The No.1 Website for Pro Audio

Supported By TransAudio Group
Options
Announcement: Black Friday/Cyber Week 2020 Whitecat
27th November 2020 Views: 802
Views: 802
27th November 2020
Thread / Thread Starter Replies / Views Last Post

This forum is here to talk about high-end equipment and high-end production techniques/discussions. Threads that are not...

Lindell
replies: 7 views: 84,849
Whitecat 23rd January 2015

Hey guys, check this out https://en-de.neumann.com/ma-1 "Dear audio professionals, home recording enthusiasts, musicians...

Husky Squad
replies: 9 views: 840
deedeeyeah 14 minutes ago

tl;dr: Selling my 2006-built API A2D (replacing this with better conversion); but I love the API pre flavor. What should I...

paulwall
replies: 13 views: 437
theglow 43 minutes ago

I just moved into a house with a detached garage and I'm working with a contractor/studio designer to have it converted into a...

homespunaudio
replies: 23 views: 1,279
nil hartman 44 minutes ago

Is Serban mixing all itb or is he using some outboard? What plugins is he using? Someone has to know something about his...

erike123
replies: 2,169 views: 289,675
sircuit 49 minutes ago

Hey guys! I am trying to do a big test and review of several high end monitors in my studio.Barefoot mm27 gen1 and gen2, Pmc...

Audiovisjon
replies: 3,711 views: 1,061,447
sax512 1 hour ago

My gut says no, but my lust says yes. I am finally building out my little studio in an old log house we bought a few years ago. I...

TheHolyMountain
replies: 969 views: 76,281
Kronos147 1 hour ago

Hi guys, I have the money in my account, and I am just one phone call away from ordering a Bricasti M7. I do a lot of jazz...

OwensDrumming
replies: 131 views: 7,644
shamelesssounds 1 hour ago

Hi all, First post here, been lurking for a few years but finally posting, hope I'm posting in the right category Just got...

orangewill
replies: 0 views: 37
orangewill 2 hours ago

Hello, I'm loving the EQ of my Isa215 but they are getting on in years so I'm put off with getting another second hand one. So...

TSM
replies: 0 views: 44
TSM 2 hours ago

SSL Sigma

I am a prospective buyer of this and this is very new product which I don't fully understand yet so I guess having a dedicated...

aramism
replies: 1,859 views: 258,578
Jdee 3 hours ago

Hello. I have a small home studio in a professionally treated room. The room is 5.3m long, 4.1m wide with 2.6m tall...

GibsonLP
replies: 16 views: 597
Yamaoka86 3 hours ago

I need to add another channel to my home studio. Have three as listed below. Have worked with the Shelford and liked it but not...

Chakulan
replies: 5 views: 250
AndrewG 4 hours ago

Hi friends, I have an opportunity to buy a LYREC TR 533 24 track machine. It was manufactured in 1986 and according to the...

hally
replies: 9 views: 370
Drumsound 5 hours ago

I’ve been looking at UA 1176 Tube tech cl1b Distressor El8 Urei La2a I will be using it mostly for gain management when...

Jethro
replies: 13 views: 377
ade2 5 hours ago

You slutz know what I'm talkin bout - that piece of gear you just got tired of, etc.. and decided to sell it for one reason or...

UpNSmoke
replies: 185 views: 20,510
Spindrift 7 hours ago

Only noticed this now from a Facebook post last July. The comment is in reference to a photo of an old Neumann U47...

maestro
replies: 21 views: 882
jjblair 8 hours ago

GS Friends, I have a Portico 5012 and it has developed noise (hum) in one of the channels. I have changed out mic wires and mics...

desertnight
replies: 0 views: 64
desertnight 9 hours ago
replies: - views: -
Blaine Misner 11 hours ago

I have had my ATC 25A’s for the better part of a decade and couldn’t be happier, however I recently changed rooms in my...

PROVIDENCE MUSIC
replies: 5 views: 425
PROVIDENCE MUSIC 11 hours ago

$4,000. for 8 channels that was must have on high end broadcast applications yesterday. At $500. per channel a boat load of these...

hughshouse
replies: 3 views: 1,748
Bassmankr 12 hours ago

I've lately started to think that digitally controlled analog gear is the future of mixing...At least for me. I have a hybrid...

mherrane
replies: 8 views: 1,197
ashmundo 12 hours ago
replies: - views: -
Bassmankr 12 hours ago

Can someone that has used both please tell me the advantages of each for both mixing and mastering? Which one translates better?

Nusqool Audio
replies: 3 views: 233
Nusqool Audio 13 hours ago

I am stoked! My Zerotronics MINI-LE spring reverb shipped today and I can't wait to get it! It is an extremely limited edition...

trustyjim
replies: 35 views: 5,447
Moondog007 13 hours ago

Seriously considering some 500 stuff. I have nothing as yet, so I am going to ask some of you to point me in the right direction....

