The No.1 Website for Pro Audio

Supported By TransAudio Group
Options
Thread / Thread Starter Replies / Views Last Post

This forum is here to talk about high-end equipment and high-end production techniques/discussions. Threads that are not...

Lindell
replies: 7 views: 74,490
Whitecat 23rd January 2015

I suppose its a bit early as I believe the UK made ones just started shipping in Oct. but was wondering if any are using the new...

KevWind
replies: 41 views: 13,265
jm2c 17 minutes ago

I have been looking closely at the SSL Matrix for a while , but after watching videos such as this one YouTube I am starting to...

Glenn Bucci
replies: 35 views: 4,359
qslprod 25 minutes ago

Hi everyone, hoping to get some help by fellow Neumann KH 310 A users. I've noticed that my left Neumann KH 310 is a bit...

ruonitb
replies: 17 views: 1,073
ozonepaul 25 minutes ago

My gut says no, but my lust says yes. I am finally building out my little studio in an old log house we bought a few years ago. I...

TheHolyMountain
replies: 211 views: 12,508
qslprod 51 minutes ago

Sorry if this is redundant. I would suspect this has been asked before countless times but nothing came up in my search....thanks

fender4593
replies: 959 views: 205,285
b0se 1 hour ago

im looking at buying a soundworkshop console, the model is a series 34. does anyone have experience with this particular model...

goatsound
replies: 42 views: 25,618
jdurango 1 hour ago

Hi everyone, I'm looking for two channels of all-purpose EQ in a 1RU space. Something that is not completely transparent, but...

jakeru19
replies: 7 views: 563
jakeru19 3 hours ago

I somehow found 6 of these for sale on Craigslist here in New York last week. Been eyeing them for a while, especially after...

Birdlives1955
replies: 2 views: 176
Birdlives1955 4 hours ago

Hi folks, I'm shopping for a 24 track tape machine. If you could choose between a Studer A827 or a MCI JH24 for slightly...

I.R.Baboon
replies: 164 views: 6,254
thenoodle 4 hours ago

Hi First post so I hope its in the right forum. I'm not a music professional. At present I use large floor standing speakers...

indus
replies: 35 views: 1,446
BrentA 5 hours ago

Anyone out there know if you can take apart A Neotek Elite console to carry it up some stairs? The frame is too large to get...

princeplanet
replies: 6 views: 378
princeplanet 7 hours ago

Dears, I've got some money to burn. Can't think of a better place to burn them if not on a pair of nice monitors. :D Need your...

Egoquaero
replies: 3 views: 304
mrkaizen 9 hours ago

When people are referring to Burl having a 'sound' are they usually referring to the AD? I know Burl talks a lot about sounding...

ilovesound
replies: 12 views: 921
DomiBabi 10 hours ago

Hi! In the idea to have the best signal chain possible, I was wondering what other options besides the shure pads is available? I...

laperlestudio
replies: 6 views: 579
Axelrod 11 hours ago

Seriously considering some 500 stuff. I have nothing as yet, so I am going to ask some of you to point me in the right direction....

Jeff Hayat
replies: 277 views: 47,326
cheu78 12 hours ago

Hey, I own a Burl Mothership with BAD4s and want to expand. (more Inputs) I thought about getting a BAD4M to add a...

bernband
replies: 1 views: 292
IanBSC 13 hours ago

Well I'm posting here because I believe if its Chandler gear it's High End. The mic comes packed in its own wood case in a box...

bzone
replies: 519 views: 40,711
bdfitz 14 hours ago

The title says it all. Fire away with anything high end you wish to brag about!

Earcatcher
replies: 317 views: 22,975
SlutWave 16 hours ago

Hi everyone, I'm at the point where I have to go on a large analog console. I am lucky to have a budget of 50000 euros, but I...

Youcef
replies: 119 views: 3,930
alanhyatt 16 hours ago

If you were going to select a large-diaphragm condenser mic for voiceover (just for your voice alone) OTHER THAN the...

VO Guy
replies: 63 views: 4,045
Jim Williams 17 hours ago

SSL Origin with new style of console . Specially for modern studio with hybrid design. . PureDrive mic pre with modern FET...

toofanstudio
replies: 16 views: 808
Jim Williams 17 hours ago

I've been eyeing one of these for a year now and, as one of the last purchases for my studio (now 15 years in the making), am...

ripripstabstab
replies: 31 views: 1,575
sergioelectro 18 hours ago

Quick question if anyone has seen this. Just bought a open box 11 slot BAE rack from a retailer. Removed my 6 slot that has 3...

