The No.1 Website for Pro Audio

Supported By TransAudio Group
Options
Thread / Thread Starter Replies / Views Last Post

This forum is here to talk about high-end equipment and high-end production techniques/discussions. Threads that are not...

Lindell
replies: 7 views: 83,270
Whitecat 23rd January 2015

Just saw this post on Instagram! If it's not new to some of you, it's new to me! Just figured I'd share it for those...

SupaMixKing
replies: 440 views: 30,872
Mike Caffrey 3 minutes ago

The roll out was last weekend in Las Vegas. Here's the way I see...

Ty Ford
replies: 2,961 views: 501,807
jeremy.c. 18 minutes ago

Is Serban mixing all itb or is he using some outboard? What plugins is he using? Someone has to know something about his...

erike123
replies: 1,932 views: 240,216
dandeurloo 50 minutes ago

For me the Retro 2a3 makes me smile everytime I go from bypassed to in. And the mod that Black Lion audio did to my 192 Sent...

ROCKER STUDIOS
replies: 1,049 views: 185,866
drBill 1 hour ago

Its just hilarious!!..81 and 82, 51,53, 55 and 66, V, VR, 88R. All of them were six figures when new. You need EE chops or a...

UKMK00
replies: 87 views: 3,712
Avatar for Pinebox Studio Services
Pinebox Studio Services 1 hour ago

So, I really love the SM9s but for tracking and "fun" (especially unmastered) playback, they don't go loud enough for...

tstu102
replies: 6 views: 2,082
nursedaniel 1 hour ago

My gut says no, but my lust says yes. I am finally building out my little studio in an old log house we bought a few years ago. I...

TheHolyMountain
replies: 891 views: 65,202
chessparov2.0 3 hours ago

Which would you pick and why?

Crazy4Jazz
replies: 1 views: 62
Skip Burrows 4 hours ago

Apologies if this is an EXTREMELY amateur question, but I’ve been obsessing over demos of 251s and 251 clones. Every single...

TheRealGrimm
replies: 32 views: 851
tkaitkai 5 hours ago

I just installed a Dynaudio 9s into my system, it pairs beautifully with my 15 year old Dynaudio BM15a's. My room is well...

Sharp11
replies: 0 views: 54
Sharp11 5 hours ago

Maybe (probably) this belongs in the moan zone, but I'm tired of looking up some 20-30 year old piece of outboard gear and be...

TYT756
replies: 81 views: 2,336
elegentdrum 5 hours ago

Hello everyone, Long time lurker, first time poster. So basically i'm in the market for a pair of Km84's for some guitar...

leebanana
replies: 2 views: 132
elegentdrum 5 hours ago

Is it still a fact that most non-hobby studios are running Pro-Tools and every engineer needs to know Pro-Tools, or are some of...

drockfresh
replies: 305 views: 11,635
Flippy Floppy 5 hours ago

I was clearing out my loft today and found this Microtech Gefell UM70 MV692. I must have bought it in the late 1990s and...

trubshaw
replies: 11 views: 524
blaugruen7 7 hours ago

Just a quick post... Y’all should definitely buy one of these immediately. I have STAs, LA2As... I have lots... BUT,...

bgood
replies: 26 views: 1,622
b0se 7 hours ago

I am looking a top tube mic pre that is smooth, big, not too tubey, clean, detailed,...you know all the good stuff. I have...

Bmtblader
replies: 201 views: 26,085
roger 8 hours ago

Hi can anyone tell me if the Merging gear is only suited to Classical/Orchestral music. I can’t seem to find anyone mentioning...

Spinatra
replies: 11 views: 488
Spinatra 9 hours ago

Sorry if this is redundant. I would suspect this has been asked before countless times but nothing came up in my search....thanks

fender4593
replies: 1,235 views: 251,143
drBill 9 hours ago

This was surprisingly hard to find any info on. Now, I realize this question is highly subjective, but are there any specific...

BMXnotFix
replies: 12 views: 370
Bassmankr 10 hours ago

there’s a thread on here with a very similar title, but it’s a couple years old and I wanted to see if anyone’s had the...

chinnagogue
replies: 16 views: 661
cheu78 11 hours ago

I'm wondering what tape machine could give that nice gluey, compressed tape sound, everybody loves at a reasonable size? Ampex...

axelhuber
replies: 700 views: 27,671
ardis 11 hours ago

If anyone ever wondered what midrange drivers Barefoot use in their MM27, I accidentally found them...

