The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 All  This Forum  Reviews  Gear Database  Gear for sale     Latest  Trending
Options
Thread / Thread Starter Replies / Views Last Post

This forum is here to talk about high-end equipment and high-end production techniques/discussions. Threads that are not...

Lindell
replies: 7 views: 70,134
Whitecat 23rd January 2015

Well I'm posting here because I believe if its Chandler gear it's High End. The mic comes packed in its own wood case in a box...

bzone
replies: 252 views: 17,496
chessparov2.0 9 minutes ago

definitely inspired by the "Control Room thread" I was wondering if there were pictures to post of various mic'ed up...

Bobalou
replies: 5,026 views: 1,665,330
Drumsound 11 minutes ago

I'm wondering what tape machine could give that nice gluey, compressed tape sound, everybody loves at a reasonable size? Ampex...

axelhuber
replies: 664 views: 17,781
12tone 1 hour ago

Purchasing a api 2448 , on the fence on weather i should do automation or not,i will be using it with a radar,so automation would...

johnnyz
replies: 12 views: 814
mark714 1 hour ago

Good morning everyone, I'm still trying to choose the converter, considering that it is likely that in the future I will...

Rolling Stoned
replies: 3 views: 667
Noctambulant 3 hours ago

Hello, all I been wondering. I am using myteks x8 for my summing rig. Using the pad 2 qes for my print. And also a cranesong...

spektor
replies: 2 views: 448
spektor 4 hours ago

Hi everyone , this is my first post on this forum so hoping to make it a daily thing because this site its awesome Anyway,...

Rathnhake
replies: 60 views: 2,073
themiracle 7 hours ago

Looking for the best mic stands...For rack toms specifically. cost is not an issue, any suggestions would be helpful. I have the...

6_Three
replies: 54 views: 2,592
RayHeath 7 hours ago

My gut says no, but my lust says yes. I am finally building out my little studio in an old log house we bought a few years ago. I...

TheHolyMountain
replies: 162 views: 8,340
xmission 7 hours ago

I've been using so different summing mixers for a long time at the commercial studios and , time to build my own studio has come....

Cordis
replies: 5 views: 981
seedee701 7 hours ago

Hi to all of you How does IZ radar converters stand-up sonically sound wise compared to today's converters. Has anyone done...

terrysound
replies: 26 views: 2,138
siddhu 8 hours ago

Hey guys, We going through some major updates and I've set aside $65k for the console. The two that have bubbled up to the top...

Bgbari
replies: 171 views: 20,264
TheLastByte 8 hours ago

I got a pair of Dutch and Dutch 8C loudspeakers for evaluation and am most certainly buying them after working on them for the...

nomatic
replies: 1,352 views: 138,983
Earcatcher 8 hours ago

Hello!Anybody has "hiss" problems with sE RNR1 and Universal Audio LA-610 preamp?I have a RME FireWire 800 , i...

cmartins10
replies: 26 views: 4,213
Earcatcher 8 hours ago

Hello fellow slutz, I currently own 2 Sennheiser MKH 800 Twin microphones, and I really enjoy them. I'm doing mainly...

Julian J. Ludwig
replies: 2 views: 398
fred2bern 8 hours ago

Hey, I know this could be a ridiculous notion but anything is possible:). So has anyone done a shoot out or can compare. For...

ejsongs
replies: 45 views: 8,325
TheLastByte 9 hours ago

I'd like to know what all your favorite/recommended 8-channel preamps are. I'm not necessarily going to purchase one now, but...

rosewood123
replies: 33 views: 3,726
jacktiki411 9 hours ago

Was going to order a new Aurora Stinger when I early found that they have been discontinued. This was due to noise issues related...

2cthetruth
replies: 19 views: 3,234
Geoff_T 10 hours ago

Hello all, I use the Chandler Mini Rack Mixer for my summing needs, however I'm very curious how the new Electrodyne Summing...

jumpcut sound
replies: 4 views: 755
gfunny72 10 hours ago

Years ago was over at a friends studio and he pulls out this huge red piece of gear labeled a VT-15! I was like what the hell is...

ChuckyGold
replies: 63 views: 3,588
9xSound 13 hours ago

Hey guys, as the title suggests, I am looking for a mic preamp that does not color the sound, has a high gain level even for a...

producerxtr
replies: 74 views: 2,557
scorpiwoman 13 hours ago

There seems to be little discussion about this interface, with just a couple of comments that they are supposed to be below par...

richgilb
replies: 35 views: 6,180
mikeymg123 14 hours ago

Does anyone have some user feedback About the coil audio mic pre's? The 286 and the CA70's?

acupunk
replies: 102 views: 11,429
Udi Koomran 16 hours ago

Seems like 3 brands keep popping up: Crane Song, Grace & Dangerous. With Crane Song & Grace it's always the Avocet(IIa)...

aremos
replies: 32 views: 2,080
deedeeyeah 17 hours ago

I realize best is almost always a relative term. Particualry with regard to character pieces. Like the age old question who of...