Indian Hills
replies: 5 views: 349
Indian Hills 19 hours ago

Today, I just plugged the Amphion One18 with two Auralic Merak mono block (Hypex UcD with Orfeo Class A module) I love this...

priko
replies: 7,300 views: 1,091,570
markbell 20 hours ago

I'm primarily a high end headphone audio guy. I have a new headphone thats in serious need of EQ. I used to have an analog EQ,...

bags1957
replies: 1 views: 503
bags1957 21 hours ago

Hello, Has anybody tried running a u87ai into a Millennia HV-3? I'm wondering if they work well together. I haven't found...

gearstudent
replies: 10 views: 860
ruby06 23 hours ago

Hi guys, I’m currently researching mics for home recording and would love some opinions. I’m looking for a high quality LDC...

68OU1
replies: 11 views: 533
Mattias_Milab 1 day ago

Hey guys, I'm hoping to buy my first high end mic. I've been eyeing the U87ai and the u47fet. Which would you guys recommend for...

joebuck
replies: 29 views: 2,817
aremos 1 day ago

Has anyone used - possibly compared - the current offerings in U47 FET clones? As of this writing I‘m aware of the...

andychamp
replies: 66 views: 10,799
Ol' Betsey 1 day ago

Hello everyone, I am using a Mytek Brooklyn for AD (with USB connection in/out DAW) + Dangerous Source for DA+monitoring. I...

Wizhard
replies: 1 views: 248
2400audio 1 day ago

Hey guys! I am trying to do a big test and review of several high end monitors in my studio.Barefoot mm27 gen1 and gen2, Pmc...

Audiovisjon
replies: 3,458 views: 974,467
seamon 1 day ago

Hi! I'm more or less new to the whole amp discussion but I currently consider my options for an update of my old Yamaha PC2002....

Kris Pohl
replies: 17 views: 665
hairbow 1 day ago

Does anyone know any of the details about the API in Studio B at Oceanway Hollywood? A lot of records I love were mixed on...

dokushoka
replies: 65 views: 20,578
plainofjars 1 day ago

Dear fellows, At the moment I’m sending my Cranesong Egret in to Cranesong HEDD and then in to RME UFX. From yesterday...

Berndalen
replies: 8 views: 398
john caldwell 1 day ago

About Lexicon reverbs I often see lots of comments about the naturalness or effect-y-ness of Lexicon reverbs. I think it's...

Michael Carnes
replies: 370 views: 100,896
Jim Williams 1 day ago

I have owned two DMP-2NWs for many years (love them) and went to look up Karls webpage and I can't find anything. Anyone know...

ProPower
replies: 32 views: 3,571
Rumi 1 day ago

Is Serban mixing all itb or is he using some outboard? What plugins is he using? Someone has to know something about his...

erike123
replies: 1,038 views: 118,473
Young.baws 1 day ago

Everyone says CB is amazing, but damn the pricetag. A lot of people seem to like its box tone, and I've got preamps and such for...

fromthepuggle
replies: 5 views: 718
Paul_G 2 days ago

Reading about their Decca Records kinship. To be grossly understating it (so as not to overstate my understanding - which is very...

augustin187
replies: 2 views: 416
thehightenor 2 days ago

Hello, RME support is at a loss with this problem. When using an external Ross Martin A/D converter with the Multiface II,...

ds11
replies: 5 views: 841
Prince Vision 2 days ago

I'm looking to combine some of my drum kit mics to a single stereo signal. So I can use the same single outboard preamp on them...

bladelaw
replies: 0 views: 518
bladelaw 2 days ago
replies: 0 views: 521
Philter 2 days ago

Ok, I've searched and searched and searched (yes, 3 different times) and read every post on the subject but haven't found...

Ward Pike
replies: 20 views: 19,700
notlance 2 days ago

Hello everybody, my 2nd post here. I have recently purchased a used D&R Cinemix and I've found a few posts on here were...

ZioGuido
replies: 161 views: 20,329
EvilRoy 2 days ago

Peace guys and gals, I had seen in the past people asking about pictures of the inside of the MPE200, so here are some. Don't...

alleyeseeing
replies: 0 views: 359
alleyeseeing 2 days ago

I'm considering purchasing a Curve Bender to use on my Master Buss along with my Dramastic Audio Obsidian and Api5500 but my...

alleyeseeing
replies: 9 views: 657
alleyeseeing 2 days ago

SSL Sigma

I am a prospective buyer of this and this is very new product which I don't fully understand yet so I guess having a dedicated...

aramism
replies: 1,455 views: 215,152
Rea 2 days ago

I was recently looking into buying a pair of Inward Connections Brute's and it seems as though IC is gone? They no longer have a...

azrael kennedy
replies: 22 views: 2,127
thehightenor 2 days ago

Can anybody tell me something useful about the Orban 622B Parametric EQ? In particular, would you consider it to be a high end...

DanGo
replies: 24 views: 21,625
ryandfaris 2 days ago

I ordered one from Stayne and just got it yesterday. I must comment that this thing was packed as if he was shipping his own...

AdAudioInc
replies: 94 views: 21,194
boostudio 2 days ago

Moderators

Forum Tools
Search this Forum
Search this Forum :

Advanced Search