The No.1 Website for Pro Audio

Supported By TransAudio Group
Options
Thread / Thread Starter Replies / Views Last Post

This forum is here to talk about high-end equipment and high-end production techniques/discussions. Threads that are not...

Lindell
replies: 7 views: 81,074
Whitecat 23rd January 2015

Hi ~ Was wondering if I could ask your opinion on how does something like the Crane Song HEDD Quantum Next Gens (similar to Sound...

jml designs
replies: 64 views: 3,447
nephew312 1 minute ago

Hello, this is my very first post on gear lutz before i wanted to write i checked the forum but i didn’t find what i wanted to...

Nino.Lacroix
replies: 9 views: 202
kludgeaudio 49 minutes ago

Searching around GS and a large chunk of the internet, it seems to be just about impossible to find much more than the preview...

Celinara
replies: 23 views: 3,415
Ukiah Bass 1 hour ago

I’m not a justin Bieber fan but you can’t argue with the results. He uses a c800g or 251 usually. Will use a u47 if needed....

cap217
replies: 60 views: 4,264
hellohead 1 hour ago

Hello, I want to buy a vari mu for my mix bus and the Manley and the Retro are the 2 options that I like the most. Has anyone...

RaulR
replies: 13 views: 813
davehall6162 2 hours ago

Hello all, I have been really interested in these monitors for quite some time. However, I haven't found many user reviews....

Top Knob
replies: 85 views: 18,182
myles 2 hours ago

I have plenty of hardware effects and can hear the difference in my own uses, on compression hardware vs software other people...

MarkR
replies: 38 views: 1,954
Cofell 2 hours ago

Hello, kfhkh So, burl ? JCF audio ? Forssell ? Lavry Gold ? Anything new in 2020? Haven't read much on this topic for...

Sybille
replies: 4 views: 217
Liquidaudio 3 hours ago

Firstly, please don’t start a war about mixing into a master comp is better or worse. If this is not your workflow, that’s no...

iamzenoir
replies: 3 views: 146
Ayzed 4 hours ago

Right now I have two DBX 560's on my drum bus.. They're cool and transparent but way too bright. I want a compressor that can...

IAMGOD_OFFICIAL
replies: 21 views: 1,010
RobbyPowell 4 hours ago

Hey everyone, is anyone here a fan of the Steve Lillywhite/Early U2 sound from their first 3 albums? Boy, October and War were...

Kestral
replies: 20 views: 4,527
wardog0873 5 hours ago

Today, I just plugged the Amphion One18 with two Auralic Merak mono block (Hypex UcD with Orfeo Class A module) I love this...

priko
replies: 7,693 views: 1,180,793
DownSideUp 5 hours ago

I find some information on the AM-4, but what about the AM-3? Here's a listing from ebay since quite some time and I find it...

shahstlz
replies: 2 views: 242
shahstlz 5 hours ago

Hey, Anyone ever owned, used, heard, heard about, read about, seen one ect..? I just acquired one of these and would like...

Nairobijones
replies: 4 views: 1,983
bigsbyman 6 hours ago

So I’m about to get my hands on a Neve 1073N. Good deal on it & been eyeing it for months as part of a mobile recording...

woodgrain
replies: 3 views: 155
crille_mannen 6 hours ago

Hi love to hear from people using these monitors. The few posts I have read seem to be very positive but not that much talk...

eclipse
replies: 19 views: 1,398
rectifried 6 hours ago

I bought a used Mercury EQ-P and its raising the gain of any signal I run through it, even when it is switched to bypass. This...

Evanmd
replies: 3 views: 271
bgrotto 8 hours ago

Other threads deal with the slutty things that you bought this year, but I would also like to know what it is that you sold and...

Earcatcher
replies: 56 views: 4,219
pan60 8 hours ago

Hey Guys, iam the new one! I would like to buy the Focal Shape Twin Monitors. I'am still on my Yamaha HS5 and would like...

BruceWaayne
replies: 29 views: 4,009
jahluwalia 10 hours ago

Hi Everyone, I needed some feedback on a potential new purchase. At the moment, these are the preamps/channel strips I...

KD_Banjer
replies: 15 views: 364
David Rick 10 hours ago

Been working with keyboards for a long time, finally getting back to recording musicians in a room. Have a small locker:...

drockfresh
replies: 773 views: 25,459
chessparov2.0 10 hours ago

I thought I'd display pictures of my Swedish made Pearl (PML) and Milab microphones. I think they make some great mics in Sweden....

Lon7
replies: 24 views: 1,336
Lon7 11 hours ago

Hi all. I've been reading this site for a few months as a non member about my questions. I just joined today and this is my...

gee the bass
replies: 2 views: 149
MikeInOttawa 13 hours ago

A new year, a new chance to show off your spending abilities! The title says it all. Fire away with anything high end you wish to...

