The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 All  This Forum  Reviews  Gear Database  Gear for sale     Latest  Trending

Sponsored ByTransAudio Group
Options
Thread / Thread Starter Replies / Views Last Post

This forum is here to talk about high-end equipment and high-end production techniques/discussions. Threads that are not...

Lindell
replies: 7 views: 70,879
Whitecat 23rd January 2015

I have an honest question that I don’t know the answer to, so please respond in the spirit intended. Could the biggest...

Woodwindy
replies: 0 views: 1
Woodwindy 4 hours ago

Does anyone know what tis is: Magnetec EQP-1A / Pultec style/ Tube EQ/ Vintage amp | eBay Is it for real ? Juan

Bluelake
replies: 91 views: 27,448
blueNan 4 hours ago

With so much debate about HW vs SW, I wanted to make a list of top mixers, and the style of mixing they do: ITB, Hybrid, or...

proxy
replies: 52 views: 1,621
pennycoolstudios 4 hours ago

Im thinking of getting a roland space echo re-201. I am already interested in using it on my synths and guitars if i do purcahse...

nomekop2000
replies: 0 views: 9
nomekop2000 4 hours ago

Hello all, I have $2K(can be a hair more) to work with and am considering a few options for upgrades. Would like to hear people...

elegentdrum
replies: 2 views: 487
elegentdrum 5 hours ago

Well I'm posting here because I believe if its Chandler gear it's High End. The mic comes packed in its own wood case in a box...

bzone
replies: 387 views: 27,233
drBill 5 hours ago

I have been looking closely at the SSL Matrix for a while , but after watching videos such as this one YouTube I am starting to...

Glenn Bucci
replies: 25 views: 2,678
drockfresh 6 hours ago

Hello, We've had a pair of 8351 in our tracking room for a few months and after initial setup and listening, I havent as much...

d3l
replies: 508 views: 75,543
johannburkard 6 hours ago

Is Serban mixing all itb or is he using some outboard? What plugins is he using? Someone has to know something about his...

erike123
replies: 571 views: 77,622
djrustycans 6 hours ago

I'm looking at jumping into a summing mixer setup and upgrading my converters and would like to ask the community here what are...

CowboyX
replies: 2 views: 589
CowboyX 7 hours ago

I am in the market for some new monitors. I have been thinking for a while on for a pair of MM27 Gen 2. But they also have the...

arsmusic
replies: 3 views: 701
arsmusic 7 hours ago

Is SSL Matrix 2 still a good choice in 2019 ? I guess theres many alternative available today even a mixerless workflow with...

roc
replies: 55 views: 5,414
Currie 7 hours ago

Any Lomo 19A19 users here? I'm considering getting one, but I want to see if anyone here can confirm if it's original. Here...

vetlevg
replies: 2 views: 208
vetlevg 8 hours ago

I'm working on a Jazz / Avant-garde record and am looking to get a new pre to help capture a more pure tone. For example, a clean...

fairchildren
replies: 15 views: 686
deuc647 9 hours ago

Just bought a nice Summit Audio EQP200B and think it sound VERY nice on a lot of things. Been reading about changing tubes to...

MacMike
replies: 1 views: 309
MacMike 9 hours ago

Hello, Friends! Forgive me for posting a new thread on this topic, however please note that this specific question has never...

Sonicboom74
replies: 34 views: 8,214
chessparov2.0 10 hours ago

Today, I just plugged the Amphion One18 with two Auralic Merak mono block (Hypex UcD with Orfeo Class A module) I love this...

priko
replies: 7,124 views: 1,047,517
Lupez 10 hours ago

Would you want to mix with knobs (like the new Tree Audio console) instead of faders? Is this a retro trend or are there some...

drockfresh
replies: 4 views: 403
Space1999 12 hours ago

Hi folks, I'm looking at picking up a Grace M905 to upgrade my SPL MTC2381. I've had a bit of a read of the manual and read a...

octatonic
replies: 2 views: 1,167
octatonic 13 hours ago

Hi guys, I have three channels of RND 511 which I like alot, they sound beautiful and classy, but I have an Engl Fireball that I...

_Ludovico
replies: 11 views: 993
_Ludovico 13 hours ago

As some of you are aware I’ve been working on this project for the last couple years. Last year I nailed the 3 track machine I...

Silvertone
replies: 106 views: 6,224
RogerFoote 15 hours ago

SSL Sigma

I am a prospective buyer of this and this is very new product which I don't fully understand yet so I guess having a dedicated...

aramism
replies: 1,411 views: 204,653
octatonic 17 hours ago

Hey gentlemen. I know there's been a million threads on this mic, and I've read most of them. I just recently purchased a...

Lostinthamusic
replies: 57 views: 6,801
waldie wave 17 hours ago

Today I got, what I consider, the best acoustic guitar sound in my carreer as an engineer. Here is the setup: Room: 12x22,...

mwagener
replies: 18 views: 4,219
GYang 20 hours ago

I have a flea 47 next and while I like the sound I feel there is something missing. After some research it seems the most...

