The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 All  This Forum  Reviews  Gear Database  Gear for sale     Latest  Trending

Sponsored By TransAudio Group
Options
Thread / Thread Starter Replies / Views Last Post

This forum is here to talk about high-end equipment and high-end production techniques/discussions. Threads that are not...

Lindell
replies: 7 views: 72,348
Whitecat 23rd January 2015

Hi, I ordered the Elysia Karakter the other day. Needed something to fill 2 spaces. Honestly, I ordered it because it's...

ac_music
replies: 8 views: 992
deondamage 32 minutes ago

Hello everybody, my 2nd post here. I have recently purchased a used D&R Cinemix and I've found a few posts on here were...

ZioGuido
replies: 146 views: 18,653
stevep 37 minutes ago

Sony c800g

So...like everyone I see on gs, I've came from a u87ai...to gathering funds to get a sony. I have a 1073, 1176 and the c800 and...

asylumatik
replies: 157 views: 15,035
Smoke M2D6 1 hour ago

Zener Limiter, or one of the other 2254/diode based comps (ie: pair of AML 54f50, TG-1, etc)? What about pair of Germanium Comps...

fromthepuggle
replies: 0 views: 108
fromthepuggle 2 hours ago

The title says it all. Fire away with anything high end you wish to brag about!

Earcatcher
replies: 216 views: 14,410
Klimermonk 3 hours ago

Anyone have this by any chance? Modular Channel Stereo — OVERSTAYER Recording Equipment, Inc. I think it’s kind...

gsilbers
replies: 242 views: 27,753
bzone 3 hours ago

Today, I just plugged the Amphion One18 with two Auralic Merak mono block (Hypex UcD with Orfeo Class A module) I love this...

priko
replies: 7,176 views: 1,064,770
SeanMS 5 hours ago

Having recently acquired a Flea 47, I'm thinking about adding another tube preamp to my rack. I currently have a Demeter VTMP-2c...

JTC111
replies: 50 views: 5,636
fromthepuggle 5 hours ago
replies: - views: -
swafford 5 hours ago

Hey y'all, So I'd like to add a 'master' reverb to my new room and I've been weighing the pros and cons of these two boxes. ...

jb_studio
replies: 130 views: 54,249
Noisewagon 5 hours ago

These things are gigantic, are PMC's top model, and cost as much as a house. I've never heard speakers at this extreme. ...

gearstudent
replies: 2 views: 378
pentagon 5 hours ago

Now that the Upton C12 has been out in the wild for a bit, has anyone had a chance to compare them to a Flea 12? The Upton is...

Lucin Niega
replies: 1 views: 593
mercurydime 5 hours ago
replies: - views: -
avare 5 hours ago

Maybe I'm just having a brain fart, but are there any other small diaphragm microphones that provide figure 8 patterns? Not...

myles
replies: 5 views: 557
Earcatcher 7 hours ago

I have the 1073dpd and have just been using it analog but Id like to use it digitally and use the converters. I am using a...

cap217
replies: 8 views: 479
TheLastByte 7 hours ago

I’m debating between these 2 reverbs for use with synths mainly, bonus use for vox & drums if/when it works. Currently...

darkDNA
replies: 2 views: 267
TheLastByte 7 hours ago

HI all, I have a dramastic obsidian. I'm looking to upgrade it to another mastering compressor. Looking at the SPL IRON...

saga legin
replies: 4 views: 813
CSField 8 hours ago

Hello fellow Gearslutz. Today has not been a good day. I left my mix last night sounding good, you know to where in the next...

djkazzanova
replies: 44 views: 4,389
RogerFoote 8 hours ago

Ive been out of the industry for a long time. Curious what the current go to chains are in Nashville for the...

cap217
replies: 40 views: 3,263
cap217 8 hours ago

I finally settled on a vocal chain and copied Joey Moi's. Manley Ref C - Vintech X73 (he uses ams) - 1176. I bought this with...

cap217
replies: 8 views: 484
cap217 9 hours ago

I have to say, after using these monitors for 18months. They don't get anywhere near enough love here or suggestions when people...

orangefridge
replies: 1 views: 213
nobtwiddler 9 hours ago

Hey, In my EQ rack are a SS EQ573, Warm EQP, and a Hammer eq. Would it be a good idea to get 2 SSL 611EQs, or DIY my own...

esppse
replies: 6 views: 528
thismercifulfate 9 hours ago

So I have had the Ferrofish Pulse 16 for a few weeks now and I wanted to let you guys in on what I thought. For those who dont...

Morgueritual
replies: 3 views: 401
Morgueritual 10 hours ago

I'm still on a mission to buy an LA2A style compressor to compilment my Retro STA Level. I don't think the Warm WA2A is for me,...

thehightenor
replies: 19 views: 1,789
thehightenor 12 hours ago

Hey guys, I've been thinking about upgrading or rather sidegrading from the Spectre S8's I have atm which I got slightly before...

