Audio Dione. It sounds great. It sounds wider without any compression and make up gain. It...

iamzenoir
replies: 5 views: 149
RaulR 3 hours ago

anyone used one and do they need a power supply? I'd like to hear some audio examples if anyone has one out there, how does...

pencilextremist
replies: 2 views: 107
Klaus 4 hours ago

Anyone here using the CM-2 or another cool model? It's a broadcast console, but with just *ridiculous* pres. Back in the...

thejook
replies: 332 views: 95,799
Flatwhites 4 hours ago

Looking into the H8000 and the Eclipse. Was wondering how the Eclipse stacks up. 8 channels from the H8000 is definitely a plus...

edIT
replies: 76 views: 29,547
italo de angelis 5 hours ago

My gut says no, but my lust says yes. I am finally building out my little studio in an old log house we bought a few years ago. I...

TheHolyMountain
replies: 745 views: 55,186
Nevemachine 6 hours ago

I did a quick shootout and would love some input on what you prefer. I used the following mics, recording through a Neve Portico...

sleshnyc
replies: 43 views: 1,781
Ward Pike 8 hours ago

Hey there, I’m in a bit of a pickle trying to choose a stereo tube compressor/limiter for my mixbus. My first choice is a QES...

lazerwulph
replies: 3 views: 222
thehightenor 9 hours ago

definitely inspired by the "Control Room thread" I was wondering if there were pictures to post of various mic'ed up...

Bobalou
replies: 5,438 views: 1,756,187
bleen 18 hours ago

Anyone familiar with the CB Electronics monitor controllers? I recently moved to the Avid MTRX ecosystem and these seem...

nephew312
replies: 2 views: 133
nephew312 19 hours ago

Hi gang Question. Can the 480L do that RMX16 inverse thing? Trying to decide if I need to pony up the coin for a vintage AMS....

anguswoodhead
replies: 0 views: 120
anguswoodhead 22 hours ago

Want to try the 5670 and 6386 tubes into my Tubecore 3U, any experiences? I read that 6386 tubes can't really mess with the...

Stéphane
replies: 35 views: 4,968
Voivodinevampyr 23 hours ago

Let's say you're choosing outboard in a hybrid mixing situation, with a mid-level budget, can afford a few really high end...

fromthepuggle
replies: 48 views: 2,845
fromthepuggle 1 day ago

I got a pair of Dutch and Dutch 8C loudspeakers for evaluation and am most certainly buying them after working on them for the...

nomatic
replies: 1,817 views: 223,212
mastervargas 1 day ago

Sorry for a silly question here. Can someone please help me understand the difference between various Neve 1073’s? I.e. for...

3bc
replies: 10 views: 1,095
3bc 1 day ago

Hello Everyone, So I'm upgrading my monitoring situation at my studio. I have been using JBL LSR 305s at my home studio for...

sentimiento
replies: 3 views: 153
deedeeyeah 1 day ago

So there is a seller on eBay (United Kingdom) that offers v4.1 upgrade kits. My 480l was v3 so I did purchase it and installed...

Astronaut1971
replies: 2 views: 251
Astronaut1971 1 day ago

Good morning, can anyone chime in and give me their opinion on this U67 ? If i am truly lucky Mr Klaus Heyne ? Any ideas on...

Derek Reese
replies: 220 views: 11,128
Derek Reese 1 day ago

Any thoughts or insights are welcome. Thanks

NamelessUnknown
replies: 0 views: 119
NamelessUnknown 1 day ago

Hi people. In a few days im going to buy D&R Orion X 32/64 in-line with patchbay for a very nice price (i attached the...

tex viler
replies: 6 views: 402
DeadPoet 1 day ago

Hi..new here I would like to hear revox c278 users setups and what if any noise reduction they use. I have one of these for...

The Arborist
replies: 14 views: 2,388
Charles Bowman 1 day ago

I want to add 8 more analog ins/outs for my eventide h9000 at 96k and have been thinking of the Rosetta 800. Basically I want...

plikestechno
replies: 0 views: 121
plikestechno 1 day ago

Im looking for an AKG S36 pattern selector box for the AKG D36/D45. Anybody have any ideas where to find one? Ive seen small...

pippi
replies: 4 views: 1,274
yahooyahoo 1 day ago

Anyone have this by any chance? Modular Channel Stereo — OVERSTAYER Recording Equipment, Inc. I think it’s kind...

gsilbers
replies: 316 views: 44,395
fattyparts 1 day ago

Solid State Logic | Music | XL-Desk Not seen mention of this on GS but looks cool and well priced!!!!

Marsdy
replies: 101 views: 23,320
niversen 1 day ago

I'm considering two eqs for tracking/mixing my own stuff, but don't have the cash to have both in my hands at the same time....

fromthepuggle
replies: 7 views: 358
RJHollins 1 day ago

So I saw on Retro's website that the 2a3 uses 'vintage class ab tube amplification for unity gain makeup'. Do all pultecs do...

fromthepuggle
replies: 5 views: 340
fromthepuggle 2 days ago

Hi Forum, I have a pair of MKD preamps with MK102 capsules that were retro fitted with solid state amp boards. I just did an...

Stitch333
replies: 6 views: 2,161
edva 2 days ago

Hello, I'm about to buy a Telefunken 47 from a private guy and would like to check if the parts in it are genuine. I've...

Jsr1994
replies: 10 views: 286
kludgeaudio 2 days ago

I realize this is an old converter for most. I'm currently still using my Pro Tools Mix rig with Ad8000se's and Rosetta 800's. ...

dawsonaudio
replies: 26 views: 3,459
Skamm Goodiez 2 days ago

i have not used the new LA2A's im only experienced with vintage ones, i have heard that they dont stand up to the classics. so...

squeeks555
replies: 47 views: 22,038
mikoo69 2 days ago

About to use the biggest mixer I've ever mixed on (32 channel analogue). Planning sub-mixes to stereo...

filmcomposer
replies: 2 views: 254
filmcomposer 2 days ago

Hello fellow slutz, please help me to decide what to get next. Should I get XLogic SSL G-Series Compressor or Burl B2 ADC? I own...

Michael Myers
replies: 11 views: 629
hellohead 2 days ago

Hi, i've read allot of the debates about clocks for convertors for years. And been quite happy with my dig 192 for years &...

[email protected]
replies: 101 views: 9,815
[email protected] 2 days ago

What are you go to hardware compressors for bass guitar in mix?

winvbass
replies: 119 views: 12,227
DeadPoet 2 days ago

SSL Sigma

I am a prospective buyer of this and this is very new product which I don't fully understand yet so I guess having a dedicated...

aramism
replies: 1,701 views: 243,368
sreko 2 days ago

Hello, I want to try to switch off the HX pro in the Otari MX80. Does somebody knows how to do? I only see a small light...

ecolleno
replies: 9 views: 1,425
DASH3348HR 2 days ago

Hi, I have 2 UA 6176s and overall I'm happy with them and love the sound I get but have a problem with getting a high enough...

Rafu
replies: 7 views: 5,212
RobertRyda 2 days ago

Moderators

Forum Tools
Search this Forum
Search this Forum :

Advanced Search