The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 Search This Forum  Search Reviews  Search Gear Database  Search Gear for sale  Search Gearslutz Go Advanced

Sponsored ByDPA Mics
Options
Thread / Thread Starter Replies / Views Last Post

This forum is here to talk about high-end equipment and high-end production techniques/discussions. Threads that are not...

Lindell
replies: 7 views: 66,513
Whitecat 23rd January 2015

I got a pair of Dutch and Dutch 8C loudspeakers for evaluation and am most certainly buying them after working on them for the...

nomatic
replies: 980 views: 89,386
satisfaction2009 16 minutes ago

Hi, I am looking to get a new pair of bookshelf speakers for producing, mixing and recording music. I have narrowed down my...

Chad Sterling
replies: 1 views: 130
sd270 1 hour ago

Hi everyone, I've been following you for many years but I've never written on the forum :) Now I would like to ask you for...

Rolling Stoned
replies: 44 views: 1,783
Elsapo2001 2 hours ago

I'm trying to replace the Tdif cables between my Radar 24 and my 192's. I've currently got 3 moulded cables, 1 of which is...

Foel StudioMike
replies: 2 views: 144
Foel StudioMike 3 hours ago

Hey gents, I have been following some chat by Bob Olhsson and Chris from Airwindows in another thread about dither and it...

Karloff70
replies: 627 views: 39,286
David Rick 3 hours ago

Hey guys, I'm really hoping somebody can help me with this. I have an old SSL grey face G384 compressor that I really love, but...

Empire Prod
replies: 5 views: 972
psycho_monkey 4 hours ago

If you had your choice of owning only one of these microphones for vocals, which one would you choose and why?

Woodwindy
replies: 62 views: 7,367
Spindrift 4 hours ago

The roll out was last weekend in Las Vegas. Here's the way I see...

Ty Ford
replies: 2,696 views: 462,581
ChristianN 4 hours ago

Hi all, We've put out some Chandler Limited EMI/Abbey Road Studios TG Microphone sound samples, first impressions and 'track...

adam_f
replies: 0 views: 109
adam_f 6 hours ago

Hi, Ive been mixing ITB but would like to setup a hybrid workflow. Not sure which piece I should add first. I really like the...

sounddevotion
replies: 4 views: 367
sounddevotion 7 hours ago

My SSL X-Desk recently first stopped sending signal through the channel output of Channel 4 (even when signal was coming IN to...

danoan522
replies: 3 views: 1,088
Rev.F 7 hours ago

Hello, anyone here compared PSI A21m or A17m with similarly priced ATC SCM20 or SCM12 + good amp? Differences between active and...

kominak
replies: 64 views: 8,319
pentagon 7 hours ago

Hi, I am looking for the best possible reverc for classical music to add to recordings made in rooms, that are too dry. Most oft...

SGW1
replies: 52 views: 2,978
Issadore 7 hours ago

Hi there, I have the opportunity to grab 5 units of ADR in one custom 3 U rack (power supply included).. for 2270 USD. I think...

spreadspell
replies: 2 views: 220
matucha 8 hours ago

Hi guys, I have a PCM80 hooked up digitally via SPDIF to PTHD (nothing on the analogue I/O) - I'm feeding it midi timecode in...

TommyFullzy
replies: 2 views: 131
Prodba 8 hours ago

Hi all, I'm almost finished my spare room studio. Full acoustic treatment, and stocked with high end gear. I was wondering if...

Davido
replies: 33 views: 1,253
climber 8 hours ago

Hi everyone, New to the forum and am trying to sell a Neotek Elan II 32 Channel mixing console. The console was actually used...

dholmes528
replies: 8 views: 4,773
MFR 9 hours ago

question one: Who here mics the bottom of toms as well as the top? if so, which mics do you like for the bottoms? how do you use...

knerd
replies: 25 views: 8,005
DrStrangeBeat 9 hours ago

hello guys and merry christmas about 3 years ago I bought the Neumanns 310 a. The love relationship between me and the speakers...

DeNto
replies: 12 views: 746
glymur 11 hours ago

I am sure that there is already a thread like that, but I can't find it anywhere else. I was wondering: What are your favourite...

laperlestudio
replies: 14 views: 650
Sigma 11 hours ago

Hi there, I have a AKG 414 XLII in combination with a Millennia HV3. I think it works pretty nice together. Now I'm looking...

mysputnik07
replies: 20 views: 1,454
DomiBabi 12 hours ago

My latest obsession- Tape: i want the tape option for colour - since my console is SONY/MCI-3630 and has been known to sound...

tonymite
replies: 338 views: 46,312
unfiltered420 12 hours ago

Dear Gearslutz members! I already got a really great advice from you some months ago for audio converter - for which I am...

fenon
replies: 35 views: 4,848
u87allen 12 hours ago

I had a question that, i understand, is highly subjective. I've been on the search for a new pair of monitors in the $2500/pr...

terraamb01
replies: 439 views: 73,261
dinococcus 12 hours ago

We are replacing our ADAM P33 Studio Monitors (bad amp). I am trying to determine which of these two sets of studio monitors...

