The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 Search This Forum  Search Reviews  Search Gear Database  Search Gear for sale  Search Gearslutz Go Advanced

High end

Sponsored ByDPA Mics
Options
Thread / Thread Starter Replies / Views Last Post

This forum is here to talk about high-end equipment and high-end production techniques/discussions. Threads that are not...

Lindell
replies: 7 views: 63,069
Whitecat 23rd January 2015

Hi all! I have a Chandler Limited REDD mic here at the moment, and am having a lot of fun experimenting with it and putting it...

Kroc
replies: 210 views: 9,990
roger 18 minutes ago

For me the Retro 2a3 makes me smile everytime I go from bypassed to in. And the mod that Black Lion audio did to my 192 Sent...

ROCKER STUDIOS
replies: 792 views: 130,278
mutetourettes 54 minutes ago

Hi, I have a portable rig so I like to make efficient use of space. I bought a few nice outbaord preamps this year and want to...

mister sunshine
replies: 24 views: 5,643
franktree 1 hour ago

This is my first post on the forum, but I've been visiting for years and greatly appreciate the input from this...

RayHeath
replies: 149 views: 4,336
deedeeyeah 1 hour ago

Don't know what I really feel about this concept of a micpreamp built into the microphone. I can see the point and at the same...

gainreduction
replies: 1,581 views: 101,683
toledo3 2 hours ago

Fairly self explanatory question, but I’m interested in people’s thoughts on SSL and Neve’s high end offerings (Duality,...

Shadow Puppets
replies: 20 views: 1,156
psycho_monkey 2 hours ago

Today, I just plugged the Amphion One18 with two Auralic Merak mono block (Hypex UcD with Orfeo Class A module) I love this...

priko
replies: 6,687 views: 904,371
nil hartman 2 hours ago

Hi, I do have two Neve 1272 like preamps (meaning two 1272 modified to be used as preamp to be precise). Both are made by a...

David1085
replies: 5 views: 452
PAST 2 hours ago

Greetings! I haven't been active here much at all for years. I have been lurking, but I feel compelled to post about our...

Improv
replies: 131 views: 28,218
SUMITUP 4 hours ago

Hey guys We are starting the new Skid Row album project tomorrow at WireWorld. Just got back from pre-production in Atlanta...

mwagener
replies: 372 views: 64,402
Jules 4 hours ago

Anyone have this by any chance? Modular Channel Stereo — OVERSTAYER Recording Equipment, Inc. I think it’s kind...

gsilbers
replies: 116 views: 7,902
RoundBadge 5 hours ago

Hi all! I am having trouble using the “bypass” feature on my lexicon PCM92... I am using a TRS dual momentary foot...

firefly419
replies: 5 views: 738
charlesgimming 6 hours ago
replies: 110 views: 7,022
joshuanaconda 10 hours ago

I have monitor controller from a high-end company that needed repair. From all, I read they have great customer service. Most...

sonnycheebs
replies: 6 views: 351
pentagon 12 hours ago

anyone heard psi monitors?? www.psiaudio.com they are supposed to sound vbery good, i just wanted to get a light impression from...

xl-sander
replies: 313 views: 63,812
Heartfelt 12 hours ago

Hi guys! After alot of lurking, reading, listening etc. I've decided to get a Portico II MBP. It's will first hardware compressor...

MatsNo
replies: 79 views: 13,755
Emiliano 14 hours ago

Having recently had an album mastered at Sterling Sound I’m strongly considering purchasing a Sontec 432 Parametric Equalizer...

ParkRun
replies: 9 views: 1,033
Ben F 14 hours ago

SSL Sigma

I am a prospective buyer of this and this is very new product which I don't fully understand yet so I guess having a dedicated...

aramism
replies: 1,294 views: 172,703
rostyslavsamus 15 hours ago

Looking at these booth for mix bus mojo pre my RND Master Bus processor. I wonder if the Curve Bender price tag is worth it...

augustin187
replies: 2 views: 297
StevenLMorgan 16 hours ago

I was deeply saden to see that the Avalon Design 2055 EQ is no longer made. It adds a sparkle and 3D sound to music like no other...

Glenn Bucci
replies: 42 views: 4,569
rectape 16 hours ago

I bought a Teegarden Audio Magic pre a while back on a whim and now wonder why these are not better known? I have had most every...

nomatic
replies: 0 views: 247
nomatic 19 hours ago

Hello everybody, my 2nd post here. I have recently purchased a used D&R Cinemix and I've found a few posts on here were...

