The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 All  This Forum  Reviews  Gear Database  Gear for sale     Latest  Trending

Sponsored By TransAudio Group
Options
Thread / Thread Starter Replies / Views Last Post

This forum is here to talk about high-end equipment and high-end production techniques/discussions. Threads that are not...

Lindell
replies: 7 views: 72,407
Whitecat 23rd January 2015

I've had both of these mics for a little while now and have been trying them on anything and everything I can, and because it's...

Samc
replies: 67 views: 6,577
deedeeyeah 3 minutes ago

Hello dear friends! I'm trying to make up my mind about what mic I should buy... I can buy the horch new for 7000 SEK...

Neoneon
replies: 3 views: 178
Neoneon 7 minutes ago

Hey, I got my hands on a old Stramp mixing console. I didn't find any info about this specific console and only very little...

Johnson Detlev
replies: 0 views: 1
Johnson Detlev 11 minutes ago

Hey guys, have anybody had the chance to demo both ATC and PSI in the same room? I got a fairly good offer on the ATC 100's,...

MatsNo
replies: 51 views: 2,452
SaschaP 40 minutes ago

Hello, I am a French guy going to finish my mastering and mixing studio system. I made a 4 way speakers system. For the first...

bacbacou
replies: 8 views: 282
deedeeyeah 1 hour ago

Just got a UA LA2A and wondering about NOS tubes. I use NOS tubes in my guitar amps and appreciate both the tone and reliability....

mikoo69
replies: 8 views: 641
mikoo69 1 hour ago

I recently purchased a brand new, Klaus Heyne modded neumann u87ai and I have some early impressions I wanted to share. For some...

themiracle
replies: 66 views: 5,194
Klaus 1 hour ago

I have a large collection of Neumann mic's , SDC and LDC . At some point in their lives bits of tape have been placed on them and...

jvancorduroy
replies: 24 views: 7,004
Klaus 1 hour ago

Hi! I'm thinking about buying stereo unit that I can put on my masterbus - while mixing 100% ITB. I wonder if there is...

Mahdes
replies: 42 views: 2,165
XAXAU 3 hours ago

Crane song avocet I vs II? What are the differences? More in features or sonnicaly? Or both? Your experience with those units,...

Arseny
replies: 32 views: 4,850
ohgee 4 hours ago

Dears, I would like to present our brand and our unique product. Your feedback would be greatly appreciated. TELEGRAPH...

TelegraphAudio
replies: 1 views: 126
the fxs 5 hours ago

Got a U67 and love it, but I can see why people talk about opening up the top end for vocals. Can you share some EQs you’re...

proxy
replies: 19 views: 983
cheu78 6 hours ago

This compressor is starting to become a serious addiction...I've owned a pair for over a year, but the harder I drive things, the...

herecomesyourman
replies: 20 views: 6,677
J.Ballin 8 hours ago

A big part of my considering this unit is the quality of the ADC's. Has anyone actually directly A-Bed them to other convertors?

mosrite
replies: 51 views: 5,011
mart 8 hours ago

I found out some of the finest studios and mixing engineers have such monitors around. How come there's so little buzz around...

AndreiPiatra
replies: 45 views: 5,787
pentagon 8 hours ago
replies: 14 views: 719
mark714 10 hours ago

Confused about the ADC Insert points for the DPD converters. This is what the Neve manual says. "The signal passes to...

wyattd
replies: 4 views: 1,521
cap217 11 hours ago

I finally settled on a vocal chain and copied Joey Moi's. Manley Ref C - Vintech X73 (he uses ams) - 1176. I bought this with...

cap217
replies: 14 views: 648
cap217 11 hours ago

Sony c800g

So...like everyone I see on gs, I've came from a u87ai...to gathering funds to get a sony. I have a 1073, 1176 and the c800 and...

asylumatik
replies: 169 views: 16,151
cap217 11 hours ago

I’m using, and quite like my Dynaudio BM15as, but have wondered about upgrading to Footprints for a while. I like that the...

proxy
replies: 2 views: 531
proxy 14 hours ago

Hello everybody, my 2nd post here. I have recently purchased a used D&R Cinemix and I've found a few posts on here were...

ZioGuido
replies: 148 views: 18,849
stevep 14 hours ago

Oh how I would love a pair of Amphions, or ATCs, or Kii's or whatever. Thing is, I am unconvinced that I need to spend thousands...

Crazy4Jazz
replies: 577 views: 40,162
12tone 16 hours ago

Hey, In my EQ rack are a SS EQ573, Warm EQP, and a Hammer eq. Would it be a good idea to get 2 SSL 611EQs, or DIY my own...

esppse
replies: 7 views: 610
esppse 17 hours ago

SAY IT AIN'T SO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! hjghfgg:facepalm: : ( The Plant. Bearsville. Electric Lady. Long View... There are only a...