Mister Billen
replies: 21 views: 3,279
Doc Mixwell 13 hours ago

With a pair of $4000 or $8000usd monitors like PMC or Dynaudio for example. Are you just paying for the parts or alot of man...

MonitorGuy.
replies: 33 views: 3,676
Morgan1563 14 hours ago

Hey Folks, I'm looking for the measurement mic and software for the Equator Q15 monitors. My understanding is these may have...

minipoodle
replies: 2 views: 252
minipoodle 15 hours ago

Hi Germ Comp users I’ve had my pair for a few months and I love them. Like the reviews say they both WOW and baffle. They are...

augustin187
replies: 5 views: 422
augustin187 16 hours ago

Let me preface by saying, I’m not a monitor expert. My monitors crapped out, and I’m wanting to upgrade. I’m leaning...

Musicncars
replies: 3 views: 307
bbindon 16 hours ago

Hi all, I am selling this mic for a friend, but.....I can't seem to find out anything about it regarding it's "when...

wallyburger
replies: 6 views: 862
matucha 17 hours ago

really colourful character compressor for vocals? I’m looking for suggestions for something that will add more vibe to some...

SEED78
replies: 225 views: 24,025
Vinylizor 17 hours ago

Hello friends! I wonder if anyone has any info about thia Raindirk mini mixer from 1974. There is very little information about...

Ted Krotkiewski
replies: 29 views: 1,881
chrisso 17 hours ago

Hi fellows! Has any of you tried both the D&R and APB Dynasonics consoles side by side? So any comparison? Which one sounds...

margusalviste
replies: 45 views: 6,677
CharlesCola 17 hours ago

Hi! Which One should i get? Been getting different ideas. Thanks for your tips.

Lorenzop
replies: 27 views: 20,909
africantigercow 17 hours ago

Anyone get one yet? Any opinions? Can't find any details on it. Considering getting one. Thanks

Mighty_Zoltan
replies: 28 views: 7,661
AndrewG 20 hours ago

FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE: * Amels And Gualtieri Team Up To Form AnaMod * * (Gillette, New Jersey, USA – January 10, 2007) -...

replies: 1,966 views: 273,666
Drumhead57 21 hours ago

I can't find any substantial reviews or videos about this mic, surprisingly. I just ordered one and all I can find are s few...

Motherpeople
replies: 79 views: 6,398
hello people 22 hours ago

Well i got my Cranesong Solaris Today. From what i hear there is a lot of detail. I tired usb and aes. Usb has a sounds a bit...

spektor
replies: 12 views: 447
spektor 1 day ago

Hey guys, I just wondered if there are any Elysia users who know the difference between the two in a 2 buss situation? I...

james090
replies: 26 views: 2,179
Aaron Marshall 1 day ago

Hi guys, I’m new in gearslutz so I’m going to introduce you my situation, so that to have your different opinions and...

J.Ballin
replies: 36 views: 1,332
cdkelly 1 day ago

Hi all, just got my H3000, it's great, as we all know, but it hums like a banshee, mechanical hum from the transformer. The lid...

wallyburger
replies: 44 views: 3,684
mart 1 day ago

Hello to everyone I’m just looking for some information about the Neve-Siemens 44 series . I’ve been deeply searching for...

Midas
replies: 3 views: 459
Midas 1 day ago

For the first time in decades I have sprayed the pre/lines on this Neve 33115 sitting in a Neve 5315. On opening them up I was...

xlon
replies: 56 views: 3,494
PAST 1 day ago

Hi and Happy New Year to all! I am a little surprised about the lack of discussions regarding Hedd Audio studio monitors while...

mantovibe
replies: 15 views: 991
Tonymia 1 day ago

Hi, I am looking for a (2 Channel) Vintage alternative for the expensive Fairchild 670. On my research i found the following...

Michael_
replies: 16 views: 1,249
Michael_ 1 day ago

LISSON GROVE TUBE COMPRESSOR BACK IN...

Kevlar
replies: 93 views: 12,160
Duke Zeibert 1 day ago

So the red nail polish paint on the back of The PCB is unmolested, so I don’t think this mic has ever been worked on. However...

jml designs
replies: 10 views: 625
WorldPowerLabs 1 day ago

Doing a lot of recording and mixing these days outside of my own studio, and have been slowly building up my 500 series. Anyone...

TheMegaMan
replies: 25 views: 2,835
explorer 1 day ago

Which gear would you suggest people?

saken
replies: 50 views: 2,498
UGP 1 day ago

Been a working my butt off throwing a birthday party for my 10 year old daughter. I locked my studio doors before the party...

Tonymia
replies: 6 views: 671
Tonymia 1 day ago

Moderators

Forum Tools
Search this Forum
Search this Forum :

Advanced Search