ZioGuido
replies: 121 views: 14,937
EvilRoy 20 hours ago

Sony c800g

So...like everyone I see on gs, I've came from a u87ai...to gathering funds to get a sony. I have a 1073, 1176 and the c800 and...

asylumatik
replies: 80 views: 3,534
andersmv 21 hours ago

Hey all- considering buying an additional used 16input card for my symphony mk1 8x8. Anyone running over 8 analog inputs have any...

bolooki
replies: 1 views: 390
Midwood.Studio 21 hours ago

Looks like Front End Audio and DSP Doctor have dropped them. Can’t find anyone selling a Quartet.

u87allen
replies: 14 views: 1,452
deuc647 22 hours ago

some of you may or may not have looked at a thread i put up a week or so ago regarding a new comp for my mastering setup to...

neilwight
replies: 28 views: 11,442
Rundle 23 hours ago

I searched for user threads but found little. Can anyone talk about their experience with this unit? Thanks.

shortstory
replies: 37 views: 5,111
Rundle 23 hours ago

Greetings, I was not sure in which category I should post this request. Have a PCM 60 that I like and still use which has...

audioartist
replies: 1 views: 256
echodrive 1 day ago

Hi fellow Gearslutz, HQ Outboard summing for EDM without a bunch of outboard gear. Does this make any sense? I’m not...

Progmatic-Studios
replies: 9 views: 576
psycho_monkey 1 day ago

Hi, I need to get a pair of speakers for my new location. I've had opportunity to listen to Dunlavy's in the past, but those...

trezz
replies: 3 views: 436
leadplayer 1 day ago

It's a small diaphragm non tube microphone with 3 heads- cardioid, omni, and figure 8. Curious if anyone has ever used these...

zulusound
replies: 30 views: 3,309
Karloff70 1 day ago

Hello folks, I am looking forward to record some accoustic strumming tracks. I would pick my BD MC 930 or my U87 pointing to...

maxroach
replies: 25 views: 6,189
initself 1 day ago
replies: - views: -
mpcsauce 1 day ago

Looking to add to my setup. Versatility and round out my pallet. I currently have -RNLA Chandler Limited Germanium...

augustin187
replies: 5 views: 594
augustin187 1 day ago

Would be interesting to know how do their monitors compare to ATCs, if anyone got the chance to listen to some of their...

AndreiPiatra
replies: 47 views: 3,075
M Albazy 1 day ago

Anyone already listened to this? this sounds sooooooo huge!!! _kIrRooQwuk

tape_attack!!!
replies: 9 views: 1,307
Issadore 1 day ago

Hi, I will get a second Powerstrip next week. The EQ is the same like the Retro 2a3, so I’m going to use it for mixing duties...

___GLM___
replies: 1 views: 362
Will The Weirdo 1 day ago

So, I've borrowed a Voxbox and a Core. Will buy one of them and will be tracking bass and vocals, mostly. So, these direct inputs...

T-fonk
replies: 0 views: 319
T-fonk 1 day ago

Hey guys, longtime lurker from Germany here! Been here around for nearly 15 years, since I started making music, now I feel...

tingtingring
replies: 8 views: 685
mickbenjamins 1 day ago

Have you guys seen this new summing mixer/routing mixer? Looks cool, check it out; http://www.apiaudio.com/thebox.html

ppanton321
replies: 367 views: 66,152
callmelaub 1 day ago

Hello guys, With all the new speakers we have, I was wondering if the NS10 are still an essential piece to keep to get a well...

sergioelectro
replies: 71 views: 5,616
crosscutred 1 day ago

Hello, We've had a pair of 8351 in our tracking room for a few months and after initial setup and listening, I havent as much...

d3l
replies: 207 views: 38,137
Mixary 2 days ago

Hello Slutz! Sitting here with a problem with my AWS-console. I was connecting an external CD-player to use with some...

MacMike
replies: 4 views: 427
MacMike 2 days ago

Hello GS community ! I'm looking for a great all rounder preamp that goes well with my Brauner VM1...I'll do vocals (mostly...

Muzikarma
replies: 38 views: 4,984
Jorn Lavoll 2 days ago

Or are they ... ??? I'd think these kind of super high quality recorders would most certainly raise the interest of...

Parametex
replies: 83 views: 25,654
soundebler 2 days ago

the new manley silver looks really nice. Anyone try it? Good for vocals or instruments, Acoustic guitar? electric...

acupunk
replies: 26 views: 2,302
DougS 2 days ago
njv 2 days ago

Looking to finish off my lunchbox. Quite interested in both, from the description / sound they both do the darkened LA-2A...

ShadowAMD
replies: 0 views: 325
ShadowAMD 2 days ago
elamberth 2 days ago

Does anyone have some user feedback About the coil audio mic pre's? The 286 and the CA70's?

acupunk
replies: 65 views: 5,364
lapo 2 days ago

Moderators

Forum Tools
Search this Forum
Search this Forum :

Advanced Search