The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 Search This Forum  Search Reviews  Search Gear Database  Search Gear for sale  Search Gearslutz Go Advanced

Sponsored ByDPA Mics
Options
Announcement: Terms Of Use Update Whitecat
26th April 2019 Views: 2,395
Views: 2,395
26th April 2019
Thread / Thread Starter Replies / Views Last Post

This forum is here to talk about high-end equipment and high-end production techniques/discussions. Threads that are not...

Lindell
replies: 7 views: 68,638
Whitecat 23rd January 2015

Hi All, I have a home recording studio in a well prepared room and my setup today is: vintage U87 -> ISA One pre -> RME...

wch
replies: 5 views: 179
themiracle 13 minutes ago

i am looking to buy a new FET mic for my studio after i purchased an Avalon 737. after hearing so much about the classic u87...

tigerwoots
replies: 10 views: 354
themiracle 15 minutes ago

Hey all, I searched, but it seems there isn't a thread dedicated to the new generation 32+. I think I was one of the first...

vicenzajay
replies: 8 views: 734
phaqu 1 hour ago

So any speculations about this? What would you like to see? Different reverbs? Unreal reverbs? Other fx?

OurDarkness
replies: 414 views: 68,861
hoop 2 hours ago

Looking for a tube preamp to complement my solid state selection (primarily for vocals) and wondering if anyone can help me...

kaleida
replies: 23 views: 1,143
outUVphaze 2 hours ago

Sorry if this is redundant. I would suspect this has been asked before countless times but nothing came up in my search....thanks

fender4593
replies: 869 views: 183,436
12tone 3 hours ago

So who's got an Overstayer MAS in their arsenal? What are your thoughts? Any tips? I just got one and been playing with it. It...

auralart
replies: 40 views: 5,511
Ari88 3 hours ago

Absolutely loving the unit, been a few months now, gets better and better. When using as my bus EQ, currently have it feeding...

fredouli
replies: 4 views: 1,027
proxy 4 hours ago

Hi all, I finally got a second Portico II channel and I am wanting to link them. Can someone answer a few short questions for me...

Studio 8o5
replies: 0 views: 74
Studio 8o5 4 hours ago

Hi there Recently I've bought an Antelope Goliath and Satori. First time trying Antelope products. To be frank, Goliath monitor...

Waved
replies: 1 views: 212
chrischoir 5 hours ago

Hello, We've had a pair of 8351 in our tracking room for a few months and after initial setup and listening, I havent as much...

d3l
replies: 389 views: 63,528
barbital 5 hours ago

I'm looking to purchase the one and only microphone that I will use to record my voice and acoustic...

dantheman360
replies: 27 views: 972
nephew312 6 hours ago

So I've read every every bit of information on the Lucid 8824 I can find and I'm just wondering how to go about having a Lucid...

shelterr
replies: 51 views: 1,914
rhollan 6 hours ago

I got a pair of Dutch and Dutch 8C loudspeakers for evaluation and am most certainly buying them after working on them for the...

nomatic
replies: 1,261 views: 124,547
AaronGarrett 6 hours ago

In the supposed case you had to replace a capsule of Telefunken vintage U47 capsule you prefer? Telefunken USA M7 or Neumann...

SmouseS
replies: 56 views: 5,221
Klaus 7 hours ago

So what do you guys think?! Let's share some links and arguments. If you can'y say for sure... then what would be your...

AlanWalk
replies: 64 views: 2,275
nosebleedaudio 7 hours ago

I have been enjoying a vari mu compressor and have a question regarding a specific vocal issue I have encountered. There is a...

StevenLMorgan
replies: 9 views: 213
Brent Hahn 8 hours ago

Seems like 3 brands keep popping up: Crane Song, Grace & Dangerous. With Crane Song & Grace it's always the Avocet(IIa)...

aremos
replies: 17 views: 703
McIrish 9 hours ago

Hi folks, I'm shopping for a 24 track tape machine. If you could choose between a Studer A827 or a MCI JH24 for slightly...

I.R.Baboon
replies: 67 views: 1,416
Brian M. Boykin 10 hours ago

Anyone recomend these in this day and age ?

Gusss
replies: 2 views: 262
burp182 10 hours ago

I’ve got a good electrical ground. I’m running all equipment through power conditioners. When I record guitars/bass in my...

Oxtart
replies: 13 views: 283
voodoo4u 10 hours ago

Simple question.. Is the Aurora GT4-2 a suitable unit for mix buss - master buss - and stem-busses purposes? Especially the mix...

Davide Janez
replies: 0 views: 138
Davide Janez 13 hours ago
replies: 3 views: 1,206
Davide Janez 14 hours ago

Today, I just plugged the Amphion One18 with two Auralic Merak mono block (Hypex UcD with Orfeo Class A module) I love this...

priko
replies: 7,039 views: 1,018,442
James Lehmann 15 hours ago

You've all seen it. A well-meaning gearslut posts a thread asking for others' opinions about some sexy piece of gear he's after...