Zoot
replies: 21 views: 2,665
Zoot 18 hours ago

I understand these were originally made for Fairchild cutting lathes. And apparently there are less than 5 of these in the...

[email protected]
replies: 191 views: 22,695
scorpix74 18 hours ago

The title says it all. Fire away with anything high end you wish to brag about!

Earcatcher
replies: 219 views: 14,801
T_R_S 19 hours ago

Today, I just plugged the Amphion One18 with two Auralic Merak mono block (Hypex UcD with Orfeo Class A module) I love this...

priko
replies: 7,181 views: 1,065,869
Karloff70 19 hours ago

Hey Box Users!!! I went today to demo the unit knowing that i was probably going to buy it. (even though i don't have the...

callmelaub
replies: 43 views: 11,701
andersmv 19 hours ago

I’m debating between these 2 reverbs for use with synths mainly, bonus use for vox & drums if/when it works. Currently...

darkDNA
replies: 4 views: 586
deedeeyeah 20 hours ago

Well I'm posting here because I believe if its Chandler gear it's High End. The mic comes packed in its own wood case in a box...

bzone
replies: 467 views: 33,815
andersmv 20 hours ago

Ive been out of the industry for a long time. Curious what the current go to chains are in Nashville for the...

cap217
replies: 43 views: 3,596
gearstudent 21 hours ago

I'm still on a mission to buy an LA2A style compressor to compilment my Retro STA Level. I don't think the Warm WA2A is for me,...

thehightenor
replies: 20 views: 1,867
C.r.a.p. 21 hours ago

Hello and thanks for taking the time! At the moment, I am willing to invest 4-5000$ on a tube microphone dedicated to first and...

allfar
replies: 18 views: 899
dopeboi 1 day ago

Hi, I ordered the Elysia Karakter the other day. Needed something to fill 2 spaces. Honestly, I ordered it because it's...

ac_music
replies: 8 views: 1,122
deondamage 1 day ago

Zener Limiter, or one of the other 2254/diode based comps (ie: pair of AML 54f50, TG-1, etc)? What about pair of Germanium Comps...

fromthepuggle
replies: 0 views: 598
fromthepuggle 1 day ago

Anyone have this by any chance? Modular Channel Stereo — OVERSTAYER Recording Equipment, Inc. I think it’s kind...

gsilbers
replies: 242 views: 27,935
bzone 1 day ago

Having recently acquired a Flea 47, I'm thinking about adding another tube preamp to my rack. I currently have a Demeter VTMP-2c...

JTC111
replies: 50 views: 5,755
fromthepuggle 1 day ago
replies: - views: -
swafford 1 day ago

Hey y'all, So I'd like to add a 'master' reverb to my new room and I've been weighing the pros and cons of these two boxes. ...

jb_studio
replies: 130 views: 54,381
Noisewagon 1 day ago

These things are gigantic, are PMC's top model, and cost as much as a house. I've never heard speakers at this extreme. ...

gearstudent
replies: 2 views: 452
pentagon 1 day ago

Now that the Upton C12 has been out in the wild for a bit, has anyone had a chance to compare them to a Flea 12? The Upton is...

Lucin Niega
replies: 1 views: 674
mercurydime 1 day ago
avare 1 day ago

Maybe I'm just having a brain fart, but are there any other small diaphragm microphones that provide figure 8 patterns? Not...

myles
replies: 5 views: 642
Earcatcher 1 day ago
TheLastByte 1 day ago

HI all, I have a dramastic obsidian. I'm looking to upgrade it to another mastering compressor. Looking at the SPL IRON...

saga legin
replies: 4 views: 871
CSField 1 day ago

Hello fellow Gearslutz. Today has not been a good day. I left my mix last night sounding good, you know to where in the next...

djkazzanova
replies: 44 views: 4,457
RogerFoote 1 day ago

I have to say, after using these monitors for 18months. They don't get anywhere near enough love here or suggestions when people...

orangefridge
replies: 1 views: 411
nobtwiddler 1 day ago

So I have had the Ferrofish Pulse 16 for a few weeks now and I wanted to let you guys in on what I thought. For those who dont...

Morgueritual
replies: 3 views: 573
Morgueritual 1 day ago

Hey guys, I've been thinking about upgrading or rather sidegrading from the Spectre S8's I have atm which I got slightly before...

Nicked_Wicked
replies: 71 views: 19,610
gearstudent 1 day ago

RayHeath and monkeyxx asked me to post about the new Heiserman H47tube... I think high end is probably the right place. Here...

drBill
replies: 59 views: 3,854
Heiserman 2 days ago

Moderators

Forum Tools
Search this Forum
Search this Forum :

Advanced Search