The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 All  This Forum  Reviews  Gear Database  Gear for sale     Latest  Trending
Options
Thread / Thread Starter Replies / Views Last Post

This forum is here to talk about high-end equipment and high-end production techniques/discussions. Threads that are not...

Lindell
replies: 7 views: 70,005
Whitecat 23rd January 2015

Today, I just plugged the Amphion One18 with two Auralic Merak mono block (Hypex UcD with Orfeo Class A module) I love this...

priko
replies: 7,081 views: 1,033,770
HeavyMantra 13 minutes ago

Does anyone have some user feedback About the coil audio mic pre's? The 286 and the CA70's?

acupunk
replies: 96 views: 10,841
Ox Han 15 minutes ago

For me the Retro 2a3 makes me smile everytime I go from bypassed to in. And the mod that Black Lion audio did to my 192 Sent...

ROCKER STUDIOS
replies: 891 views: 152,748
matucha 1 hour ago

Help needed! I experienced problems with the internal power supply of my UA 2192 for a while and finally had the unit stop...

doorknocker
replies: 39 views: 2,935
siddhu 1 hour ago

I'm wondering what tape machine could give that nice gluey, compressed tape sound, everybody loves at a reasonable size? Ampex...

axelhuber
replies: 501 views: 14,168
deedeeyeah 1 hour ago

Well I'm posting here because I believe if its Chandler gear it's High End. The mic comes packed in its own wood case in a box...

bzone
replies: 233 views: 16,186
RoundBadge 1 hour ago

I have been using a pair of Royer R-10’s with a Cloudlifter into a pair of Manley Cores in my woodwind teaching studio for a...

Woodwindy
replies: 0 views: 79
Woodwindy 2 hours ago

The roll out was last weekend in Las Vegas. Here's the way I see...

Ty Ford
replies: 2,813 views: 475,402
Monkey Man 3 hours ago

Thinking about getting some used Opals. Of course used, since they don't make them anymore. I just need something I can move...

ChristianN
replies: 5 views: 584
ChristianN 3 hours ago

Hey gents, I have been following some chat by Bob Olhsson and Chris from Airwindows in another thread about dither and it...

Karloff70
replies: 900 views: 58,831
Robo 7 hours ago

Ok, so a LFAC many have 40+ channels of summing, EQ, and compression, plus outboard. How many people regularly use all of these?...

elamberth
replies: 28 views: 1,379
elamberth 9 hours ago

Hey guys, I'm cureently in the market for a good set of midfield monitors. Now, I've searched trough topics for 3 days now, and...

Grumpy Eye
replies: 60 views: 2,356
matucha 13 hours ago

I am looking for some advice for buying active hifi speakers. I prefer 3-way, but if that gets above 2k per speaker, i guess...

Futuristic_Alien
replies: 1 views: 326
Bill Way 13 hours ago

Hello all! has anybody worked on both? Twotwo is supposed to be relatively new design with dsp and class D amps, but Aml2...

Gena
replies: 19 views: 1,964
Skamm Goodiez 13 hours ago

Hi all, So I’ve had my eye on these monitors for a while but I can’t seem to find many users/reviews online. I currently...

callmethekidd
replies: 1 views: 293
SRS 14 hours ago

Years ago was over at a friends studio and he pulls out this huge red piece of gear labeled a VT-15! I was like what the hell is...

ChuckyGold
replies: 46 views: 2,626
warhead 15 hours ago

As nice iit is having the bigger board,I think it is a bit overkill. And would save tons of dough.?

johnnyz
replies: 10 views: 853
Hamburg58 15 hours ago

anyone have or used the drawmer dl241. what was it good for. does it sound similar to the 1968 or 1969 except its not tube? is...

ine-kpro...
replies: 21 views: 9,866
Jim Williams 15 hours ago

This compressor is starting to become a serious addiction...I've owned a pair for over a year, but the harder I drive things, the...

herecomesyourman
replies: 17 views: 6,027
fromthepuggle 17 hours ago

Hey everyone, The comps can be hard work on some things, but man o man, they are exceptional on the mix bus in my opinion. I...

Neukoln
replies: 10 views: 6,500
fromthepuggle 17 hours ago

I have been using medium for awhile but I'm thinking I may need less eq if I start using a light pick because I'll get less low...

CAGuy
replies: 50 views: 6,956
gearstudent 17 hours ago

Long story short, I've been mixing hybrid and need some suggestions: WinPC->Aurora 16 (16 tracks 44.1/24b) through an XDesk...

Seamoss
replies: 13 views: 1,191
Seamoss 18 hours ago

Hi Looking to rent a Weiss EQ1 MarkII. I have contacted BBird, and SIR. Anyone know of any rental option? Thanks in advance.