Palermo
replies: 118 views: 7,507
Aquiin 19 hours ago

What can you tell me about these beauties ? Do they sound as good as they look ? Maintenance ? How much are they going for...

Lectra
replies: 43 views: 22,311
gyraf 20 hours ago

SSL Sigma

I am a prospective buyer of this and this is very new product which I don't fully understand yet so I guess having a dedicated...

aramism
replies: 1,404 views: 201,870
[email protected] 21 hours ago

Which is best and why? For toms, snare, kick, etc. comments?

AB3
replies: 38 views: 19,403
Alex Kretov 1 day ago

Lets see those pictures of your ATC beauties!! Also anybody got the new tweeters for the 25s yet?

callmelaub
replies: 49 views: 8,816
TheBrightSide 1 day ago

So I work ITB with a few hardware synths making electronic music I ´ve been thinking I want something Neve, something Sowter,...

XAXAU
replies: 2 views: 611
XAXAU 1 day ago

Hey gents, I have been following some chat by Bob Olhsson and Chris from Airwindows in another thread about dither and it...

Karloff70
replies: 909 views: 59,705
morfi 1 day ago

Mainly for pop and RnB. I'm not sure I want really stale, or clean sound but I don't want the grungy neve-esq sound, although I...

JblKid95
replies: 154 views: 15,455
JblKid95 1 day ago

hi, I have the SSL Fusion along with some other outboard gear.. I just ordered the Dangerous Music Liaison. my question is: In...

mnawara
replies: 3 views: 684
mnawara 1 day ago

I could not find too much info on my questions on the comparison of the two. A. Are the knobs any bigger or more spread out on...

Jason rocks
replies: 56 views: 8,571
augustusarnone 1 day ago

Coil Audio

My favourite and fattest tube pre amps are made by Coil. I just wondered why people don't rave about them more. I've never...

Paul_G
replies: 74 views: 5,470
fromthepuggle 1 day ago

The roll out was last weekend in Las Vegas. Here's the way I see...

Ty Ford
replies: 2,833 views: 476,274
Fleaman 1 day ago

Looking to compare 'Swiss Army Knife' compressors, not as a 'do it all' solution, but for what they can do that other compressors...

fromthepuggle
replies: 0 views: 795
fromthepuggle 1 day ago

I'm curious to know how many ADAM S3X-H users have had a rattle problem? For example, the pair I'm using now, the right monitor...

The MPCist
replies: 340 views: 56,135
JblKid95 1 day ago

Not sure if this thread goes in "So much gear so little time" or "High end" so mods, move it if there's a...

ionian
replies: 29 views: 1,680
Labs 1 day ago

Hey guys, I've been thinking about upgrading or rather sidegrading from the Spectre S8's I have atm which I got slightly before...

Nicked_Wicked
replies: 64 views: 16,550
Aid Idealismus 1 day ago

Hi, Please read only the bold text if you don't want to read my long thread :) I would like to upgrade my speakers. What I'm...

ozonepaul
replies: 8 views: 745
ozonepaul 1 day ago

Hi guys, I've been on Focal Trios for nearly 4 years (I got them when they came out), and I'm looking to upgrade my mons. I...

Tsuko G.
replies: 2 views: 755
Glenn Bucci 1 day ago

Hi guys, I was wondering if it was mandatory to have a multi band compression like the SMC2B on your mastering comp ? Or...

EmilEchal
replies: 5 views: 857
EmilEchal 1 day ago

Hello guys, I have searched the forums extensively but the results are a bit all over the place. So I would appreciate it if you...

producerxtr
replies: 15 views: 988
legato 1 day ago

I’m planning to pick up a pair of BAE 1073D’s and was wondering if anyone has experience with using this pre in an API...

lm183902
replies: 2 views: 814
pan60 1 day ago

For me the Retro 2a3 makes me smile everytime I go from bypassed to in. And the mod that Black Lion audio did to my 192 Sent...

ROCKER STUDIOS
replies: 902 views: 154,438
v00d00ppl 2 days ago
replies: - views: -
Synpatico 2 days ago

Looks like Shadow Hills has another creation to lust over. Shadow Hills Industries Dual Vandergraph Fully Discrete Stereo...

Matchless1069
replies: 158 views: 70,987
cat alley 2 days ago

Today, I just plugged the Amphion One18 with two Auralic Merak mono block (Hypex UcD with Orfeo Class A module) I love this...

priko
replies: 7,108 views: 1,036,624
mpr 2 days ago

I'm sure the subject's been beat to death but I couldn't find the info for some reason so I'm posting this hoping for a simple...

dbjp
replies: 34 views: 16,047
Geoff_T 2 days ago

Moderators

Forum Tools
Search this Forum
Search this Forum :

Advanced Search