The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 Search This Forum  Search Reviews  Search Gear Database  Search Gear for sale  Search Gearslutz Go Advanced

Sponsored ByDPA Mics
Options
Announcement: Terms Of Use Update Whitecat
26th April 2019 Views: 2,318
Views: 2,318
26th April 2019
Thread / Thread Starter Replies / Views Last Post

This forum is here to talk about high-end equipment and high-end production techniques/discussions. Threads that are not...

Lindell
replies: 7 views: 68,626
Whitecat 23rd January 2015

So what do you guys think?! Let's share some links and arguments. If you can'y say for sure... then what would be your...

AlanWalk
replies: 59 views: 2,005
cathode 5 minutes ago

I'm looking to purchase the one and only microphone that I will use to record my voice and acoustic...

dantheman360
replies: 25 views: 822
thehightenor 12 minutes ago

i am looking to buy a new FET mic for my studio after i purchased an Avalon 737. after hearing so much about the classic u87...

tigerwoots
replies: 0 views: 1
tigerwoots 14 minutes ago

So I've read every every bit of information on the Lucid 8824 I can find and I'm just wondering how to go about having a Lucid...

shelterr
replies: 50 views: 1,882
rhollan 1 hour ago

Hey Guys, iam the new one! I would like to buy the Focal Shape Twin Monitors. I'am still on my Yamaha HS5 and would like...

BruceWaayne
replies: 5 views: 158
BruceWaayne 2 hours ago

Hello guys! I'm looking for any users of the Peterson 590 or 490ST model tuners...I picked up a 590 for a great price but I...

brian8377
replies: 0 views: 37
brian8377 2 hours ago

I need recommendation, best mic and recording chain for classical flute recording. Thanks...

LBuyuk
replies: 47 views: 8,388
EvilRoy 2 hours ago

Well I'm posting here because I believe if its Chandler gear it's High End. The mic comes packed in its own wood case in a box...

bzone
replies: 132 views: 7,742
bleep 3 hours ago

I'm tracking to 2-inch using a Stephens and the engineer said they're better and more efficient than Studers, as well as easier...

mbradzick
replies: 95 views: 22,282
savecal 3 hours ago

I got a pair of Dutch and Dutch 8C loudspeakers for evaluation and am most certainly buying them after working on them for the...

nomatic
replies: 1,258 views: 124,302
AaronGarrett 3 hours ago

I’ve got a good electrical ground. I’m running all equipment through power conditioners. When I record guitars/bass in my...

Oxtart
replies: 10 views: 155
chrischoir 4 hours ago

Seems like 3 brands keep popping up: Crane Song, Grace & Dangerous. With Crane Song & Grace it's always the Avocet(IIa)...

aremos
replies: 14 views: 600
rkopald 4 hours ago

Sorry if this is redundant. I would suspect this has been asked before countless times but nothing came up in my search....thanks

fender4593
replies: 863 views: 183,141
vicenzajay 4 hours ago

In the supposed case you had to replace a capsule of Telefunken vintage U47 capsule you prefer? Telefunken USA M7 or Neumann...

SmouseS
replies: 54 views: 5,118
QueenSisi 5 hours ago

Hi folks, I'm shopping for a 24 track tape machine. If you could choose between a Studer A827 or a MCI JH24 for slightly...

I.R.Baboon
replies: 57 views: 1,239
chrischoir 5 hours ago

Hello, I am wanting a pair of monitors that are suitable for travel and very clean on the high end. I do not care about low...

hairbow
replies: 21 views: 729
thismercifulfate 7 hours ago

Today, I just plugged the Amphion One18 with two Auralic Merak mono block (Hypex UcD with Orfeo Class A module) I love this...

priko
replies: 7,036 views: 1,018,127
bambamboom 8 hours ago

Hello folks, I have bought a Neumann 750 KH and had it for 2 days. Very well built subwoofer, however please note: - NONE of the...

nekkio99
replies: 9 views: 1,233
thehightenor 8 hours ago

Hello, We've had a pair of 8351 in our tracking room for a few months and after initial setup and listening, I havent as much...

d3l
replies: 385 views: 63,280
zephonic 8 hours ago

I realize best is almost always a relative term. Particualry with regard to character pieces. Like the age old question who of...

Palermo
replies: 93 views: 4,702
Aquiin 8 hours ago

Hi. Not sure the High end is the right place to ask this. Anyway, just got an Ebtech Line Shifter 8 Channels XLR to place between...

peabreu
replies: 4 views: 152
peabreu 8 hours ago

Does anyone who owns a Little Devil eq find it hard to see whats going on? Its been offered to me at a fair price, but i am...

Aumumano
replies: 7 views: 740
Singlecutz 8 hours ago

Looking for a tube preamp to complement my solid state selection (primarily for vocals) and wondering if anyone can help me...

kaleida
replies: 20 views: 985
musaee 9 hours ago

Hello, I'm looking for a comparison chart between these 2 generations but couldn't find one. Does anyone know all the...

esppse
replies: 37 views: 3,734
deedeeyeah 11 hours ago

Anyone recomend these in this day and age ?