Jeff Hayat
replies: 0 views: 312
Jeff Hayat 18 hours ago

I've been going back and fourth trying to make a decision. I'm about to start building a new room from scratch with an acoustic...

nephew312
replies: 52 views: 2,478
Emanuel23 18 hours ago

So I got an A Designs Nail Compressor with mix/blend. Pretty sweet. I haven't had much experience with dynamic processing. The...

Mystic Muse
replies: 23 views: 3,491
warhead 20 hours ago

Hi there! I' been reading here for quite a while and i probably read everything about the related topic...So here it...

Simon Dorn
replies: 7 views: 1,032
Simon Dorn 22 hours ago

I’ve just swapped out a few bits of kit and have about 2k to spend. I primarily make electronic/dance music and currently the...

Bratley
replies: 10 views: 1,438
mnawara 1 day ago

D&D's formidable 8c studio monitors are the result of some groundbreaking implementation of sonic principles, with the help...

Earcatcher
replies: 39 views: 2,660
satisfaction2009 1 day ago

So I got my Psi a17-m's today. Thumbs up to Helios Pro Audio Solutions - Haarlem for the fantastic support. My first impression...

yllet
replies: 68 views: 15,733
ripripstabstab 1 day ago
replies: - views: -
loyuit 1 day ago

definitely inspired by the "Control Room thread" I was wondering if there were pictures to post of various mic'ed up...

Bobalou
replies: 5,015 views: 1,664,339
thismercifulfate 1 day ago

Hi guys Have you tested these 3 converters? I have the Convert-2 but need to add one more to the arsenal. Can't demo Solaris,...

SStudio
replies: 0 views: 531
SStudio 1 day ago

any new feedback from the HEDD type 20 speakers. anyone have them? how is the translation verses say something more clinical...

acupunk
replies: 72 views: 5,301
AndreiPiatra 1 day ago

If anyone has had chance to compare the two please post your opinions on which is the better unit. I don't want this to turn...

limey222
replies: 10 views: 3,484
ottofire 1 day ago

I understand both these mics use the same capsule, and in cardioid the frequency plots look almost identical, so at first glance...

Twinskin
replies: 17 views: 8,243
fred2bern 2 days ago

Hi Guys! I found lot of post about Neumann kh 310 vs PSI a21 but PSI a21 are 2,490 eu for one speaker on Thomann and Neumann 310...

Mahdes
replies: 81 views: 6,604
Arksun 2 days ago

Coil Audio

My favourite and fattest tube pre amps are made by Coil. I just wondered why people don't rave about them more. I've never...

Paul_G
replies: 56 views: 4,442
Paul_G 2 days ago

Fellow slutz, I'm looking for some good tape mojo for tracking and the 2bus. I am considering getting a Burl B2 Bomber ADC or a...

ProducerGuy74
replies: 23 views: 2,433
Arseny 2 days ago

Hi everyone I have a chance to buy a Glensound GSNT1 . (pictured). Its the ex BBC ones, 4 mono channels and 7 channels stereo...

Amiaris
replies: 11 views: 1,516
Paul_G 2 days ago

Hey slutz! I’m looking for a studio available to record a tres this coming Tuesday in Toronto. Looking for one with Schoeps...

vsthalion
replies: 1 views: 595
iangomes 2 days ago

I know the 1028 is "holy grail" EQ but $$$. I will only using it for guitars, bass, vocals and wonder if 1084 or...

Simma Lugnt
replies: 17 views: 5,212
Derek Reese 2 days ago

I got a pair of Dutch and Dutch 8C loudspeakers for evaluation and am most certainly buying them after working on them for the...

nomatic
replies: 1,349 views: 137,677
RoundBadge 2 days ago
replies: - views: -
ToneStrings 2 days ago

Just scored a pair of old RCA RB-8 mics fairly cheap. I haven't seen those around too much, and a quick Google search only...

vetlevg
replies: 6 views: 660
emrr 2 days ago

Greetings, colleagues. I have a unique situation (I think). And I need HELP! ? So a few years ago, I commissioned a...

RikiSteven1968
replies: 3 views: 552
RikiSteven1968 2 days ago

Couldn't find an answer so posting here, first time after (many) years of lurking:cowbell: So, I bought a Lexicon 300M a month...

Hendrixon
replies: 1 views: 479
Oldone 2 days ago

Hi folk!!! I'm very curious about the Kii three speakers. They seems to be the next big things!!! Have you heard...

stamand
replies: 2,005 views: 250,673
Kaneepa 2 days ago

I wonder if anyone has pin out details for calrec pq1549 modules? I got a couple hoping I could do a straight swop into a rack...

hashashan
replies: 0 views: 471
hashashan 2 days ago

anyone used the 1280b side by side API pres? want to see the similarities and differences between the two. search engine was...

rty5150
replies: 67 views: 23,962
smakdaady 3 days ago

I've always wanted to really hear any objective differences in the sound as a whole between these two monitors. They are in...

barbital
replies: 13 views: 1,068
barbital 3 days ago

Moderators

Forum Tools
Search this Forum
Search this Forum :

Advanced Search