The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 Search This Forum  Search Reviews  Search Gear Database  Search Gear for sale  Search Gearslutz Go Advanced

Sponsored ByDPA Mics
Options
Thread / Thread Starter Replies / Views Last Post

This forum is here to talk about high-end equipment and high-end production techniques/discussions. Threads that are not...

Lindell
replies: 7 views: 67,031
Whitecat 23rd January 2015

Hi, We’re in the market for a 47 Fet style mic for kick drum, bass amp or other instrument recording. The Stam offering...

Iain Hutch
replies: 17 views: 711
Paul_G 30 minutes ago

Hi Slutz, I'm on the need for a pair of LDC's mainly for drum overhead duties. I already have Coles and Royers, which I love,...

planeador
replies: 3 views: 104
t-hiho 1 hour ago

Saw that gml is now a member, thought I would go to the source: What became of the 2 consoles that were over at The Complex?

paultools
replies: 4 views: 1,857
jml designs 1 hour ago

I own an Apogee Symphony mk1 with 16 analog in and 16 digital out (Adat). What would happen if I send those optical out to an old...

immersive
replies: 2 views: 228
Ulrich 1 hour ago

Good Day All, I wanted to share my experience with everyone here on the forum. I had a recent install of the New Daking MKII...

Skip Burrows
replies: 16 views: 1,566
RoundBadge 1 hour ago

So I know there are similar posts to this but I haven’t come across the answer I’m quite looking for yet. So I mix analog; I...

Irelando
replies: 1 views: 116
Bart Nettle 1 hour ago

I reached the stage when I want to start working with a new main monitoring in my studio - that is 7x5 m, acoustically quite...

ISedlacek
replies: 347 views: 81,089
DougS 2 hours ago

I am looking to buy a channel.. either Neve or API.. please no other suggestions. The units are quite similar in terms of their...

SashaGray
replies: 10 views: 822
pan60 2 hours ago

Hey gents, I have been following some chat by Bob Olhsson and Chris from Airwindows in another thread about dither and it...

Karloff70
replies: 758 views: 46,895
SleepCircle 3 hours ago

I've been happy with my Dynaudio BM6's for about 10 years or so now... And I initially chose them because much of the music I...

timtoonz
replies: 21 views: 1,643
bbindon 3 hours ago

So I know there are similar posts to this but I haven’t come across the answer I’m quite looking for yet. So I mix analog; I...

Irelando
replies: 0 views: 91
Irelando 4 hours ago

Hey, this may not be the right place to post this, but it is relating to high end conversion so I'll give it a go. I was...

South Brokelyn
replies: 7 views: 454
IanBSC 4 hours ago

Hello to all. Anyone here used, heard or better yet - owns, an LA-2 and yes, I am talking about the original one that came out...

Rack n' Ruin
replies: 31 views: 9,369
stayne 6 hours ago

Apologies if there's already a thread like this but i didn't see one. Bust out some pics of those old Neves, or your shiniest...

Engllover
replies: 449 views: 190,817
bmaughan 6 hours ago

COUNTERFEIT MONEY FOR SALE ([email protected]) Whatsapp +1(920)345-6499 BEST QUALITY COUNTERFEIT MONEY FOR SALE...

patgomez
replies: 0 views: 112
patgomez 6 hours ago

I use a R100 and Sony MADI to RME MADI. I've had no problems at all for several years BUT now the Sony card is flashing on the...

Omega Arts
replies: 9 views: 1,648
jades007 6 hours ago

Along the lines of... !) Brauner Phanthera 2)Bock's FAT switch ala U195/iFET 3)Neumann TLM ala 67/49 (putting on flame...

chessparov2.0
replies: 23 views: 821
Rec_Eng 7 hours ago

Hi Slutz, long time lurker, rare poster here. I'm a film composer who is looking for some fun gear to start working in a more...

jjb0737
replies: 17 views: 746
jjb0737 7 hours ago

I have a DAD AX 24 with 8 mic/line ins and 8 outs plus Madi in/out card for trial at my home. It's running Madi out via an...

fritzsound
replies: 2 views: 966
Davejh24 9 hours ago

Hello, I am new to the Mic World ... I am all ITB Producer and lately I have been wanting to record some Live Acoustic Guitar...

DJ Bechara
replies: 7 views: 332
chessparov2.0 10 hours ago

Hi fellow slutz! I'm a sucker for having different analog processors (mainly compressors, with an EQ and a tube pre-amp +...

Andre Toscano
replies: 2 views: 184
jwh1192 10 hours ago

SSL Sigma

I am a prospective buyer of this and this is very new product which I don't fully understand yet so I guess having a dedicated...

aramism
replies: 1,379 views: 190,520
rectifried 11 hours ago

I sold my DAV BG1 and ISA one and am looking to upgrade...I want to record an acoustic guitar album and sing at the same...

Sleazy_Rider
replies: 1 views: 242
Sleazy_Rider 12 hours ago

I hate starting another “vs” thread but this one was inevitable. I’ve been considering getting one Chandler RS124 for...