Gusss
replies: 0 views: 139
Gusss 13 hours ago

I like the D box and see no need to ugrade....but, in the quest for that last 5-10%, are the more expensive monitor controllers...

Unknown soldier
replies: 11 views: 370
MarcB 14 hours ago

Hello, I am currently conducting research on Rudy Van Gelder. In visiting his Englewood Cliffs studio recently, the new owners...

2xUeL
replies: 6 views: 317
Wiggy Neve Slut 14 hours ago

Sup fellas. Not sure what to name this thread.. My ex industry friend and mentor recently picked up a used tascam m520 online....

FreshProduce
replies: 9 views: 1,630
FreshProduce 15 hours ago

Hello fellow slutz, first of all I've searched the threads for something similar and can't find anything exactly right. ATM, I...

Ward Pike
replies: 46 views: 11,464
Oldone 16 hours ago

I have an opportunity to buy a pair of MM27 gen 2's for a great price with sound anchors or a pair of MM45's. Has anyone compared...

bassbinoctuplets
replies: 9 views: 469
Solic 17 hours ago

Howdy, folks, been a looong time since I posted as I’ve largely been satisifed with my gear, but I have to post a review of my...

rkopald
replies: 6 views: 506
rkopald 21 hours ago

Hey out there, my first post here in the forum. I run a studio in Germany. We work here in some kind of network and the most...

TheBaker
replies: 53 views: 2,403
TheBaker 1 day ago

I've been using c414's on overheads for a long while now, and I'm wanting to change it up. I thought about picking up a pair...

Mewzishun
replies: 20 views: 1,854
crille_mannen 1 day ago

Hi folk!!! I'm very curious about the Kii three speakers. They seems to be the next big things!!! Have you heard...

stamand
replies: 1,981 views: 243,442
Martijn W 1 day ago

I know some other threads have touched on this, but I was wondering if anyone is using the Pro Tools Dock alongside the Command...

E-Rob
replies: 0 views: 203
E-Rob 1 day ago

Hi howdy I'm considering getting a new AD converter for our studio. Since we record a lot on tape and then to transfers to DAW...

Dan O
replies: 12 views: 470
Dan O 1 day ago

So any speculations about this? What would you like to see? Different reverbs? Unreal reverbs? Other fx?

OurDarkness
replies: 412 views: 68,719
Bryce 1 day ago

I have owned two DMP-2NWs for many years (love them) and went to look up Karls webpage and I can't find anything. Anyone know...

ProPower
replies: 4 views: 666
grandsons 1 day ago

Hi, I am new to the forum, so apologies if this is not the right forum. I am the proud owner of a Portico 2 channel strip....

Termo
replies: 2 views: 229
voodoo4u 1 day ago

does anybody here have a first hand opinion or any useful information about these boards? how are the mic...

skybluerental
replies: 1 views: 1,106
makasi 1 day ago

Hi Folks So today I got to meet a mixing engineer/producer with some really nice gear. We are talking about Burl converters,...

fender__
replies: 4 views: 475
sailor 1 day ago

I've used SPL 2control since 2014, I had a new one back then, and now I have a second hand one, which runs fine but I have a...

kant3r
replies: 2 views: 368
kant3r 1 day ago

Hoping someone else is knowledgeable regarding the SSL 4000 video outputs. I've been racking my brain trying to figure out how to...

masterbassie
replies: 37 views: 3,895
Avatar for Pinebox Studio Services
Pinebox Studio Services 1 day ago

Hi all, I'm in a place where I finally want to upgrade to a high end all-rounder mic. I've been using a modded K2 for years...

JRod37
replies: 16 views: 877
chessparov2.0 2 days ago

Any C800g owners out there who might know if and how i can get a tube replacement kit for this thing? I know i can just swap the...

Ken Lewis
replies: 1 views: 251
aremos 2 days ago

Hey folks, I could use some advice on this. I really do LOVE the sound of the Orpheus but I need to get something comparable....

calebloveless
replies: 54 views: 2,707
henryrobinett 2 days ago

Have you guys seen this? It sure does look pretty cool to me! Okto Research Apogee performance, Motu price Analog...

jtwrace
replies: 10 views: 1,956
jtwrace 2 days ago

I've been reading a lot of 1176 inspired clone threads. But I don't see much in direct comparison between Hairball and Serpent....

Pale Pyramid
replies: 7 views: 422
themiracle 2 days ago

Hello friends, Any Heritage MCM-8 users out there? I'm looking at introducing some weight and colouration during summing,...

b0b0
replies: 38 views: 9,924
127Riot 2 days ago

Anyone heard if they are closed? I ordered something online and have zero communication and now their website is down...but my...

daaronhoffman
replies: 15 views: 2,025
chrischoir 2 days ago

Moderators

Forum Tools
Search this Forum
Search this Forum :

Advanced Search