2nd December 2020 Views: 243
Views: 243
2nd December 2020
Announcement: Cyber Week 2020 Whitecat
27th November 2020 Views: 1,113
Views: 1,113
27th November 2020
Thread / Thread Starter Replies / Views Last Post

This forum is here to talk about high-end equipment and high-end production techniques/discussions. Threads that are not...

Lindell
replies: 7 views: 84,870
Whitecat 23rd January 2015

While there were some helpful comments early on, there hasn't been much discussion subsequently of the BG1, new at it is. I'm...

sagefields
replies: 3 views: 432
sagefields 5 minutes ago

Looking to get a dual channel pre/EQ in the 1073 style. Haven’t heard much about the new Neve version other than a YouTube demo...

guitargyro
replies: 45 views: 3,663
Kronos147 5 minutes ago

Hey all, Just pulled the trigger on a Trinnov ST2 for my room and wanted to find out some honest responses from people other...

Tansao
replies: 9 views: 118
Tansao 9 minutes ago

Hi all, Got a session with the client wanting to use one of these to record at 192kHz and pitch down Intention is to use the...

GarlicJimmy
replies: 13 views: 751
DobieDigital 45 minutes ago

Just got the Tele-USA ELA M 251 yesterday and I think it might be time to do a vocal mic shoot-out from these that I have in my...

Orange Room
replies: 112 views: 2,418
Zuewi 48 minutes ago

Hi folk!!! I'm very curious about the Kii three speakers. They seems to be the next big things!!! Have you heard...

stamand
replies: 2,343 views: 321,216
Darkray707 54 minutes ago

Hi guys, I have the money in my account, and I am just one phone call away from ordering a Bricasti M7. I do a lot of jazz...

OwensDrumming
replies: 134 views: 7,936
temnov 1 hour ago

Hey guys! I am trying to do a big test and review of several high end monitors in my studio.Barefoot mm27 gen1 and gen2, Pmc...

Audiovisjon
replies: 3,724 views: 1,062,552
Karloff70 1 hour ago

I just moved into a house with a detached garage and I'm working with a contractor/studio designer to have it converted into a...

homespunaudio
replies: 30 views: 1,598
Philip Parker 2 hours ago

Hi, the following test was done at 24/96 in ProTools. I'm comparing three converters I own: - Lynx Hilo - Merging Hapi -...

burns46824
replies: 23 views: 897
hywyn 2 hours ago

Seriously considering some 500 stuff. I have nothing as yet, so I am going to ask some of you to point me in the right direction....

Jeff Hayat
replies: 367 views: 75,392
Mr Funk 2 hours ago

Hello, We've had a pair of 8351 in our tracking room for a few months and after initial setup and listening, I havent as much...

d3l
replies: 910 views: 142,644
duckoff 2 hours ago

I have a pair of ME Geithain RL933k. Just now I heard a small popping noise and the LED light on the monitor turned from green to...

maestro
replies: 17 views: 583
jetam 3 hours ago

Hi, I'm looking for some advice for recapping more then 32 Harrison 32C channel strips! Panasonic FC vs Elna SIMIC II, nichicon...

Twosounds
replies: 7 views: 290
Twosounds 5 hours ago

You slutz know what I'm talkin bout - that piece of gear you just got tired of, etc.. and decided to sell it for one reason or...

UpNSmoke
replies: 193 views: 20,903
Bob Ross 6 hours ago

Today, I just plugged the Amphion One18 with two Auralic Merak mono block (Hypex UcD with Orfeo Class A module) I love this...

priko
replies: 8,407 views: 1,285,518
Gorgechon 7 hours ago

I am interested in the PMC TwoTwo monitors and particularly interested in the digital input option, thus not requiring an...

psyclone001
replies: 3 views: 1,865
victoredmundo 7 hours ago

Hi guys, I am moving from itb to a hybrid setup. Hope someone would chime in. For stereo eq on mix bus I am looking at Tegeler...

Zmago Šmon
replies: 50 views: 4,984
djtomfoolery 7 hours ago

Do people know this mic? The Sanken CU-100K ? I have taken a risk and bid and won a CU-100k on a Japanese auction site (from...

nat8808
replies: 3 views: 88
nat8808 8 hours ago

I’ve been looking at UA 1176 Tube tech cl1b Distressor El8 Urei La2a I will be using it mostly for gain management when...

Jethro
replies: 27 views: 857
Brent Hahn 8 hours ago

Anyone use the Wes audio stuff ? Is it high quality? Or do you have any experience with other company’s that offer similar...

Cokey30
replies: 14 views: 1,195
Krinke 8 hours ago

Hey guys, check this out https://en-de.neumann.com/ma-1 "Dear audio professionals, home recording enthusiasts, musicians...