Gringo Starr
replies: 15 views: 3,783
DougS 13 hours ago

Does anyone have some user feedback About the coil audio mic pre's? The 286 and the CA70's?

acupunk
replies: 68 views: 7,586
billbob 14 hours ago

I am stuck on a routing situation and I am really hoping someone can point me in the right direction. I own a Yamaha DM2000...

mamero
replies: 21 views: 748
fifthcircle 14 hours ago

Hiya, I have these PMCs and they really appear to have a deep cut around the crossover, in the 2kHz region. 6dB and quite wide...

Oli_W
replies: 5 views: 445
Oli_W 14 hours ago

any new feedback from the HEDD type 20 speakers. anyone have them? how is the translation verses say something more clinical...

acupunk
replies: 17 views: 1,681
M Albazy 14 hours ago

I got a pair of Dutch and Dutch 8C loudspeakers for evaluation and am most certainly buying them after working on them for the...

nomatic
replies: 1,069 views: 99,972
dankin 15 hours ago

I will upgrade my current converter system to a high end multichannel converter system. The 2 remaining contenders for me are the...

Skriabin
replies: 77 views: 19,584
Doc Mixwell 16 hours ago

I know the S360 is more than double the price of the 708i/708P, but if we ignore price how does the S360 compare to the JBLs? I...

Sprkd1
replies: 1 views: 239
svarthvitt 16 hours ago

Just looking through the fantastic drum mic pictures thread. I notice that many many people use spaced pairs for overheads -...

FirstLoveStudio
replies: 47 views: 12,946
turk sanchez 16 hours ago

Hi, for pop, r'n'b vocals I'm running a Ref C into a Pacifica. I'm needing a great sounding comp for tracking vocals, one that'll...

Amphibian
replies: 9 views: 829
casiotone 17 hours ago

Hello all! I am torn between the PMC TwoTwo.6 and Nrumann KH310As and was wondering if anyone can share their experiences or...

Shahid
replies: 31 views: 4,388
johnlewisgrant 19 hours ago

I currently have the ability to purchase a stereo pair of Neumann KM 140's for $1180. These are the older models (80's) and are...

Mikeeyb
replies: 32 views: 6,142
dreckdirect 19 hours ago

anyone have or used the drawmer dl241. what was it good for. does it sound similar to the 1968 or 1969 except its not tube? is...

ine-kpro...
replies: 16 views: 8,829
Timesaver800W 20 hours ago

Don't know what I really feel about this concept of a micpreamp built into the microphone. I can see the point and at the same...

gainreduction
replies: 1,655 views: 118,455
STARSKI 22 hours ago

Happy new year, Slutz. Can anyone offer insight or thoughts on a fader option to put after an AML ez1073? Appreciating that...

b0b0
replies: 44 views: 4,435
slenderchap 23 hours ago

Hi everyone I am thinking of purchasing one(Rme fireface 400) of these can anyone comment on the quality? Thanks

2mono
replies: 1 views: 347
Issadore 1 day ago

If you had to pick just one.

jahomuth
replies: 65 views: 5,638
mattcollen 1 day ago
replies: - views: -
Jacquard 1 day ago

Hello, Long time lurker - finally joined... I'm a fan of Alan Fierstein's work - introduced through my hobby of old nightclub...

discosound
replies: 0 views: 229
discosound 1 day ago

Hi Guys! I found lot of post about Neumann kh 310 vs PSI a21 but PSI a21 are 2,490 eu for one speaker on Thomann and Neumann 310...

Mahdes
replies: 47 views: 2,398
mysputnik07 1 day ago

I put my new Pearlman through the rounds this weekend. I can say I have never experienced a sound like that. I know it is apples...

tubesandteles
replies: 332 views: 72,367
Markmanch 1 day ago

I have an API 5500 in my studio. And whilst I do love what it does I’m thinking of swapping it out for a few of the CAPI BT50s,...

woodfoot
replies: 14 views: 1,234
Drywsef 1 day ago

I would like to upgrade my studio with a decent Monitor controller. Did someone compare these 2 Avocet / Dangerous Monitor ST+...

priko
replies: 53 views: 12,170
JGM 1 day ago

Hi, I have to make decision soon about buying a 500 series mic pre. I have narrowed down to Chandler TG2 500 and AMS Neve...

username300
replies: 49 views: 17,290
b0b0 1 day ago

In the next weeks I’d like to buy this interesting tube saturation box. Any users who like to share some experience? How much...

___GLM___
replies: 6 views: 454
StevenLMorgan 1 day ago

So, way back when, at the dawn of the modern recording age when I knew less than I know now, which is not all that much, I lucked...

gtrpaul
replies: 36 views: 2,339
roscoenyc 1 day ago

SSL 4000E? Trident 80B or Trimix? Dangerous 2 Buss. Purely strength of 2 buss summing, head room and sound (that part of...

Dirty Halo
replies: 38 views: 6,770
Jim Williams 1 day ago

Moderators

Forum Tools
Search this Forum
Search this Forum :

Advanced Search