The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 All  This Forum  Reviews  Gear Database  Gear for sale     Latest  Trending
Options
Thread / Thread Starter Replies / Views Last Post

This forum is here to talk about high-end equipment and high-end production techniques/discussions. Threads that are not...

Lindell
replies: 7 views: 69,965
Whitecat 23rd January 2015

Help needed! I experienced problems with the internal power supply of my UA 2192 for a while and finally had the unit stop...

doorknocker
replies: 26 views: 2,713
Hardtoe 4 minutes ago

D&D's formidable 8c studio monitors are the result of some groundbreaking implementation of sonic principles, with the help...

Earcatcher
replies: 37 views: 2,486
etchcube 12 minutes ago

I'm wondering what tape machine could give that nice gluey, compressed tape sound, everybody loves at a reasonable size? Ampex...

axelhuber
replies: 461 views: 13,145
chessparov2.0 16 minutes ago

Hey gents, I have been following some chat by Bob Olhsson and Chris from Airwindows in another thread about dither and it...

Karloff70
replies: 882 views: 58,220
pentagon 27 minutes ago

For me the Retro 2a3 makes me smile everytime I go from bypassed to in. And the mod that Black Lion audio did to my 192 Sent...

ROCKER STUDIOS
replies: 885 views: 152,064
matucha 41 minutes ago

Hello everyone I'm looking for the right dynamic mic to pair with a 737 preamp. Does anyone here know a great dynamic mic to pair...

loyuit
replies: 22 views: 714
loyuit 2 hours ago

definitely inspired by the "Control Room thread" I was wondering if there were pictures to post of various mic'ed up...

Bobalou
replies: 5,015 views: 1,663,901
thismercifulfate 4 hours ago

Hi guys Have you tested these 3 converters? I have the Convert-2 but need to add one more to the arsenal. Can't demo Solaris,...

SStudio
replies: 0 views: 153
SStudio 6 hours ago

any new feedback from the HEDD type 20 speakers. anyone have them? how is the translation verses say something more clinical...

acupunk
replies: 72 views: 5,178
AndreiPiatra 7 hours ago

Does anyone have some user feedback About the coil audio mic pre's? The 286 and the CA70's?

acupunk
replies: 92 views: 10,593
swafford 8 hours ago

If anyone has had chance to compare the two please post your opinions on which is the better unit. I don't want this to turn...

limey222
replies: 10 views: 3,428
ottofire 9 hours ago

I understand both these mics use the same capsule, and in cardioid the frequency plots look almost identical, so at first glance...

Twinskin
replies: 17 views: 8,163
fred2bern 10 hours ago

Hi Guys! I found lot of post about Neumann kh 310 vs PSI a21 but PSI a21 are 2,490 eu for one speaker on Thomann and Neumann 310...

Mahdes
replies: 81 views: 6,496
Arksun 10 hours ago

Coil Audio

My favourite and fattest tube pre amps are made by Coil. I just wondered why people don't rave about them more. I've never...

Paul_G
replies: 56 views: 4,332
Paul_G 10 hours ago

Well I'm posting here because I believe if its Chandler gear it's High End. The mic comes packed in its own wood case in a box...

bzone
replies: 227 views: 15,924
davehall6162 11 hours ago

Fellow slutz, I'm looking for some good tape mojo for tracking and the 2bus. I am considering getting a Burl B2 Bomber ADC or a...

ProducerGuy74
replies: 23 views: 2,364
Arseny 13 hours ago

Hi everyone I have a chance to buy a Glensound GSNT1 . (pictured). Its the ex BBC ones, 4 mono channels and 7 channels stereo...

Amiaris
replies: 11 views: 1,447
Paul_G 14 hours ago

As nice iit is having the bigger board,I think it is a bit overkill. And would save tons of dough.?

johnnyz
replies: 9 views: 669
rob S 15 hours ago

Hey slutz! I’m looking for a studio available to record a tres this coming Tuesday in Toronto. Looking for one with Schoeps...

vsthalion
replies: 1 views: 556
iangomes 16 hours ago

Ok, so a LFAC many have 40+ channels of summing, EQ, and compression, plus outboard. How many people regularly use all of these?...

elamberth
replies: 27 views: 1,282
kwazi 18 hours ago

I know the 1028 is "holy grail" EQ but $$$. I will only using it for guitars, bass, vocals and wonder if 1084 or...

Simma Lugnt
replies: 17 views: 5,156
Derek Reese 21 hours ago

I got a pair of Dutch and Dutch 8C loudspeakers for evaluation and am most certainly buying them after working on them for the...

nomatic
replies: 1,349 views: 137,433
RoundBadge 23 hours ago
replies: - views: -
ToneStrings 1 day ago

Just scored a pair of old RCA RB-8 mics fairly cheap. I haven't seen those around too much, and a quick Google search only...

vetlevg
replies: 6 views: 621
emrr 1 day ago

Greetings, colleagues. I have a unique situation (I think). And I need HELP! ? So a few years ago, I commissioned a...

