The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 Search This Forum  Search Reviews  Search Gear Database  Search Gear for sale  Search Gearslutz Go Advanced

Sponsored ByDPA Mics
Options
Thread / Thread Starter Replies / Views Last Post

This forum is here to talk about high-end equipment and high-end production techniques/discussions. Threads that are not...

Lindell
replies: 7 views: 66,939
Whitecat 23rd January 2015

Trying to decide if I should buy Liquidsonics Illusion or Seventh Heaven Pro. They both sound amazing but which is better? I know...

bassbinoctuplets
replies: 9 views: 286
Marando 6 minutes ago

Hello everybody, I need a Tube-microphone for my locker. To find the one that suits my needs best I want to rent/borrow...

Dezibelzebub
replies: 20 views: 673
crille_mannen 17 minutes ago

Sorry if this is redundant. I would suspect this has been asked before countless times but nothing came up in my search....thanks

fender4593
replies: 835 views: 174,447
TonyD 41 minutes ago

I need some help selecting an universal Dual Mono Compressor that also should have Stereo- bus compressor possibilities (Stereo...

ensoniq
replies: 0 views: 30
ensoniq 1 hour ago

A client has just asked me for the following: "Can I pay you to record some tape hiss for a couple of minutes using biased...

Trakworx
replies: 140 views: 29,608
robert82 1 hour ago

Long time reader here, looking for a little guidance. I have two spaces left in a mobile rack I use for tracking at home and as a...

trmckenz
replies: 9 views: 548
elegentdrum 1 hour ago

Looking to do some mixdowns on a well maintained classic machine Anyone know of a Stephens 16 or 24 track living in the NYC...

J Gabriel
replies: 7 views: 368
bhandy 2 hours ago

I have several condenser microphones with polar pattern selector, but only one unit of each. When I make recordings in M / S, I...

masterlogic
replies: 5 views: 376
leddy 2 hours ago

anyone heard psi monitors?? www.psiaudio.com they are supposed to sound vbery good, i just wanted to get a light impression from...

xl-sander
replies: 353 views: 71,412
Ari88 3 hours ago

anyone have or used the drawmer dl241. what was it good for. does it sound similar to the 1968 or 1969 except its not tube? is...

ine-kpro...
replies: 12 views: 8,589
Robby in WA 3 hours ago

Hey everyone, I'm wondering what a pair of Calrec PQ1061's in brent averill racks in good condition with a power supply is worth....

kroegermusic
replies: 40 views: 3,008
Neil H 4 hours ago

I have two JCF Audio AD-8s that are sublime but I am curious if any Slutz have the new DA8-T? I am waiting with hi Hopes for...

nomatic
replies: 28 views: 2,259
Drumhead57 4 hours ago

API 512c in a Alctron S3 powered rack. XLR is going into front of API512c, and since its just what I had laying around, Im using...

RonCarlston
replies: 21 views: 290
Brent Hahn 4 hours ago

Hey Guys, I recently bought a used Genelec 7350 from Reverb for about half the price so I jumped on it. I was looking to...

jndittmar
replies: 6 views: 641
Delta Music BE 6 hours ago

Dear Gearslutz members! I already got a really great advice from you some months ago for audio converter - for which I am...

fenon
replies: 38 views: 5,132
fred2bern 7 hours ago

Hi and Happy New Year to all! I am a little surprised about the lack of discussions regarding Hedd Audio studio monitors while...

mantovibe
replies: 24 views: 1,644
tremolux 8 hours ago

Hi all! Any experience with, or comments on, the PELUSO MICROPHONE LAB P-414?

darrella
replies: 5 views: 536
b0b0 8 hours ago

Hey gents, I have been following some chat by Bob Olhsson and Chris from Airwindows in another thread about dither and it...

Karloff70
replies: 706 views: 44,239
Hermetech Mastering 9 hours ago

Hello, :) I'm searching for a high end dynamic mic that would sound bright and crisp and also handle very high spl. I'm...

Sybille
replies: 58 views: 1,873
gorka 10 hours ago

Has anyone done this mod to their KM84? Changing jumper in KM84 to increase gain (change from 50 to 200 ohms). I was told by...

robertgeorge
replies: 21 views: 1,677
Hermetech Mastering 11 hours ago

The time has come to accept I sometimes use OHs for cymbals and filter at 100 or 200Hz! Typically 414s are my go-to but I'm...

PaulMac
replies: 35 views: 1,320
elegentdrum 12 hours ago

I got a pair of Dutch and Dutch 8C loudspeakers for evaluation and am most certainly buying them after working on them for the...

nomatic
replies: 1,055 views: 98,010
Sequenza 13 hours ago

Hi all - looking at used consoles is quite nerve racking because we don’t necisarillay have an in-house tech and these old...

jml designs
replies: 221 views: 14,874
Wellsa 15 hours ago

Don't know what I really feel about this concept of a micpreamp built into the microphone. I can see the point and at the same...

gainreduction
replies: 1,642 views: 117,250
mattcollen 17 hours ago

Hi, I hope I have come to the right place/spot on this forum but I am kind of curious to know more about how the quality of the...