Earcatcher
replies: 60 views: 4,662
MikeInOttawa 13 hours ago

As some of you are aware I’ve been working on this project for the last couple years. Last year I nailed the 3 track machine I...

Silvertone
replies: 125 views: 8,491
avare 14 hours ago

So as the title suggests, I'm looking for some collective opinions on analog delays. Im a massive fan of using delays, both on...

Ayzed
replies: 0 views: 99
Ayzed 14 hours ago

I currently have the Fearn and while it sounds great, it is a bit fuzzy to my ears and isn't usable when I need clean...

Bmtblader
replies: 2 views: 151
carloff 14 hours ago

Anyone with any knowledge of these two mics and how they compare? I had a U99 maybe ten or so years ago and loved it. It had a...

oceantracks
replies: 11 views: 336
cheu78 15 hours ago

Hi guys, I'm considering upgrading my desk this year and I would like to make it a worth while investment. I've been using...

cuba1956
replies: 272 views: 16,130
cuba1956 17 hours ago

Hi slutz, I need suggestions on a preamp and microphone combo for crooner vocals ala Chris Isaak/Raul Malo. I currently have a...

Vox66
replies: 18 views: 666
chessparov2.0 18 hours ago

Just curious, as I was looking up something about it today I noticed that it is no longer on the Sweetwater site and it is also...

AudioGold
replies: 172 views: 10,426
TrophySony 19 hours ago

Looking around these forums and me being around the recording and pro audio retail industry for over 30 years, I’ve come across...

TrophySony
replies: 11 views: 638
TrophySony 19 hours ago

Good morning, can anyone chime in and give me their opinion on this U67 ? If i am truly lucky Mr Klaus Heyne ? Any ideas on...

Derek Reese
replies: 217 views: 10,510
mikoo69 19 hours ago

Seriously considering some 500 stuff. I have nothing as yet, so I am going to ask some of you to point me in the right direction....

Jeff Hayat
replies: 354 views: 63,131
briczo 19 hours ago

Im looking at buying an SSL AXIOM MT+ or Neve Capricorn console since I love working on classic digital mixing consoles. The...

NSV11UP
replies: 1 views: 126
jindrich 1 day ago

There is an updated version of the Mytek Brooklyn called the Brooklyn...

LesC
replies: 15 views: 5,365
srs148 1 day ago
replies: - views: -
uptheoctave 1 day ago

For those who own both or tried both, is the sphere L22 a good sony c800 emulation? I can't afford the sony but don't want to...

haloo
replies: 0 views: 125
haloo 1 day ago

Is Serban mixing all itb or is he using some outboard? What plugins is he using? Someone has to know something about his...

erike123
replies: 1,787 views: 206,855
Tubthumper 1 day ago

Hi all, I'm looking at a pair of PMC Result6s, as the title suggests. Is there any new feedback, commentary, or any new users...

Sui_City
replies: 8 views: 2,223
griploc_1981 1 day ago

Curious if anyone out there has bought one in the past year and if so what they think of it after owning it for a bit. The build...

SquareHounds
replies: 0 views: 110
SquareHounds 1 day ago

Hey fellow Slutz, I have finally been compelled to make my first post. Ive been a lurker for many years and have learned many...

Elisionary
replies: 26 views: 1,106
imloggedin 1 day ago

No budget limit but no diminishing returns "audiophile" insanity. Unfortunately my DT770 stopped miting any sounds...

beyerman
replies: 6 views: 307
beyerman 1 day ago

Hello, This is my first post on this forum and with this post I hope that somebody can give me some advise. I just bought an...

angelo
replies: 46 views: 10,418
tedwyer 1 day ago

When tracking vocals do you prefer a clean or colored a/d? I know the opinions are going to vary, but I am just trying to see...

sammmoxo
replies: 13 views: 437
hellohead 1 day ago

My gut says no, but my lust says yes. I am finally building out my little studio in an old log house we bought a few years ago. I...

TheHolyMountain
replies: 372 views: 28,182
Audeath 1 day ago

Has anyone tried both of these, or better yet compared them side by side? Appreciate any thoughts... ...I've read a fair bit...

Deleted b69c0aa
replies: 5 views: 3,342
duckoff 1 day ago

Is anybody still using Anamod ats1 on the buss ? Or another better tape solutions? ( please not real tape , I’ve been there :)

carloff
replies: 0 views: 166
carloff 1 day ago

Does anyone have any comments or experience using the Summit DCL 200 stereo Compressor on the mix buss. I'm about to either buy a...

Stevieneve
replies: 0 views: 113
Stevieneve 1 day ago

Getting ready to record a new album, moving from in the box to hardware outboard, getting new interface, etc. Currently using...

fromthepuggle
replies: 9 views: 532
drockfresh 1 day ago

Moderators

Forum Tools
Search this Forum
Search this Forum :

Advanced Search