The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 Search This Forum  Search Reviews  Search Gear Database  Search Gear for sale  Search Gearslutz Go Advanced

High end

Sponsored ByDPA Mics
Options
Thread / Thread Starter Replies / Views Last Post

This forum is here to talk about high-end equipment and high-end production techniques/discussions. Threads that are not...

Lindell
replies: 7 views: 63,750
Whitecat 23rd January 2015

Hello fellow GS! I'm in interested in hearing anyone's experience using the Antelope 10MX with an Apogee Symphony MKII...

secondruleis
replies: 5 views: 113
jjblair 4 minutes ago

I started this year with new Bomber B2 ADC. Very impressed!

Mr. Bars
replies: 245 views: 17,762
Vox66 6 minutes ago

Hello Neumann / Sennheiser Neumann, Sennheiser or anyone else can you please post detailed videos,Photographs anything which we...

terrysound
replies: 861 views: 54,459
jjblair 20 minutes ago

This has probably been discussed a thousand times before, but I wanted to get a fresh view on the matter: ATC SCM ASL PRO 110 vs...

Emanuel23
replies: 0 views: 5
Emanuel23 38 minutes ago

Hi Guys, I recently purchased a 3d simulator Roland RSS 8048 which is yet to arrive. It's the ridiculously large 6U and...

kikumotoallstars
replies: 17 views: 1,568
Phaseland 40 minutes ago

Hi all, I am borrowing/eventually buying a friend’s summing unit and I love what it has brought to my mixes. Mellows the top...

andrew montreal
replies: 7 views: 664
CPhoenix 1 hour ago

Hi, I was wondering, how would you describe the Neotek Elite II or Elan II sound? (I know, always difficult to describe a...

Kurt Enslein
replies: 18 views: 3,446
Brent Hahn 2 hours ago

Have you guys seen this new summing mixer/routing mixer? Looks cool, check it out; http://www.apiaudio.com/thebox.html

ppanton321
replies: 410 views: 69,015
ShadowAMD 3 hours ago

Hey Folks- I know there was a lot of interest but not a lot of discussion about these in terms of comparison. I know that I...

bink
replies: 2 views: 200
bink 3 hours ago

Hi everyone, Im really intriuged by the spectrasonics 611 complimiter. Complimiters — SPECTRA 1964 Its designed to be placed...

Subsonic1
replies: 0 views: 105
Subsonic1 4 hours ago

I want to bi-amp my Apogee Divas using an external electronic (analog) crossover. ( I don't want to use DSP and DON'T want to...

iansr
replies: 10 views: 260
AlexK 4 hours ago

Let's see some of those listening, mixing or mastering control rooms that utilize both ITB *AND* OTB (IE outboard gear, tape...

NathanEldred
replies: 9 views: 1,016
kdsonestudios 4 hours ago

Today, I just plugged the Amphion One18 with two Auralic Merak mono block (Hypex UcD with Orfeo Class A module) I love this...

priko
replies: 6,722 views: 916,128
Emanuel23 4 hours ago

I got a pair of Dutch and Dutch 8C loudspeakers for evaluation and am most certainly buying them after working on them for the...

nomatic
replies: 321 views: 32,053
nomatic 5 hours ago

Long time lurker here. I visit GS on (almost) a daily basis. Thank you so much in advance for your advice! I’m an...

FretlessFury
replies: 8 views: 424
hughshouse 6 hours ago

After 6 long years of blasting my Barefoot MM27's for 10-18 hours a day, my left channel just gave out right during a super...

nikkei
replies: 17 views: 5,643
dickiefunk 7 hours ago

definitely inspired by the "Control Room thread" I was wondering if there were pictures to post of various mic'ed up...

Bobalou
replies: 4,732 views: 1,583,694
zinzin 8 hours ago

Summer NAMM 18: Sphere Eclipse Alpha 2 | no droolinghooppie

mikeyman
replies: 9 views: 1,022
the fxs 11 hours ago

So, I have been offered a 414 BULS at a fair price and I'm ready to pull the trigger, but I'm having some reservations as I've...

Koolaidjammer
replies: 11 views: 725
deedeeyeah 11 hours ago

Hi all, There is no mention on Gearslutz of this product yet (Aurora Audio GTP1 and GTP2). There are listings on vintage king...

Ari88
replies: 3 views: 379
cheu78 11 hours ago

I am looking to get a new vocal mic and am thinking about the Beesneez Oliver. It seems beautifully built and the reviews I’ve...

Koolaidjammer
replies: 2 views: 327
foldback 11 hours ago

Just wondering, why these mics are not more widely talked about here...I have 2 Black Pearls and they are my goto mics for many...

mherrane
replies: 21 views: 2,595
Martin Kantola 12 hours ago

Hi all! I have a Chandler Limited REDD mic here at the moment, and am having a lot of fun experimenting with it and putting it...