Diegel
replies: 17 views: 1,650
GYang 20 hours ago

Vintage and New Telefunken Elam 251 users. how happy are u with your microphone? any regrets, horror stories, positive stories,...

walth
replies: 51 views: 8,946
GYang 20 hours ago

Have you guys seen this new summing mixer/routing mixer? Looks cool, check it out; http://www.apiaudio.com/thebox.html

ppanton321
replies: 576 views: 91,343
Wiggy Neve Slut 20 hours ago

This should not be another Neve vs. API thread. I was just investigating and looking at both consoles: API 1608-II 16-CHANNEL...

SashaGray
replies: 9 views: 1,499
GYang 21 hours ago

Hello, I recently upgraded my vocal booth and room, so I've decided to purchase a new vocal chain. I already have a U87ai and I...

MicPoe
replies: 30 views: 2,269
GYang 21 hours ago

Hi - Anyone tried the new Telefunken TF51 (or TF47) and if so could anyone comment on maybe this against a Lawson l251...

karljohnson
replies: 2 views: 591
sharkboy 22 hours ago

Anyone own both of these mics? For a while the Manley was the mic that came closest to the sound of a Sony C800g. I was...

etrella
replies: 39 views: 4,066
waldie wave 22 hours ago

For me the Retro 2a3 makes me smile everytime I go from bypassed to in. And the mod that Black Lion audio did to my 192 Sent...

ROCKER STUDIOS
replies: 946 views: 160,912
drBill 1 day ago

The HG-2 is very interesting to me. I love the demos I've heard but from what I've read it seems like most people use it in the...

Gringo Starr
replies: 13 views: 1,762
oranzil 1 day ago

I got a pair of Dutch and Dutch 8C loudspeakers for evaluation and am most certainly buying them after working on them for the...

nomatic
replies: 1,409 views: 147,362
John Moran 1 day ago

Dear Slutz Anyone knows what Synthesizer this is? Thanks https://ibb.co/XkGt9yT

Dudo
replies: 6 views: 579
Farmboy presents 1 day ago

Hi their, So I am kinda scratching my head on wether to get a Tree audio Roots console with 8 or 16 channel or an api 1608 16...

willz33
replies: 27 views: 3,960
blaugruen7 1 day ago

Hey All, I have just come across the ELYSIA KARACTER and was very impressed. I am a hobbiest who makes House music. Every...

Funkwave
replies: 12 views: 5,134
blueflag 1 day ago

Just got the two cables from Alan Smart and while they have written instructions, it doesn't seem to make sense. Can someone...

Dirty Halo
replies: 26 views: 4,989
GYang 1 day ago

Question fellow sluts, If I have an UA Aollo Twin MKII Quad, could you see any situation where spending money to rent or buy a...

IndridCold
replies: 28 views: 1,349
cat alley 1 day ago

Greetings I have a hand made fully passive monitor controller which is ok But I’m wanting to upgrade to something better. What...

anguswoodhead
replies: 61 views: 12,111
raal 1 day ago

Lately I have been recording my guitar parts by recording in mono on one side, an going back and recording again the same thing...

Reag1502
replies: 34 views: 15,154
Zasterz 1 day ago

I've decided after 5 years that I need to move on from my Focal Twins. We've had a good run but I just feel like the imaging and...

Shaggy2039
replies: 29 views: 1,492
johannburkard 1 day ago

Hey. I have now spent a lot of time in my control room mixing only with summing amp, mixbus eq and compressor. The rest in the...

TheBaker
replies: 191 views: 9,502
Musiclab 1 day ago

Hello colleague, I'm not quite sure this is the right board for my post, may the moderators forgive me. btw, here's my...

prp
replies: 7 views: 653
deedeeyeah 1 day ago

Hello there! I have been eyeing on the Audeze LCD-X Creator Edition for a while now and I believe I am finally able to invest it...

swedishstudio
replies: 7 views: 451
Woodwindy 2 days ago

Just got a TG2 preamp. I used one a while back for guitars and liked it. What else is it good on? How have you used the input...

Louderock
replies: 29 views: 8,187
sharkboy 2 days ago

Hey guys, I'm cureently in the market for a good set of midfield monitors. Now, I've searched trough topics for 3 days now, and...

Grumpy Eye
replies: 107 views: 6,442
Timesaver800W 2 days ago

I was wondering if anyone here mod's these or knows someone who does mods on these cards. They are quote usable stock however a...

Pred80r
replies: 2 views: 1,149
Jim Williams 2 days ago

I've been reading these discussions for a while now and have seen a multitude of opinions on the best mic pre. My most pressing...

jazzed
replies: 106 views: 17,502
GYang 2 days ago

Hi. I’m really interested in picking up the Shelford Channel. Have been researching it for awhile. Wondering if anyone knows...

jh6687
replies: 2 views: 821
GYang 2 days ago

Moderators

Forum Tools
Search this Forum
Search this Forum :

Advanced Search