SashaGray
replies: 29 views: 2,819
DerekGarten 12 hours ago

Does anyone know of anybody making or restoring the old style Neumann microphone boxes? The ones covered in grey or beige tolex...

pjcartwright
replies: 6 views: 205
crille_mannen 12 hours ago

Hello Everyone, So I'm upgrading my monitoring situation at my studio. I have been using JBL LSR 305s at my home studio for...

sentimiento
replies: 6 views: 386
rosewood123 12 hours ago

I posted this already in GTRs, but nobody has replied. Sorry to...

camacozie
replies: 0 views: 76
camacozie 13 hours ago
replies: - views: -
m03 13 hours ago

I know that it’s possible to write channel cuts (mutes) on and off while making an automation recording on the Soundcraft...

filmcomposer
replies: 1 views: 117
filmcomposer 13 hours ago

Looking to see if anyone has experience with both of these mics and can provide some feedback and opinion. I'm looking for a...

packermans4
replies: 69 views: 6,703
toledo3 13 hours ago

Hello friends. I want to make some reasonable investment in high quality digital processing. Most of all I'm interested in...

Mr. Bars
replies: 11 views: 2,329
MRSEED 14 hours ago

Don't know what I really feel about this concept of a micpreamp built into the microphone. I can see the point and at the same...

gainreduction
replies: 1,824 views: 161,057
b0se 15 hours ago

Shoulda, Woulda, Coulda.. I am familiar with the sound of ATC speakers and love them to bits. I am however considering if I'd...

midmost
replies: 35 views: 11,820
ezrashanti 15 hours ago

Looking for a tube preamp to complement my solid state selection (primarily for vocals) and wondering if anyone can help me...

kaleida
replies: 67 views: 4,632
Doc Mixwell 16 hours ago

Hello! I have the opportunity to purchase a single used Genelec 1032a monitor for $300 dollars. Other than checking my mixes...

dmac660
replies: 10 views: 291
MIKEHARRIS 18 hours ago

I've been using my DT770 Pros (80 ohm) for years. I love their neutrality and clarity. My only complaints have their quietness...

TikkoRome
replies: 9 views: 446
mnawara 21 hours ago

HI guys,anyone owner of that cool gear? Kahayan Pro-Audio Any comments? Thank You

angel72bg
replies: 11 views: 3,494
RABE 22 hours ago

Anyone have this by any chance? Modular Channel Stereo — OVERSTAYER Recording Equipment, Inc. I think it’s kind...

gsilbers
replies: 327 views: 46,345
Bounce 1 day ago

I had a question that, i understand, is highly subjective. I've been on the search for a new pair of monitors in the $2500/pr...

terraamb01
replies: 462 views: 107,675
HoveringBit 1 day ago

On the Neumann website you can find this: The digital Neumann microphone technology (Solution-D) will no longer be part of the...

Clemens Schleiwies
replies: 92 views: 5,877
nkf 1 day ago

Hey guys, i was wondering if anybody has the same problem as i do. my right MM27 Gen 2 releases an loud clicking noise while...

etnik
replies: 2 views: 221
etnik 1 day ago

Got a chance to have a first look at the Monotor. We've been waiting for a worthy solution to get a good headphone option in our...

Hamburg58
replies: 129 views: 32,493
audiofunken 1 day ago

Ok, i need just one GREAT tracking (only) compressor to cover both male and females (Genre: Rap/R&B/Pop).. i will be doing...

gmedy
replies: 43 views: 6,766
crille_mannen 1 day ago

I'll be completely honest with you. I spent quite a lot of time searching for information on what would be the ideal...

OrphicTrench
replies: 8 views: 367
OrphicTrench 1 day ago

Is anyone here familiar with using the Soundcraft DC2000 console? It’s taken me a while to fathom this in-line desk. I’m...

filmcomposer
replies: 0 views: 85
filmcomposer 1 day ago

I’ve an in-line Soundcraft DC2000 mixing console, with ‘Channel’ faders for Line-in and automated ‘Monitor’ faders for...

filmcomposer
replies: 6 views: 433
filmcomposer 1 day ago

Hey all! I'm trying to find schematics for this Neve side car I have a studio tech helping me to fix. It come from a 51...

mucainsane
replies: 8 views: 1,101
studiochap 1 day ago

is martin birch still around doing records? just listened to neon knights again. DIO's sick! arty Dms Recording Studio -...

dude24man
replies: 76 views: 19,007
vasylek 1 day ago

Currently using a Burl B2 for 2 channels of AD (tracking) and a Crane Song Avocet IIA for monitoring DA...looking at ways to...

mikoo69
replies: 0 views: 113
mikoo69 1 day ago

Anyone know what’s going on at black lion? Their single neve and api Preamps are discontinued!?

christube
replies: 13 views: 695
Ward Pike 1 day ago

Hi people. In a few days im going to buy D&R Orion X 32/64 in-line with patchbay for a very nice price (i attached the...

tex viler
replies: 16 views: 633
Thomachine 1 day ago

Hey guys, I can't find much on the Telefunken USA U47. What is your opinion on it? How does it compare to the real deal

joebuck
replies: 94 views: 12,319
DougS 1 day ago

Moderators

Forum Tools
Search this Forum
Search this Forum :

Advanced Search