The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 Search This Forum  Search Reviews  Search Gear Database  Search Gear for sale  Search Gearslutz Go Advanced

High end

Options
Thread / Thread Starter Replies / Views Last Post

This forum is here to talk about high-end equipment and high-end production techniques/discussions. Threads that are not...

Lindell
replies: 7 views: 58,513
Whitecat 23rd January 2015

Hey guys... I'm looking for someone who can give me some specifics regarding the different circuity in the A, B, and C...

kbshearer
replies: 25 views: 1,613
yannlu 17 minutes ago

Tom Duty at the moment is 2 x SM57. https://i.imgur.com/xXTyl2f.jpg OH are Oktava mk 012- Fine to my ears SM57 on snare =...

John lennon
replies: 13 views: 458
John lennon 20 minutes ago

I started this year with new Bomber B2 ADC. Very impressed!

Mr. Bars
replies: 50 views: 2,322
cheu78 1 hour ago

Hi folk!!! I'm very curious about the Kii three speakers. They seems to be the next big things!!! Have you heard...

stamand
replies: 1,248 views: 148,223
shelterr 1 hour ago

Hey guys! After saving for a while I would like to invest in some big pieces. First let me tell you what I do : I'm an...

fredweb
replies: 0 views: 52
fredweb 2 hours ago

Today, I just plugged the Amphion One18 with two Auralic Merak mono block (Hypex UcD with Orfeo Class A module) I love this...

priko
replies: 6,277 views: 833,815
DownSideUp 2 hours ago

definitely inspired by the "Control Room thread" I was wondering if there were pictures to post of various mic'ed up...

Bobalou
replies: 4,567 views: 1,532,622
Drumsound 2 hours ago

Don't know what I really feel about this concept of a micpreamp built into the microphone. I can see the point and at the same...

gainreduction
replies: 1,460 views: 77,666
adam_f 2 hours ago

I know this may seem like beating a dead horse, but I'm looking for the most transparent ADC possible. I'm not looking for...

breakinrecords
replies: 23 views: 1,796
thomlin 2 hours ago

Hey Everyone, I'm looking to upgrade my ITB system with a dangerous 2Bus+. I'm currently running two Universal Audio Apollo 8p's...

jndittmar
replies: 2 views: 325
jndittmar 3 hours ago

Hi all, I want to experiment with re-amping some soft synths, hoping to make them sound some more interesting. Is this a...

Gigstuely
replies: 1 views: 206
Gigstuely 4 hours ago

Have you guys seen this new summing mixer/routing mixer? Looks cool, check it out; http://www.apiaudio.com/thebox.html

ppanton321
replies: 344 views: 60,213
callmelaub 4 hours ago

Good afternoon (from Amsterdam), I am thinking of adding an analog mixer to my setup. I have a few hardware synths and drum...

Gigstuely
replies: 1 views: 226
Gigstuely 4 hours ago

Hi all, I have a session in an hour, and one of my PMC twotwo 6 monitors has stopped passing audio: I've tested all wires,...

phillus
replies: 0 views: 97
phillus 4 hours ago

Happy new year to everyone After been discussing it for quite long time , some colleages told me about the benefits transfering...

Midas
replies: 52 views: 1,666
Sigma 4 hours ago

I intend to buy powered studio monitors soon. However, I've been unable to find a store in the San Francisco Bay Area where I...

Old Listener
replies: 2 views: 339
pentagon 4 hours ago

Hi, I have a pair of the Tweed Audio EQs that I've had sitting on my shelf for years. When I first got them I was given a wiring...

tomheavybeats
replies: 6 views: 520
ruffrecords 9 hours ago

I'm not a 500 series guy and I have been thinking about the API channel strip to complement my Rupert Neve Portico gear. I'm...

Jason rocks
replies: 23 views: 1,472
Jason rocks 9 hours ago

Hi All, I have had the RND 5060 for over a year now and I love it. I am just setting it up in a small studio and I have...

javamad
replies: 0 views: 124
javamad 10 hours ago

I got a pair of Dutch and Dutch 8C loudspeakers for evaluation and am most certainly buying them after working on them for the...

nomatic
replies: 83 views: 9,387
Swift Mastering 10 hours ago

I live in the UK and we have inflated prices for all things 'vintage'...sigh. I was interested to know what prices Neve...

zukan
replies: 1 views: 187
Wiggy Neve Slut 10 hours ago

Everything sounds great but the bass sounds especially great. That is not just the many high end microphones on stage but the way...

Crazy4Jazz
replies: 23 views: 767
maikol 10 hours ago

How would the high end compare on these two mics. I tried a Bock 151 and loved it. I assume the high end on the Bock 251 would...

AB3
replies: 69 views: 18,588
SEED78 13 hours ago

Hi, do you know something about the James Blake new cd?...