RikiSteven1968
replies: 3 views: 510
RikiSteven1968 1 day ago

Couldn't find an answer so posting here, first time after (many) years of lurking:cowbell: So, I bought a Lexicon 300M a month...

Hendrixon
replies: 1 views: 384
Oldone 1 day ago

Hi folk!!! I'm very curious about the Kii three speakers. They seems to be the next big things!!! Have you heard...

stamand
replies: 2,005 views: 250,436
Kaneepa 1 day ago

I have been using medium for awhile but I'm thinking I may need less eq if I start using a light pick because I'll get less low...

CAGuy
replies: 49 views: 6,872
kellyd 1 day ago

I wonder if anyone has pin out details for calrec pq1549 modules? I got a couple hoping I could do a straight swop into a rack...

hashashan
replies: 0 views: 414
hashashan 1 day ago

anyone have or used the drawmer dl241. what was it good for. does it sound similar to the 1968 or 1969 except its not tube? is...

ine-kpro...
replies: 18 views: 9,761
James Lehmann 1 day ago

anyone used the 1280b side by side API pres? want to see the similarities and differences between the two. search engine was...

rty5150
replies: 67 views: 23,905
smakdaady 1 day ago

I've always wanted to really hear any objective differences in the sound as a whole between these two monitors. They are in...

barbital
replies: 13 views: 1,035
barbital 1 day ago

After having read over here about the Sony DRE-2000 and all such mystical questions, I got one from the last Vemia Auction and...

swissdoc
replies: 0 views: 512
swissdoc 2 days ago

Good morning everyone, I'm still trying to choose the converter, considering that it is likely that in the future I will...

Rolling Stoned
replies: 1 views: 604
Adebar 2 days ago

Looking for the best mic stands...For rack toms specifically. cost is not an issue, any suggestions would be helpful. I have the...

6_Three
replies: 40 views: 1,961
thomlin 2 days ago

Looking to see if anyone has experience with both of these mics and can provide some feedback and opinion. I'm looking for a...

packermans4
replies: 48 views: 2,675
psycho_monkey 2 days ago

I started this year with new Bomber B2 ADC. Very impressed!

Mr. Bars
replies: 457 views: 41,046
elamberth 2 days ago

I'm looking to buy a Neumann KM 54 for recording acoustic guitar, and I wanted to see if anybody could enlighten me about the...

AKnutsen
replies: 34 views: 3,204
elambo 2 days ago

So I just sold my Lynx Auroras and upgraded to some of the newer AVID converters. I used to always clock with my Lynx converters...

Hamburg58
replies: 6 views: 646
Hamburg58 2 days ago

Just sold my K&h o300. It's been a difficult decission since they were the first gear I bought when I started making music....

just_manu
replies: 28 views: 1,653
Fleaman 3 days ago

I recently installed a used Radar 24. I'm in the middle of a session (my own band) as a test run and i'm having a puzzling...

brendandwyer
replies: 5 views: 724
Drumsound 3 days ago

Hello everybody, I need a Tube-microphone for my locker. To find the one that suits my needs best I want to rent/borrow...

Dezibelzebub
replies: 62 views: 4,157
9xSound 3 days ago

I'm working with a new studio that just bought an OTARI MTR90 MKII with remote. Now I have used, privately a 1/4 inch Tascam...

muziekschuur
replies: 46 views: 2,476
slutter 3 days ago

Hi Guys, I just purchased a Studer A 827 with 289 hours on it!! It came with 2 TimeLine Lynx -2's But both of the timelines...

Empirestudio
replies: 0 views: 545
Empirestudio 3 days ago

im looking at buying a soundworkshop console, the model is a series 34. does anyone have experience with this particular model...

goatsound
replies: 37 views: 24,804
Ironageaudio 3 days ago

I would like to hear people's thoughts, and preferably any experience, on using these two units in tandem on a master bus. Do you...

unijen
replies: 1 views: 704
unijen 3 days ago

Have you guys seen this new summing mixer/routing mixer? Looks cool, check it out; http://www.apiaudio.com/thebox.html

ppanton321
replies: 559 views: 89,542
Master Buss 3 days ago

SSL Fusion

Anybody seen this? Solid-State-Logic announce FUSION / KMR Audio News Looks like SSLs take on the Louder than Lift off...

Kore
replies: 50 views: 9,749
Seamoss 3 days ago

Hello folks, I have bought a Neumann 750 KH and had it for 2 days. Very well built subwoofer, however please note: - NONE of the...

nekkio99
replies: 17 views: 2,284
chrisdee 3 days ago

Hi everyone, I wanted to know if anyone had a chance to try it and what you think ... Especially this statement:...

Rolling Stoned
replies: 0 views: 592
Rolling Stoned 3 days ago

Moderators

Forum Tools
Search this Forum
Search this Forum :

Advanced Search