Husky Squad
replies: 11 views: 1,066
cyjanopan 10 hours ago

any new feedback from the HEDD type 20 speakers. anyone have them? how is the translation verses say something more clinical...

acupunk
replies: 128 views: 18,137
puriteaudio 12 hours ago

SSL Sigma

I am a prospective buyer of this and this is very new product which I don't fully understand yet so I guess having a dedicated...

aramism
replies: 1,861 views: 258,768
Avantmidi 15 hours ago
replies: 4 views: 830
Riccardo 15 hours ago

Hi and Happy New Year to all! I am a little surprised about the lack of discussions regarding Hedd Audio studio monitors while...

mantovibe
replies: 80 views: 17,883
ozonepaul 15 hours ago

Can someone that has used both please tell me the advantages of each for both mixing and mastering? Which one translates better?

Nusqool Audio
replies: 4 views: 330
monitor noob 18 hours ago

Hello. I have a small home studio in a professionally treated room. The room is 5.3m long, 4.1m wide with 2.6m tall...

GibsonLP
replies: 17 views: 690
monitor noob 18 hours ago

My gut says no, but my lust says yes. I am finally building out my little studio in an old log house we bought a few years ago. I...

TheHolyMountain
replies: 971 views: 76,603
Kronos147 19 hours ago

I need to add another channel to my home studio. Have three as listed below. Have worked with the Shelford and liked it but not...

Chakulan
replies: 6 views: 390
mahler007 22 hours ago

I've lately started to think that digitally controlled analog gear is the future of mixing...At least for me. I have a hybrid...

mherrane
replies: 9 views: 1,281
ashmundo 23 hours ago

I was once looking to acquire a vintage u47 or possibly a u48. i eventually did. during that time i came across one that was ALL...

marshallvore
replies: 2 views: 200
Axelrod 1 day ago

I know this topic is a dead horse, but I'll ask anyway (I have searched and read for many hours). If YOU were to buy one preamp...

LumenStudio
replies: 57 views: 11,081
[email protected] 1 day ago

Anyone have this by any chance? Modular Channel Stereo — OVERSTAYER Recording Equipment, Inc. I think it’s kind...

gsilbers
replies: 370 views: 52,949
goodshade 1 day ago

Hey, I picked up a Rupert Neve Master Buss Processor On eBay today for 2,750 (good deal?) anyways.. Currently I’m using an...

bleep
replies: 6 views: 269
bleep 1 day ago

Which one would you choose? Whatever I end up buying, they will be paired with 3 or 4 subs using minidsp to fix room modes. I...

just_manu
replies: 89 views: 4,779
the_mixer 1 day ago

So I decided to go down this rabbit hole...to find the ultimate chain for recording guitar direct with the intent to re-amp...

Vatraxos
replies: 33 views: 1,185
jondom22 1 day ago

Hello folks, I have bought a Neumann 750 KH and had it for 2 days. Very well built subwoofer, however please note: - NONE of the...

nekkio99
replies: 113 views: 19,798
tangear 1 day ago

Is Serban mixing all itb or is he using some outboard? What plugins is he using? Someone has to know something about his...

erike123
replies: 2,173 views: 290,789
manofthewoods 1 day ago

I have a Warm Audio WA73EQ it is 1073 clone. I consider it a good preamp, but if I wanted to add something that was more...

Peter Pav
replies: 72 views: 2,721
LLSentelle 1 day ago

Hey, So I went to visit Golden Age headquarters here in Sweden and meet up with the founder Bo Medin. He was super friendly...

crille_mannen
replies: 0 views: 124
crille_mannen 1 day ago

A new year, a new chance to show off your spending abilities! The title says it all. Fire away with anything high end you wish to...

Earcatcher
replies: 197 views: 15,908
jmp72 1 day ago

Please post your experience if you had the chance and funds to buy this new product. I searched for user reviews but not much...

11bit
replies: 185 views: 31,240
nat8808 1 day ago

Hey all (my first post) thanks in advance for taking the time to read and respond, it's a great site! I've been looking into...

simontaylor70
replies: 4 views: 2,618
deedeeyeah 1 day ago

Hello, kfhkh So, burl ? JCF audio ? Forssell ? Lavry Gold ? Anything new in 2020? Haven't read much on this topic for...

Sybille
replies: 92 views: 6,379
127Riot 1 day ago

tl;dr: Selling my 2006-built API A2D (replacing this with better conversion); but I love the API pre flavor. What should I...

paulwall
replies: 13 views: 506
theglow 1 day ago

Hi all, First post here, been lurking for a few years but finally posting, hope I'm posting in the right category Just got...

orangewill
replies: 0 views: 96
orangewill 1 day ago

Hello, I'm loving the EQ of my Isa215 but they are getting on in years so I'm put off with getting another second hand one. So...

TSM
replies: 0 views: 108
TSM 1 day ago

Hi friends, I have an opportunity to buy a LYREC TR 533 24 track machine. It was manufactured in 1986 and according to the...

hally
replies: 9 views: 405
Drumsound 1 day ago

Only noticed this now from a Facebook post last July. The comment is in reference to a photo of an old Neumann U47...

maestro
replies: 21 views: 997
jjblair 1 day ago

Moderators

Forum Tools
Search this Forum
Search this Forum :

Advanced Search