KIDBILL
replies: 9 views: 10,072
SEED78 13 hours ago

Today myself, wiggyneveslut and zikismastering did a little impromptu shootout between a Pulse Pultec EQP1a and an AML EZP1a. We...

Trev@Circle
replies: 76 views: 3,339
pan60 15 hours ago

I‘ve seen here some opinions like „the best tape machine ever made“ and similar about the Nagra T-audio. Now I am very...

Arseny
replies: 3 views: 233
Arseny 15 hours ago
replies: - views: -
jwh1192 21 hours ago

I´m starting a project which I want to share with all the "vintage-gearslutz" out there. The restauration of this...

Ostrong Audio
replies: 135 views: 25,201
Snoggin 22 hours ago

Hi guys - Advice I have a Manley Cardioid Reference and a Neve 1073 dpd - The manley is so hot with signal even with -10db...

karljohnson
replies: 7 views: 302
Reborn 22 hours ago

OK, folks... I know the principles, apples and oranges...Different beasts etc etc... I've had the Clariphonic for many years...

mherrane
replies: 3 views: 456
herecomesyourman 23 hours ago

Hi guys, I'm a bit new to this forum but I have already checked out a lot of threads on this forum. I also know these kind of...

RubenP
replies: 46 views: 1,364
RubenP 1 day ago

Hello, life time reader first time poster here. Not much info on the dbx 676 so i thought i share. I've had the 676 for 6...

Billytyne
replies: 3 views: 1,700
Billytyne 1 day ago

Hi Guys, I just wanted to post about a incredible Bass DI I used recently that I feel more people need to know about, because...

Farm sounds
replies: 313 views: 54,394
StevenLMorgan 1 day ago

its really simple,what is best analog to digital converter you ever heard,doesnt matter how much it cost or if its even curently...

Neodym
replies: 218 views: 28,850
herecomesyourman 1 day ago

Hey all. TL;DR: So many compressors, so little time :lol: I'll be as concise as I can: - I'm ITB bar the SilverBullet;...

b0se
replies: 75 views: 2,130
SEED78 1 day ago
replies: - views: -
John lennon 1 day ago

Shoulda, Woulda, Coulda.. I am familiar with the sound of ATC speakers and love them to bits. I am however considering if I'd...

midmost
replies: 7 views: 575
SashaGray 1 day ago

EMI RS61 Electron Tube Microphone Preamplifier V72 U47 Beatles | eBay (I'm not even going into the EMI line amps he is...

Trev@Circle
replies: 17 views: 1,125
TurboT 1 day ago

Hi..new here I would like to hear revox c278 users setups and what if any noise reduction they use. I have one of these for...

The Arborist
replies: 11 views: 437
The Arborist 1 day ago

HI, I recently got a Neve 33609C compressor. I would like to know what are your best use for it ? Any tricks and tips to...

sergioelectro
replies: 26 views: 3,708
XKAudio 1 day ago

I'm in the process of planning out a studio room/space in our new home. Meanwhile, most of my gear is impatiently awaiting music...

string6theory
replies: 13 views: 1,728
Szorn 1 day ago

Hello! I have an opportunity to buy a studer 962 for around 5k USD. I was wondering if that price reflects 2017. I did some quick...

Charlesatthediso
replies: 14 views: 1,249
Olver 1 day ago

Hi All, I'm currently using a Lexicon 300, a couple of PCM70s and PCM42's... love all 3 boxes to bits and in my opinion they...

davehall6162
replies: 5 views: 387
davehall6162 1 day ago
replies: 23 views: 3,134
Noa 1 day ago

I wonder if it's ok that my mytek input levels are so low that my synths volumed out at max output get these results: Moog...

dnbpsy
replies: 0 views: 221
dnbpsy 1 day ago

I've read a lot about these EQ's but have yet to hear one. Seems well established that a lot of people like them and describe...

u87allen
replies: 31 views: 955
jjblair 1 day ago

Hey all, I was torn between posting this in the "high end" or "newbie" groups because I'm kinda embarrassed...

MixingWizard
replies: 3 views: 314
TonyS 1 day ago

I bought a 121 a few years ago for electric guitar cab. My Fender Princetone amp sounds bright, so the 121 softens the sound...

Arseny
replies: 8 views: 617
fifthcircle 2 days ago

I have a couple of neumann gefell 582H valve mics which i want to get tested out. they did not come with a power supply or any...

snod_donkey
replies: 1 views: 195
c0rtland 2 days ago

Hey! has anyone heard the new Audeze? I was after the LCD-4 but this is just awesome for studio use: lighter, cheaper and...

DownSideUp
replies: 12 views: 986
chet.d 2 days ago

Moderators

Forum Tools
Search this Forum
Search this Forum :

Advanced Search