Jeff Hayat
replies: 361 views: 74,971
acidrecords 15 hours ago

Hi Guys! I've been using the HEDD Type 20s for 18 months but I am considering upgrading to PSIs. My main incentives are for a...

ashmundo
replies: 4 views: 201
ashmundo 15 hours ago

Looking to get a nice sounding LDC gonna be running it through a voxbox. I’ve narrowed it down to the Chandler TG or the Soyuz...

ibnxmahdi
replies: 7 views: 539
StevenLMorgan 16 hours ago

So I decided to go down this rabbit hole...to find the ultimate chain for recording guitar direct with the intent to re-amp...

Vatraxos
replies: 32 views: 1,100
din 17 hours ago

What’s up I use both 1176 and la2a (hardware) simultaneously while tracking. Sometimes in different order depending on the...

mpcsauce
replies: 14 views: 1,519
hello people 18 hours ago

Guys, I would like a help from those who understand SSL. If the IN button of the image section is not pressed (see photo),...

gilmanoel
replies: 1 views: 158
gilmanoel 18 hours ago

Hi, I'm looking for some advice for recapping more then 32 Harrison 32C channel strips! Panasonic FC vs Elna SIMIC II, nichicon...

Twosounds
replies: 5 views: 228
Telefunk 18 hours ago

So who's got an Overstayer MAS in their arsenal? What are your thoughts? Any tips? I just got one and been playing with it. It...

auralart
replies: 116 views: 18,726
flipnaut 19 hours ago

I have a Warm Audio WA73EQ it is 1073 clone. I consider it a good preamp, but if I wanted to add something that was more...

Peter Pav
replies: 70 views: 2,591
Ordinary World 19 hours ago

Hi gearslutz community, I am willing to purchase one of these preamps. I´m aiming towards a more colored sound. At the moment...

___GLM___
replies: 76 views: 15,921
thenoodle 19 hours ago

Yesterday I received my DN780 (+remote), which I have bought on eBay... The sound / reverb of this puppy is really awesome, any...

FULL-DUPLEX
replies: 13 views: 5,641
Remoteness 20 hours ago

Hey, I picked up a Rupert Neve Master Buss Processor On eBay today for 2,750 (good deal?) anyways.. Currently I’m using an...

bleep
replies: 0 views: 107
bleep 20 hours ago

I recently acquired a pair of these. Active Mk2’s. I have to say that I am absolutely horrified how terrible the low end...

Benny Hill
replies: 90 views: 7,524
loji 21 hours ago

Oh dear, so I think I've found the weak point in this product... Today I took out the cable from my headphone amp (RME...

DaveyJones
replies: 0 views: 107
DaveyJones 22 hours ago
replies: 25 views: 3,616
biam 1 day ago

I have a pair of ME Geithain RL933k. Just now I heard a small popping noise and the LED light on the monitor turned from green to...

maestro
replies: 7 views: 455
maestro 1 day ago

this is a bit of fun research. at the moment I am making great progress with the design of a passive mastering EQ. the thread...

peter sikking
replies: 42 views: 1,455
aliparla 1 day ago

Sorry if this is redundant. I would suspect this has been asked before countless times but nothing came up in my search....thanks

fender4593
replies: 1,398 views: 277,193
JSchlomo 1 day ago

I recently purchased a new 4038 ribbon mic from a local dealer.  I just tried it for the first time today on an acoustic guitar...

jthom
replies: 3 views: 196
Dr. Jule 1 day ago

Today, I just plugged the Amphion One18 with two Auralic Merak mono block (Hypex UcD with Orfeo Class A module) I love this...

priko
replies: 8,402 views: 1,284,630
Moreisless 1 day ago

Got to demo the V2108: great speakers for me, for producing and mixing, and easy on the ears. But i cant help but think the...

Boxtone
replies: 0 views: 218
Boxtone 1 day ago

Hello there, I’ve a vexing problem, and I have absolutely no idea how to solve it, if it’s even solvable (with my current...

clwilla
replies: 4 views: 230
j.colt 1 day ago

This question is for the older engineers, I was wondering when or which equipment was delevoped back in the late eighties and...

Liquidaudio
replies: 3 views: 215
elegentdrum 1 day ago

I have owned many C414EB (nylon ring) in the past. Pretty much bland but perfect for so many sources. I've since sold them all...

JRE Productions
replies: 11 views: 2,896
shoepedals 1 day ago

Hey there, has anyone come across the Unity Audio Super Rocks? I have the Rocks mk2, and am curious how they compare?

jumpcut sound
replies: 10 views: 4,494
Gorgechon 1 day ago

Hello y'all! I'm looking to grab a high-end set of b-speakers to work as an "equal but alternate" to by current setup...

AndromedaA6
replies: 63 views: 2,621
dfghdhr 1 day ago

Moderators

Forum Tools
Search this Forum
Search this Forum :

Advanced Search