Kroc
replies: 312 views: 16,136
chessparov2.0 14 hours ago

So, I have had a hybrid mix setup for about 3 years, now. I made a mix system consisting of a Chandler Mini Mixer and an...

StringMike
replies: 101 views: 9,750
127Riot 15 hours ago

Heyo, I acquired an IBIS eq about six months ago and it's a great EQ, however I produce electronic music and would love...

antiguru
replies: 13 views: 701
loji 20 hours ago

the new manley silver looks really nice. Anyone try it? Good for vocals or instruments, Acoustic guitar? electric...

acupunk
replies: 31 views: 2,663
dirker 21 hours ago

Hey slutz, Lately I've been tempted about making a big switch to an SSL Matrix. Right now I'm mostly in the box, with a bunch...

timtoonz
replies: 23 views: 4,385
NoEgo 1 day ago
replies: - views: -
crosscutred 1 day ago

Well, I've finally made it to the High End forum... after 16 years of being on a tight budget, I've finally splurged. I've been...

CPhoenix
replies: 21 views: 1,254
CPhoenix 1 day ago

I've been researching which chassis to get, I've been using a loaner Radial Six Pack. Last night a buddy of mine let me borrow...

Agno
replies: 45 views: 2,664
DrAudiospecific 1 day ago

Helios

Helios poll: 1. What is your favorite Helios gear and from what era? 2. What are your favorite uses for it (EQ-1 if you...

concentric
replies: 240 views: 38,508
shebsen 1 day ago

Hellow there, I'd like to know whether there is a noticeable difference between either of the following ssl eqs: - ssl x...

atticmike
replies: 8 views: 3,967
psykostx 1 day ago

Any tech heads out there that could help me speculate what might have made the 48v phantom go down on this pre amp? Its a...

andypick68
replies: 0 views: 214
andypick68 1 day ago

Last week a friend took the -i must say- impressive JBL LSR 708i to my mix room and i liked it a lot. I felt i could take good...

Hansest
replies: 220 views: 30,079
Jantex 1 day ago

Hey all, Anyone having news about Gunter Wagner ? Still active ? Thanks!

Mgr
replies: 7 views: 565
Mgr 1 day ago

I bought a Neve 1073 DPX a year ago and my all studio furniture is angled. After a few months the lower preamp started to fail...

Wakena2003
replies: 20 views: 987
mart 1 day ago

Here's the deal. I want sphere preamps. I have had the privilege of sitting in front of one in Atlanta a few times. I know the...

Jeff.calcaska
replies: 51 views: 7,172
the fxs 1 day ago

I feel like my new Manley Ref C is distorting too easily on vocals, does anyone else have this problem, or is this normal? I can...

marluck
replies: 8 views: 466
shalimo 1 day ago

Ok.. so I'm likely going to have to mic up a harp player at my house in the next few weeks as I am replacing the VST harp part in...

Odey
replies: 18 views: 9,999
thismercifulfate 1 day ago

Hi, I just picked up a used Revox B77 tape deck and I'm looking to have it calibrated. Does anyone know where to find a...

jessem
replies: 8 views: 968
researchtriangle 1 day ago

Is it the converters that make it so good?

redddog
replies: 531 views: 53,938
johnnyz 1 day ago

Hi, I really like the sound of the Lexicon PCM80, I'm into long ambient washes, 10 secs or more. The 80 does this with ease and...

wallyburger
replies: 8 views: 1,633
deedeeyeah 1 day ago
kakao 1 day ago
elegentdrum 1 day ago

Hi gearslutz community, I am willing to purchase one of these preamps. I´m aiming towards a more colored sound. At the moment...

___GLM___
replies: 57 views: 5,091
hellohead 1 day ago

This is my first post on the forum, but I've been visiting for years and greatly appreciate the input from this...

RayHeath
replies: 276 views: 9,656
deedeeyeah 1 day ago

I’m wondering if anyone does anything wild with a compressor’s sidechain insert. Not the regular old eqing the send and...

augustin187
replies: 15 views: 729
jtienhaara 2 days ago

I am considering buying an Mytek Stereo 192 ADC to connect it via ADAT to an RME Digiface (ADAT interface). However I am not sure...

Plsmk
replies: 6 views: 522
Earcatcher 2 days ago

Im considering buying an Eventide H9000, but im more into drum and bass/idm/techno sort of thing, and all the usage I see from...

megatech7
replies: 8 views: 535
oldgearguy 2 days ago

Hi clockslutz, Sorry to beat an almost dead horse but here goes. I'm sending audio and clock from my Rosetta 200 through...

dashamu
replies: 9 views: 2,342
jfaudio 2 days ago

Moderators

Forum Tools
Search this Forum
Search this Forum :

Advanced Search