AC222
replies: 36 views: 1,741
IanBSC 18 hours ago

So I've read every every bit of information on the Lucid 8824 I can find and I'm just wondering how to go about having a Lucid...

shelterr
replies: 41 views: 1,191
shelterr 18 hours ago

Hello folks, Have the option to add either a pair of ATC SCM20ASL's or either an AMS Neve 1084 in BAE 2-Space rack or Neve...

Cool711
replies: 11 views: 833
Cool711 18 hours ago

I am looking a top tube mic pre that is smooth, big, not too tubey, clean, detailed,...you know all the good stuff. I have...

Bmtblader
replies: 81 views: 6,359
worksinframes 19 hours ago

Hi fellow slutz, I think I've might have posted a couple of time 2yrs ago and not sure if this is the right forum but I'm going...

deluca631
replies: 3 views: 524
chorusguy 19 hours ago

Anyone have this by any chance? Modular Channel Stereo — OVERSTAYER Recording Equipment, Inc. I think it’s kind...

gsilbers
replies: 182 views: 17,329
Musician 19 hours ago

Hi, Ive been mixing ITB but would like to setup a hybrid workflow. Not sure which piece I should add first. I really like the...

sounddevotion
replies: 5 views: 664
Slug1 19 hours ago

Anyone here using the CM-2 or another cool model? It's a broadcast console, but with just *ridiculous* pres. Back in the...

thejook
replies: 305 views: 85,411
Matt Syson 21 hours ago

Hi, i've read allot of the debates about clocks for convertors for years. And been quite happy with my dig 192 for years &...

[email protected]
replies: 62 views: 2,469
Emanuel23 21 hours ago

Hi all. I’m considering the purchase of a pair of VP28s. The lack of a di is the only thing making me question it over a...

withintheflux
replies: 24 views: 697
withintheflux 1 day ago

definitely inspired by the "Control Room thread" I was wondering if there were pictures to post of various mic'ed up...

Bobalou
replies: 4,829 views: 1,631,040
Jules 1 day ago

Those of you running bigger studios with multiple iso-booths and tracking rooms... what kind of communication systems are you...

gainreduction
replies: 1 views: 222
Rec_Eng 1 day ago

Hey everybody , I hope this is the right place to post this. I'm hoping some Blue Bottle Owners/users could help me out. I...

Rumin8raps
replies: 42 views: 843
jwh1192 1 day ago

Hi Guys, I just wanted to post about a incredible Bass DI I used recently that I feel more people need to know about, because...

Farm sounds
replies: 361 views: 63,424
drBill 1 day ago

I drove to Montreal from Toronto in heavy winter weather to listen to the MBC-A. Liked them ALOT. Unfortunately, I didn't...

johnlewisgrant
replies: 4 views: 365
johnlewisgrant 1 day ago

What are they like? Are they on par with other high quality outboard pres?

20forseven
replies: 2 views: 1,966
Zoot 1 day ago

I can't find any substantial reviews or videos about this mic, surprisingly. I just ordered one and all I can find are s few...

Motherpeople
replies: 84 views: 7,249
Cathedral Guitar 1 day ago

Anybody have views on the reverbs from the UAD-2 card-based EMT 250, compared with the reverbs in the TC Reverb 4000? I am...

JohnG1
replies: 8 views: 3,746
XAXAU 1 day ago

Hi there, I'm mounting a pair of these W295b's into a frame and I'd like to fit a bypass switch above each of the modules.. can...

Nickuk99
replies: 3 views: 237
mart 1 day ago

Happy new year, Slutz. Can anyone offer insight or thoughts on a fader option to put after an AML ez1073? Appreciating that...

b0b0
replies: 42 views: 4,296
JB872 1 day ago

Today, I just plugged the Amphion One18 with two Auralic Merak mono block (Hypex UcD with Orfeo Class A module) I love this...

priko
replies: 6,914 views: 982,431
GeorgiL 1 day ago

Hi! I need a subwoofer to complement my pair of 8-inch Eve SC208. The idea would be to both get somewhat lower (than the 208's...

fredje
replies: 22 views: 583
sergioelectro 1 day ago

Hi is anyone using either of these units for electronic stuff (hence asking here) like techno and house and also downtempo...

digital 1010
replies: 10 views: 578
Reptil 1 day ago

And what do you guys think of the new cut feature?

Krush411
replies: 3 views: 436
Brett 123 1 day ago

Hi guys, been researching the hell out of this box. Plenty of great reviews, some say it's really wide and sonically enhanced....

kellyd
replies: 7 views: 476
bzone 1 day ago

Hi all, a few threads already hovering around these speakers, but I have a few specific questions. I've been demoing them in...

South Brokelyn
replies: 7 views: 459
Jeff Hayat 1 day ago

Moderators

Forum Tools
Search this Forum
Search this Forum :

Advanced Search