Nicked_Wicked
replies: 71 views: 19,528
gearstudent 12 hours ago

Hey Box Users!!! I went today to demo the unit knowing that i was probably going to buy it. (even though i don't have the...

callmelaub
replies: 38 views: 11,524
rtman26 13 hours ago

This compressor is starting to become a serious addiction...I've owned a pair for over a year, but the harder I drive things, the...

herecomesyourman
replies: 19 views: 6,596
Fleaman 14 hours ago

RayHeath and monkeyxx asked me to post about the new Heiserman H47tube... I think high end is probably the right place. Here...

drBill
replies: 59 views: 3,792
Heiserman 15 hours ago

Hi all, I am using a pair of Adam F7 monitors that I've really enjoyed but I think I'm ready to take the plunge on the next...

smallstonefan
replies: 55 views: 3,773
mbvoxx 16 hours ago

Greetings! I haven't been active here much at all for years. I have been lurking, but I feel compelled to post about our...

Improv
replies: 198 views: 36,243
shalimo 17 hours ago

Hi Guy,s , no one I know uses SPL madison converters, I moved from Apogee to SPL a couple of years ago. Just wondering if...

CSField
replies: 34 views: 5,623
sott 17 hours ago

Oh how I would love a pair of Amphions, or ATCs, or Kii's or whatever. Thing is, I am unconvinced that I need to spend thousands...

Crazy4Jazz
replies: 575 views: 39,833
dinococcus 20 hours ago

I’m using, and quite like my Dynaudio BM15as, but have wondered about upgrading to Footprints for a while. I like that the...

proxy
replies: 1 views: 407
vsthalion 20 hours ago

I just ordered both of these pieces for a client's studio that I'm involved with. I'd love to hear some thoughts on them. I plan...

IPLayHamers
replies: 49 views: 18,515
fromthepuggle 21 hours ago

I stepped up to the ams 1073dpd but no eq. Is there a big difference between the pres only on the 2 units? Trying to decide if...

cap217
replies: 0 views: 334
cap217 1 day ago

I've read lots of posts about 67's and 48's talking about what's the best clone or why each is the best mic, but never which is...

McPhaul
replies: 34 views: 6,553
chessparov2.0 1 day ago

I got a pair of Dutch and Dutch 8C loudspeakers for evaluation and am most certainly buying them after working on them for the...

nomatic
replies: 1,456 views: 157,202
rosecrud 1 day ago

Got a U67 and love it, but I can see why people talk about opening up the top end for vocals. Can you share some EQs you’re...

proxy
replies: 12 views: 788
mattcollen 1 day ago

Hi! I'm thinking about buying stereo unit that I can put on my masterbus - while mixing 100% ITB. I wonder if there is...

Mahdes
replies: 39 views: 1,952
drockfresh 1 day ago

Hello! I heard that the original Alan Smart C1 used DBX gold VCA. I know how people love those, I have a Blackface C1 I was...

laperlestudio
replies: 3 views: 350
kellyd 1 day ago

Hey all, about to pull the trigger on a RND 5060 Centerpiece along with the master buss processor and wanted to get some feedback...

Matthew Murray
replies: 14 views: 2,111
javamad 1 day ago

I have been looking closely at the SSL Matrix for a while , but after watching videos such as this one YouTube I am starting to...

Glenn Bucci
replies: 32 views: 3,598
qslprod 1 day ago

In terms of sonic quality which one you think would be better? Thank you

uylink
replies: 60 views: 10,947
qslprod 1 day ago

Hello all, Anyone who's owned or has extensive experience with a Sony C800g mic able to chime in? My friend and I bought...

ChaChaMalone
replies: 47 views: 4,408
STARSKI 1 day ago

I've got a Fairchild 692 SCH card. I'm looking to have it racked. I know Brent Averill was racking the 662s for a while. This...

@¶,*ƒƒƒ&™
replies: 1 views: 1,067
gemme 1 day ago

Hi- Reviving an old topic since it seems that when it was last discussed not many users were in the game yet. Im about to...

Rea
replies: 37 views: 7,243
qslprod 1 day ago

Looking for owners of 16 channels+ Rupert Neve Designs 5088 to share the good, bad and ugly. Appreciated.

GlennR01
replies: 12 views: 3,392
qslprod 1 day ago

I have a large collection of Neumann mic's , SDC and LDC . At some point in their lives bits of tape have been placed on them and...

jvancorduroy
replies: 22 views: 6,890
Klaus 2 days ago

Why am I seeing people buy the neve 1073 DPD with AD converter using it with an expensive $2000+ AD/DA Converter? (Shouldn't they...

afterstream
replies: 16 views: 10,187
cap217 2 days ago

So I want to extend my 2 bus (summing) I already own a HEDD 192 which does have first class saturation effects Tape, Pentode...

thehightenor
replies: 36 views: 1,767
BradM 2 days ago

Moderators

Forum Tools
Search this Forum
Search this Forum :

Advanced Search