Iron Octopus
replies: 32 views: 2,358
andrew montreal 15 hours ago

Hey Guys, iam the new one! I would like to buy the Focal Shape Twin Monitors. I'am still on my Yamaha HS5 and would like...

BruceWaayne
replies: 8 views: 289
BruceWaayne 17 hours ago

Hello guys! I'm looking for any users of the Peterson 590 or 490ST model tuners...I picked up a 590 for a great price but I...

brian8377
replies: 0 views: 147
brian8377 1 day ago

I need recommendation, best mic and recording chain for classical flute recording. Thanks...

LBuyuk
replies: 47 views: 8,464
EvilRoy 1 day ago

Well I'm posting here because I believe if its Chandler gear it's High End. The mic comes packed in its own wood case in a box...

bzone
replies: 132 views: 7,878
bleep 1 day ago

I'm tracking to 2-inch using a Stephens and the engineer said they're better and more efficient than Studers, as well as easier...

mbradzick
replies: 95 views: 22,339
savecal 1 day ago

Hello, I am wanting a pair of monitors that are suitable for travel and very clean on the high end. I do not care about low...

hairbow
replies: 21 views: 774
thismercifulfate 1 day ago

Hello folks, I have bought a Neumann 750 KH and had it for 2 days. Very well built subwoofer, however please note: - NONE of the...

nekkio99
replies: 9 views: 1,268
thehightenor 1 day ago

I realize best is almost always a relative term. Particualry with regard to character pieces. Like the age old question who of...

Palermo
replies: 93 views: 4,806
Aquiin 1 day ago

Hi. Not sure the High end is the right place to ask this. Anyway, just got an Ebtech Line Shifter 8 Channels XLR to place between...

peabreu
replies: 4 views: 239
peabreu 1 day ago

Does anyone who owns a Little Devil eq find it hard to see whats going on? Its been offered to me at a fair price, but i am...

Aumumano
replies: 7 views: 756
Singlecutz 1 day ago

Hello, I'm looking for a comparison chart between these 2 generations but couldn't find one. Does anyone know all the...

esppse
replies: 37 views: 3,761
deedeeyeah 1 day ago

I like the D box and see no need to ugrade....but, in the quest for that last 5-10%, are the more expensive monitor controllers...

Unknown soldier
replies: 11 views: 423
MarcB 1 day ago

Hello, I am currently conducting research on Rudy Van Gelder. In visiting his Englewood Cliffs studio recently, the new owners...

2xUeL
replies: 6 views: 366
Wiggy Neve Slut 1 day ago

Sup fellas. Not sure what to name this thread.. My ex industry friend and mentor recently picked up a used tascam m520 online....

FreshProduce
replies: 9 views: 1,645
FreshProduce 1 day ago

Hello fellow slutz, first of all I've searched the threads for something similar and can't find anything exactly right. ATM, I...

Ward Pike
replies: 46 views: 11,489
Oldone 1 day ago

I have an opportunity to buy a pair of MM27 gen 2's for a great price with sound anchors or a pair of MM45's. Has anyone compared...

bassbinoctuplets
replies: 9 views: 484
Solic 1 day ago

Howdy, folks, been a looong time since I posted as I’ve largely been satisifed with my gear, but I have to post a review of my...

rkopald
replies: 6 views: 516
rkopald 1 day ago

Hey out there, my first post here in the forum. I run a studio in Germany. We work here in some kind of network and the most...

TheBaker
replies: 53 views: 2,427
TheBaker 2 days ago

I've been using c414's on overheads for a long while now, and I'm wanting to change it up. I thought about picking up a pair...

Mewzishun
replies: 20 views: 1,868
crille_mannen 2 days ago

Hi folk!!! I'm very curious about the Kii three speakers. They seems to be the next big things!!! Have you heard...

stamand
replies: 1,981 views: 243,517
Martijn W 2 days ago

I know some other threads have touched on this, but I was wondering if anyone is using the Pro Tools Dock alongside the Command...

E-Rob
replies: 0 views: 241
E-Rob 2 days ago

Hi howdy I'm considering getting a new AD converter for our studio. Since we record a lot on tape and then to transfers to DAW...

Dan O
replies: 12 views: 478
Dan O 2 days ago

I have owned two DMP-2NWs for many years (love them) and went to look up Karls webpage and I can't find anything. Anyone know...

ProPower
replies: 4 views: 679
grandsons 2 days ago

Hi, I am new to the forum, so apologies if this is not the right forum. I am the proud owner of a Portico 2 channel strip....

Termo
replies: 2 views: 240
voodoo4u 2 days ago

does anybody here have a first hand opinion or any useful information about these boards? how are the mic...

skybluerental
replies: 1 views: 1,112
makasi 2 days ago

Moderators

Forum Tools
Search this Forum
Search this Forum :

Advanced Search